Teen Bitch Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my neck muscles screamed in agony as they constantly fought against her ever-shifting weight. Not to mention, I could hear and feel the cartilage in my nose creaking and cracking as she ground her unforgiving feet into it. But I had to hold my ground, not just to appease this teen goddess, but for fear that her losing her balance and falling on me could cause even more damage. So I suffered in silence, longing for when she simply stood on my forehead with one foot, and I was ably to lavishly lap at the smooth sole of her other foot on my mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally relented. I then felt an immense pressure on my eyes as she transferred all her weight to her right foot and placed her left foot on my chest. She then lifted her right foot from my sore eyes.

"You holding up okay down there?" Alexis asked, looking down at me past her cute little right foot.

I was too wiped to saying anything and with her left foot now crushing my chest, I just lightly nodded my head. This simple movement caused a huge surge of pain in my overexerted neck muscles and I regretted doing it immediately.

"Cool, just a little ways to go."

Now that the pressure from her right foot was gone, I exaggeratedly opened and closed my eyes wide to try and get my vision back, while I waited for Alexis to place the ball of her right foot over my mouth for me to tongue, like I had earlier with her left foot. Just as my vision cleared, I opened my eyes wide one last time, and the last thing I saw was the sole of her right foot coming down. Before it even had a chance to register in my brain, Alexis had placed her cruel little foot on my wide opened eyes.

My pain receptors went into overdrive, as her salty bare foot pressed into my vulnerable open eyes. I couldn't think, I couldn't react, and I just laid there quivering. I would feel her weight transfer from the heel of her foot carelessly resting in my left eye, to the ball of her foot mercilessly pressing into my right eye, as she'd lean forward a little casually hanging the curtains. Unlike before, her movements were now so subtle that her cruel sole never lost contact with my helpless open eyes, and I wasn't able to close them.

Suddenly my eyes started tearing up, trying to naturally flush themselves out. But this only caused the salt and grime from spending all day in her flip-flops to mix with my tears and flow into my defenseless open eyes. The searing pain only increased as she shifted around above me, rubbing even more filth from her sole into my sensitive eyes. I thought after just standing on my closed eyes, that she could feel something was different this time, and she'd lift her foot to check. Heck, didn't she wonder why her foot was getting damp from my tears, or was she just that engrossed in hanging up the curtains?

"And we're done!" Alexis said, followed by another wave of searing pain as she peeled her sole away from my eyes and rested it on my chin. I immediately squinted my eyes closed in an attempt to ease the pain, and lubricate my eyes from where direct contact with her relentless sole had dried them out.

She finally looked down at me. "What's with that face? And why's it kind of wet and dirty around your eyes, like runny mascara?"

I just laid there silently, trying to deal with the pain in my eyes. Tears flowed freely in order to try and flush out all the salty grime that had transferred from her merciless bare sole to my eyes.

"Strange... I almost thought that my foot felt like it was getting a little damp, but I was too focused on getting the curtains finished, so we could get started on my bed," she stated matter-of-factly.

Then standing there with her full weight on her left foot that was on my chest, Alexis angled her right foot on my chin so now the ball of her foot, that just did a number on my right eye, was pressing lightly against my lips. I felt dampness from my tears, and as I unconsciously licked my lips, I could taste the saltiness of my tears mixed with the sweat of her soft skin.

"I'm not sure what all your blubbering is about, but it kind of looks like you need a little time recover." Then she pressed the ball of her foot more firmly on my lips. "So as long as you're just lying there doing nothing, after I did all the hard work hanging these curtains up, you might as well make yourself useful and pamper the bottom of my foot with your tongue like you did the other one before."

I obediently pursed my lips then accepted the ball of her foot into my open mouth. As I deftly worked my tongue on her soft supple foot, removing any leftover salt and grime, my tears were trying their best to do the same for my still suffering eyes. For some reason, in spite of the brutal pain her cruel right foot had just caused me, I tried my best to make the experience as pleasurable as possible for her, by gliding my tongue across it while slightly sucking and mouthing the smooth ball of her foot.

"Oh yeah, that's the ticket." She purred. "You can just lie there and continue doing that, while I come up with a game plan for us to tackle my bed."

12