All Comments on 'Teen Stud and the School Therapist'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yesssssssssssssssssssss

teen studs rule as their dominance endures

AllenJamesAllenJamesover 4 years ago
Just call me Princess

Oh, my - my panties had a wet spot by page 3 - if I were home alone I would already be on my bed naked with my bbc toy shoved deep inside pumping me and thinking of Ryan...

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
Please More....

Soo Hott i want too be there and Share Him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please!

OMG that story was so hot! It was amazing! Please make more stories of these two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You knocked it out of the park

The sensual build-up leading to Ryan getting his way as always led to such a hot climax. I love how you describe Ryan's cocky attitude and amazing body, and how he uses his body and intuition of people to get what he wants.

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaabout 4 years ago

good god, you did it again! Ryan is the PERFECT antagonist and you develop his conquests like a pro. a single reading brought forth FIVE powerful orgasms.... PLEASE write more.

congratulations. another triumph!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great, but what’s next for Princess

I like the end but I can’t see Ryan reacting that way. I picture him the next day finding some way to have fun with princess and Sarah. Finding more teachers and staff at school to dominate and turn to his will. More fun to be had. Would love to see you go further with it. In as many nasty ways as possible.

purplevelvetpurplevelvetabout 4 years ago
Terrific

Wow. Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love it please i need more stories about ryan he es so perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please keep writing

Your stories are the best on the site!

gorgon2gorgon2about 4 years ago
How far can this go?

I love these stories and I fucking love Ryan as a character. His list of, I dont know, "conquests" just keeps getting more and more crazy. He says that he's seduced cops! I can only imagine that, like, he keeps getting pulled over for speeding and just entrances and fucks the cops every time. So the question is.... how far can he go? What else can he accomplish with his magical charisma, body, and dick?

I basically want to see Ryan force-fem his way into becoming like the US President lmao. I can so see, like, "21 year old stud and the secretary of defense" being a couple stories on in this saga. And then, like, the X-Files/SCP Foundation equivalent in this world sends someone to investigate this mysterious dude who seems to be, like, basically a low-level reality warped... and he just convinces the agent to.join his harem and tell.everyone that it's fine.

Ugh sorry for writing fanfic in the comments lmao. I love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was way longer then what I usually read but way worth it. When's the. Next one

lazaruspluslazarusplusover 3 years ago
best writer on literotica

i'd contribute to a ptreon or something if you had one. can't wait for another story!

ariel007aariel007aover 3 years ago
cant wait for the next story

love your stories, cant wait for next one.

9xDiLf9xDiLfalmost 2 years ago

Hot, love the confident seduction of a huge cocked, big balled stud turning straight men to pussies for his massive man meat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AMAZING!!! This is absolutely one of the best stories I have read on this site. It made me sit in my office chair with my legs on my desk spread wide and rub my hard intensely!! How I wish someone was fucking me with my legs spread wide!! I work at home and I'm dressed in a pink thong, booty pink and black shorts and a pink t-shirt leaning down in my office chair with my legs up on the desk spread very wide. I wish someone was fucking my boi pussy hard!! I love this story and please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was quick! Ryan turned Sam much faster than he did Jerry. Sam was mesmerized by Ryan’s body ( and cock) in the first encounter on the coach, and once he’d gulped down Ryan’s cum the outcome was inevitable.

Sam (now Princess) must have been so thrilled buying that sexy outfit and thinking how it would turn Ryan on. Princess finally got what she needed, Ryan’s fat cock shooting a load deep into her pussy.

Great story, but could have done without Monique; just a needless distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teenage alpha males with enormous fat dicks,and their matured transsexual partners are the greatest stories of love over coming all,and its thankfully in this day and age its more common.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Those hard Ass Teens and their huge fat uncut Dicks know exactly how a well aged transsexual lady love to be treated,Those alpha male teenie Studs are the real men with Amazing trans lovers on their arms.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Those last few comments are spot on,As a Transgender milf plaything for my Teenage Alpha male daddy is Better than living the dream.Id anything for my partner who calling a real man would be a understatment packing a fat humungous prick,an i know he would take out any1 who even whispered bad words to me,whilst fighting for trans rights everyday and Allowing my 18 Year old Lover to fill my{his}arse and sucking him non stop til he says stop which is rare even after being blasted with massive ropes during 5 hour fucks,on for him to wanna go again after i alow my 1 an only to refresh 5 minutes later.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yee.love teen alphas owing our gorgeous lil tgirl pussys.Ladys its our place to be the bitches of teenage studs with their arrogance and swagger.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Teenage alpha males like ryan are gods gift to matured transsexual ladies,there arragont cocky never wrong g.units with humungous poo pushing fattened up cocks,as an older tgirl with my cocky teen partner il do anything my 18 yr old stud ask.teenage real man know how gorgeous. Aged tgirls love to be treated by these hard studs who are true alpha's.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very similar thing occured to me,i was forced to work with a arrogant cocky 18 yr old who i despised an i promised myself to put him in his place.but after 1 weekend with him and finding out his jumbo fattened up dick was hiding in his pants i came to realise why he was so cocky an sure of himself an would take shit from no cunt.long story short im now the wife to a 18 alpha who enjoys having a middle aged transsexual lover desperate to show my teenage real mans fat cock pleasure only worthy of a real man alpha stud

.keep faith ladys theres plenty of teen alphas who are willing to be the men in our lives stretching out our ass pussys and wont quit til were carrying there children.teen studs packing our shit nightly are alphas who may just pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love a teen stud,Thats got one humungous fat uncut fudge packing cock.just what these wonderful tgirls love packing there tight lil shitholes spread open leaking ass juices on a massive poof prick,by a real man stud,now thats a true alpha poo pushing alpha male with a real mans fat uncut gay dick.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1235 months ago
Alpha

I was 20 when I was turned. My Daddy explained that I was a girl. I fought it but he convinced me and I have never been happier.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Teen studs like ryan use to be once in a million shot for middle aged transgender woman,many years ago the chances of a breath taking stunning transsexual catching the eye of a true alpha teen real man was extremly rare,my thinking why still so many transsexual beatuies who have a chance scoring these studs are still reluctant to see these alpha;s in a positive light.but as i know all to well in little ways its what makes the un between an surgicaly dolled up ladyboy and a teenager alpha with what all us tgirls want fromr men a huge fat thickened cock attatched to a real man teenagers body who has a uncompramsing attitude in the way the attack the partnerts tight lttle ass,being an amazinly eye candy lady with a 18yr old man who takes no prisioners when it comes to buttfucking his wife and expexts and in all honestly deserves the greatest cock sucking available it truely is the sweetest love a older tranny can have being the queens for our alpha teen hubbys who deserve our very bestladies.wouldf been hard for me to say before that real man teens dont deserve perfect glam tgirls but being in a marriage with a 18yr old stud i once found as a arrogant arsehole who i woldnt give the timefday to taking a chance on us glmour tranny is why 18 yr old studs are real man with there fat cocks and massive balls that are willing to buttfuck and cream our lil holes and heavily made up faces again and again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.