Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 06

Story Info
Teddy begins his last day of sexual service.
5.4k words
4.65
5.6k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5 -- SUNDAY FUNDAY

Teddy's last day of naked slavery

CHAPTER 10 -- SUNDAY AT THE SALON

Teddy's bladder forced him awake earlier than he wanted. When he returned from relieving himself and slipped back under the covers, he discovered the Professor was awake and waiting.

The Professor pulled him in close and began to kiss him softly, his tongue gently exploring Teddy's mouth. At the same time, one of the Professor's fingers was exploring Teddy's hole.

In time, the Professor reached to the nightstand on his side of the bed and pulled out a small bottle of lube. His lubed fingers continued to play with Teddy's anus, loosening it up as they continued to kiss.

Then the Professor gently guided Teddy to flip over onto his other side so he was on his side facing away from the Professor, leaving his ass more easily available. With both men still on their sides, the Professor gently slid his cock into Teddy's hole.

He reached around and grabbed Teddy's cock, slowly stroking it in time with his pelvic thrusts. As Teddy gasped for breath, he thrust back against the Professor, getting him to penetrate deeper and deeper.

The Professor waited until Teddy started to cum, and then released his own load deep in Teddy's ass.

The two fell back asleep with the Professor's erect cock still in Lot Thirteen's ass.

When he awoke, he saw that the Professor was already out of bed. He padded his way into the bathroom, where he saw that his toiletries had been set out along with fresh towels and washcloths.

He finished showering and shaving and was just combing his hair when the Professor walked into the bathroom with another smoothie in one hand and a mug of coffee in the other.

"Good morning!" he said, kissing Teddy on the forehead.

The Professor was dressed in tan linen slacks and a powder blue polo shirt. Once again, Teddy was the only one naked.

"Let's get you some breakfast," he said. "It's our last day and I want to make the most of it." He guided Teddy to the dining room where a breakfast buffet like yesterday's was once again laid out.

After breakfast, they headed downstairs into the garage. Teddy froze in his tracks when the Professor pressed a button on the key fob and the alarm on the convertible chirped.

"The convertible?" Teddy asked. "Oh, no. I can't do that naked."

"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" the Professor asked. "Deep down inside, I bet you'd find it thrilling."

Teddy really wasn't sure. The idea of risking being seen naked was kind of exciting. The idea of being caught and in trouble...not so much.

"I promise you'll be safe," the Professor said. He popped open the truck and pulled out a peach-colored beach towel.

"Tell you what. Technically, I cannot allow you to wrap a towel around your waist. That would be considered clothing, and the Academy's lease stipulates that you must be completely naked all weekend long. But what if we went for a drive and I 'accidentally' dropped a towel in your lap?"

Teddy hesitated but didn't think he was going to win this one. He slid into the passenger seat.

The Professor pressed another button on the fob and the convertible's roof began to retract, opening to the sky.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

The Professor laughed as he slid into the driver's seat and dropped the towel on Teddy's lap, covering his growing erection.

"That should cover your modesty," he said. "What could be more natural than a young guy riding shirtless to be beach on such a fine day."

The beach? Were they going to a nude beach?

The Professor opened the garage door and pulled out into the driveway before flashing his ring and putting Teddy back into a hypnotic trance.

When Teddy came to, they were halfway down a freeway offramp. Teddy never had a chance to see any of the freeway signs. He still had no idea what city he was in or how far from home he was.

He glanced down, convinced that the Professor would have tossed the towel aside to expose Teddy in all his naked glory, but the towel was still covering his groin.

Whew!

The Professor turned a corner. Several blocks ahead, Teddy could see rainbow flags proudly waving in front of several businesses.

"We're about to pass through a gay district," the Professor said. "Want to give the boys a show?"

"Oh, hell no!" Teddy said, panicking. "What if someone I know sees me? What if they take a photo and post it?"

The Professor laughed. "What are the odds that someone you know is having a Sunday Funday brunch way out here?"

But seeing Teddy's hesitation, he reached out and opened the glove box while they were stopped at an intersection. He pulled out some items and dropped them in Teddy's lap. "These should conceal you well enough," he said.

The objects were a black knit ski hat, mirrored aviator glasses, and a black KN95 mask. Teddy quickly donned the gear.

"Technically, that's clothing, and that's not allowed," the Professor said. "But I promise not to tell if you allow a tiny bit of flexibility on a limit."

"What's that?" Teddy asked.

"I would like to take a photo of your cock. And your naked body. No face. I promise to crop out your entire head."

Teddy nodded weakly. With his protective headgear donned, he was ready for some exposure. As they paused at another intersection, he tossed the towel in the back seat and his cock immediately sprang to attention."

"Holy shit, look at him!" he heard.

Two older guys walking hand in hand down the sidewalk were passing next to the car. They had an unobstructed view of Teddy's naked body.

They couldn't see Teddy blushing under his head gear, but the Professor sensed it. He laughed and reached his right hand over, pretending to use Teddy's erection as a gear shift as he accelerated through the intersection.

A few blocks ahead, the Professor managed to find a parking spot in front of a grassy area where some sort of LGBTQ memorial had been erected. To one side of the memorial was a café where groups of friends were brunching. On the other side, a gay bar was starting to get busy with the post-brunch crowd.

"Let's take a few photos!" the Professor said. "I promise to crop out your head, and I promise to never post any of them anywhere."

He hopped out of the driver's seat and came around to open the passenger door. Teddy tentatively stepped out, his bare feet on the warm sidewalk.

Gay guys were applauding as soon as they saw Teddy's naked body and erect cock.

"Will you take a few photos of us?" the Professor asked, handing his cell phone to a bearish guy walking by with a younger twink.

They ended up posing for several photos. One where they just stood side by side, arm in arm. A similar photo with their backsides facing the camera. A shot mostly from the side where the Professor was giving Teddy a piggyback ride. Another where the Professor was kneeling next to Teddy pointing at his erection. And a final one with Teddy's cock in the Professor's mouth.

"Okay, let's scoot!" the Professor said, taking his phone back and rushing Teddy back into the car.

They drove for a few blocks before the Professor pulled over on a quiet side street. By now, Teddy had placed the beach towel back on his lap and returned the hat, glasses, and mask to the glove box.

"Okay, watch me as I edit the photos," he said, holding the phone out. One by one, he went through each of the photos, clicking on the edit button and cropping out their heads. The photos with the Professor's head at Teddy's waist only needed Teddy's head cropped out.

Teddy sighed with relief. Even though his face was well-camouflaged with the head gear, he felt more comfortable knowing head and face wouldn't be in the photos.

It didn't take them long to get to their destination -- not the beach, as Teddy had guessed, but a Tudor-style manor house not far from the gay district. The house was smaller than what you might find in a country estate, but rather large for the middle of a city, perched alone on a small hill. The footprint of the building and grounds was smaller than a typical block but significantly larger than most houses or businesses inside the city.

It was clearly some sort of business, though no signs advertised what it was.

The Professor pulled up a horseshoe-shaped driveway and hopped out of the car, grabbing the towel in the process and tossing it in the backseat. He stepped around and helped Teddy out.

A valet stepped up. Unlike the valets at the Academy who wore tuxedo jackets without shirts, this guy could have been working at any country club: white shorts, a teal-colored polo shirt (with the same Whip-S logo used at the Academy and the gym), and white Perry Ellis canvass boat shoes worn without socks.

Teddy nervously stood naked on the sidewalk as the valet hopped in the car and drove it off. The Professor guided him to the entrance where another similarly dressed attendant opened the door.

"We call this The Salon," the Professor said.

A salon? Teddy didn't need a haircut, and his body hair was recently trimmed.

"Not that kind of salon," the Professor said, guessing the boy's thoughts. "It's more like an old-fashioned literary salon. We like to pretend it's modeled after the bohemian home that Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas had in Paris a century ago. The truth is, it's more like what would be called a 'gentleman's club' not so long ago. Sort of like an inner-city version of a country club."

They stepped inside where Teddy could see dozens of people mingling about -- some attendants like the valet, and many older guests adopted the same "casually rich" attire the Professor was wearing. Though relieved to be off the street, Teddy was self-conscious about being the only one he could see who was completely naked.

"The Academy has several of these exclusive clubs set up around here," the Professor continued. "This one is for gay and lesbian members. Or, perhaps it would be more inclusive to say 'same-sex attracted' members."

He let Teddy peek into an enormous library filled with thousands of books, crisp newspapers, and comfortable leather lounge chairs. Attendants were circulating with trays of mimosas and bloody mary cocktails. Guests were lounging about, reading their papers or chatting softly with one another. One guest had his feet propped up on a naked slave, using him as an ottoman like Teddy had been used the night before. He was the only other naked person Teddy could see.

"They have all sorts of terribly pretentious events here," the Professor said. "Poetry readings and book signings. Art exhibitions. Lecturers from politicians and business tycoons. It's basically a place where our gay members can be in a less sexual environment than the BDSM dungeon spaces but still feel comfortable being themselves."

Then he playfully slapped Teddy's ass hard enough to draw stares. "Well, somewhat less sexual!"

He guided Teddy down a corridor into a large room. Easels were set up for guests to sketch or paint a live figure model, who was at the other end of the room lounging on a wide platform draped with a nondescript black rug. The Asian man who appeared to be in his twenties was completely naked, and he was posing like figure models in an art class might: his legs stretched out, his body resting on one arm to raise his torso. The one difference, though, was that the model was wearing a cock ring to help him maintain an erection, something that art class models normally wouldn't do.

A female coordinator standing in the back of the room flashed a smile at the Professor and Teddy when they came in.

"Okay, time for a fifteen-minute break," she said. "When you come back, we'll have a new model for you."

Teddy had a hunch he knew who that model would be.

As the class stepped out to get coffee or use the restroom, the Professor brought Teddy forward to meet the instructor.

"Abigail, this is Lot Thirteen," he said. "I have volunteered him for your class today."

"Delightful!" she said, shaking Teddy's hand vigorously.

"Ummm...hi?" Teddy said tentatively. It was so weird being introduced to a fully dressed woman with his cock on display.

"Come with me and we'll get you situated."

She brought Teddy to the platform where the Asian model was removing his cock ring to let his erection subside. "Brian, will you fetch me the stool and then you can take a break. I'll ring for you when we need you again."

Brian popped through a side door and returned with a backless, three-legged wooden stool that stood a few feet off the ground before disappearing again through the side door. He hadn't slipped into a robe like art models usually did. Teddy wondered if Brian was a slave for the weekend like himself or doing a little extra risqué work for pay like the attendants at the Professor's dinner party.

"Okay, so here's the deal," Abigail said. "We're going to start you with a twenty-minute pose to get warmed up. After that, we'll put you into some more complicated poses, each for about five minutes because they're harder to positions to hold for too long. Normally we'd let our artists take a few photos to use as study aids if they want to continue with their sketches after class, and we have a videographer get videos from every angle, but we don't allow that for first time models."

Teddy smiled weakly.

The instructor had Teddy sit on the stool with one leg stretched out, one hand resting on the thigh of his unstretched leg and the other reached behind his head to expose his armpit. His legs were spread wide enough to make sure the artists had an unobstructed view of his cock. She had him lean back enough to show just a hint of his taint and butt cleavage. The foot on his outstretched leg was pointed up to show his bare sole; the other was planted on the ground.

As the artists reassembled and began to sketch him, Teddy tried to tune them out. It was hard, though. They were older, mostly fifties and sixties. And they were fully dressed, gazing intently at his nude body.

After about twenty minutes, Abigail took away the stool and had Teddy pose in a series of yoga positions, each for about five minutes. First the lotus position. Then downward-facing dog. Some of the class got to see his side profile in this position. Others were seated where Teddy thought they could see up his butthole. Then the three-legged down dog, where one leg was raised. Then the reverse warrior, which felt intended to put his dick on prominent display. Then the standing hand-to-toe pose where he balanced precariously on one leg. Then the upward-facing-forward pose, which showed off his perky ass. And finally: the tree pose, again balancing on one leg with his arms above his head.

"Time for another break!" Abigail announced. "Our model will still be here when you return, but this time he'll be paired with another model."

Was Brian coming back?

Abigail gave Teddy a glass of water poured from a glass pitcher that had cucumber slices floating on top. When he returned from using a small restroom off a side door, he was shocked to see Lot Twelve on the stage waiting for him. Her owner was chatting with the Professor at the back of the room. Teddy overheard that she had just come from another session with two other female models. None of them had worn any clothing for their poses.

Lot Twelve was once again wearing the negligee she wore at the Meat Market auction. Teddy felt intensely embarrassed to be standing so close to her completely nude while she was at least modestly covered.

"Hi, Lot Thirteen," she whispered to him.

She remembered his name!

Sort of.

But there was no time to chit-chat. For their first pose together, Abigail had Lot Twelve sit on a small chair while Teddy wrapped his body around her legs: a nude supplicant groveling at her feet. It felt like a reenactment of a pose for a Renaissance artist's Hellenic-inspired painting.

They held that pose for about fifteen minutes. After a short break, Abigail had them adopt a new pose. Teddy was made to stand in the center of the platform, legs stretched wide with both hands behind his head, leaving his nude body fully exposed. This time, Lot Twelve was wrapped around one of his legs. One of her hands reached up to cup his balls while the other held on to one of his calves.

At the last moment, Abigail had Lot Twelve lower one side of her negligee so that one breast was fully exposed.

But from where Teddy was standing, he couldn't see it! He was ordered to stare straight ahead, and it was agonizing to know that the lovely, luscious Lot Twelve was showing nudity and he couldn't even see it.

But that was the least of his torture. A few moments into their pose, Lot Twelve began to use a finger on the hand that held Teddy's calf to sensually stroke the back of his calf. Her movements were subtle and discrete enough that none of the artists appeared to notice, but it was sending waves of adrenaline coursing through Teddy's body. His heart was about to pound out of his chest.

Lot Twelve wasn't going to make it any easier. One of her fingers cupping his balls began to slowly stroke his balls and his taint. In seconds, he was sporting a full erection yet again.

The class couldn't help but notice, but Abigail didn't say anything, even when Teddy's cock was glistening with pre-cum at the end of the pose.

After about twenty minutes, Abigail called for another break. This time, all of the students also stepped out for a break, and when Abigail had to pull the Professor and Lot Twelve's master out of the room for a private tête-à-tête, Teddy suddenly found himself alone with Lot Twelve for the first time.

"Hi Teddy," Lot Twelve whispered. She really did remember! "We're not supposed to use real names this weekend, but...I'm Annie."

Annie!

"Umm, hi," Teddy stammered, too flustered to think straight. It didn't help that his bare dick was starting to plump up even without being touched, while she was essentially covered.

"How did you get into this mess?" she asked. "The auction, I mean."

"I...I don't know," Teddy stammered. "I was at my gym, showering. Someone grabbed me. They had chloroform, and the next thing I knew, I was at the auction."

Annie frowned. "That's weird," she said. "Usually you have to be nominated by someone. Like, an enemy -- someone who wants payback or has a grudge. Though sometimes it's a crazy admirer."

"Is that what happened to you?"

"I nominated myself," she said. "I heard about this through a friend. I wanted to nominate my ex, but they said I had to go up on the block myself first. Totally worth it."

"What did he do?"

"My ex? I don't really want to go into it. I'm going this route for revenge instead of going to the police because I don't want to keep talking about it."

Teddy nodded.

"Anyway, I'm sure my ex doesn't want me to go to the police either, and that will give the auctioneers leverage. They'll get him to agree to do things that he really, really doesn't want to do."

Clearly, Annie was not someone you wanted to piss off.

Teddy heard murmuring in the hallway as others were starting to return.

"Listen, can I see you again after this?"

Annie glanced around as if looking for something to write down her number. Neither of them had their phones.

"Tell you what," she said. "I'll be at the Meat Market next month to see my ex auctioned off. My friend who told me about this is bringing me as her guest. If you come back to the Meat Market, I'll make a point of finding you. Maybe we'll even have a chance to fool around." She glanced down at Teddy's cock and smiled.

Teddy didn't have a chance to pursue it, as their owners walked in with Abigail.

They were debating the final pose for their two slaves, and it was clear that the final round was intended to be far more sexual.

"Maybe have Lot Twelve remove her top?" the Professor suggested. "And then we can have Lot Thirteen lick her breast, or suck it?"

12