Teen Titans: Remote Possibilities

Story Info
Kon has a magic remote and a copy of We're The Millers.
5.1k words
4.39
2.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Hey, Rob, you got Control Freak's remote control in here?"

Tim didn't look up from his microscope. Titan Tower's science room was usually Cyborg's exclusive domain; he relished the opportunity to have it to himself. But now would be the time Kon would show an interest in radio waves or ectoplasm or whatever he was on about now...

"Yeah, it's over in the case over there..." Tim waved his hand in the vague direction he recalled it being in. "We're running some tests on it, trying to find out if it's all technology, if so is it alien, if it's a channeling device for some kind of metahuman power Control Freak has or maybe just Dumbo's feather all over again—"

"But it, ah, changes channels, right?"

"Yeah, and brings TV shows to life and traps people in TV shows and nearly killed everyone who canceled Firefly..."

"I know, I can't believe we stopped him either." The case was locked, but Kon used a little tactile telekinesis and it popped right open. Wouldn't want to bother Tim with finding the key when he was so busy. "Well, laters."

"Late—wait, why did you want—" Tim saw that Kon had already flown out of there. "Show-off," he muttered, getting back to his analysis.

Considering the diverse number of soil types in Gotham, where nearly every neighborhood had its own variety, it was incredible how few kinds San Francisco had... how did they ever solve crimes when Fisherman's Wharf had the same soil underlying it as Lombard Street?

***

Yeesh. Tim was even long-winded when he was distracted. Kon plopped himself down in his easy chair and unpaused the movie. Thankfully, the remote worked on this brand of TV—he didn't have to use the controls on the box like some savage.

He fast-forwarded. We're The Millers seemed like a funny movie, but he only wanted to laugh so much before he got to the scene where Jennifer Aniston stripped.

His thumb padded the fast-forward button again and again, trying to hurry things along. "C'mon, c'mon... say what you will about Showgirls, at least it didn't waste anyone's time..."

He thought he saw some clothes coming off. Kon stabbed at the Play button, but his thumb hadn't learned the remote yet. He hit another button. And suddenly...

***

Kon's eyes shot wide open. Jennifer Aniston's tongue was snaking deep in his mouth. He shook with need—as much as he was getting, he wanted more.

Jennifer broke the kiss and came away from him, leaving Kon wide-eyed. "You feel that, Kenny? What I did with my tongue?"

"It's Kon," he muttered, still in a daze recalling the talented tongue that'd been between his lips. That was what being kissed by Jennifer Aniston felt like?

"Kon," Jennifer said, evidently enjoying the look on his face—it didn't feel like a particularly smart look and Kon tried to compose himself. "Show Casey what you learned," she said, gesturing to Emma Roberts.

Kon's eyes really bugged out, seeing Emma sitting next to him on this—couch he was on? And punky and barely legal and blonde, her eyes smoldering with attitude as she pulled Kon in for her own kiss, as if eager to find out what Jennifer had just tasted.

As Kon kissed her, his mind whirled. It was like he was... in the movie, in that scene where Rose and Casey taught the annoying Narnia kid how to kiss...

"Wait, hold on," someone said, and Kon turned to see whathisface, the Daily Show guy, setting down a bag of chips and taking out his phone. "I wanna get a picture of you with the first girl you ever kissed."

Kon looked down at the remote still in his hand in disbelief. He felt his face with his other hand—finding the gritty stubble he took such pride in and a jawline that no little English bitch could ever have. He seemed to have taken Kenny's place in the story, but without the characters noticing anything.

Of course they hadn't. They weren't real people, after all, just personas acted out by... actors. They had to be more like those holodeck characters in Tim's fanfic, the one based on the sci-fi show so lame that they never used the thing for sex!

"Get in close," Daily Show guy said, "photobomb it!"

Both Aniston and Roberts pressed in against Kon's body... Casey into his front and Rose against his back... both noticing without noticing that his body was much bigger and more muscular than Kenny's. They seemed to approve, judging by the disbelieving touches he got along his biceps and abs.

"Kon, have you been working out?" Rose asked, again seeming to assume that he was the same person as the Kenny she'd known.

"Make a muscle for me, big man, let's see some 'cep!" Daily Show dude quipped. Kon wouldn't have thought anything could kill the kind of hard-on Emma Roberts and Jennifer Aniston could give him... or rather, Casey and Rose... but Ted Lasso was about pulling it off.

He looked down at the remote again. He thought he'd seen... yes, there! 'Delete'.

He pointed the remote at Ted and pressed it. That was it. The guy simply blipped out of existence like someone had spliced the film reel. Here one moment, gone the next.

Kon felt a little bad for him. Dude kinda reminded him of Ted Kord, who'd always seemed pretty solid...

Rose looked around. "Where'd David go?" she asked, though she'd been looking right at him when he went.

Kon guessed it was another quirk of being in a movie. She didn't show anything like the panic you'd think would come from someone in the same RV being erased from existence. It was like she could only conceive of things within the script that'd created her.

Which made Kon wish he'd used the remote while watching a porno, but then again, her character was a stripper. She had to know how sex worked. He wondered how far he could push this...

After all, he had rented the Unrated cut...

"He... had to go find a charger for his phone," Kon said. "Hey, could you show me how to do that thing with my, your tongue again? I didn't quite catch it..."

"I think you caught it fine," Casey said, sounding a little out of breath. Of course, unlike the character he was playing, Kon knew his way around this girl and that.

Kon thought fast. "But how do you keep from coming too soon?"

Rose laughed. "With the little church girl? I don't think that's going to be a problem..."

"She is a redhead," Kon reasoned.

"She is a redhead," Casey added, looking into Kon's eyes like she was considering dyeing her hair...

"Well, you," Rose looked to David before remembering he wasn't there. "You think about baseball, taxes, things like that—I don't know!"

"Yeah, not getting a guy to come has never been your MO," Casey quipped with a naughty little laugh that would've made Kon's erection smack against his belly if it'd been loose.

Rose shot her a look. "Stripper, not hooker. "I've had more hot meals than I've had dicks in my ass, so unless you can say the same—"

"This is helping," Kon said. "I think if I can hold back while you two are having a catfight, I can outlast anything the chick from Castle can throw at me."

Casey looked at Rose in confusion. "Melissa's from Castle? Is that in Maine?"

Rose sighed and shoved Kon back in his seat. "Okay, Kon, let's get down to brass tacks. You don't want to embarrass yourself with this girl, so I'm going to give you an entry-level, junior high level of... stimulation. If you can manage it for a few minutes, you'll be fine. Now lean back and relax..."

"Oh, you're going to give him entry-level on purpose," Casey said. She still hadn't forgiven Rose for stepping in and inserting herself into the lesson she'd been giving Kenny... that is, Kon. Especially since she was just now noticing how built he was under those dorky clothes.

Which weren't so dorky now, with the ripped jeans and the Superman T-shirt. Even the comic book shit wasn't that nerdy these days...

Rose didn't back down. She gave Casey her own bitchy look, surprised and displeased that the girl hadn't backed down after she'd staked her claim on Kon. Did Casey think she had a shot here? That Rose had lost her edge?

"I'd let you have a go at him, but he needs to be ready for Midge, Barbie's Best Friend, not Jenna Jameson: The Early Years."

Kon groaned. This was what sucked about modern comedies. No one ever moved things along, they always had to do a thousand improv bits first. "I'm leaning back! I'm relaxed!"

Rose unzipped his fly and opened it. His rigid erection snapped free, swollen and achingly throbbing.

Casey blinked, aroused just from looking at that gorgeous hard-on. Maybe all she should've told Kon to do was whip that snake out and he'd have Melissa ready for anything...

Rose studied his prick, and as she did, the purple cockhead began leaking hot globs of precum. Rose quickly knelt between Kon's knees and dropped her face into his lap, her hot breath preceding her. Her little pink tongue parted her lips and then lapped his cock from base to head, licking up first the sweat from his balls and then the precum gathering on his glans.

Kon flinched and gasped. "Ho shit, you're licking my prick! Jennifer Aniston is licking my prick!"

Rose examined him curiously. "I don't know who that is, but think of whoever you want, if it keeps you from going off. Just try not to think of dudes. You'll give yourself a complex and next thing you know, you're a metrosexual."

"No, I—forget her, I'm just thinking of you," Kon assured her blissfully. "Just you."

***

Casey pouted, pretty sure that this had all started with her... sure, she'd just been taking pity on Kon then, not realizing how muscular he was and how big a cock he had and that his name wasn't really Kenny, but shit, it was still her idea!

She should be getting first crack at Kon, not some washed-up old stripper, just because she'd been able to win the lottery and pay for however much Botox it took to still look that good when she was, like, thirty or something...

***

Kon really settled in now, laying back in his seat and watching avidly as Jennifer fucking Aniston licked his cock. Her wet tongue swirled all around his throbbing shaft, as if trying to paint its silky wetness over his blue veins, but only buried them in saliva. Rose worked her way slowly up his length until her tongue was washing over the trickling slot of his glanshole.

"Ahhh, Christ, yeah, Rose!" Kon moaned. "Lick my cock all over! Yeah, work that dick like a stripper pole!"

Rose flicked a glance his way, as if to say that she liked blowing him, but she expected him to watch his mouth. Kon promptly shut up. If Rose liked lapping up his salty precum from all over his prick, he wouldn't do anything to ruin her fun.

Rose's tongue cleaned his big purple cockhead, then her lips closed on his glans and sucked more delicious precum from inside his cock. When there was no more to be had—or not enough to satisfy Rose's greedy hunger—she ran her lips back down his rock-hard erection to send her tongue into the bristly black hair covering his balls.

"AHHHHH, SHIT!" Kon gasped, unable to hold in his appreciation of Rose's efforts. Luckily, she didn't seem to mind how vocal he was—grinning before she got another taste of his sodden manhood.

Her tongue was fiery hot, scorching his tender balls, but he moaned with how good it felt as she traced every wrinkle of his ball-bag. Wiggling her tongue into the humid space under his nuts. She expertly lashed his swollen bag, plastering his wiry hairs against his leathery sac. When they were wet, glistening with her saliva, she went back up his towering prick, eager to sample the precum she'd forced from him.

There was plenty of it and Rose greedily helped herself, feasting with suctioning lips, relishing having it cover her tongue, then finally swallowing... purring as the wet heat ran down her throat and settled at the core of her.

Kon felt his own excitement mirrored in hers. He was panting and moaning, struggling not to come right in her face.

Rose licked her lips. He was ready to give her a mouthful of delicious cum. If she wanted it, she had better get that bloated knob in her mouth, right now.

"All that licking was just the start," Rose explained, seeking to placate Kon before she actually got him off. "Now let's see if you can take being sucked off. Don't worry about coming in my mouth, this is just for practice. Come all you want."

"Yeah, Kon," Casey said, cutting in front of Rose. "Come all you want."

And she popped his helmet into her hungry mouth and slurped as hard as she could, drawing more of his rigid shaft between her lips than she could possibly have room for. Before he threw his head back and moaned happily, Kon saw her graceful, bird-like throat bulge with what she'd forced down in.

Then Casey drew in her cheeks and lifted her tongue, nestling Kon's dick in pure juicy pleasure. As she began to suck, sharp flickers of ecstasy rippled out into Kon's body, making his abs and quads flex so hard that his jeans frayed and his T-shirt rode up over his six-pack.

***

Rose marveled at how built he was. It was enough to make her forget that Casey had just stolen Kon's prick from her—almost. But those abs—like paint rollers—and she wasn't even sure she could take that cock.

Casey was gurgling and sputtering so much, she just had to be choking. She'd probably retreat at any moment. And in the meantime...

Rose lowered her head, kissing each of Kon's six, eight abs. Running her hands up his body to grope his broad pectorals. Scraping her teeth over the dewily haired skin that encased those rock-hard muscles.

"You—also—" she said between kisses and very much between thoughts, since those were few and far between for her. "have to—watch out—for Melissa—feeling you up—while she's—sucking you—that can really—get you off—if you're not—careful—!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Kon yelled, though Casey doubted he was responding to Rose's advice.

She would've chuckled if her mouth wasn't so full of dick that it would've made the sound indecipherable. Rose might as well not even been there, as far as Kon was concerned. He groaned and growled, responding entirely to suck after suck Casey made on his hugely engorged cock.

Big bubbles of precum frothed onto her tongue and she stirred the strong, salty taste with her tongue before sucking it all down her throat. Kon's cock was wonderful in her mouth: satin-smooth, rock-hard, and throbbing like a subwoofer with the volume at the far end of the dial. Casey's head bobbed up and down briskly, determined not to reject anything Kon would feed her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, enjoying feeling him spike deeper and deeper into her throat, impaling her gullet and testing her gag reflex further. As far as she went on his cock, there always seemed to be more. Precum and girthy inches competed to see which would fill her first.

***

Rose watched, lustily impressed. She wasn't a hooker, but she had always liked to party—strippers got to go to all sorts of interesting places and what rained down from player's hands wasn't always as entertaining as what formed little lines on a mirror or what came out of an unzipped fly.

So she knew what it took to swallow a cock like that and Casey wasn't coming up short. She might be permanently rearranging her throat, but she was also laying down a challenge. Asking if her fake mother could possibly give a blowjob that good.

***

Kon's eyes rolled back in his head. Casey's mouth was deliciously juicy around his tremendously swollen endowment. It felt amazing, but it was hellish work to stop himself from coming. His balls were throbbing, a tauntingly pained pleasure in them as his cum ached to be free. He was ready to explode, ready to burst open like castle gates being hit with a battering ram every time Casey plunged her insatiable mouth down his erection.

Her little pink lips seemed enormously stretched by Kon's bloated length, but Casey hardly seemed to mind. She worked that cherry mouth down his dick, leaving it gleaming with an endlessly refreshed layer of saliva. Every time another dollop of precum emerged from a groaning Kon, Casey simply sighed and slurped greedily, making that salty sweetness disappear into her gulping throat. She acted like she was starving and her favorite food was in her mouth right now.

Kon gritted his teeth and tried to hang on, not wanting those incredible lips to ever come off his prick. He'd gotten unfathomably lucky in swinging a blowjob from Emma Roberts and he wasn't about to let it end.

But he had to think of the greater good. And he knew nerds like Tim meant that about things like not letting Gotham blow up, but in this case...

"Shit, Emma, I mean, Casey, I just remembered, I didn't actually wash my cock today. How about you give me a few minutes for a hobo bath and then you can go right back to sucking it? Besides, I'm about to come in your mouth anyway..."

Casey let his prick out of her mouth, but only to say "Go ahead, Kon. Come. You think I put your dick in my gob because I don't want what comes out of it?"

"She's right, Kon," Rose said, shouldering her pretend daughter inside. "Melissa might want you to come in her mouth. You have to be ready to give her a big hot load."

And she slammed her mouth down, not stopping until his massive erection was scraping the sides of her throat, physically preventing her from taking anymore before she managed to relax her too-small gullet.

Kon gasped and almost shot. Rose was sucking hard now, seeming desperate for every drop of hot cum he had in him. Well, he wanted to come too, so why not satisfy them both?

Kon groaned and let his head drift back, allowing the powerful pull of ecstasy to take him where it would. "Suck it, Aniston, suck!" he groaned. "Suck that thing good and hard... oh shit, I always liked you more than Courtney Cox..."

Rose pistoned her mouth on his manhood at lightning speed, her violated hole obscenely slurping each time it came off his prick. Kon felt his balls clenching like fisted hands, filling almost to excess with scorching hot cum. His drum-tight cockhead pushed into her throat and was strangled by her rebelling gullet muscles; that set him off.

He felt a thunderous rumble in his balls and then blisteringly hot semen streaked from his cockhead to splatter directly into Rose's stomach, adding itself to her latest meal.

"UNNNHHH, I'M COMING!" he roared. "RRGGGGHHH!"

Casey shuddered with lustful excitement as she watched a guy come harder than she'd ever seen anyone come—enough to make her envious she didn't have a dong for Rose to go down on. She saw Rose's cheeks bulge out, Kon's thick cum clearly filling her mouth completely, forcing her to swallow or let it spill from her overstretched lips.

Rose did both, gulping audibly while a thin rivulet of cum escaped the sides of her mouth. She'd no sooner swallowed then her mouth was filled again... and all over again. Rose drank down load after load of Kon's bittersweet cum until Kon's hips stopped jerking with orgasm.

"Whhoooww," Kon gasped in relief. "You've got a little something..."

Rose pulled herself free of his prick and wiped the last drops of cum off her chin. "If you're taking Melissa out for dinner, make sure she orders something light before you whitewash her tonsils like that... I feel like I've just had Thanksgiving dinner..."

Kon grinned. "And whose fault is that? Felt like I'd never stop coming. Shit, Rose, you can suck me off whenever you want."

"I'll remember that," Rose leered, playfully tickling the underside of his deflated scrotum. "But there is more to sex than just getting blowjobs—"

"Unless you're, like, loaded," Casey put in.

"Like what?" Kon asked, as eager to learn as a schoolboy on his first day.

"Like how to do what we just did to you, only to a girl," Casey said.

"We?" Rose asked.

Casey ignored her. "This Melissa chick is a bit of a prude, right? Well, this'll get her so turned on, she'll blow you all day and all night."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12