Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 05

Story Info
Teddy is gang-banged at a dinner party.
5k words
4.74
12.5k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 (continued)

CHAPTER 8 -- THE DINNER PARTY

When Teddy came to -- for of course the Professor had hypnotized him again for the ride home -- he found himself back on the leather couch in the living room with the Professor handing him another smoothie. Had to stimulate his semen production, after all.

It probably didn't need much stimulation. He hadn't cum all day, even while sucking off another guy at the gym. He was already sporting a full erection when the Professor brought him out of his trance.

The Professor had placed a platter with more melon slices on the ottoman, along with a charcuterie board with a variety of salamis, sausages, and prosciutto, alongside another board with both hard and soft cheeses and artisanal crackers.

"Please eat your fill," the Professor said. "I'm afraid you'll be working at the dinner party and won't have much of a chance to dine."

Naked waiter? Naked bartender? Naked lap-dancer?

When he had eaten as much as he could, the Professor guided him back to the guest bedroom.

"I'm going to hypnotize you to make sure you get a deep rest," he told Teddy. "I want to make sure you're fully refreshed before the guests arrive."

As Teddy was slipping into a trance-enhanced slumber, he felt the Professor take his still-erect cock into his mouth. "Just a little taste," the Professor said. "Something to give you some naughty dreams."

The sun was starting to set when the Professor woke Teddy. "Time to get ready, my boy," he said, guiding Teddy to the bathroom. A hot, sudsy bath was already drawn, and a variety of grooming products that seemed specifically geared to gay men had been set out on the bathroom sink counter.

"Please take care to clean yourself very thoroughly," the Professor said. "Take as much time as you need, but no more than an hour, and then come find me."

When he found the Professor an hour later, the man was just finishing setting up a bar station in a room accessed through the living room. A pocket door in an archway had been slide into the wall, revealing a massive library with dark cherry wood bookcases lining the walls.

Teddy didn't have a chance to inspect the books, but he got a good glimpse of them. A set of law books on one entire bookcase. A set of encyclopedias. Leather-bound books that Teddy assumed were classic literature. But other bookcases were filled with hardback bestsellers, and others with well-worn mass market paperbacks.

The room was even furnished with a well-stocked built-in bar.

"Will I be bartending, Sir-- Professor?" Teddy asked.

"No, my boy, I have someone else for that," the Professor said. "I'll show you what you'll be doing in due time."

Right on cue, a doorbell rang. The Professor answered it and returned to the room with six strapping young men of varying ethnicities and builds ranging from slender to muscled. All were in their mid- to late twenties. All wore similar black aprons like the staff at the Meat Market with the same logo of a whip curled to look like an "S." They each wore black flip-flops and topless aprons that left their torsos bare, and nothing else. And moments later, they were only wearing the aprons, as the Professor had them toss their flip-flops in a black duffel bag that he stashed in a cabinet.

"Gentlemen, welcome," the Professor said. "You may remember Lot Thirteen from last night? I bought him for the weekend."

Teddy felt self-conscious in front of all of these extremely fit men. Even though they only wore a tiny strip of fabric, their dicks were covered at least -- even if their bare asses were exposed when they turned around. Teddy was standing in front of them in all of his naked glory. Just thinking about being the only one with his dick exposed was making him hard again.

The men murmured their hellos.

"Okay, let's get ready," the Professor said. "You two all set to finish the dinner? Right, you know where the kitchen is. You two will work the bar. You know where the ice is, right? The bar should be well-stocked, but you know where the wine cellar is, right? There's more booze in the pantry in case you need to restock. And you two can answer the door, take coats, and I'll have trays of appetizers for you to circulate once the guests are here."

Teddy was mystified what his role would be. It seemed like everything was already staffed. He would have assumed he would just mingle as a guest, albeit a naked one, but the Professor had told him he'd be too busy to eat during the dinner party.

He didn't have long to wonder.

"Come with me," the Professor said to Teddy. He guided him to the now-open archway that separated the living room from the library. He opened two sets of small compartments on either side of the archway, one set on the left and right sides about six feet up, the other set close to the floor. The compartments had been concealing large steel eyehooks mounted into the walls.

"Please stand in the archway facing the living room," the Professor instructed. "Spread your legs wide. Yes, that's it. Now spread your arms."

From the same closet where the waiters' flip-flops were stored, the Professor pulled out another duffel bag with an assortment of restraints. In moments, each of his arms and legs were cuffed with the other side of the chain attached to the bolt in the wall, leaving Teddy standing spread-eagled, naked and exposed, in the archway that separated the two rooms.

He wasn't there long when the doorbell rang. One of the aproned men ushered in Adam and John from last night. Both men were wearing slacks and pressed collar shirts, unbuttoned and without ties. They handed their sports coats to one of the attendants to stow in a coat closet.

"Hello again, Lot Thirteen!" John said, stepping forward to run his fingers down Teddy's chest to his naval and then his dick.

"He really is delicious, isn't he?" Adam asked, joining John and caressing Teddy's bare butt.

They had to duck below Teddy's outstretched arm while stepping over his leg to get to the bar in the library. Teddy was facing away from the library, but he heard Adam order a Cabernet Sauvignon while John asked for a rosé.

The doorbell rang again, and another guest was ushered in: a graying, grizzled bear named Patrick. And then four more guests each arrived in succession: Lucas, and then Matteo, and Kyle (who was barely older than Teddy himself), and finally Charles, who seemed to be far too old for these shenanigans.

Seven guests in all, with the Professor making eight, to be waited on by a staff of seven: six men wearing only short aprons, and Teddy, naked as the day he was born.

The guests took every opportunity to grope Teddy's bare flesh as they passed through the archway to get a drink from the bar, and then passed back to sample appetizers that were being passed around the living room. The entire set-up seemed designed to bring the guests in close contact with Teddy's naked body as often as possible. Patrick repeatedly pretended to get "stuck" while passing through.

Not that Teddy was the only object of their attentions. The attendants, like at the slave auction, had their dicks covered with the small aprons but the rest of their bodies were fully exposed. They were all too well-trained to flinch when a guest would pinch their bare ass or reach a hand beneath their aprons to cop a feel of their dick and balls.

Unlike the Meat Rack, Teddy wasn't elevated on a platform. He was at eye level with the men as they groped him. And they were uninhibited and unrestrained, grabbing his balls, stroking his cock, and sticking their fingers deep into his butt crack. A few kissed his neck and cheeks, but none tried to kiss him on the lips.

The Professor appeared and began to uncuff Teddy's restraints.

"Gentleman, dinner won't be too long," he said as he returned the restraints to the cabinet. Teddy stood in the archway massaging his wrists as the blood flow returned.

"In the meantime," the Professor continued, "please make yourselves comfortable. Lot Thirteen is very submissive and very obedient. Show him who's the boss -- but just be sure not to go too far. You don't want to spoil your dessert."

As the guests situated themselves on the couch, a love seat, and a few overstuff leather reclining chairs, the Professor ordered Teddy to get on his hands and knees and go from guest to guest. Some fondled his ass and even smacked it a few times. Several had Teddy bury his face in their clothed crotches. Two of them rested their cold cocktail tumblers on his bare back while Teddy did his best to remain motionless as they simultaneously groped him, coming perilously close to tickling him and upsetting their drinks.

Then Matteo decided to rest his feet on Teddy's back, using the boy's naked body as an ottoman. This seemed to give Kyle an idea. He sat on the love seat next to Matteo, closer to Teddy's head, and ordered the boy to unlace Kyle's black dress shoes, and then carefully remove Kyle's shoes and socks. Once he was barefoot, he ordered Teddy to massage his bare feet. Teddy complied, still groveling with Matteo's feet still resting on Teddy's back. This soon progressed to Kyle ordering Teddy to kiss his feet, and then lick his soles and suck his toes.

Soon a few of the other guests wanted their feet serviced: Patrick, and then Charles, and John. Teddy had returned to Kyle when the Professor reappeared.

"I beg your forgiveness, but I have a need for your plaything," he said, helping Teddy to his feet. "Dinner will be served in about ten minutes if you want to wash up or refresh your cocktail."

The Professor guided Teddy to the living room, pausing for a moment to bend down and kiss him, his tongue fluttering in Teddy's mouth.

"If you wouldn't mind, will you climb onto the dining room table and lie on your stomach?" the Professor asked.

Teddy glanced at the table and saw that it was completely cleaned off. No place settings or candlesticks or centerpiece.

Of course, no centerpiece. Teddy immediately grasped that the Professor intended him to serve that role. He wondered if dinner was going to be served on him, like sushi or fruit slices. Though if that were the case, he suspected the Professor would have had him lie on his back instead of his stomach.

He stretched his body across the length of the table. The Professor retrieved even more restraints hidden in the credenza. Leather cuffs were used to restrain Teddy's hands behind his back, while similar restraints were attached to his ankles. Then the Professor had Teddy bend his knees so he could lift the slave's calves, bending them far enough that his heel was just inches away from his bare butt. The Professor connected a chain between the wrist and ankle restraints, leaving Teddy hogtied naked on the dinner table.

"Very lovely indeed," the Professor said, bending over and kissing one of Teddy's ass cheeks. One of the aproned men appeared from the kitchen bringing fine china dishes, all white except for a narrow band of cobalt blue near the edge. He then fetched polished silver utensils and linen napkins, and then crystal wine glasses. Teddy did his best to remain still as the table was set around his naked body. The attendant made no effort to be discrete as he groped Teddy's body while setting the table.

"I believe we're ready," the Professor said. "Will you bring in the guests?"

As the attendant left to announce that dinner was ready, the Professor snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot!" he said as he popped into the kitchen, returning with a red apple. "Open wide," he said, popping the apple in Teddy's mouth.

The guests entered the dining room to see Lot Thirteen trussed up naked on the table like a stuffed pig, complete with an apple. Patrick, Charles, and John had put their shoes and socks back on, but Kyle remained barefoot.

"Please take your seats, gentlemen," the Professor said.

Kyle, Matteo, and the bear, Patrick, sat on one side of the table, with Adam, John, and Lucas on the other. The oldest guest, Charles, sat at the end of the table where Teddy's feet would have been if they weren't bent halfway up his body. The Professor sat at the other end near Teddy's head.

Two attendants appeared, one bearing a bottle of cabernet while the other had a chardonnay. Wine glasses were filled and then more attendants appeared with a creamy, white soup, serving from the left.

The soup course was followed by a small baby gem salad with sliced pears, toasted pumpkin seeds, and bleu cheese crumbles, all tossed in a delicate vinaigrette. And then the main course: slices of ribeye beef with slivers of potatoes drenched in an herby melted butter, pork medallions with baked apple slices, a dollop of mashed turnips with rosemary, and spears of asparagus with a balsamic reduction sauce.

As they dined, the guests were not bashful about caressing Teddy's body. Adam was running his fingers up and down one of Teddy's legs, occasionally reaching over to pat his butt. Beside him, John was caressing circles on Teddy's back. The Professor would occasionally brush the back of his hand on Teddy's cheeks. Matteo, Patrick, and Lucas were getting in their fair share of gropes, while Kyle focused on one of Teddy's bare feet. At the end of the table, Charles unashamedly reached between Teddy's legs to grope his cock and balls. Even in this awkward position, it didn't take much to get Teddy's dick to get hard.

Teddy mostly couldn't follow the diners' conversation. He was focusing on getting into a meditative state to tune out his muscles aching from their awkward position. He did catch a snippet of conversation, though, that made him think that Kyle had once been bought by the Professor at auction before later joining his friendship circle.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" the Professor suddenly exclaimed. He jumped out of his seat and found a white tapered candle in the credenza. "Matteo, would you do the honors?"

Teddy's face flushed as red as the apple in his mouth when Matteo used a lubed finger to loosen up Teddy's hole before inserting the candle up his ass.

"I would have you light it, but I'm concerned about wax drippings," the Professor said. "Not on Lot Thirteen, of course, but on my table."

But as his guests protested, the Professor finally relented. He got fresh linen napkins from the credenza to place on the table around Teddy's waist area. Teddy couldn't see who lit the candle, but he felt a modest amount of heat brushing up against the heels of his feet.

He tried to keep perfectly still, but inevitably a few drops of hot wax fell, one splattering on his bare ass while another hit his balls. He jerked, trying to shout through his apple gag, and the Professor quickly blew out the candle and pulled it out of his ass.

"Enough of that," he said. "We don't want to cause Lot Thirteen to be in too much distress. One of you can take the candle home as a souvenir."

Teddy had no idea how long dinner took. Though portions were modest to keep guests from being too full to enjoy dessert, the guests lingered over their meal as the wine flowed freely. And all the time, many hands -- many hands -- were in constant contact with Teddy's naked body.

But eventually the meal came to an end and the Professor signaled to the attendants to clear the plates.

"Gentlemen, shall we retire to the library?" the Professor asked. "I've found a lovely new port that you must try."

The guests rose and gave the hogtied boy gentle kisses all over the backside of his bare body: his legs, his arms and even hands, his feet, his butt, his back. And then they followed one of the attendants out of the room, who was carrying a silver tray with eight delicate dessert wine glasses. The Professor lingered behind to remove the apple (after instructing Teddy to take a bite) and then Teddy's restraints.

Teddy was massaging his wrists and ankles while the Professor poured him a glass of wine from a fresh bottle. He set the bottle on the credenza.

"Please enjoy as much wine as you'd like," the Professor said. "I'll give you a moment to fortify yourself before bringing you in for dessert."

He paused.

"You do know that you're the dessert?"

Teddy nodded. He had already figured as much.

"All right, I'll be back in about fifteen minutes."

Teddy finished his glass of wine and poured himself another, taking deep breaths to center himself. It had been an overwhelming weekend of new experiences.

Judging from the sounds, the attendants had finished cleaning up the kitchen shortly before the Professor returned for Teddy.

"We're ready for you," the Professor said, taking Teddy by the hand and guiding him into the living room/library. All of the furniture had been pushed to the edges of the two rooms except for the leather ottoman bench, which was positioned in the middle of the room, covered with fluffy white towels.

Around the perimeter, the six attendants all stood at attention, still wearing only their small aprons. Several were ready with bottles of port, cabernet, and chardonnay, ready to refill glasses as needed. Fresh-brewed coffee in a French press sat on a silver tray on the bar, surrounded by coffee cups and a sugar and creamer set that matched the china used at dinner.

A basin of warm, sudsy water with white washcloths sat on an elegant folding TV dinner tray, ready for guests to clean up when they were done with their "dessert." And two of the attendants carried silver trays with condoms, small bottles of lube, and vials of poppers.

The Professor guided Teddy to the center of the room, where he began to kiss his slave while caressing his bare body. The other guests stepped forward, their hands all over Teddy's naked body. The Professor passed Teddy to Adam to kiss, and then each of them took turns shoving their tongues down his throat.

Eventually the Professor ended the make-out session, guiding Teddy to the ottoman and instructing him to kneel on it and bend over. Teddy felt his butt cheeks being spread, and then the Professor's tongue was in his ass again, rimming him for the second time of his life.

In the meantime, Adam walked around the other side of the ottoman to stand before Teddy's face. He unbuttoned his shirt but didn't remove it. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks, dropping them and his underpants just enough for his hard cock to spring forth.

Teddy licked the tip of Adam's cock and then took it into his mouth, slowly working his way up and down the shaft. As he did so, he felt the Professor's lubed dick slide smoothly into his ass. No hypnotized trance needed to relax him this time, just the expert skill of a top with years of experience.

As the Professor gently thrusted behind him, Teddy continued to go down on Adam's cock, licking the shaft and balls as best he could.

It didn't take long. Teddy felt a gush of warm cum hit the back of his throat as Adam began to cum. Adam grabbed the back of Teddy's head and held him in place to make sure none of his cum spilled. Teddy swallowed even as the Professor continued to gently fuck his ass.

Adam withdrew and was replaced by Kyle. While Adam had remained mostly dressed for his blowjob, Kyle was completely naked. As Teddy began to suck on Kyle's cock, Lucas came behind Kyle and began to rim him.

As Kyle began to cum, the Professor did as well, squirting deep into Teddy's anus, taking long, deep thrusts as he continued to ejaculate.

The Professor was replaced by John, who had also stripped fully naked like Kyle had. He slid his dick into Teddy's ass that was still lubed with the Professor's cum. Lucas, replacing Kyle in front of Teddy, decided to give his mouth a rest. Instead, he stood in front of Teddy's gasping face, stroking his cock with one hand while tussling Teddy's hair with the other. Patrick stood on the other side, stroking himself while occasionally making Teddy's lick the precum off his fingers.

12