Teen Whore Gets Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't hold out anymore. This whore was gonna get her insides painted white. "How old are you again, slut? What grade are you in, slut?" He asked over and over as he slammed his adult cock into her ruined fucking asshole. "Barely legal and taking adult cock. You're fucking trash, you know that?"

One hand was holding the girl's arms back, the other was smushing her face into the couch. She was totally owned. His little teen toy. He'd been printing out screenshots from her slutty TikToks and cumming all over her teen whore face for months. But now he had the real thing.

"Happy birthday, whore!" He yelled through gritted teeth. His hairy ballsack spasmed. His cock twitched.

She'd been 18 for all of five minutes and was already getting raped up the ass. Mr. Allen's fat bulging prick spewed sticky male semen straight into the teen's asshole. He blew a fat load, drenching her ruined asshole in adult male jism.

Mr. Allen collapsed on top of the girl, exhausted. His cock was still stuck up inside her.

"You'd better get home," he said, panting. "It's a school night."

..........................................................

At her movie premiere, Olivia was in a beautiful gown and decked out in a million dollars worth of jewelry. The press and photographers couldn't get enough of her. One interviewer asked her how she dealt with her overnight fame.

I'm just so thankful to my agent, Paul Allen, and the whole cast and crew. They all took a chance on me and gave me my big break. I couldn't have done this without them! So many people have helped me come this far and I'll always be thankful for that. I started out as just some girl on TikTok and it's crazy how fast life can change."

12