Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed a heavy gold ring with a large red gemstone from the middle finger of his right hand and attached it to a gold chain he fished from his pocket. He let the ring on the chain swing back and forth as he murmured words guiding Teddy into a meditative state.

"I am going to give you a command word," he told Teddy. "From now on, if you hear that word while gazing at my ring, you will immediately return to a hypnotic state. You will not remember that word consciously, but it will still have an immediate effect on you."

To this day, Teddy still couldn't recall the word -- but the effect it had on him while looking at the Professor's ring was real and immediate.

"Now, I want you to relax," the Professor continued. "I want every muscle in your body to be as relaxed as they've ever been."

Teddy felt his tension melt away.

"I would like you to get aroused," the Professor said. "Don't touch yourself. Just...get aroused."

The Professor removed his tie and began to unbutton his shirt, removing it. He was not wearing an undershirt. Though Teddy didn't touch his cock, it was stiffening on its own without physical stimulation.

"Very good," the Professor said. "Relax your sphincter. You are going to get fucked soon."

Teddy felt his butthole quiver. The Professor untied his shoes, kicking them off and peeling off his black dress socks. He slid his slacks down and stood before his naked slave in just his black boxer briefs.

"You are going to enjoy this, I promise you," he told Teddy.

He knelt beside the side of the ottoman and began to kiss Teddy, his tongue pushing into Teddy's mouth. Teddy heard a squirting sound, and then felt the man's lubed finger begin playing with Teddy's butthole, swirling circles around it. Teddy back arched and his butthole quivered again. He kissed the Professor as passionately as he could.

The Professor stood and peeled off his underwear, revealing an erection as full as Teddy's. Both men were oozing precum.

He straddled the bench and lifted Teddy's legs so that they were resting on the Professor's shoulders. The Professor leaned forward to kiss Teddy while his lubed fingers continued to play with the young man's hole, inserting first one finger and then both, slowly pulling them out and then pushing back in before they were fully removed. Teddy's sphincter clenched over the fingers. He had never felt anything like this.

"Breathe deeply," the Professor instructed. "Deeply and slowly. And relax."

Teddy began to take slow, deep breaths.

"And...exhale," the Professor said. "Long exhales, as much as you can."

After several minutes of this, the Professor said, "I think we're ready. Take a deep breath."

Teddy complied, and as he did, he felt the Professor's cock glide smoothly inside of him.

"Continue to take deep breaths," the Professor said as he pumped slowly and gently.

In response, Teddy grabbed the Professor's head and shoved his tongue deep into the man's mouth, roughly and passionately. His sphincter clenched on the man's cock as he pushed his ass up and down.

Teddy had no idea how long this continued until he heard the Professor say, "I am ready when you are, but I will be holding off until you cum."

Teddy reached his hand down to his own cock and began to stroke. It didn't more than a few moments to begin to cum, his second cum of the night. As he did so, his butt clenched on the Professor's cock, and he felt it spasm and twitch in his anus. He felt a gush of warm liquid pump into his ass, over and over.

When they were done, the Professor left his cock in Teddy for a moment as he tenderly kissed the younger man's lips and cheeks and neck while gently stroking his hair.

"Okay, one last deep breath," the Professor said. Teddy complied, and as he exhaled, the Professor gently pulled his cock out.

"Rest here for a moment," the Professor said.

Teddy closed his eyes, and a blissful lassitude fell over him. He reopened his eyes when a shadow fell over his face.

"Your bath is ready," the Professor said, now wearing a black, silk robe. He helped Teddy to his feet and wrapped the towel they had just fucked on around Teddy's waist so that their cum on Teddy and inside of him wouldn't drip on the floor.

The Professor guided Teddy down the hall to a massive bathroom. Inside, Teddy could see it also had a second door that opened into a private bedroom -- the master suite, Teddy presumed.

In the middle of the room stood a beaten copper bathtub on four claw legs. The tub with filling with warm water and lavender bubbles. To one side of the room was an open area shower with multiple shower heads. The other side had what appeared to be a spacious closet with a frosted floor-to-ceiling glass door, but it turned out to be to be a private toilet stall.

"Use the toilet and then we'll clean you up," the Professor said, waving to the stall.

When Teddy was done, the Professor helped his slave step into the tub. He guided Teddy's head down so that all but his face was submerged beneath the suds. He gently massaged Teddy scalp for a beautifully long time. Then had the lad sit up while the Professor began to scrub his slave with a yellow bath sponge, lifting one foot out of the water to scrub it, and then the other. He had Teddy stand while he scrubbed the boy's genitals and butt, cleaning deep into the crack. He then helped Teddy step out of the tub and carefully guided him across the tiled floor to rinse off in the shower.

When they were done, the Professor handed Teddy an unopened toothbrush and tube of toothpaste and let him brush at the sink. When the lad was done, he led Teddy to the adjoining room where a king-sized bed with cream-colored satin sheets was already turned down.

"This is your guest room for the night," the Professor said, surprising Teddy. It was so spacious, he assumed it was the master bedroom.

"We shall sleep apart, at least for tonight," the Professor said. "Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, and I want to make sure you have a very good night's sleep. And to that end--"

The Professor paused and handed him a glass of slightly milky liquid. "This will help you sleep," he said, "though I imagine you'll have no trouble with that."

Teddy quickly gulped down the strange liquid, but it wouldn't have mattered. He was already exhausted. The Professor tucked him into bed and turned out the light. As Teddy was fading into slumber, he heard a click at the door. He was locked in. The bathroom door was still open, but he suspected its second door to the hall was also locked.

12