Teddy's Awakening

Story Info
A magical teddy bear introduces an innocent girl to sex.
1.7k words
4.53
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now at the age of 19, Julie had grown up in an environment of restrictions. From the internet- and media-censorship her parents had imposed, to the strict guidelines and prohibitions of her private religious school, she had never dated, seen any porn, or even tried masturbation. Whenever she encountered the other schoolgirls giggling and talking in hushed voices about any of these "naughty" topics, she would walk the other way. She was a good girl and wouldn't allow these thoughts to enter her head. But as she got older, despite her attempts to suppress such base instincts during the day, they began to creep into her dreams.

Perhaps the most innocent thing about Julie was her relationship with the teddy bear, who had been with her for as long as she could remember. He was big for a stuffed animal - almost three feet from paw pads to ear tips. His cream-colored fur was incredibly soft and dense despite a lifetime of snuggles and his body, heavy even for its size, had the perfect amount of squish for hugs and cuddling at bedtime. Growing up, he was her constant companion, making her feel warm and safe as she slept every night. He was her frequent playmate during the day, too, joining her for tea parties and games. Even as she grew older and began to worry what people would think if they knew she still slept with a stuffed animal, she never spent a night without him in her bed, held tightly to her body, her arms and legs wrapped around his softness. What she didn't know, however, was that Teddy was no ordinary stuffed animal; he was a magical plush, just waiting for the right time to introduce an innocent girl to the world of sexual pleasure.

As Julie matured and squashed her intrusive grown-up thoughts down deeper and deeper, more and more they would haunt her dreams. She would wake every day, wet, tingling and ashamed. She was terrified that someone would smell the scent of arousal on her and rushed to the shower each morning. But there was no hiding from Teddy. He was too close to her, and his nose too sensitive. And each night, with Julie's legs wrapped around Teddy's soft plush body, some of her wetness would soak into Teddys fur. With each little drop, Teddy's magic began to awaken as Julie slept.

Finally, when one night of particularly erotic dreams soaked Julie's panties with her scent, Teddy came into full consciousness. At last it was time for him to introduce Julie to the world of sexual pleasure. Quietly, slowly, very carefully so as not to wake her, teddy slipped out from under Julie's sleeping form and crept down between her legs. He pressed his nose against her thigh and sniffed it softly. His small, soft teddy bear tongue reached out for the gentlest lick. Slowly, his sniffs and licks moved closer and closer to her pussy until he was able to tickle the inside of her thigh with his short, velvety fur. The gentle stimulation brought a smile to Julie's lips even as she continued to sleep. As Julie dreamt, Teddy continued to tease her by licking and nibbling at her thighs. He ran his soft little tongue along her inner thighs until he found the spot where her leg met her pelvis, sniffing as he went. Soon enough, the puffs of air from his leather nose found the source of Julie's delicious scent. He stuck his nose gently within her folds, not wanting to wake her but unable to resist. With each breath, his nose nuzzled further inward, pushing her outer lips apart as he explored. His nose became buried in her pussy before he realized that he could go no further and had to withdraw. With Julie's scent flooding his nostrils, teddy began to lick.

Ever so softly, Teddy licked at the opening to Julie's cunt, his stubby little tongue darting in and out of her opening. Julie stirred as his tongue tickled her, her hands clenching at Teddy's ears as he teased her. His little tongue flicked at her clitoris, sending sensations throughout her body that she had never felt before. Her hips began to move beneath him, pressing up to his tongue, forcing it deeper into her pussy. The feelings were enough to wake Julie, and as she pushed herself into Teddy's face, her lips parting to moan, her eyelids fluttered open. There, in the early morning light, was teddy, licking at her pussy like a hungry animal.

"Oh!" Julie exclaimed, startled at the sensation. Or...had she been dreaming? As Julie's eyes fluttered opened, she saw teddy's little bear head, frozen with his tongue tucked between her pussy lips. "Teddy? What are you--"

The realization came to Julie like a wave crashing against her body, and the blush that began in her cheeks spread quickly throughout her neck and chest. Teddy had been trying to make her cum! She gazed in disbelief at the little bear, wondering how this had happened and how he had known what to do. But even as she was embarrassed, Julie's pussy was still dripping wet, a small pool of juices collected on the sheets under her. She shifted her legs, blushing and feeling a rush of pleasure as her pussy shifted against Teddy's tongue.

Julie reached out and grabbed Teddy's fuzzy little head with both hands, gently stroking his ears as she looked into his eyes with wonder. "Teddy," she whispered, "you shouldn't--"

Before she could finish her sentence, Teddy gently put his paw on her lips to silence her. He then slowly began to move his tongue around and deeper into Julie's pussy, licking at her with his velvet tongue as he went. Julie stared at him, her heart pounding as she tried to make sense of the situation. She knew it was wrong - she wanted to stop him, but her body felt too alive, too full of a pleasure she had never known before, to bring herself to do it. Nothing made sense, yet everything felt absolutely right.

His tiny paws caressed her inner thighs, climbing up and down them as he moved closer and closer to the center of pleasure. He nibbled softly at the edges of Julie's clitoris before finally flicking it quickly with his tongue again and again. His tongue felt like silk and his kisses were tender, yet passionate. Julie gasped in pleasure, arching her hips harder against Teddy's face as he continued to send more and more waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Tension was building up inside her like a wild animal straining to break free, but she had no idea what it meant.

As teddy lapped at Julie's clitoris, something inside of her stirred. Fear began to take over and Julie found herself pushing Teddy's face from between her legs, gasping for air. "Teddy, no! No I can't--"

Panting in a mix of apprehension, shame and arousal, Julie looked into Teddy's eyes, embarrassed for having let him go on so long. The fur on his little muzzle was wet with her juices and his pleather nose glistened from it. Julie couldn't help but hug Teddy tight to her chest and bury her face in his fur. She could smell herself on him, but didn't pull away from the comfort he always provided her.

Teddy seemed to understand Julie's fear. He nuzzled her face and licked her cheek, the cooling dampness of his fur a counterpoint to his warm tongue. As he kissed her neck his right paw sought out her hand and she gripped it firmly. The softness of his paw comforted Julie, helping to relax the tension in her body as he licked at her throat before continuing down between her breasts, moving slowly but inexorably back down her body towards the epicenter of her pleasure once more.

His technique was gentle yet firm, taking more control now as he worked his way back down to Julie's clitoris and began to suckle it eagerly. His tongue moved against her, making small circles around it while his left paw caressed the area around it. The sensations of his velvety fur sent electric shocks through Julie's body causing her to moan with pleasure.

Julie shuddered as the sensations coursing through her body intensified. It was building again, the trapped animal snarling and pulling at its restraints. Teddy kept up his gentle rhythm, his tongue never stopping or slowing as he brought Julie closer and closer to the edge.

Julie's breathing grew ragged and her hips shifted uncontrollably with each wave of pleasure that came over her until, finally, Julie was overwhelmed. With a loud gasp, the animal that had been straining inside her broke free in a powerful rush, sending an incredible wave of euphoria washing over her body as an intense orgasm overtook her.

Julie's body clenched over and over, everything around her fading away until it seemed like there was nothing else in existence but Teddy's mouth against her clitoris and the feelings coming from it. He continued lapping at it hungrily even after Julie had finished shuddering with pleasure, letting every ounce of pleasure drain from her before finally pulling away.

Panting softly, Julie opened her eyes and looked down at Teddy who lay between her legs with a satisfied expression on his furry face and glistening, matted fur on his muzzle from where he'd been licking and kissing her most sensitive areas.

"Teddy," Julie breathed out in awe, still feeling dazed by what he'd just done for her, "That was - I...I just didn't know."

Teddy looked up at Julie in response as she pulled him up from between her legs and turned on her side to cuddle him tightly against her body. He was warm and his soft fur felt so cozy and so right - even more than ever before. The fur around his muzzle, matted with her wetness and smelling of her sex, seemed like it was the way it was always supposed to be and Julie couldn't resist burying her nose in that musky fur and kissing Teddy's face.

She knew now why she'd always loved Teddy so much and kept him close throughout the years. He had just given her something that no one else could ever give - liberation from her from her own anxieties and the greatest pleasure of her life, all within a few glorious moments. Julie drifted off to sleep with a contented smile on her face, cuddling Teddy tight against her. The ebbing power of her first orgasm, the warmth of his body, and the softness of his now musky fur lulled her into a peaceful sleep, safe and protected in his embrace.