Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lot Twelve's owner shook his head. "That looks too much like he's breastfeeding. Creepy."

"What if she removed her panties and he is licking her privates?" Abigail suggested.

Lot Twelve's owner shook his head again. "I think she should be punishing your boy," he said to the Professor, but the Professor scowled and shook his head.

In the end, they opted for a scene of quiet intimacy. Both models stood embracing, with Annie's face nuzzling Teddy's neck. One of his hands was on the small of her back; the other cupped one of her breasts, but outside of her camisole. Only a thin layer of silk separated his warm hand from her hardening nipple. Her hands reached around his body and grabbed his ass. Her body mostly covered his raging erection.

By the end of the twenty-minute pose, Teddy thought he was going to faint. His heart was racing a million miles a minute.

When they were done, he barely had time to whisper farewell to Annie before she was whisked off. He heard her master telling the Professor that he and several friends wanted a final round of fun before her service was over.

But Teddy's modeling wasn't done yet. Brian was brought back for a final round of poses with Teddy.

For the first pose, Brian was made to stand like Teddy had with his second pose with Annie: legs spread, hands behind his body to leave his naked body exposed. Teddy was made to kneel in front of Brian, but instead of cupping his balls like Annie had done, Teddy was made to take Brian's balls into his mouth and suck them for twenty minutes while the artists sketched.

For the second pose, Teddy was made to lie on the floor face down while Brian stood over him like a conquering wrestling hero. Brian lifted one of Teddy's legs, which stretched his legs apart and left his cock and balls exposed. Brian's other foot was positioned to press down on Teddy's face, his bare sole on the side of Teddy's face.

For the final pose, they had Teddy get on his hands and knees while Brian held him from behind like the starting pose of a wrestling match. At the last moment, they decided to have Brian get erect and stick his dick in Teddy's ass.

The two naked men knelt there motionless while geriatric amateur artists sketched them. Thank goodness they only had charcoal and sketch pads instead of cameras!

After about ten minutes, Abigail had an idea.

"Brian, why don't you gently thrust a little?" she suggested. "A little in, a little out. Slowly. Yes, that's right."

Teddy blushed as Brian began to slowly, gently fuck him in front of everyone.

"Just one more minute," Abigail announced after Brian had been thrusting for about ten minutes.

At that, Brian began to thrust in earnest, pounding hard and deep. He was starting to ejaculate just as Abigail called time, and he continued to fuck Teddy until he finished climaxing, his cum fully deposited deep in Teddy's ass.

Brian hopped up and was handed a towel to wipe himself clean.

The Professor came up to Teddy and raised him to his feet, kissing him on both cheeks. "Very good, my dear boy," he said. Teddy could feel Brian's cum dribbling out of his ass and down his legs.

"Let's get you cleaned up," the Professor said, "and then we can have lunch in the garden."

CHAPTER 11 -- LUNCH IN THE GARDEN

The Professor guided Teddy to the bathroom in the back, which was equipped with a small, cramped shower. Rather than leaving him alone, the Professor sat on the toilet lid to watch. Teddy took extra care to make sure the lube and Brian's cum were scrubbed out of his ass.

When his slave was done toweling off, the Professor took Teddy by the hand and guided him through the busy Salon to a garden patio in the back. Brian had long since disappeared, and as they walked through the club, Teddy felt mortified that he was the only one naked. Guests were gazing at his fit body admiringly; none seemed startled to see someone completely naked in their midst.

Waiters in the same teal polo shirts as the valets in front were circulating with trays with glasses of champagne and mimosas.

The Professor guided Teddy to a small cabaret table, where more waiters brought trays of bite-sized cucumber sandwich wedges, scones with clotted cream, and tea cakes. Tea was offered, but Teddy decided to stick with champagne. A little buzz might calm his nerves.

When they were done, the Professor guided Teddy through a garden pathway to an area set up in the back that had been set up in the back. A deejay wearing fluorescent pink bootie shorts was playing the usual Top 40 pop music mixed in with remixes of hits from the usual divas: Cher, Madonna, Gaga, Kylie. Lesbians had gravitated to one side where a young woman was go-go dancing on an elevated platform. She was topless, wearing only high heel shoes and a lacy thong that revealed everything.

On the other side, two young men were go-go dancing on a wider platform. One wore Perry Ellis canvass shoes while the other was barefoot. Neither wore any other clothing.

Teddy and the Professor danced for a bit, but Teddy felt incredibly awkward with his naked cock flopping about. Out on the dance floor, the other gay guests were a bit more handsy, 'accidentally' grabbing Teddy's ass and cock. The Professor smiled at them as they did so, encouraging them to grope Teddy's naked body even more. At one point, the Professor reached down himself to give Teddy's cock a few strokes, just enough to get him hard and erect in front of everyone.

After a few songs, the Professor guided Teddy to a back bar where they ordered a fancy cocktail with blackberry puree at the bottom of a fluted glass filled with a concoction of elderflower liquor, vodka, and prosecco.

As they sipped their cocktails, they wandered around the grounds where small canopies had been set up. A few had curtains drawn, but Teddy could hear the distinctive grunts of sex coming from within. Others had their curtain wide open to reveal massage tables. In some, naked young men and women were giving massages to older Salon patrons who were draped with small towels. In others, the patrons were giving the massages to the naked, untowelled workers.

Other guests milling about were joining in where they could, rubbing and licking the person getting a message. At each station, the Professor made Teddy participate in each massage regardless of whether they were staff or patron, young or old, male or female. Mostly he just rubbed their legs or chests briefly, but he was also made to kiss and lick the nipples of a few men and women, and briefly lick the genitals of both men and women.

When they came across Brian getting massaged, an older patron was already orally servicing him. The Professor had Teddy massage the same foot that had been pressing down on Teddy's face when they modeled together, and then had Teddy lick his sole before moving on.

At the final occupied massage table, two naked young men were massaging a fit patron, a trim otter-type with a sprinkling of chest hair who appeared to be in his mid-thirties. He was lying on his back as one staffer was massaging his chest and shoulders while the other was simultaneously working on his calves and feet.

One of the masseurs caught Teddy's eye and jerked his head towards the otter's genitals.

"I believe he's ready for his happy ending," the Professor said. "Would you like to do the honors?"

It sounded like a request, but it felt like an order.

Not that it mattered. The otter was objectively attractive, and much more so in comparison to most of the other massaged patrons who were older and...Rubenesque.

Teddy stood between the two masseurs and used both hands to bring the man to an erection, one hand playing with the man's balls while the other stroked his shaft.

"Suck it," the Professor instructed when the man was fully erect.

Teddy leaned over and took the guy's erect cock in mouth, moving up and down the shaft as he continued to play with the man's balls. The masseurs continued to massage his legs and feet and his chest and head.

As the man began to squirt in Teddy's mouth, the Professor grabbed the back of Teddy's head, pushing it down to take in as much of the man's cock as he could. Warm, salty jizm spurted into Teddy's mouth, and the Professor made sure Teddy didn't lift his head up until the man trembled all over, spent.

Teddy swallowed the man's cum, and the Professor spun him around, planting a passionate kiss on Teddy's mouth, tasting as much of the stranger's cum as he could.

After the otter slowly got up and began to retrieve his clothes, the Professor had Teddy get on the table and face down. He heard a squirt as the Professor took a few drops of massage oil and warmed it between his hands.

"There's a tiny bit of CBD and some other stuff in this," he said as he began to work on Teddy's back and shoulders. "It's very relaxing, but it also has an aphrodisiac quality."

Teddy sank into the table as another pair of hands joined the Professor's working on his buttocks and lower back, and then another pair working on his legs and feet.

After twenty minutes or more, the Professor switched places to work in the middle spot. As the Professor massaged his butt-crack, sticking a finger up his slave's hole to loosen it, Teddy wondered if the Professor was going to fuck him right here in the middle of the garden in front of the Professor's peers and friends.

But he didn't. In due time, the Professor had Teddy flip over. For the first time, Teddy got a glimpse of the two men joining in on the massage: not the young, naked guys that had been massaging Brian, but two older guests relishing in having a chance to touch Teddy's young, fit body.

One began to massage Teddy's chest, and then worked his way to Teddy's arms before reaching his head for a scalp massage. The other worked on Teddy's legs and feet while the Professor focused on a more sensual, erotic massage on Teddy's inner thighs, and then his cock and balls.

It didn't take long for the Professor to coax Teddy's cock into a full erection. Although he had taken Brian's load up his ass and then the otter's down his throat, he hadn't cum himself since he and the Professor fucked early in the morning.

The Professor began to kiss and lick Teddy's balls, and then the shaft of his dick before deep throating him. The other men continued their massages, occasionally peppering him with gentle kissing.

When he came, the Professor pulled back. Instead of swallowing, he had Teddy cum on his own body, gushing onto his groin and chest and even splashing onto his face. The Professor immediately began to lick the cum off of Teddy's face as the other two men lapped up his cum on his dick and the rest of his body.

"Let's get you cleaned up," the Professor said for the second time today. He guided Teddy to an open-air shower, where Teddy lathered up and rinsed off in full view of the Salon's guests.

When he was done, the Professor handed Teddy another of the now-familiar smoothies.

"Back to the car," he said. "One final adventure awaits before your weekend service is complete."

12