Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered, the first man who had fucked Teddy on the picnic table was just exiting, his hair still damp. He nodded to Teddy and the Professor but didn't say anything as he left. Teddy had the man's cum in his ass, but he didn't have his name.

Teddy was expecting the bathroom to be disgusting, strewn with syringes and filth, but the bathroom was reasonably clean for a public facility. "Volunteers keep it clean," the Professor said. "It's a service for the homeless who need a place to clean up, but also for the men who cruise here. If it gets too bad, the city will shut it down, so volunteers make sure it stays safe and clean."

There was a trough urinal with a tarnished mirror behind it to ensure that everyone got a good look at each other's dicks when they peed. There were also three toilet stalls. Only one had a door. And off to the side, there was an open shower facility with five shower heads in a single spacious room.

No privacy at all, but at least it was fairly clean.

The Professor pulled out a bottle of shampoo and another bottle of body wash, and they stepped into the showers.

They were just rinsing off the suds when a man in his early twenties rounded the corner wearing only a towel around his waist. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes, and when he dropped the towel on a bench, Teddy could see his flaccid cock was large and uncut.

"Bonjour!" the young man said, stepping up and shaking their hands without any self-consciousness about them all being naked. "I am Sébastien! Semester abroad from Lumière University in Lyon."

"Welcome!" the Professor said, shaking Sébastien's hand.

"They said I could shower here?" Sébastien asked. "I have been roughing it this weekend. Driving around the state, camping in my car, seeing the sights. Wanted to clean up before getting back to university."

"Yes, indeed, the shower is free and public," the Professor said. "Who told you about these showers?"

"Ahhh, the men at the bar. The Eagle, I think?"

"Ah, yes." The Professor chuckled. "I'm surprised they didn't want you to bathe in the trough at the bar."

Sébastien laughed. "They offered! But it is not, how do you say it? Not my speed."

As the French boy was talking, Teddy noticed he couldn't stop staring at Teddy's dick.

"Please, feel free to use my shampoo," the Professor said, gesturing to his toilet kit. "These showers don't provide."

"Merci!"

As the student lathered up, the Professor began to do so himself, and then started to apply body wash to Teddy's chest. Even though they had already completed their washing when Sébastien entered, the Professor apparently was in no rush to leave.

It was obvious that Sébastien kept stealing glances at Teddy's naked body. As they were rinsing off for the second time, the Professor nodded to Teddy and asked Sébastien, "Do you want to fuck him?"

Sébastien laughed. "I like to fuck," he said. "I like to get fucked, too. I like it both ways."

Teddy stepped over to Sébastien's shower and began to kiss the French student, stroking the man's cock to get it hard.

"And your name is..." Sébastien asked.

As Teddy began to stammer, the Professor quickly interjected. "Thirteen! You can call him Thirteen."

Sébastien cocked his head in surprise.

"Thirteen? Like, the number?"

"It's sort of a nickname," Teddy said.

The Professor handed Teddy a bottle of lube and then turned off his own shower. He stepped to the side, stroking himself as he watched the two young men kiss.

Teddy turned off the shower and squirted lube into his hand, but then began to apply it to his own ass before lubing up Sébastien's cock. He turned around and Sébastien pushed his cock into Teddy's ass.

Sébastien slowly began to thrust, gently enjoying the young man's body. He was in no rush and seemed to be very experienced for young age.

The Professor seemed content to watch them, but after a few moments, Sébastien waved to the Professor, signaling for him to join them. The Professor stepped across the shower to stand behind Sébastien and nuzzling his neck as he began to lube up his cock and the French student's ass. He coordinated his thrust's with Sébastien's, so they were in unison.

As he fucked the Frenchman, the Professor laughed. "You really are the Lucky Pierre?"

"Pierre? No, Sébastien!" the boy said.

The Professor laughed again. "No, it's an expression," he said. "American slang. It refers to the person in a three-way who is simultaneously giving and receiving pleasure."

"Ahh, oui," Sébastien said. "Though I always receive pleasure from giving pleasure. Who was this Pierre, though?"

"I don't really know. I think it came from a movie or something."

The Professor continued to match his thrusts with Sébastien's. When he felt the young man squeeze his buttocks together as he began to ejaculate into Teddy, the Professor released his own load.

When they were done, Sébastien spun Teddy around and got on his knees to suck him off. Though Teddy had just cum a half hour before, it didn't take him long to shoot off another load in Sébastien's mouth. The smoothies the Professor kept feeding him were keeping him rejuvenated.

Sébastien smiled. "That was lovely," he said as they once again all lathered up to clean off the cum.

When they were done, Sébastien wandered over to the sink, where he stood naked as he took shaving cream from a toilet kit and lathered up to shave. The Professor took the towel from his gym bag and allowed Teddy to dry off first before using the damp towel to dry himself.

As the Professor started to dress, Teddy just stood there naked.

"You do not have clothes?" Sébastien asked.

"No...I...no, I don't," Teddy stammered.

"It's a dare!" the Professor said. "He lost a bet."

Sébastien shook his head and laughed. "Americans!"

The two Americans kissed their French friend goodbye, and then Teddy followed the Professor out of the bathroom, walking naked across the clearing back to the dirt path. The men who had sex with him had long since disbursed, but new guys were milling about. They were startled and delighted to see Teddy's naked body, but he was worn out.

As they crossed from the dirt path to the paved part of the path, they passed Lot Eleven, the accountant-type. He was naked and all of his body hair from the neck down had been shaved off: genitals, armpits, chest, even his ass crack and his arms and legs. He looked a little glassy-eyed as he begged for cock. "Fuck me," he called out, wandering up towards the clearing. "Let me suck you! Anyone!"

Teddy and the Professor left Lot Eleven to his quest.

As they walked down the path back to the parking lot, Teddy had to ask about Joseph, the hypnotized guy whom the Professor had sent home naked.

"How did you hypnotize that guy so quickly?" Teddy asked. "The guy who tried to photograph me?"

"Joseph?" the Professor asked. "I helped him quit smoking a few years ago. When I have someone who will be hypnotized over several sessions -- and treating addictions is a lengthy process -- I always set triggers to be able to easily get them back into a hypnotic state."

"I thought hypnosis couldn't get you to do anything you don't want to do," Teddy said.

"Well, you're more suggestive and more trusting under hypnosis," the Professor said. "But yes, that's right. But you know, anyone cruising a park for sex instead of taking someone home from a bar or using a hook-up app to meet up has got to have some exhibitionistic tendencies. I just gave Joseph the confidence and excuse to walk through town naked like I suspect he deep down always wanted. Don't worry about him losing his phone. Eventually it will occur to him to use one of his other devices to track the location."

By now, the paved trail reached the parking lot. A few cars were looping around the lot, and the Professor pulled Teddy aside to remain hidden in the bushes until they left. He tilted Teddy's head up and kissed him.

Teddy responded, his tongue pushing into the Professor's mouth.

"I had a really nice time," Teddy said. "Thank you."

"I'm glad to hear that," the Professor said. "I had a great time, and I'm relieved to hear that you did, too."

"Maybe we can--"

But Teddy never had a chance to finish his thought. As he was staring up at the Professor, someone behind him grabbed his arms while someone else shoved a sickly-sweet smelling cloth over his face.

"Farewell, Teddy," the Professor said as Teddy began to fall unconscious. "Get home safely."

It was the first time the Professor had used Teddy's real name.

PART 6 - HOME

CHAPTER 13 -- TEDDY RETURNS HOME

Teddy awoke on the floor of the bathroom in the men's locker room at his gym, the tile cold on his still-naked body.

He had a vague memory of briefly returning consciousness earlier. He had been seated on a wooden chair in a bare, cement room. There was a flash of light sparking off a golden medallion dangling from a chain, and a woman's voice murmuring. He knew he was being hypnotized for his debriefing.

And then...nothing, no other memories, until he awoke in his gym.

Teddy struggled to his feet. After a weekend of being naked, he should be used to it by now, but it still felt weird being naked even when he was all alone.

No one was in the locker room. And there were no cameras, and no vibrator in his ass. He had apparently done a good enough job to avoid being punished -- unlike Lot Eleven, the straight man hypnotized to crawl around the park naked begging for someone to fuck him.

The clock on the wall said that it was ten minutes past one. One in the morning, Teddy surmised, judging from the lack of light coming through the frosted windows high up on the bathroom walls.

Teddy felt something drip on his leg and reached around to feel his ass. Lube, maybe with cum. Some time between his debriefing interrogation and being returned to the gym, someone had enjoyed his naked body one last time.

He stepped into the showers to clean up using soap from the shampoo/body wash dispensers mounted in the showers. He got hard again reliving the weekend in his mind. He jacked himself off, exhilarated by the idea that even though he was alone, there was still a chance that someone might wander in.

When he was done, he was forced to dry himself as best he could using the air dryers next to the sinks. The racks of towels for patrons had been cleared out for the evening to be washed and replaced the next morning.

He padded naked into the locker room. No towels, no clothing. None of the lockers had any locks. Patrons weren't allowed to leave anything overnight, and after closing, staff would always remove any remaining locks with bolt cutters and lock up stowed items in the Lost and Found.

Even so, he checked each locker as he went to the area where he usually stowed his street clothes when he worked out.

When he got to the locker that he remembered using the day he was abducted, it alone had a lock on it -- his own combination lock! He quickly dialed the numbers from memory and was relieved when the locker opened.

Unfortunately, his clothes were all gone. In their place were two small white boxes, each with cards attached.

One of the boxes had "Lot 13" written on it in beautiful, handwritten calligraphy. It had "#1" written and circled in the lower right corner. The upper left corner, where a return address would be, had the Academy's logo of a whip shaped into an "S."

Inside was an unadorned buttercream-colored notecard with a message handwritten in the same calligraphy.

"Dear Lot 13: The Academy thanks you for your service this weekend. You have received positive reviews and will therefore be compensated for your efforts. Should you wish to be auctioned again, please text us at the number on the back of this card. Auctions are on the first Friday of every month, and if you should return, we will find you and abduct you at the time and manner of our choice."

Inside the box was a glass dildo shaped like a dick. Teddy's dick. Shit, these people had money! At the based of the dildo, below the glass balls, the words "Lot 13" was engraved.

And beneath the dildo was a check made out to Teddy's full legal name in the amount of a thousand dollars. Not the full three thousand seven hundred that he had been auctioned for, but the Academy needed to keep something to cover their expenses. Kidnappers have their own bills to pay, after all.

The other card had the same calligraphy on the outer envelope, this time with a "#2" written in the lower right corner, but the message inside was written in a distinctly different penmanship.

"Dear Teddy: Thank you for a lovely weekend. Should you wish to meet up again some time, or need my assistance in any manner, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Professor Hunter Doherty." A phone number was written under his name.

Inside the box was Teddy's wallet, cell phone, and keys, along with a scrawled note in sloppy writing: "Your car remains where you parked it. The alarms and security cameras by the emergency exit have been disabled."

The phone had been turned off, but it still had some juice when he powered it back up. It was a relief to have his phone back, and his keys. It was a relief to know that even though his clothes were gone, he'd still be able to drive home.

It was not a relief to remember that he had parked two blocks away.

After spending a few moments scouring the gym for stray towels, Teddy decided there was no help for it. He slipped out the back door, stark naked, holding a box with a glass dildo in one hand and another box containing his personal items in the other hand.

Every step he took, the feeling of the cold pavement beneath his bare feet reminded him that he was naked and vulnerable. And this time, he didn't have the Professor or the Academy to protect him.

Teddy headed down a side street. Though it wasn't the most direct route to his car, which was two blocks away on the same main street as the gym, it was quieter and less trafficked. A safer route, even though it was a few blocks longer.

There were no pedestrians. It was after midnight on a Sunday, after all. A few cars passed, but Teddy was able to crouch behind parked cars until they were out of sight.

The crouching and hiding made the walk much longer than Teddy wanted, but eventually he was able to find his car where he left it.

Had he thought to check the trunk, he would have discovered the clothes he had left in his locker folded neatly in a paper grocery bag. But he didn't think to check. Didn't have time for that, being on a busy street. He dove into the driver's seat and accelerated out of there as quickly as he could, driving all the way home naked.

As he slid beneath the covers of his bed, he had to wank off one more time.

He didn't discover his missing clothing in the trunk of his car until the next day.

The next evening, Teddy finally had a chance to think about his experiences. He picked up the two cards, one with the Professor's name and number, the other with the Academy's.

He thought about the Professor's dick in his ass, and the taste of his semen. He thought about the Professor's friends' dicks. He thought about the strangers in the park. He thought about how Kyle had joined the Professor's friendship circle after having been previously bought at auction. He wondered what it would be like to hang out as part of the group instead of just being a naked fucktoy for them to play with.

He thought about Lot Twelve. Annie! How lovely it would be to see her again. She had secretly stroked his balls when they were modeling together. That sounded like she was interested, didn't it? But he only knew one place where she'd be, the auction next month. And since the Professor's guest list was full, he only knew one way to get back there: auctioning himself again.

If he did auction himself off again next month, he might have a chance to talk to Annie again. Who knows, maybe she or her friends would buy him! But it could just as easily be a male buyer, and perhaps one more sadistic than the Professor.

He spent the week pondering his options. By Friday, he had decided.

He picked up one of the cards and reached for his phone.

12