Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 07

Story Info
Teddy is taken to the park for a final gangbang.
6.4k words
4.7
11.2k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5 (continued)

CHAPTER 12 -- CRUISING THE PARK

When they hopped back in the convertible, the Professor once again dropped the towel on Teddy's lap. This time, however, he carefully positioned it so that it only covered Teddy's dick, leaving the sides exposed. Anyone looking down would immediately know that Teddy was naked under the towel.

As the Professor accelerated back onto city streets, Teddy began to think about Lot Twelve -- Annie! -- and wondered if he would get a chance to see her again. She said she was planning to be at the next slave auction, this time as a guest.

"Can you tell me more about the Academy?" he asked.

The Professor snorted. "Rich people doing what rich people have always done: everything that their money and power and connections can let them get away with."

"Yeah, but the auction?" Teddy asked. "How often does that happen?"

"Different cities do different things. Some have slave auctions, some raffle off participating in a gang bang, others have different things. Some have more of a gladiator arena. No weapons, though, and no clothes. Losers get fucked regardless whether they're gay or straight, doms or subs."

That could be fun if you were a gay or bi sub. Not so fun for a straight dom if they ended up getting fucked by another dude.

"What about your club? Your Academy?"

"We do the Meat Market Auction once a month," the Professor said. "First Friday of every month."

"And...how does one get invited?"

The Professor looked at Teddy, appraising him up and down. His slid his hand under the towel to play with Teddy's cock.

"Ready to come back already?" he asked.

"Err, I don't know," Teddy stammered. "Just wondering, I guess."

"If I give a positive report -- and I will -- the Academy will invite you back. You'll be provided you a number to text, and they'll arrange to put you back up on the block."

"What about going as a guest?"

The Professor smiled as he continued to play with Teddy's cock.

"We're each allowed two guests. If they're up for membership, which is a very lengthy process involving credit checks, application fees, and at least six months of participating as a guest, then they can come dressed and participate as a full member. But if they aren't applying for membership, they can only come as a slave, and slaves are required to be naked."

Teddy had been naked all weekend. His entire body had been exposed to hundreds of strangers. Annie had gotten to see him naked and even erect. She made him erect touching his naked body. Getting a chance to see her again, even if he had to be naked while she was dressed, would be worth it.

"Unfortunately," the Professor continued, "Adam and John are my guests for the next few months while they complete their membership application. And I can only bring two."

"Oh," Teddy said, deflated. But then he perked up when he got another idea.

"What if I get a job there? Like one of the guys in aprons?"

"That would be delightful!" the Professor said. "It's the sort of thing you could do in your downtime, nights and weekends when you want. But it's also a long application process, and you'd have to work a bunch of smaller, sleazy events before they'd let you work the prestige events like the Meat Market. But I'll definitely make sure you get the application information."

It was sounding more and more like Teddy would have to put himself back on the auction block if he wanted a chance to see Annie again. Of course, there was no guarantee that the Professor would buy him again, or that the next buyer would be as kind and as handsome as the Professor.

"Something else I was wondering about," Teddy said, shifting gears. "After I was abducted, I came to on a table somewhere. Someone had cum all over me."

"Three someones," the Professor corrected.

"Three?" Teddy asked, started. "Were you one of them?"

"Oh, no, not me," the Professor said. "I didn't see or touch you until the Meat Rack. But there's a disclosure when you buy a slave, and they told me it was three on the disclosure. Probably your abductors or maybe the person who hypnotized you."

"Oh, so it wasn't you? You didn't hypnotize me?"

"No, not then, not until we were back at my place. We have a strict code of ethics. We're not allowed to bid on anyone we hypnotized for the interrogation. The purpose of the hypnosis is to dig deep into the slave's deepest fantasies and fears. There's a conflict of interest if a buyer participates in that. They might get the slave to agree to limits that make it easier for the hypnotist to bid on them. Or they might get them to waive their limits."

"That makes sense," Teddy said.

Sort of. It was kind of funny talking about a code of ethics for people who literally abducted strangers and auctioned them off for a weekend of sexual servitude.

"The hypnosis thing is just a hobby for me," the Professor said. "I've helped acquaintances battle their addictions with it, mostly smoking but sometimes alcohol or other drugs. But otherwise, it's just to be of service for the Academy. And my own amusement, of course. Consensually. But I only participate in the female slaves' interrogations, since I only bid on men."

Only the women?

Teddy wondered if the Professor had hypnotized Annie. It was his chance to learn about her kinks, her fantasies, her interests, her limits. And her ex, the one she was setting up for his own weekend of sexual slavery.

He decided not to ask.

He was so engrossed in their conversation that he hadn't even paid attention to where they were going until the Professor pulled into a parking space by an urban park that sprawled across hundreds of acres. In the back of his mind, he had assumed the Professor was taking him to a nude beach, or maybe another facility owned by the Academy.

But this was very public. Very public.

"Oh shit, where are we?" he asked.

"It's a municipal park," the Professor said. "This side is near the area where gay men cruise for sex."

"I don't know about this," Teddy protested. "This seems awfully risky."

It wasn't like Teddy hadn't gotten naked in a park before, but this would be the first time where he didn't have any clothing a few feet away that he could scurry and put back on.

"It's fine!" the Professor insisted. "A few years ago, there was a big lawsuit. Gays sued over differential treatment, claiming that the police were cracking down on gay sex while ignoring the mostly straight lovers' lane. There was a big settlement that allows for nudity in this part of the park. Plus, the Mayor is a member of the Academy. Super kinky. He's straight, but the gay community is a powerful voting bloc in this city. As long as everything is safe, sane, and consensual, and no one complains, it's fine."

Teddy pondered the idea. The Professor wouldn't want to jeopardize his standing with the Academy by pushing the envelope too far. If police stopped them, he could claim quite truthfully that he had been kidnapped and stripped.

And honestly, when would he have the chance again of walking through a park stark naked?

"Fuck it," he said. He tossed the towel in the back seat and stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind him.

Now he was naked on a parking lot, in the middle of the afternoon. The pebbles in the coarse pavement pressed into his bare feet.

The Professor stepped out of the convertible, grabbing the towel and shoving it into a small gym bag that he slung over a shoulder. He clicked a button on the key fob. The roof began to close, and when it was completed, the Professor clicked another button to activate the security alarm.

"Let's go," he said, taking Teddy by the hand and guiding him up a narrow, paved path into an area of the park overgrown by brambles.

The passed a man wandering down the path who paused when he saw Teddy. The Professor nodded to him as they passed and the man took that as an invitation, reaching out and grabbing Teddy's cock. It sprang to attention.

They continued up the path and after they had gone maybe thirty feet, the man reversed course and started following them up.

A heterosexual couple looked startled as they passed them but didn't say anything. Teddy heard the girl giggling a few moments later.

The Professor guided Teddy down a dirt path that intersected with the paved path. Now they had to walk a little more slowly so that Teddy's bare feet wouldn't step on anything painful.

Soon they came to a clearing covered with grass. A few aging picnic tables were on one side of the clearing. An ancient man was sunbathing in the nude on one side of the lawned clearing. Teddy could see shadows of men passing through the trees and shrubbery that surrounded the park.

The Professor guided Teddy to the middle of the clearing and began to kiss him, caressing his chest and butt and dick. Teddy kissed back just as passionately.

"I brought you your monthly snack, boys!" the Professor said. "Come and have a nibble."

Men started creeping out from the brambles. A few were shirtless, their t-shirts tucked into a back pocket. A few others had shirts unbuttoned. But everyone was otherwise fully dressed. Teddy once again was the only one naked in a crowd of clothed people.

Teddy apparently wasn't the first slave the Professor brought to the park. While some seemed confused and curious, it was clear that several were expecting the Professor and his naked offering.

A lanky, sandy-haired guy in his late 20s sauntered up with his cell phone out.

"No photos, Joseph," the Professor said. "I sent out a group text with this month's restrictions."

Joseph scowled. "Last month we could take photos."

"Last month was a different guy. Every month is a different guy with different limits."

"Whatever," Joseph said, snapping off a few shots.

"Stop him!"

Half a dozen guys tackled Joseph and wrestled the phone out of his hand. The Professor held the phone up to Joseph's face to unlock it and then proceeded to delete several photos.

"Fuck you, I can do what I want!" Joseph said.

"You know the rules," the Professor said. "I provide you guys with a hot guy to bang every month or so. In return, you obey whatever limits I tell you."

"Fuck you, faggot."

The Professor grew icy cold.

"You're out of the group," the Professor said, and then nodded to the guys holding him down. "Strip him!"

As the strangers who had just wandered into the park looking to get their dicks sucked milled about in confusion, the guys holding Joseph down began to tear at his clothes. Joseph thrashed about trying to get free, but he was no match for his assailants. In moments, his t-shirt was ripped to shreds. He writhed about, twisting his waist to keep the guys from unbuttoning his jeans. In response, a few of them grabbed worn spots in his crotch and the thighs and began to rip.

It didn't take long for his jeans to become essentially unwearable. When they managed to unbutton his pants and pull them off, one of them continued to rip the jeans until it was shredded into multiple pieces.

Others had gone for Joseph's blue bikini briefs, ripping them off and leaving Joseph as naked as Teddy. Though Joseph continued to thrash about and curse his assailants, a part of him must have been excited about it. That part of him was now fully erect.

The Professor stepped in front of Joseph, his back to Teddy. He said a word, the same word blurred from Teddy's memory, and Joseph immediately went limp, clearly under hypnosis.

"I've removed you from the text group and deleted the group text from your phone," the Professor said. "I've also deleted everyone here from your contacts. You will forget about your adventures here with my slaves. You will have an aversion to coming anywhere near this park on Sundays. Any other day is fine, but not Sundays."

The Professor motioned for one of the guys to collect the shreds of Joseph's clothing. His wallet and keys were still in the pockets of the remnants of his jeans. The Professor put Joseph's phone in the pocket and then handed the bundle to one of the men who had been restraining Joseph.

"Please run these down the hill and toss them in one of the garbage cans in the parking lot," the Professor instructed. "He'll get his stuff back eventually. When he gets home, he'll use one of his other devices to track down his phone. And then hurry back so you can enjoy Lot Thirteen's lovely body."

The young man took off running with Joseph's clothes.

"Joseph, you are going to be punished," the Professor said. "But first, you are going to apologize to Lot Thirteen."

"I'm sorry," Joseph said to Teddy.

"Kiss his feet," the Professor said.

Joseph got on his hands and knees and kissed the tops of Teddy's feet, which were dusty from the dirt path.

"Come with me," the Professor said, guiding Teddy to one of the picnic tables. Joseph followed, with the other men trailing behind him.

The Professor bent Teddy over the edge of one of the picnic tables so that his stomach was flat on the table.

"Clean his hole," the Professor ordered.

Joseph got on his knees behind Teddy and spread the boy's ass cheeks. He began to rim Teddy, his tongue probing deeper and deeper into the boy's hole.

After about five minutes, the Professor had Joseph and Teddy stand up.

"Joseph, you will forget that you are naked. Until you get home or are stopped by law enforcement, you will believe that you are fully dressed. You will walk home, and once you leave the park, you will forget you were ever here. You will have vague memories of being in a bar and drinking something funny. You will believe you were roofied, or maybe took some pot laced with something. Your next memory will be when you come out of hypnosis, which will happen when you get home or are stopped by law enforcement."

Joseph nodded.

"But first," the Professor said, staring at Joseph's erection, "you need to do something about that. Wandering around naked is one thing but wandering naked with a boner will get you in trouble."

Joseph began to slowly stroke himself. In moments, he ejaculated all over his hands and the grass. One of the shirtless guys handed over a t-shirt from his back pocket for Joseph to wipe himself clean with and then returned the soiled shirt to his pocket.

"Now go home," the Professor said. "Leave your car here and walk home. You will think you are fully dressed. You will come out of hypnosis when you get home, or when you are stopped by the cops. When that happens, you will have no idea where your clothes are or how you ended up naked. You will forget all about your adventures here. And do not come back to this part of the park on Sundays anymore. Not the first Sunday, not any Sunday."

Joseph nodded and started wandering towards the dirt path looking like a naked hippie stoned out of his mind. The young man who had thrown away Joseph's clothing passed him as he returned to the clearing.

"My apologies, lads," the Professor said to everyone still assembled. "Now that that unpleasantness has been taken care of, may I introduce you to Lot Thirteen? He will be your plaything this lovely afternoon."

The men began to crowd around Teddy, stroking his chest and ass and dick.

The Professor turned Teddy back around so that he was facing the picnic table, but instead of bending him over it, he just had Teddy put stretch his hands out to lean on the end of the table. The Professor waved the guy who had thrown away Joseph's clothes to come forward to be the first to take Teddy's ass.

The guy took out a small vial of lube and began to massage Teddy's hole, already relaxed from Joseph rim-job. At the same time, another guy climbed onto the table, kneeling on it in front of Teddy and pulling his pants down so Teddy could suck his cock.

Like at the dinner party last night, Teddy was getting spit-roasted, sucking one guy while getting fucked by another.

The guy he was sucking came first, his salty cum gushing into Teddy's mouth while the boy was still getting fucked. Another guy took his place, cumming at the same moment that the first guy ejaculated into Teddy's ass.

Cum was dribbling out of his ass, and a little from the corners of his mouth. The Professor directed Teddy to lay on his back, his body crossing the narrow width of the table. A guy position by Teddy's face pulled his legs up so that his dribbling hole was exposed. The guy holding his legs began to face fuck Teddy while another guy rammed his dick into Teddy's ass.

After they both ejaculated, the Professor led Teddy onto the grass and had him kneel. Half a dozen men surrounded him and pulled out their dicks, stroking them to get hard. One shirtless man pulled his jeans and underpants down to his knees, exposing most of his body, but most remained mostly dressed with just their cocks exposed. Teddy felt extra vulnerable being completely naked while sexually servicing mostly clothed men.

Teddy began to suck one of them. After a minute, he was directed to move on to the next guy. After him, two guys with long, skinny dicks shoved both of their dicks in his mouth simultaneously. Teddy wondered if they were boyfriends; later, when he heard them introduce themselves to each other, he realized they were strangers.

When he had sucked the sixth's man's dick for a minute, Teddy returned to the first man and began to suck him again. This continued until one man stroking himself signaled to the others that he was about to cum. They let him jump the line, and he shoved his dick in Teddy's mouth just before his cum gushed out.

The two guys who had been double-fucking his mouth both came next, though more of their cum got on his face than inside his mouth. They scraped their cum on his face and scooped it into his mouth.

Then the first guy came in Teddy's mouth, and then the last two men in short order. Too much cum. He swallowed as much as he could, but a lot ended up dribbling down his face and body onto the grass.

When he was done with the six strangers, the Professor pulled a bottle of water out of his gym bag to let him rinse his mouth. His face and body and hair remained soiled in cum.

A few of the guys, now satisfied, wandered off to a bathroom facility at the other end of the clearing.

Once he had a chance to catch his breath, Teddy was guided back to the picnic table. The Professor had Teddy lie on his back on the top of the table, and then slowly began to remove his own clothing, carefully folding each item before putting it in his gym bag.

When he was naked, the Professor took out a small bottle of lube and began to prepare Teddy's hole. He pulled Teddy's legs up over his own shoulders and then slipped his cock into Teddy's ass.

He fucked Teddy's ass slowly and tenderly. It was the third cock Teddy's ass had taken in the park alone, and the fifth of the day.

This time, the Professor didn't slow down to ensure that he and Teddy came simultaneously. He came first and then, after catching his breath, pulled out and bent over, sucking Teddy's cock. It only took Teddy a few moments to explode in the Professor's mouth.

As soon as the Professor swallowed Teddy's cum and stood up, four men who had been stroking themselves crowded around Teddy's naked body. In a few moments, they all began to climax, drenching Teddy's body with their cum.

Teddy and the Professor leaned back on the picnic table catching their breaths as the other men wandered off. Teddy realized that between this park and the Academy the first night, he had probably taken more cum from men whose names he didn't know than from those he did. He would have to count later.

"There are public showers over there," the Professor said, gesturing to the bathroom facilities at the other end of the clearing. "Shall we clean up?" He grabbed the gym bag and started across the lawn, still naked. Teddy followed him.

12