Teen Titans: Remote Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, alright then," Kon chuckled. "Knowledge is power."

Casey smiled and started taking off her clothes. Kon ogled relentlessly as she pulled her shirt over her head and undid her bra. His eyes memorized her round, luscious breasts and stiff pink nipples—then he committed them to memory again. She skinned out of her jeans and panties in one smooth movement and Kon felt like howling at the moon—or at least at her gorgeous gold snatch.

Casey lay down on one of the RV's bench seats, drawing her legs up. She lasciviously showed off all of her creamy pussy and Kon immediately enjoyed the view, leaning close to not just ogle her, but smell her arousal. He saw wet pink flesh fringed with little golden rings—the stiff little bell of her clit and the sweep of her labia, all the way down to the tiny puckered opening of her asshole.

"Okay, Kon, clearly you want a taste of my 'tang, so go ahead. Lick it. Suck it. I'll tell you what you're doing wrong after a few minutes."

"You sure you don't want to call in a request?" Kon joked.

"Dammit, get started already! I'm horny!"

"Yeah, that definitely looks like a horny cunt," Kon grinned as he belly-flopped between her widespread thighs. He laid open the softly furred lips of her pussy, but didn't partake yet—his attention drawn by the glistening little marble of her clitoris.

Casey quivered with impatience. Already his hot, moist breath felt wonderful on her hungry cunt. She wanted him to follow through on that, not just lie there and look at her pussy. She knew it looked good; she didn't need him gawking at it to prove it to her.

Her clit throbbed visibly, stiff and wet and needy. If Kon didn't do something to it soon, she'd scream.

"Hurry up, Kon, c'mon!" she keened. "Eat me!"

"Guess there's no point in waiting for this meal to cool off," he quipped.

He'd been enthralled by her twitching clit: how little it was, yet how sensitive he knew it could be. Casey wasn't interested in the dichotomy. All she cared about was what happened next and whether it felt good.

Kon thrust out his tongue and ran it over her clit, roughly forcing it into sensation. Casey responded instantly. She gasped, moaned hoarsely, and then her juices were all over Kon's chin. He could tell that his roughly lashing tongue was making her feel everything she was capable of.

"Ahhhh, YESS!" Casey groaned. "Yes, lick me there, Kon, lick me good and hard! I wanna—yes!—come from being licked! Come right in your beautiful mouth, oh Kon, KON!"

Kon eagerly serviced her, whipping his slick tongue over and along her hotly throbbing clitoris. Casey squealed with enjoyment and another dose of liquid pleasure coursed out of her, drenching Kon's chin and mouth.

He licked his lips clean of the savory cream, barely taking an instant to savor it before he gulped it down and went for more. Casey chittered, her trilling clit under attack until she was moaning lustily and clawing at her seat.

"Oh wow, Kon, you're doing it! You're making me--!" Casey panted. "Eating my cunt so good—mmmmm—never knew it tasted so good, yeah, but the way you're licking it! MMMMM! It must be the most delicious thing in the world!"

Either Kon was a fast learner or he was a natural. Either way, Casey was grateful. She'd been horny ever since getting Kon's cock in her mouth and she needed to come, she needed to come a lot before all her pent-up lust was spent.

As Kon's hot tongue slashed more and more feverishly at her sensitive clit, she felt the orgasm she had such a need for starting deep in her pussy.

"Un! Unh! OHH! You're getting me off!" Casey squealed.

Kon didn't need her to tell him that. He felt her luscious little body going into convulsions, a huge blast of the cream she'd been steadily feeding him. He jammed his mouth down on her violently aroused cunt and drank all that she ejaculated, her clit spasming against his upper lip.

"HHHHAAAHHHH!" Casey howled. "Oooohhhh!"

Kon lavished his tongue inside her, intensifying Casey's orgasm. She was left blind and deaf to the world while delicious tremors used up all the energy in her body. She knew she was squirting, helplessly covering Kon's face with abundant evidence of her orgasm, but Kon didn't seem to mind. He lapped up her hot juices as fast as they came out of her.

"Koooonnnn!" Casey moaned. "You're such a good cunt-eater! That was fuckin' amazing... I came so hard, I... I didn't think it would ever stop!"

Kon turned his soaked face to Rose and gave her a lascivious look. "How's that for a recommendation?"

Rose bit her lip. She'd been stunned into silence, watching Casey come her brains out like she'd never once had an orgasm before, let alone one big enough to make her squirt. She probably hadn't—there couldn't be that many dating prospects at the average homeless shelter.

There weren't at the strip club either, though. After what Kon had done to Casey, Rose was eager for her turn.

"Well, it's good you know what to do with a clit," Rose said, trying hard to conceal her excitement, though Kon was still ineffably smug at getting her to agree to his tongue in her cunt. "Now you learn what to do with a G-spot. Think you can find it all on your own?"

Kon grinned. "If I can't find it in fifteen minutes, I'll buy you a Coke."

Rose felt a pang deep in her sex. Fifteen minutes of the same oral sex that had just made Casey come like a broken fire hydrant. The thought was enough to make her a little faint.

She dropped her boring trousers along with her thong and Kon was instantly kneeling before her, nosing into her dripping womanhood. He looked up at her, flashing a grin at her at how wet she was already, but then Kon was all business. His pointed tongue slid into the moist cleft of her sex and found both plenty of room and plenty of tightening desire.

Rose quivered with need, wanting all of his tongue, every bit of it pleasuring her seething, needing sex. She thrust her hips forward and an inch of his slippery length entered her, finally tending to her deprived cunt.

"More!" she crooned. "Stick that tongue all the way into me! Taste me while I coommmmeeee!"

She writhed so much that Kon could barely get his tongue inside her. He slipped his hands under her gyrating ass and grasped them tightly, keeping her still for him. Then he pressed his stiff tongue into her wet pussy, pushing in until he had no more to give her.

"Uuhhhnn!" Rose cooed. "Shit, yes, Kon, that's what I want! That big wet tongue! Fuck me with that tongue, baby, make me come!"

Kon felt a wicked charge of excitement; he had his tongue thrust deep inside of Jennifer Aniston. He whipped his tongue hard and fast inside her, tasting her with each jolt of pleasure he sent through her body.

Rose screamed delightedly and wetted his lashing tongue. Her pussy was incredibly tight, hot, and wet. Kon couldn't help but think about replacing his tongue with his prick; his balls twitched and started to feel overfull. Like he hadn't come in weeks instead of minutes.

"OH! OHH! YESSSSSS!" Rose moaned. "Fuck it into me, Kon, fuck me all you can! YEAHHH, SHIT, that's right!"

Kon's tongue seemed to be everywhere inside her tight pussy, reaming her gushing juices from her and then lasciviously sucking them away. Rose dropped back, panting and gasping, struggling to keep up with all the enjoyment she felt. Her clear blue eyes rolled madly and her tongue twitched up out of her mouth, licking the air in her exquisite rapture.

It was perfection to feel Kon's thick and heated tongue as deep as it was inside her hungry sex. She couldn't hold herself back and she didn't even try.

"Yyeeehh, Kon, you son of a bitch, you're making it happen again!" she cried. "Yes, yes, I'M COMMIINNNGGGG!"

Kon felt her red-hot snatch quiver around his tongue, squeezing on it like it wanted to hold him forever. He imagined that burning pressure around his manhood and his shaft swelled and his balls bulged. His eager young prick wanted that, throbbing impatiently outside of his fly. Fervently excited, he furiously tongued Rose's spasming pussy.

"OOOOOH, KON, I NEVER KNEW—FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" she keened.

Rose had to give it to Kon, he treated her pussy like a feast. Just one lesson and he was driving her mad with delight. As she was caressed through her orgasm, gurgling and writhing, he kept up his licks in her eager little snatch, making her associate every pleasurable convulsion with the motion of his tongue.

At last, she went limp, gasping for breath and sure that he'd wrung out every last drop of ejaculation that her body could produce.

"How was it?" Kon asked, grinning.

"You know how it was, Kon, you tasted it!" Rose panted. "God, you made me come all over you."

Kon's eyes switched from Rose to Casey. "I made you both come all over me."

"Do you want a reward?" Casey leered, her heart beating, her nipples swollen.

After watching Rose be brought to orgasm, her arousal was total. She no longer cared that Kon was fucking both of them. She just wanted to come. She'd do anything to come.

"Yeah," Kon said. "I'd like you two to do a little something for me."

12