All Comments on 'Tee Time'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Basic cheating wife story

Solid betrayal story with all the racial stereotypes thrown in for good measure. The usual rationalizations used to explain away her infidelity.

Very good writing, too bad the subject matter sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From your bio you told us you were going home

When you get there will you tell all your family and friends that you are now fucking a black bastard and cheating on your husband? Or, will you bring the monkey with you and introduce him as your new lover and leave your husband at home? What a dumb fucking bitch could write such trash? YOU!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
A very hot story

A marvelous piece of work.

The double entendres using golf terms was very erotic. The slow build up of tension delicious. And the final release of that tension was explosive.

There's nothing this woman can't write about, and well.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hope you have a great day

and i also hope you have a black baby so everybody can see what a dumb bitch you are...hope your hubby divorces you and your parents disown you for fucking an animal like that ...dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

Awesome story! To those people who didn't like it or who are racist and don't like interacial don't f'in read it! Dumbasses! Can't wait for another round and hopefully she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What The ...!

I love the one comment ..."I hope YOU have a black baby ...Blah-Blah". Don't these idiots get it. This is a fantasy web site. It's just a story. Very few people get pregnant from a computer....Get a life people.TomJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Don't Understand

I don't get it!! This story is filed under'Interracial'. yet many seem amazed that there are two different colors represented here. Is it possible they are too dumb to know what 'Interracial' means ...TomJ

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
I guess...

every story that involves cheating will get negative comments.

But hey, I don't like these types of stories but I have to give it to the author for the excellent writting.

silverwhispersilverwhisperover 18 years ago
wow!

as usual, colleen, your attention to character and dialogue come through. you do a fantastic job of building the tension throughout. i thought that reed's having taken the kids out was a bit too convenient--a seedy motel would have served just as well IMHO--but hey, genre conventions are what they are.

ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it all!

You are a great writer regardless of what some bigots might have said. I love the story, the setting, and the charactors too. Too bad "some" can't be struck with "color blindness". I hope you continue on the story as well as others. You know how to write about interracial sex girl. But in all honesty, I've had both and men are men. Some good and some bad. You happen to write about a great black stud. Keep going and don't let the racist stop you.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 18 years ago
Dear Lord, is the Klan posting again???

Colly, you know better to ignore the small minds (and probably penises) of the simple minded trolls.

The story was brilliant and titilating as usual, dont' be discouraged by the stupid.If it weren't for them the rest of us would have nothing to laugh at.

Abs.

EmeraldKittenEmeraldKittenover 18 years ago
Yay!

I hate golf! I don't get it, and I hate it, lol.

However, this story damn near makes me want to take up the game. ;)

Awesome job Beautiful. As always.

xoxoxox,

Kitten

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the best

I have read hundreds of stories at this site, this is the best of the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow...............

great....praise for you

waiting for next chapter........

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tiresome

Was it well written - of course. Was it interesting and erotic - to a minor degree. When a talented author portrays a dense braindead loving husband and a slut whore wife who disrespects him publicly - then plays the sluts non-concern for the black bastard baby card for attention and unnecessary sick perversion - well one wonders why - a lessor writer may need to do that as a cover up to the lack of ability - just write non-sensical unreal suck and fuck - as thats all they can do - but you - puzzling?

Non-reality and without erotisism - just fun loving sick demeaning male black bastard for loving hubby to raise??

Is that really your best shot? Cmon -

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Job

This is very well done. You built the story very effectively and provided a "realality" to a fantasy story. I am also looking forward to the next chapter. I hope I get to read it soon. OVer tha last number of months there has been a shortage of good interracial stories. Thanks for adding some spice to the lack of good interracial erotica.

minsueminsueover 18 years ago
Nice playing, beautiful

An original and fun idea, Colly. Your wordplay is impeccable.

Rudy JamesRudy Jamesover 18 years ago
Lady Thomas Strikes Again...

Well Miss Thomas, you may not be used to writing M/F erotic stories, but that doesn't mean you're venturing unto thin ice, as this neat story proves so well...

Being from Belgium and living in one of the largest seaports of Europe, the racial part is not an issue to me, but I know enough about the good ol' U.S of A. (and people in general) to understand the slightly taboo-ish, kinky part of interracial sex...

But that is not the point... The point is that "Tee Time" describes a totally believable situation. Or, let me state it otherwise: the way you have written it, with the setting of the characters in a few broad, but comprehensible strokes, you make it believable...

Also, lucky for me, I regulary watch golf celebrity challenges on the tube (BBC mostly - the Nigel Mansell/Sean Connery team carried my support), so I have a fair knowledge about the game of golf... and... it's all there in your story.

I must say that I got more itchy over the shenanigans of the game itself, than over the erotic frolickings Of Mike & Jill. Just because the characters made a smooth progression towards having a go at each other, while the game got hampered by bunkers, wild woods and meandring waters...

More than once I had a silly grin on my face cuz of the double-entendres between the two protagonists: great stuff, like it was real...

I feel you perfectly managed to describe to us, a particular afternoon out of the lives of a random set of people; a fait-divers that is "by coincidense" a very interesting read...

Once again, I thank you for your very fine writing, Miss Thomas. And of course, for sharing those concoctions with us, your avid public...

Rudy James, Antwerp - Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SUCKED

And no i am not raciest. If a white woman wants to fuck a black man, thats her buisness. If a black woman wants to fuck a white man, thats her buisness too. I hate this story because it was just another cheating whore wife story. By the way, i didn't even get through the first chapter. Was well written from what i read, but like i said another whore wife story. Sorry author. I do appreciate your efforts though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent build up here, no wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am stuff here. Keep up the very,very good work Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome story

This story was very well thought out and I am female and love golf. I got very wet from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-

The best !!!!!

Hoping for a part # 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Peanut Gallery

Please ignore the negative comments from the peanut gallery. They are thinly disguised racists that can not seem to resist temptation to leave a negative comment. Everything about this story was top shelf. I noticed this is not your normal subject matter, but you have it mastered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
golfing buddy

As an avid golfer with a few memories of my own - I loved it!

Only thing different was thast when I picked up my girlfriend for our golf date, she was still in bed in an empty house which started the day off even better.

iztheoiztheoover 18 years ago
Golf has got to be the most frustrating game ...

... glad to see that Jill managed to get some satisfaction out of it. :)

A very good story, but almost too much detail on the game of golf ... although most of it was necessary for the build up and trading of double entendres.

It is rather interesting to see that in a similar themed story that you wrote (involving interratial adultery) you got glowing reviews, but in this category you are getting slammed by some cowardly bigots.

guitar_ktguitar_ktover 18 years ago
Hole in One!

This was a great story. Literotica aside, I love the golf play on words. I definately agree with your statement at the beginning. I play golf with my brother and my father occasionally and just end up frustrated. Not so much because I'm bad at it, but because I don't understand the...significance... of it. The fact that there are so many things that could have double meanings will make it more interesting next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nifty story. Keep up the heterosexual stuff

A very well written story. My only criticism is the same as a previous one. You spent just a bit (not much mind you) too much amount of time with the sexual innuendos. They are fun to write and funny to read but sometimes we can go a bit overboard.

As for the negative comments it is amazing how many far right evangelical Christians are reading our stories. The first thing they freak out about is whether a woman is cheating on her husband. Don't get me wrong wedding vows are important but I mean really, this is a fantasy sex site. If you dont like it go to Pat Robertson.com

Funny how we don't see the cheating whore comments when the woman cheats with a white man. The asswipes that hide their racism behind comments like "women who cheat on their men are whores" are wimps. Those bold enough to show their racism in their comments should be banned by the owners of this site. Why they let them participate on this site is beyond me.

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 18 years ago
I got my 9 iron

I absolutely loved it. It wasn't just a stroker, it was thought provoking and caring.

I could do with another round of this. Right where you left off.

Excellent!

lil_elvislil_elvisover 18 years ago
Left it a bit short

Colly,

The setting and general plot were well conceived. The writing is your usual high standard. However, there seemed to be too many convenient events that made it less than what I've come to expect from you.

And screw the bigots, it's still better than most of what gets posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why "screw" the "racists"?

they have as much "right" to voice their opinion as the proponents of these "interracial" stories! the story is not merely about cheating: it focuses on the equipments of the BLACK man the lovin' white wife fuckin' with!

on the other hand, i'm all for the (average) brothers who are so much more well equipped (compared to the average white dudes, who pound their chest and boast endlesslly around their "alpha male" status!) to HANDLE (or should I say manhandle) these lovin' suburban dwelling, lovin' white wifes and mothers, most of whom, as the porn world does show, blond hair and blue eyes! lol

as the brothers sayz, fuck the shit out of these beautiful, lovin' and cock-hungry li'l white ladies and spread them to other brothers and at the same time breed them and spread your genes in ever-larger circles, even if you don't earn as much as the white dudes!!! (actually, most are not that little ladies,,, tis why the brothers, even well equipped as they are, have to resort to anal sex,,, y'know what I mean! ;o)

knight13knight13over 18 years ago
fantastic

i write on this site and this is just what the interacial section needed. an actual about two consenting adults that want each other! kudos!!!

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeover 18 years ago
I agree with knight13

It was fantastic. Actually, it was "fan-fucking-tastic"!!!!

lalailalaiover 18 years ago
Wow.

Great story (even though I don’t understand most of the terms used). The build up is delicious. Makes me want to do something wicked too. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You scored an Eagle with this one.

Thanks Colleen for a very good read. I throughly enjoyed the golf background and the characters. I hope you write more like this one. I see your stories are written from a lesbian perspective on the whole(no pun intended), but please favor we "herto." readers with your great erotic writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you should write more of these

you really have a knack for this genre, you should definitely write more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exceptional

very well written.

flcouple4yallflcouple4yallover 17 years ago
Looking Forward to tomorrows round!

Great Story!

Loved the golf references...I got them all.

You do well with the IR genre, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not realistic

The sex was hot and interesting; but the golf course sex was not even close to being realistic. I've played golf for 40 plus years and there's simply not enough time for them to do all the things in the woods, or in the pavilion that you wrote about. The biggest non-reality is that Reed and Jill would have been in one cart and Dr. Hackett and Mike would have been in the other cart.

It also seems like many of the writers here just enjoy poking fun at white guys who don't have a big cock or seemingly don't have enough sex drive to use it to fulfill the needs of their wife/girlfriend. The black cock always seems to be the answer.

In this case, Jill didn't have enough emotional strength to stave off Mike's seduction and just easily fell into his prey. Just to predictable for someone who really understands the nuances of golf.

Additionally, there were so many misspelled words, poor grammer usage that you should be using an editor to fix the errors. It really distracts from reading. The other thing, Dr. Hackett and Reed would "get" those innuendo comments as they've played golf long enough. They would not be that naive.

Best wishes for your other work and hope it is more realistic.

DilutedPoetDilutedPoetover 16 years ago
Wow

You're one of my favorite authors on this site. I don't usually get into hetero stories, but it never hurts to read something new. And although I know very little about golf, I thought the story was wonderful. <br><br>

And for the people who commented about not liking the subject matter (cheating wife, interracial couples, etc) WHY WOULD YOU READ THIS STORY??? That's about the equivalent of a diabetic going to a candy store for a ton of chocolate and then complaining to Willy Wonka. (And to avoid any morons harrassing me, I mean no offense to diabetics, candy stores, chocolate, or Wonka.)

Nomeaux PatienceNomeaux Patienceabout 13 years ago
Well done!

I have cut and run from a lot of stories that feebily attempt to do what your "Tee Time" does so erotically. It's your usual adeptness at spinning a tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another cheating slut whore bitch

ugh. nuff said

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, shocking to find cheating on an erotica site

So here we are on an erotica site, all wanting to feel free in expressing our spirituality. And then we become judgmental when the fictional stories we read here don't match our own definition of what's ok and what's not. See any problem with that? I do. There are aspects of sexuality expressed on this site that I find distasteful too, but I don't judge them. I just figure it's not my circus and move on. I don't want others imposing on my expression of sexuality between consenting adults, so I figure I shouldn't judge others either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please keep writing...

Had to laugh at your golf speak.

Great story, great build up.

Please ignore all of the ignorant responses, they're not worth your time

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 7 years ago
Writing

A well written and very titillating story, for one who admits to not writing much straight material. I am a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb!

This is the best Interracial story on this site. So tired of the 'take the wife to the bar & watch the black man dance with her'. This is so devoid of that. Seduce the pretty wife on the golf course! So well written, Love to read a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

More than loved it, worth 6 stars excellent top story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous