Teen Bitch Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
The cruelty continues beneath his teen neighbor's feet.
4.7k words
4.26
25.2k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoleMann
SoleMann
138 Followers

Chapter 5: Hang in There

By: SoleMann

Alexis gave me only a few seconds to recover. "Now roll onto your stomach and crawl over to the other window," she ordered.

I took a deep breath, gathered what was left of my strength, and rolled onto my stomach. As I went to get up on all fours again, she suddenly swung her foot and kicked my arms out from under me, catching my t-shirt and pulling it over my chest in the process. With my arms no longer beneath me, I went crashing back down to the floor.

"I said crawl!" she barked in a sterner tone.

Not wanting to risk upsetting her, I began to crawl on my belly over to the other window. The now bare lower half of my body rubbed against her rough carpeted bedroom floor, while my deflated cock and balls were dragging behind me like a tail. Throughout the day she had me on all fours as furniture or following her like a loyal dog, but now I felt like nothing more than a worm crawling at her lovely feet.

"Wait for me," she said as I felt her step up onto my exposed butt and lower back. It was difficult enough for me as it was to crawl, but now I had to drag her weight as well as mine across the floor. It would have been much easier on me if she had let me remain on all fours.

Even though it was just the other side of her room, her window now seemed miles away. I could feel the burn from the carpet on my legs from slipping, as they tried to push us both across the floor. But my groin and abdomen got the worst of it, as her weight crushed them into the coarse carpet beneath me. Fortunately for me, her sock still protected my more sensitive areas and their dragging behind me kept her crushing weight off of them.

By the time we were halfway there, Alexis started getting bored. At first, she just rocked back and forth between the foot on my lower back and the one on my behind. Then she moved her foot off the center of my back, and started driving the ball of her cruel little foot into the tender spot behind my kidney. She would put all of her weight onto that foot, then shift her weight back to my butt, and then grind her foot into the other side. She got the timing down, so that every time I would pull my leg forward, she would grind the ball of her unmerciful little foot into that side, making me struggle even harder.

Although torturing me kept her amused, it also succeeded in extending the time it would take for me to reach the window. It took longer for me to go another quarter of the way then it did for me to get halfway there. But this didn't seem to matter to Alexis, as she just continued to drive her cruel foot into my tender areas. If I tried to rest and didn't move my other leg forward, she would continue to grind even harder until I did.

Then a strange thing happened. I brought my right leg forward, felt her weight shift onto just my behind, but she didn't step back down on my right side. At last she was tired of that game, I thought, and my abused kidneys were going to get a little break. No sooner had that thought entered my mind, when I heard a thump behind me, then shooting pain from the head off my cock.

"Oops, I guess I lost my balance," Alexis giggled. "Luckily I had something soft to land on."

Alexis now had my cock head trapped between the ball of her cruel little foot and the hard floor, yet she seemed in no hurry to get off it. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and a coursing pain throughout my body. I would have balled up in the fetal position, if it weren't for Alexis' weight holding me in place. After a few more seconds, she bore down harder on my penis, gave a little twist on the ball of her foot, and hopped back up onto me.

I just laid there face down, writhing in pain, wanting to cradle my abused member, but Alexis had other ideas. Before I could even come to terms with the pain in my now aching cock, she was once again driving the ball of her foot into my side, signaling me to keep moving.

We continued on as before, but now she had added a new twist to her little game of tormenting me. At random intervals, she would 'accidentally' lose her balance and come crashing down on my manhood. Every time she would get off of my cock, she would mercilessly grind the unrelenting ball of her foot into it, as if putting out a cigarette. I never knew when it was coming, and if I hesitated for even an instant, she would ruthlessly bear down as hard as she could with the ball of her foot into my already tenderized kidney area. By the time we reached the other side of her room, it felt like I had been tormented for hours.

"That's far enough," Alexis said as she stepped off my back and right onto my tender cock again.

She then brought her other foot down and for an instant, her entire body weight was on my poor abused manhood. While she stood there thinking what to do next, she kneaded my sore penis and rolled it around under the sole of her little foot. Normally I might have found this to be quite pleasurable, but in its current state, all I could do was wince in pain as she continued her assault on it.

"Now get into position like before, face up with your head to the left side of the window, while I grab the curtains." Then just for good measure, she shifted all her weight and ground the head of my cock one more time before stepping off it. I quickly grasped my aching penis, rolled onto my back, and laid as Alexis had told me.

"Hands at your side," she said when she returned.

Then she started kicking at my hands until I placed them tight at my side, leaving my manhood once again unprotected. Without a second thought, she stepped right up onto my tender penis and stomach, sending fresh waves of pain up my body.

Alexis slowly made her way up my body, ending up with her adorable left foot on my forehead and precious right foot over my mouth. Without a word, she looked down at me and slightly lifted her cute little right foot. I immediately cracked open my mouth and pressed my tongue up against her supple sole. Alexis smiled down at me, shifted her weight back to an even stance, and went about hanging her curtains.

As Alexis worked away at the curtains, my tongue dutifully worked away at the soft sole of her right foot. Like before, once she got the side started, she moved down and placed her right foot on my chest. Only this time, instead of placing the tender sole of her left foot over my mouth and across my face, she placed the ball of her foot on my mouth with my nose between her toes. My senses were overwhelmed from the strong scent between her toes, and I inhaled as deeply as I could, while she stood with her right foot on my chest.

"Oh, that feels nice," she said as she wiggled her toes, and then slowly worked her way across my nose making sure each one of her supple little toes got the chance to feel my breath between them. Alexis then centered the ball of her lovely left foot over my mouth, and as I slightly opened it, she evened out her weight. I immediately started running my tongue along the smooth ball of her lovely left foot, elating a satisfied look on her face.

After a few minutes, she shifted most of her weight off my mouth and onto her right foot on my chest. Now that the pressure was off my face, I went from simply licking to mouthing her divine left foot. As I worked away at massaging the ball of her foot with my mouth, I could feel it causing her toes to gently caress my checks just below my eyes. I looked down at the tips of her cute little toes, then past them and up her long tan legs. I thought this was what it must feel like to have a beautiful giantess towering above me, but instead of her on just my face, my whole body would be under her crushing weight. I imagined being unknowingly trapped beneath her foot, pleading for her to spare me, but my diminutive cries falling on deaf ears as she slowly compressed the breath out of me.

"Oh Crap!" I heard above me, snapping me out of my fantasy. "I missed a hook."

Without warning, Alexis put her full weight back onto her left foot, mashing my mouth shut and forcing my nose into the V between her two toes, essentially cutting off my air supply. What was worse, as her foot slid forward, so did her cute little toes right into my unprepared eyes, trapping them wide open. Through my pain wrecked, blurry, tear filled eyes I swore I could just make out her looking down at me.

"Now hold still a minute while I reach back and re-hook a couple of these."

I must have been mistaken about her glancing down, for certainly she would have moved her foot if she had seen her toes were pressing down mercilessly into my open eyes. Sure, she had her heel resting in my open eye socket earlier, but from her angle sitting on the loveseat she probably hadn't realized it. Now as she casually worked above me, even the slightest movement she made would travel down through her foot to her cruel little toes in my eyes. I could feel the pressure increase and decrease pushing harder on one eye or the other, as she tried to keep her balance on top my face. Unfortunately, the pressure was never light enough that I could close them, and I was forced to endure pain as her ruthless little toes rubbed around, torturing my open eyes.

It wasn't long before the searing pain from her toes in my eyes wasn't my only problem. I realized that with her foot pressed so tightly against my mouth and nose that I was slowly running out of air too. I tried desperately to take a breath, but between her foot on my face and the one pressing down on my chest, I couldn't get any air. I thought back to how this must be what it would feel like to have that giantess crushing the breath out of me.

I wasn't sure how long I had been lying there enduring all this for her, but I could feel myself start to get lightheaded from lack of oxygen to my brain. As much as I felt compelled not to let this teen goddess down, my survival instinct kicked in and I went to reach for her, but nothing happened. My left arm was trapped against the wall, and she had kicked my right hand so close to my body, that with her added weight on it, it was now trapped beneath me. I was completely at her mercy.

As I was just about to pass out, I suddenly felt Alexis's ruthless little toes painfully peel themselves from my tender eyes, and her unyielding left foot leave my mouth. She then placed her left foot next to her right and started slowly bouncing up and down on my chest, forcing air in and out of me.

"What the heck's wrong with you?" she snarled down at me. "Why didn't you tap out?"

"Hands... Trapped..." was all I could muster between bounces.

Alexis looked down and seeing the position my arm was in, hopped off me, and started to use her feet to pry it out from under me. I meanwhile took the opportunity to try and get a few deep breaths in, now that she was no longer standing on me.

"There, now be more careful next time," she said once my hand was free. "I don't want to wreck my new play toy before I've had a chance to fully break it in. You're just lucky I noticed... Holly Crap!" Her eyes went wide. "Your lower half is beet red from rug burn."

I strained my head to try and see what she was talking about, but found it wasn't an option in my current state. I figured I might get a little rug burn from dragging my bare body across the carpet while Alexis was riding on top on me. Once I finally was face up under the window, I didn't really feel anything, so I thought how bad could it be? But then again, all I could feel at the time was the aching pain from her stomping on the head of my cock.

"Dang, that looks painful." An evil grin spread across Alexis's face as she lifted her right leg and placed the ball of her lovely little foot on my thigh.

I gasped as her foot made contact with my worn skin and a stinging sensation filled my body. Seeing me wince only made her smile more and she started adding weight to her foot, which only intensified the pain.

"Wow, I can actually feel the heat from your leg on the bottom of my foot. You must have some really bad rug burn." Then she removed her foot from my leg. "Cool, it left a white imprint of my foot on your red skin where I was pressing down on it. Let's see if I can make one with my left foot on your other thigh before this one fades away." She proceeded to step down with her cruel left foot on my other leg. Once again, I felt a severe stinging pain as she pressed her foot into my other tender thigh.

"Sweet, now they both match," she said while removing her foot from my leg, causing me to gasp again.

"Don't be such a baby. Your legs aren't that bad, compared to the inside of your knees and your stomach, which are also peppered with dark red dots."

Alexis then lifted up her shapely leg and started to trace her exquisite big toe along my body from my sternum to the base of my cock. The feeling was a mixture of a tingling sensation as her soft toe gently caresses my skin, followed immediately by a stinging as it passed over my now extremely sore and tender skin.

"I can't get a good view of the damage with this in the way." Alexis then flicked her ankle, unceremoniously kicking my flaccid penis, causing it to swing wildly and fall limp between my legs. "That's better." She chuckled as she continued to trace her cruel toes across my lower body.

"It's hard to believe something as simple as carrying little old me from one side of the room to the other could cause this sever of an abrasion. But oh well... it was a long day and I didn't really feel like walking the short distance. Plus, it was much more entertaining to watch you struggle with me on top of you." She chuckled again.

Most people would have been apologetic after seeing the damage dragging that their weight across the carpet did to someone's tender underbelly, but not Alexis. She seemed to revel it.

"Wow, your skin is especially raw here," she said as she ran her adept toes across my groin area. "And here," she added as she ran her toes on my abdomen, causing severe stinging pain with only the slightest touch of her cruel little toes.

"Well, except for the center HERE!" Then she roughly jammed her big toe into my belly button, eliciting an odd sensation of pain that shot from there to the tip of my manhood.

She then started rubbing her cruel big toe around the extremely raw spot circling my belly button, causing me to tense up from the searing pain. "This just won't do. It looks off having a clear spot in the center of all this redness. I best even that out for you."

Alexis then jammed her big toe back onto my belly button and started twisting it around, using her toenail to scratch away at the inside of my belly button. I once again felt the shooting pain running from my belly to the head of my cock as she mercilessly ground her toe around. She had freed my hands, and unlike earlier, I could now easily reach up to grab her ankle and stop her assault. But looking up at her beautiful face, I was mesmerized seeing the gleam in her eyes and her devilish grin. So I just laid there and took it, not wanting to spoil the moment for her.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or two, she removed her toe from my belly button.

"That's a little better, but still doesn't look quite right... oh, I know what might work. I chipped the nail on my other foot earlier today. That should do the trick." Then hovered her lovely foot over my belly. "Brace yourself, this is going to hurt you more than it does me." She beamed down at me.

My world erupted into fresh waves of pain as she pointed her precious little foot and then viciously rammed her cruel big toe with its chipped nail into my belly button. She leaned her weight into it, sadistically twisting and grinding her toe, scraping away at the inside of my tender belly button with her sharp jagged toenail. I clenched my fist and screwed my tearing eyes shut, trying to endure the pain at the feet of this young teen goddess.

Eventually she put all her weight into it for one last gut-wrenching twist, then smiled devilishly at the pain-racked expression on my face. "Let's see how that looks," she said, as she slowly withdrew her vicious big toe. "Much better. I can see the red spots starting to form on the inside to mach the ones on the outside."

Then she got a pouty look on her face. "Darn, it looks like the white foot prints on your legs have faded away already."

Suddenly she leapt into the air and landed with a bare foot on each of my upper thighs. She then squatted down a little and alternated driving each cruel foot into my raw red thighs. I wasn't sure what hurt worse; the impact from her landing on my legs, or the stinging sensation that followed. My only consolation was as she did her little squat dance trying to refresh her white footprints on my thighs, I got a perfect view of her fine little behind swaying above me. Then just as suddenly, she jumped back off me.

"Now let's see how long my footprints last on your thighs this time," she said with a coy smile on her face, admiring her handiwork.

"Okay... that's enough playing around. Time to finish off hanging these curtains."

She then lifted her lovely right foot, and as before, placed it firmly on my poor trapped balls. I took a deep breath in anticipation of what was about to come next. Any second now, my world was going to exploded in gut-wrenching pain as she stepped up onto my groin.

"On second thought... it might be best if you spun around, or else you'll be in no shape to help me get my bed set up tonight." She then slid her supple right foot up my shaft and rubbed it a little, which caused me to flinch. "Besides, this limp thing is in no condition to massage my feet right now."

My cheeks flushed and I felt a little disheartened that I'd let her down by not providing her with my hardened member to knead her tired feet on. Of course, this wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't abused it so much by randomly stomping on it as I crawled my way over here with her on my back.

As Alexis grabbed the last set of curtains, I struggled in my weakened state to reposition myself. No sooner had I laid back down, than I felt her soft right sole on my forehead. Then immense crushing pain as she transferred all her weight to that foot, before placing her left one across my mouth. Once again, I was bearing her entire weight on just my head.

I peered up at her between the slight gap she left between her two feet, as she casually stood there prepping the curtains for hanging. Something that she could have easily done before stepping on my upturned face. But who was I to question her logic, I thought, as I stared up at this teen goddess towering above me.

"Okay, time for the final stretch," she says, looking down at me. "But it sure would have been nice to have had something to massage my arches on again as we finished this up."

She then got that devilish look again, which usually meant more suffering was headed my way. "I guess since you were unable to offer me something firm to use, that means your nose will just have to do."

Alexis proceeded to bring both her feet together centered over my nose, totally blocking out my view of her. Not only did this cause my nose to be crushed under her soft supple arches, but her full weight was no longer spread out more evenly across my entire face, but in one central location. My neck muscles, already sore from the days' events, now struggled even harder to keep my head as still as possible, so she wouldn't lose her balance.

Then it got worse. She started rocking her cruel little feet over my nose to massage them, like she had done earlier on my hard member. As she bent and straightened her left knee, her left foot would shift between the ball of her foot pressing on one cheek and then her heel pressing on the other. This was nothing compared to when she bent her right knee, carelessly driving the ball of her foot into my right eye, then straightening it, to crush my left eye under her merciless heel. Luckily this time, due to her rocking motion, I was able to get my eyes shut tight.

SoleMann
SoleMann
138 Followers
12