Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John came quickly, and Teddy's ass was quivering when Matteo took John's place. He wasn't sure if he could take a third dick so quickly, but instead of fucking him, Matteo knelt and began to eat his ass, licking John's and the Professor's cum out of Teddy's hole.

Lucas and Patrick stepped aside without cumming, letting Charles take a turn. The eldest guest made Teddy suck his balls while he stroked himself. He took longer than Adam or Kyle; by the time he came, his spunk splattering on Teddy's face, Matteo had penetrated Teddy and finished, his load deep in Teddy's ass.

The Professor then stepped in, spinning Teddy around on the ottoman so he was lying on his back. He had Teddy lift his legs so that his ankles were over his ears, leaving his full body exposed: his dick, his gaping hole, his chest, his feet.

Lucas and Patrick stepped back up and began to jack off, and Kyle was ready for a second go himself. Teddy's balls ached; he wanted to jack off himself, but the Professor made him use both hands to keep his legs and feet elevated.

Eventually Lucas and then Patrick came, gushing over Teddy's torso. Kyle also came, managing to successfully aim for one of Teddy's feet, whereupon he immediately began to massage his spunk into the soles of Teddy's foot.

The Professor now allowed Teddy to lie flat on his back. He scooped up as much of the spunk on Teddy's chest that he could and used it as lube as he stroked Teddy's cock.

In moments, Teddy too was erupting, his cum spraying everywhere.

As he closed his eyes to relax for a moment, Teddy felt warm mouths and tongues on his body licking up the aftermath of their orgy. This was soon replaced with warm washcloths wiping away the cum, from toes to taint to the tip of his nose.

The Professor spread a towel on the couch and let Teddy sit on it while his guests began to put their clothes back on. The attendants remained motionless, stationed around the room.

Two of the attendants disappeared briefly, returning with trays of petit fours for dessert. Extra dessert.

"And now, gentlemen, I believe it's time for you to collect your party favors and call it an evening," the Professor said.

Party favors?

"Lot Thirteen, will you do me a favor?" he asked. "Will you help our attendants show themselves at their very best?"

At the Professor's instruction, Teddy untied the apron on one of the attendants, dropping it in the same black duffel bag with the attendants' flip flops. Now this one was as naked as Teddy, and with the help of Teddy's mouth and tongue, soon fully erect.

Teddy continued with the remaining five attendants, removing their aprons and sucking them off just long enough to get hard but not cum. When he was done, the Professor retrieved the duffel bag with their flip-flops and aprons, stashing it back in the cabinet.

"Right, then, let's see who's first," the Professor said, drawing a slip of paper from a velvet bag. "And the lucky one is...Charles!"

The older man smiled and said his farewells, kissing and hugging the Professor and each of the other guests. Then he turned to the line of naked attendants and reached for the hand of one of them, the one who appeared to Teddy to be the youngest.

"Ready to come home with me?"

The attendant walked Charles to the door and left with him, leaving the house without a stitch of clothing. Teddy wondered if Charles had driven or if they'd be standing on the sidewalk calling an Uber. And if he had driven, how close did he park?

The next name drawn was Kyle's. He said his farewells and selected a naked attendant to take home.

Then Adam and John's names were drawn, both names written onto a single slip of paper. Adam let John choose an attendant, and the three were soon walking hand in hand in hand out the door -- with the attendant in the middle, both hands occupied so he couldn't cover up his cock on the street.

Then Lucas' name was drawn, and then Patrick's, and finally Matteo's. But Matteo didn't seem to mind that he was left without a choice. "Good, I was hoping to get you," he said to the attendant. "Your kinky reputation precedes you. The others probably left you for me because of that."

He grabbed his attendant by the balls and led his trophy out onto the street.

CHAPTER 9 -- AFTER THE DINNER PARTY

As Teddy relaxed on the couch, the Professor disappeared, returning in his black silk robe with a dinner plate that had been kept warm. "I hope it's not dried out," he apologized, but it wasn't. It was delicious.

As Teddy ate, the Professor disappeared again to draw a bath. This time, however, he returned to guide Teddy down a different corridor that ended up at the master suite that included a massive bedroom, a cozy study, a walk-in closet with adjoining dressing room, and a bathroom the size of a small apartment with separated sinks, bathing, and toilet areas.

The Professor helped Teddy step into a warm bubble bath in a sunken jacuzzi tubs. He guided Teddy to lead back in the tub, massaging his scalp as he carefully washed the cum out of his hair. Then, helping the boy sit up, he turned the jets on a low setting while he used a soft loofa to gently scrub the boy's back.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" he asked.

"It was...amazing," Teddy said. "I've never experienced anything like that."

The Professor laughed. "I imagine few people have been part of an eight-man orgy, much less been the center of attention for one."

Teddy smiled. The loofas soft bristles felt so good on his aching back.

"The...waiters? Are they slaves too, like me?"

The Professor shook his head. "No, not now. Not anymore, at least. Most have gone through the auction at least once. Usually more than once. Then they return to the Academy to get hired to work at events."

"Events like this dinner party?"

"No, more like the Meat Market and other BDSM events at the Academy," the Professor explained. "Like you saw last night. But those who work there may choose to pick up extra work from Academy members. Waitering jobs like this one, nude housework, even nude modeling. Some do porn work and even escorting. The Academy provides a modicum of logistical support but mostly doesn't want to get involved in the details. As long as everything remains safe, sane, and consensual, and the workers are paid as promised, the Academy would prefer not to know any other details."

He stood Teddy up to carefully wash his genitals and anus. "Needless to say," the Professor added, "the men I hired tonight were all willing to participate in the escorting side of the business. They knew and accepted that they'd be taken home by a man, and they would have to accept any man who chose them regardless of age, race, body type. They knew that they'd be nearly naked working here, and completely naked later. They knew and accepted that sucking and fucking were par for the course. Anything beyond that has to be negotiated separately, of course."

The Professor had Teddy sit back down and raise first one leg and then the other while he tenderly washed his slave's feet.

"Kyle's probably won't mind getting a lovely foot massage out of the deal," he said. "In fact, I suspect Kyle already knows the attendant he chose has a bit of a tickle fetish, both as a ticklee and a tickler."

"And as for Matteo's trophy," the Professor continued, "Matteo will probably pay extra out of pocket to coax his stud into doing extra kinky things. Not that it will take much coaxing. I bought the guy the first time he was up for auction. Took eight loads at my dinner party, one after the other, and wanted more. At his request, he was left bound and blindfolded at a gay bathhouse with a sign that said 'Everyone, please fuck me.'"

"Is this the only place this happens?" Teddy asked. "This city? You said at the gym earlier that there were secret gym facilities all over."

"Oh no, the Academy has branches everywhere," the Professor said. "Wherever there are rich and powerful people, there are rich and powerful kinky people who are used to getting what they want. I'm sure there's a secret gymnasium near you if you're willing to be a naked guest. And other facilities. Not every place has a Meat Market, but there are lots of rich people with their own private dungeons on their estates. And art salons, underground speakeasies with naked staff to abuse, sexy spas, and other facilities all over."

The Professor guided Teddy to the multiheaded shower and then slipped out of his robe to join the boy. They lathered each other up and then rinsed off.

After toweling each other dry, the Professor took Teddy's hand and led him to his own king-sized bed. They slipped between the satin sheets and the Professor pulled Teddy in tight, spooning him. They fell asleep in moments.

12