Ted's Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
I get to meet Ray's teen aged wife.
5.6k words
4.42
18.7k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Ted's Encounter Chap 3

Ted called to tell me he and his crew were heading back to Ray's place on Saturday.

"Just thought I'd let you know in case you want a piece of this action," he chuckled.

I laughed. "Are you shitting me? Fucking right I want some of that," I said clapping my hands together.

The same bunch was going. Ted gave me Ray's address since I told him I was going to drive my own car and kill two birds on this trip. I had some other business I could take care of, after I had a go at Ray's hot wife.

"Sounds good," Ted said. "We're heading out around nine. We gotta pick up some beer on the way since we all drank Ray's beer last time. If you get there before us, just introduce yourself to Ray and tell him you're a friend of mine," he chuckled. "I mean after all," he laughed, "you're the wrong color for his wife, but I'm sure he'll let you hang until we get there," he howled with laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it," I chuckled. "You guys and your black dicks have spoiled her," I added. "But she has never had a load like I shoot," I said.

Ted guffawed, "OK, ya got me there," he chuckled.

On the designated day, I made sure I got an earlier start than Ted and the guys. He told me what time they were heading out and I wanted to make sure I arrived first.

It was a pleasant drive and I could not stop thinking about Ray's wife. Ted had showed me the one video he had and she looked incredible. Only eighteen and she never seemed to get enough. Her tits were firm and her ass was rock solid, with long firm legs supporting that fine ass. She was fucking hot as hell, and as a bonus, still a fucking teeny bopper who seemed to crave cock.

I pulled up in front of their home, and as Ted had described, it was a rather modest home in a nice neighborhood.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

The door flew open and there stood Ray. This was the first time I had seen him, since he was operating the camera all the time, so he obviously was not in the video Ted showed me. I had no idea, other than Ted's colorful description, what he looked like.

I stifled a chuckle as Ray looked exactly like I had pictured he would. A couple of days growth on his whiskers, yellowish and crooked teeth, kind of a half assed mullet hair style. He wore jeans and a tee shirt. He looked like he wasn't getting enough sleep, and based on his wife's sexual appetite, I think I knew why.

He looked at me with a blank look. "What can I do ya for," he half smiled, giving me an inquisitive look.

"You must be Ray," I smiled.

His blank look instantly changed to a puzzled one as he eyed me up and down.

"Let me explain," I smiled more broadly. "Ted's a friend of mine and he told me to meet him here," I added.

Now his puzzled look took on a new dimension. "Oh is zat so," he half mumbled, as he twisted his jaw continuing to eye me up and down.

Just then, his face lit up as his attention was diverted. He looked over my shoulder behind me. A huge smile spread over his face.

"HEY BABE, THEY'RE HERE!" he yelled over his shoulder back into the house, as he somewhat rudely pushed past me to go and meet Ted and the crew he brought with him. "Be a minute here pal," he said as he brushed past me.

I turned and looked at Ted and his buddies pulling up in their car.

Taking full advantage of this opportunity, I walked into the house.

I'd always wanted to walk up to a girl I didn't know and with no warning, just shove my cock in her mouth. This was my chance to fulfill this fantasy.

I entered their living room and spotted Ray's young wife sitting on the sofa. Damned, she looked hot. There was a gap in the curtains on the living room window and she was doing all she could to peer through this gap and follow her husband as he walked out toward Ted's car. She was nervously wringing her hands together as she bobbed up and over and back, straining to follow her husbands movement towards Ted's car.

She looked hotter in person than she did in the video. Blondish shoulder length hair and a fantastic body. She wore what I think they call a peasants blouse made of some kind of silky material that lightly draped over her tits. This thin blouse clearly showed she was bra-less as her tits wobbled and jiggled from her nervous fidgety movement following her husband through the gap in the curtains. Her rigid and excited nipples poking at the silky fabric as she leaned forward to peer through the gap. I assumed she was trying to get an idea of how many guys Ted had brought with him, and gain some insight on what was in store for her.

The blouse came to just under her firm tits and had an elastic band causing it to accentuate her tits to the maximum as they jiggled and wobbled under the thin silky fabric. Her bare abdomen was firm as she leaned forward sitting on the very edge of the sofa to get a better look. She had both her hands clenched together in nervous anticipation as she jostled on the sofa following her husbands movement. Her skirt looked like it was a hip hugger style as it seemed low on her firm hips, and it was short. It reminded me of the kind of short skirts cheerleaders wear. She could easily have been a cheerleader in school for all I knew. The skirt was showing off her long firm legs perfectly as she leaned forward, straining to follow her husband walking across the lawn toward Ted and his buddies.

My cock definitely started to come alive as I looked at her. She was so intent on getting an idea of how many black guys Ted brought with him, that she was completely oblivious to me standing there.

She was leaning so far forward that her tight ass raised off the sofa a time or two as she was trying to see how many guys were with Ted.

I pushed my sweat pants down and pulled my cock out and pumped it a few times, noticing a bead of pre-cum ooze from the tip.

I walked up and abruptly stepped in front of her while jacking off. This obviously startled her. She gasped, lurching backward as I stepped to within inches of her face. Her eyes locked on my drooling cock as I continued stroking it.

Shocked by my sudden appearance, her eyes the size of saucers, she stammered, looking up at me, before her gaze went back to throbbing cock, "M-m-my husband is just outside!" she blurted, visibly shaken by me standing in front of her with my cock out. She had that deer in the headlights look.

Suddenly she lurched and attempted to stand, obviously in an effort to run to her husband. As she was about halfway up, I reached and forcefully slammed her back onto the sofa. Her short skirt flew up exposing she was not wearing any panties. Her exposed cunt glistened. She was clearly moist in the anticipation of the black cocks she was expected to soon accommodate.

She was expecting black men, not some white dude she had never laid eyes on jacking off in front of her.

I towered over her and looked down and smiled.

"My husband will be b-b-back real soon, he's j-j-just outside," she nervously rambled, as she looked past me toward the gap in the curtain and then the doorway. Her eyes kept snapping back to my oozing cock.

"You, you n-n-need to pull your p-p-pants up!" she stuttered attempting to sound authoritative. "M-m-my husband will be r-r-really mad, he has a short temper," she added trying to scare me.

I had not said a word as I smiled down on her. Then without warning, I reached down with my free hand and cupped one of her tits, squeezing it through her blouse. It was soft and yet firm in my hand. Her nipple poked at my palm.

She lurched and immediately jerked to push my hand away, again trying to stand and get past me. "MY HUSBAND WILL BE HERE SOON!" She blurted.

Again I shoved her back onto the sofa. Her skirt now almost around her waist, the wet lips of her cunt fully exposed. She seemed unaware she was exposing herself to me as her legs flailed in her attempt. She was clearly focused on getting past me and to her husband.

Her firm tits jiggled and wobbled deliciously under the sheer blouse as she was trying to push me back to give her an escape route. I continued slowly pumping my cock.

Pushing her hands aside, I again cupped her tit and mauled it, pinching her nipple in the process. Aside from quick glances toward the door, her eyes remained locked on my dripping cock.

"M-m-my husband is c-c-coming in here! He'll be right back, he really will, he's just out front," she stuttered as she nervously looked toward the door, then down at my hand squeezing her tit.

I reached and jerked her blouse up over her tits exposing them both. They jiggled and wobbled, her nipples rock hard. She quickly reached, attempting to pull her blouse back over them. She blushed beet red as she looked toward the door.

I held her blouse up and her gaze returned to my cock which I continued to pump inches from her red face.

I leaned in and swiped my drooling cock across her nose and cheek, leaving a trail of pre-cum. She grimaced, and jerked back as she pursed her lips in feigned disgust. Feeling my rigid cock leaving a wet pre-cum trail across her face, she forgot all about her tits being exposed as she made a feeble attempt to push me back.

She gasped and half lurched backwards. I quickly reached behind her head clutching her hair and pulled it forward, toward my cock.

I kept a tight grip behind her head, Making certain she could not back away too far from my cock. Her gaze was fixed on my cock which was oozing a large amount of pre-cum. She continued looking toward the door. My pre-cum began dripping on her bare legs.

She was expecting several black men and now here she was staring at the dripping cock of a white man she had never seen before.

While holding her face close to my exposed crotch, I gripped my cock with my free hand and began smearing my pre-cum all over her face. She grimaced, keeping her mouth closed tightly. With both of her hands pressing against my bare thighs, I smeared pre-cum across her forehead, down across her nose and cheeks. Her breathing increased as she continued trying to steal looks at the doorway, expecting her husband to appear.

"My husband's coming in here any second and he has his friends with him. You're gonna be in big trouble, you need to leave. YOU NEED TO STOP!" she nervously blurted as her exposed body jerked and twisted each time I swiped my drooling cock across her face.

I held her head firmly clenching her hair to prevent her from jerking away. "My husband will be..." I interrupted her by swiping pre-cum from my cock across her lips. She quickly closed her mouth, pursing her lips tightly together again and grimacing as she tried to twist her head away.

My pre-cum was almost pouring out of my cock and her entire face glistened from it.

Her eyes were huge as she followed my cock smearing her face with more of the slippery goo.

I was slowly jacking off as I, while clutching the back of her head, held her face close, swiping my drooling cock all over her cute face.

She continued struggling and twisting, although not with the same vigor as before. She was more than likely getting tired as I smeared her cute face with my pre-cum, I looked down at her wide spread legs. Her short skirt was well above her waist.

A small tuft of hair was just above her exposed cunt which now appeared more moist than before. The more she squirmed and struggled the wetter her pussy seemed to get. She stared at my cock but kept her mouth tightly closed.

Finally, I pulled her face forward and pressed my hard cock against her tightly closed lips. She grimaced and groaned as I pressed it harder against her sealed lips.

I heard her attempt to say something, "My..." and that was all I needed as I shoved my cock into her mouth. I quickly gripped her head on both sides and pulled her head toward me, thrusting my hips forward. This sent my cock in to her throat opening with the fat head of it penetrating slightly into her tight throat. Her hands jerked upward and pressed against my legs as she immediately retched and gagged when the head of my cock slightly penetrated her throat.

I pulled my cock quickly out of her throat. Her body convulsed and bucked as she began gasping and coughing. Her eyes watered and were huge as she tried to regain her composure, no doubt shocked that I had shoved my cock that deep into her mouth.

"SUCK IT SLUT!" I barked, finally for the first time speaking. "You're gonna swallow my load," I said. "And you're taking all of my cock until my balls are flattened against your pretty little chin," I added.

I started fucking her mouth rapidly and I started pumping my cock with one hand while holding the back of her head clutched in my other hand. Her tits jiggled and bounced as I fucked her mouth. While fucking her mouth, now and then, I would press it into her throat, and quickly pull it out. She continued gagging and gasping each time I did that. Her saliva poured down her chin onto her bunched up blouse and her jiggling tits.

Her skirt remained around her waist, which I am sure she was not concerned with since all of her attention was on the huge cock fucking her mouth and throat. Now and then, I would stop jacking on my cock and grab her head on both sides and jam my cock deep and into her throat.

"You're loving this aren't you slut?" I growled as I fucked her mouth.

She was flailing all over, her firm tits dripping with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum. Her short skirt bunched around her waist with her glistening cunt fully exposed. She was trying to press me back but was not having any success at all as I fucked her sweet mouth.

Suddenly I heard Ray's voice booming out, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY WI..." His shocked declaration was abruptly interrupted by Ted's thunderous laughter, which was joined in short order by the other guys laughter.

I have to admit, her husband shrieking out like that startled me at first. I mean I had my cock buried in his young wife's pretty mouth. At first, I jerked, but I quickly gathered myself and kept my grip on her head pulling it into me and pushing my cock even deeper into her mouth when I heard the guys laughing.

"HEY, just chill Ray ole buddy," Ted said through his laughter. "My friend Gary is just introducing himself to your little teeny bopper wife here," he laughed, as he patted the still gobsmacked Ray on his back and walked past him as he began pulling his clothes off.

Ray just stood there with his mouth hanging open. The last thing he expected to see was some white dude he had never seen before and didn't even know shoving his big cock in and out of his partially nude wife's mouth, in his living room, on his sofa, in his home, and most of all WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!

"Fuck," Emo gasped as he also began stripping his clothes off. "Suck that cock bitch, suck him hard," he chuckled as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head.

Clothes were flying everywhere as the others quickly stripped.

Both of Ray's wife's hands were soon occupied when Emo and Todd pulled her hands up to their hard black cocks. At first she just reluctantly gripped them. Emo and Todd held her hands wrapped around their cocks, forcing her to pump them. She got the hint and began jacking them off on her own, one on each side of her while I fucked her mouth. Her tits jiggled as she pumped vigorously on their cocks. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum coated her chin and her jiggling tits.

"Fuck!" Ray suddenly blurted, realizing he was missing this. "Let me get my camera," he added as he quickly grabbed his video camera, moving in for a close up of my cock in his wife's slobbering mouth.

"Hey check this out Ray," I laughed. "I'm teaching your slut wife here how to deep throat," I chuckled as I clutched the back of her head. Pulling her mouth to where my cock was lodged at the opening to her throat, I jammed my hips forward while pulling her head against cock driving it into her throat. Her eyes were the size of saucers as my balls squished against her saliva coated chin.

When my cock popped into her tight throat. She immediately retched and gagged, her body convulsed as I shoved my cock in until my balls flattened against her chin. I only held her there with my cock deep in her throat for a brief instant before pulling her head back. My cock popped out of her mouth and she convulsed and coughed. Her eyes watered as she gasped for breath. Her nipples were rock hard.

"I think you wife likes it in her throat Ray," I laughed.

"FUCK ME!" Emo blurted. "When you did that she squeezed my cock so fucking hard, my toes curled," he laughed.

"I KNOW, ME TOO!" Todd echoed. "FUCK Girl, you've got a grip," he added with a chuckle.

She had stopped jacking them off when I forced my cock into her throat, but she had not let go of their cocks.

"BABE," Ray gushed. "THAT LOOKED GOOD BABE!" he added excitedly. "You took his cock all the way in to his balls babe. Wow, that was hot babe," he gushed. "Get his nut babe, get that nut!" he droned on just like Ted said he did.

Todd and Emo began chanting, "Deep throat, deep throat, deep throat."

Gripping her head I pulled her face into my crotch as I jammed my hips forward again. Immediately she stopped jacking off the cocks in her hands, clenching them instead as my cock popped into her throat. I slid it in as deep as it would go. My balls were pressed tight against her chin as she vibrated, convulsed and quivered with her eyes the size of saucers.

"WOW BABE," Ray began. "THAT looks GOOD BABE! Damn babe that really looks good. Take his cock babe, get that nut babe, make him shoot babe, swallow his nut," on and on he ranted.

I held her head pressed into my crotch much longer this time, finally releasing it for her to jerk back. My wet cock popped out of her mouth and she gasped, gathering a huge breath as she retched and gagged. Saliva poured down onto her bunched up blouse and tits as she gasped for air.

Pulling her head back I jammed my cock deep into her throat again, holding her head not nearly as long this time, I began fucking her mouth rapidly.

She began jacking off the two cocks again. Those two were getting weak in their knees as she pumped violently on their cocks.

"Swallow quick cunt," I barked. "I shoot a lot of cum," I added as I felt my cum rising.

"Arrrghhhhhh, here is IS... You hot little SLUT!" I blurted as I felt the first torrent of thick cum erupt into her mouth.

She stopped jacking off the guys as her attention was diverted to the gusher of cum exploding into her sucking mouth.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned. "Swallow it cunt, swallow it!" I groaned as my ass clenched repeatedly shooting one thick stream after another into her mouth. My ass clenched tight with each thick spurt erupting in her warm mouth.

She was doing her best to keep up with the huge amount of my cum, but it was oozing out of her mouth as she struggled to swallow. It was simply more than she expected or had ever tried to swallow before.

Thick globs of cum coated her chin as she noisily gulped as much as she could.

Her husband was totally beside himself as he moved in close then backed away a bit, then back in close again with his camera.

"Get it babe, guys like it when you swallow their nut babe, get it babe!" he gushed over and over.

Maybe it was just the circumstances, or maybe it was her super hot teen aged body, but to me it felt like I was pumping quarts into her mouth.

She was gagging and gulping as fast as she could, but still, cum was oozing from around my cock and pouring down her chin and dripping onto her jiggling tits.

She held Emo and Todd's cocks in what looked like a death grip as she struggled to swallow my load.

Finally, I released her head and staggered back a step. My nearly limp wet cock popped out from between her lips and fell dangling and drained between my legs.

"Damn Ray," I laughed, "your hot assed little wife is a fucking cum slut. She swallowed damn near all of my cum buddy," I chuckled.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12