Ted's Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers

Ray laughed nervously. "You hear that babe?" he mumbled, "They think you're a cum slut. That's hot babe. My baby's a cum slut, she loves to get that nut," he rambled on and on.

Emo reached and jerked her blouse over her head as she was swallowing what was left of my nut. She began coughing and gasping.

Todd and Emo pulled her to her feet and shoved her short skirt down, leaving her bare naked between them.

"I'm gonna get me that nice ass this time," Emo proclaimed as he pushed her toward the ottoman they had gang fucked her on during their last visit.

Ray quickly pulled the cover he had on the ottoman off, revealing the heavily stained fabric. "This is my wife's fuckin bench," he laughed. "She does all her fuckin here," he laughed.

From the looks of the ottoman, his wife had been using it a lot.

She staggered and stumbled bare naked toward the ottoman. Her chin and tits coated with my cum she wasn't able to swallow.

Emo pushed her down on her back across the ottoman and lifted her legs. "Pole, grab her legs!" Emo shouted.

Pole stepped behind her head which kind of dangled off one end of the ottoman and reached to pull her legs up and back to him. Her pussy was sopping wet.

"What the fuck?" Emo suddenly said. He bent down and looked closer, as Pole pulled her legs back nearly to her shoulders.

"What is THAT?" Emo said staring at her naked wet crotch.

"Well I'll be damned," Ray laughed. "I wanted her to surprise you guys, so I gave her that and told her to put it in her ass," he chuckled. "She wasn't too wild about it, but I told her how guys like it when girls use them. I really didn't think she would actually do it, " he added with a giggle. "Babe, you surprise me," he laughed.

I looked and could see what looked like an emerald where her asshole was. I laughed, "Looks like a butt plug," I said laughing.

"No shit. A butt plug..." Emo said looking closer at the green emerald.

I guess maybe he had never seen one before. Ted and Todd leaned in to see it and Pole was leaning way over her as he looked down to see it as well.

Ray's wife was beet red, obviously embarrassed by the whole thing.

Ray laughed as he moved in with his camera to get a close up. "She didn't want to put it in her ass," he chuckled. "But I told her guys like it, right. You guys like em right?" he said looking at us.

"I sure as hell do," I quickly volunteered. "Turns me on to know she had that stuck in her asshole while I was fucking her mouth," I added.

"Oh yeah, we like em," Emo chimed in.

"Yeah they're hot," Todd added.

Ted laughed with a knowing grin on his face.

Pole just stared at the emerald as he held her legs wide open and pulled back to give us all a view.

Ray chuckled, "I told her if she put it in her ass you guys would know she likes to be fucked there. I was sure she wouldn't do it because of that. I guess this means she wants it up her ass again," he laughed.

"Well we can't disappoint her," Emo blurted as he reached and pulled the butt plug out with an audible pop. He quickly moved in gripping his hard cock.

"Uuuunnnnnghhhhhh" Ray's wife groaned as Emo's hips thrust forward, sending several inches of his cock up her asshole.

"Is he in your ass babe?" Ray asked as he moved in to try and get it on video.

"Unnghh, yes," she groaned.

"Where is his cock babe," Ray said, waiting for her answer.

"Babe, where is his cock?" Ray repeated.

"Unghh, its in my asshole," she was finally able to grunt out between groans.

"I am all the fucking way in her tight little ass," Emo said almost gleefully. "Oh FUCK she has a nice asshole," he added.

"Well fuck man," Ted spoke up, "She's a fucking teen ager. She's only eighteen, what did you expect, of course it's nice," he laughed.

"Here's something to take your mind off Emo's cock in your ass," Pole laughed as he knelt above her head and rubbed his hard cock all over her face, smearing it with his pre- cum before poking the head of his cock into her mouth.

She sucked Pole's cock as he began slowly pumping his hips forward.

Her body tensed and seemed to convulse as she groaned, "Uuuuhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa,"

"FUCK MAN, is she peeing on me?" Emo blurted.

Ray was right there with his camera. "NO MAN, she's cumming. She's a squirter man. That looks good babe," he groaned as he held the camera close.

The way she was on the ottoman, her head hung over the one end slightly which made it easy for Pole to push his cock in her open mouth as she moaned in orgasm. She had reached up to hold Pole back until Ted on one side and Todd on the other grabbed her hands pulling them to their cocks.

At first she kept pulling her hands away to hold Pole back. Ted and Todd would pull her hands back and finally, it was like she resigned herself to this and she eventually gripped their cocks and began jacking them off.

After slowly fucking her mouth for a while, Pole reached down and gripped her head on both sides, "Lets see if you can deep throat this," he chuckled as he pressed his cock inward past her throat opening and into her tight throat.

Her entire body tensed rigidly, her eyes wide and she stopped pumping on Ted and Todd's cocks. Again, she didn't release them but instead, squeezed them tightly in her clenched fists.

"Oh FUCK BABE," Ray suddenly blurted. "I can see the bulge in your throat of Pole's cock. Babe, that looks GOOD babe! You're doing it babe, your doing it," he added as he moved his camera to show his wife's throat bulging when Pole pushed his cock in deeper into her mouth.

Once again she moaned around Pole's cock and pussy juice shot from her saturated cunt onto Emo's belly.

"Uuuhhhhhhaaaaa," she groaned.

"FUCK she's squirting again," Emo bellowed as he pumped in and out of her tight ass.

I stepped closer to see this up close. I was as surprised as her husband was.

"Push it in Pole, my baby can take it all," Ray said in a half moan.

Pole got over half of his cock down her throat before he pulled it out.

"Uuunghhhhh, unghhhh," she moaned.

She coughed and her body bucked and convulsed. Saliva and pre cum dripped from Poles long black cock which he rubbed all over her face before sticking it back in her sucking mouth.

The minute Pole pulled his cock out of her throat, she started pumping on the cocks in her hands.

Emo was watching Pole throat fuck her mouth and had slowed the pace he was fucking her tight asshole.

"FUCK!," Ted blurted. "When you shoved your cock in her throat, she squeezed my cock like she was trying to squeeze it off," he laughed.

"ME TOO, she does that!" Todd echoed. "That was hot man, do it again," he laughed.

Pole fucked her mouth for a while and then he again gripped the sides of her head to keep it straight as he pressed his cock deep again. Again her eyes wide and her body tensed. She stopped pumping on the cocks and again her fists clenched tightly on them.

The angle of her head tilted slightly backward provided the clear outline of Pole's black cock on her neck as he penetrated her throat. Her husband was clearly beside himself.

"TAKE IT BABE, TAKE IT ALL!" he bellowed as he held his camera. "My baby can take it all, she wants that nut, she can take it all," Ray ranted as the bulge of Pole's cock went further down her throat.

When Pole's big black balls were finally and firmly pressed against Ray's wife's nose, he held it for an instant before pulling his dripping saliva soaked cock out.

"FUCK ME!" Pole bellowed. "She fucking did it, she fucking took it all," he gushed. "Ray, you've got a fucking keeper here buddy. She took my whole cock, balls deep man! Your hot assed little wife is one hot cock sucking slut man," he rambled.

Not many girls could deep throat Pole, so I knew why he was so excited.

As Ray and Pole were ranting about what she had done, Pole was smearing her face with her saliva and his drooling pre cum. Pole slid his cock back in her mouth and two or three more times he gripped her face and shoved his cock balls deep down her throat.

Each time he did that, she would clench the cocks in her hands, her naked body would tense, Emo would slow his ass fucking and lean forward to see, Ray would moan and rant about how hot his wife was, and Pole would hold his cock in a little longer, with his balls squished against her nose.

Each time he pulled his cock out, she would gasp loudly, coughing and gulping for air.

Her hands would immediately go back to pumping rapidly on Ted and Todd as she was being jarred by Emo's cock pumping in and out of her tight asshole.

Emo stiffened and groaned as he gritted his teeth and erupted deep in her asshole.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh, fuck fuck FUCK!" Emo bellowed as he held his cock deep in her ass and filled it with his hot cum.

With his cock drained, Emo staggered back a few steps to watch Pole getting his cock sucked.

Pole's hand was almost a blur as he stroked his cock rapidly. Several times his hand impacted her face slightly as he pumped vigorously.

"Here it comes cum slut," Pole grunted.

She managed to keep the head of Pole's huge cock tightly captured between her lips.

"Get his nut babe, get his nut," Ray groaned as he watched with his camera close and focused on Pole's cock in her mouth.

"FUCK, fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuuuucccckkkkk!" Pole grunted as his ass clenched repeatedly with each geyser of thick cum he shot into her mouth.

She gulped repeatedly trying to swallow Pole's load.

"Get his nut babe," Ray kept repeating. "That looks gooooood babe, that looks good," Ray droned on as his wife swallowed Pole's cum.

Finally Pole struggled to stand pulling his wet cock out of her mouth with a pop. He stood and stepped back, his flaccid cock dangling limply between his legs.

I glanced at my watch and was instantly pissed. I had to leave for my appointment. I told Ray I wanted a copy of his video, and as I was heading toward the door, Ted was just sinking his cock into her wet cunt. Todd had moved to her head and was thrusting his cock into her sweet mouth.

Later, Ted told me they had all made the rounds with her again and that he was convinced Ray's ottoman was worse than ever. I am planning more trips to visit Ray's sweet young cum slut wife.


Rigid1
Rigid1
1,145 Followers
12