Teenage Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shot upright on the bed and looked at her in disbelief. Shocked, scared and angry all at the same time.

"WHAT?... It don't work that way you... you... FUCK." He said... "That's why people use rubbers... Jesus Girl." He yelled at her. Throwing his hands up in the air.

"Don't yell at me. You held me down an spurted." She yelled back.

Marius shook his head.

"Are you dumb? You could get pregnant even if I didn't fully cum in you... there are sperm IN the precum too." He told her in frustrated anger.

Keely opened her mouth and then snapped it shut. Her friends had told her it was okay if the guy pulled out before cumming, but she believed Marius. He was smarter than she was, and she knew it.

"You held me down." She said in an angry whisper. Looking away.

"You did it to me first." Marius objected. There was little force behind his reply because he realized that she had not wanted that. He had never wanted to hurt her.

Keely let out a sob and shook her head. Burying her face in her hands.

"I know. I'm sorry... I... It's my first time." she sobbed out in dismay. Her emotions roiling between guilt and anger.

Marius sighed and then reached for her.

Keely initially flinched and then accepted his arms around her.

He stroked her hair gently and kissed the top of her head.

"Sorry I shouted." He said gently.

She nodded and then put her arms around his waist. Accepting his apology and wanting his comfort.

***

Montrell had heard the pair fucking. There was no way he could not have. Keely had been yelping and moaning so loudly that he had heard it in the kitchen.

At first, he had just smiled to himself, then become interested in other ways. He had made excuses to himself as he walked past the bottom of the stairs. Telling himself that he was going to watch the game.

He had paused at the bottom of the stairs and listened.

Keely had become louder and he could hear her flesh slapping against that of his son. "Lill' white slut." He said with a grin and then begun to ascend the stairs.

A few moments later. He was listening at his son's door.

He heard Keely orgasm and stifled a laugh. She had cum loudly and there was no doubt in his mind that she had just enjoyed herself.

His hand went to his bulging pants and he pressed down against his hard cock. Thinking about how she must look when orgasming. Imagining her rapt facial expression as his son pumped cum into her.

Montrell pressed his ear to the door as he imagined her sweat drenched body. Limp and naked beneath himself and not his son's.

For a moment there was silence and then the sound of fucking again. This time he could hear his son grunting in effort and the slap on flesh. Keely was making muffled noises and he guessed she was face down. Perhaps taking her second helping with her head biting a pillow.

It was over quickly though, and he shook his head in dismay as he listened to Marius grunting in satisfaction. "Gotta do better than that son." He thought to himself. Thinking his son had finished too quickly.

"That was so good babe." He heard through the door and shrugged. Believing it was all over and feeling a bit disappointed. Thinking that when he was younger, he had nailed prime pussy like Keely for far longer.

Montrell turned and left as quietly as he had snuck up. Padding away with care while thinking how he would have treated the slutty white girl. Slutty because she had willingly fucked his son a few moments after being introduced to his father. Slutty because she had unashamedly made enough noise to get his attention.

***

About an hour later...

Keely sat opposite her boyfriend. A large dinning table between them while Montrell sat at the head of the table.

An array of foods was laid out before them. A lunch of mixed meats, various dishes of vegetables and mashed potatoes.

"This is so nice Mr Turner. Thanks." Keely said for something to say. The silence had been weighing on her as the older man eyed her and his son mirthfully. "really great food... erm... these potatoes are so good." She garbled out in a fluster.

Montrell raised an eyebrow and then nodded. Amused by her obvious awkwardness.

"Microwaved. Blessed is the modern world. Everything is so fast." He replied with a small laugh.

Keely swallowed a mouthful and felt her face flush bright red. She felt she was being teased but was not sure how.

Unsure how to respond. She gave a smile while partially hiding her face by lowering it. Eyes looking through her bangs as she nodded a bit stupidly.

"Really good. Better than my mom's." she declared stoically. While she tried to ignore the fact that she was getting wetter by the minute. Just looking at Mr Turner made everything moist and turned her insides to goo.

Marius felt a bit confused. Keely was a nice girl who never lied. The food was as awful as always when the cook was away. He had tasted her mother's cooking and knew it was way better than this.

"No way. Your Mom's cooking is way better." He laughed out.

Keely forced herself to swallow another mouthful and shook her head determinedly.

"I love this. It tastes like... like... erm." She tried to come up with something that sounded good.

"Like leftovers?" Marius supplied with a laugh.

"Microwaved leftovers." His father added with a chortle.

Keely gave up and nodded.

"yeah." She said sheepishly. Admitting defeat and blushing once more.

"Aww. You almost had me convinced." Laughed out Montrell and slapped his thigh.

Keely laughed and smiled at him. Feeling thankful that he was not offended.

"it is kinda bad." She admitted as she pushed her plate away.

Montrell and her boyfriend shared a laugh as they did the same.

"yup." Agreed Marius.

"Totally... Like... really gross." Montrell joked. Mimicking the way, he thought, that today's kids talked.

Keely giggled and nodded. Warming to his teasing.

"yeah... like... O. M. G." she said while grinning. Finally feeling comfortable enough to show that she had a sense of humor.

Montrell grinned widely and began to tease her about the way everything was awesome. She laughed, giggled and batted her eyelashes. Unconsciously flirting with him while feeling relaxed at the same time.

Marius felt left out. It was odd. His girlfriend was matching his father in a quickfire match of stupid jokes. Most of which he found much less funny than they seemed to find them. Added to that was the realization that Keely was being decidedly flirty and that his father was eating it up.

Jealousy flared up inside Marius and he stood to clear the table with a barely hidden frown on his face. He felt that Keely was making a fool of herself and that his father was encouraging her. Annoyed with both of them. He grabbed at the plates and clumsily knocked Keely's water glass over to splash its contents over her chest.

Keely gasped as the ice-cold water hit her. Her mouth flying open as the water soaked her thin white tank top and plastered the material to her breasts.

Marius' father's eyes went wide as he saw Keely's perky tits through the, now, almost transparent top she was wearing. Cute small breasts with pink hued puffy nipples that stood out firmly from the cold water.

A scant second passed as the men ogled her tits and she looked down at herself.

"Marius." Scolded Montrell with a shout as he leapt to his feet and tore his eyes from Keely's boobs. Glaring at his son firmly.

"Oh shit." Marius gasped out at the same time.

Keely crossed her arms over her tits and blushed furiously as she turned away from them both and rose to her feet in one fast motion. A small whimper of embarrassed dismay escaping from her mouth.

"Sorry babe." Marius apologized quickly. Grabbing at a napkin as he said it and stepping towards her.

"That ain't going to help her none." His father sighed out and shook his head. Stepping around the table to put his hands on her shoulders and guide her to the bathroom. Stopping his son from doing anything with a firm glare that rooted Marius to the spot.

Keely let herself be led to the bathroom and sidled into it with a small smile of thanks for Montrell. Her arms still covering her modesty.

"Use the towel on the railing. Its clean... I'll go find you something dry to wear." Montrose said gently with one hand on her back and the using the other to gesture at the towel.

The size of his hands was not lost on Keely. She could feel his right hand on the small of her back and tell that it completely covered her lower back.

Despite the awkwardness of the situation. She felt a tingle run up her spine from having him touch her. His hand felt warm and gentle too. Fatherly in one way and yet frighteningly erotic in another. She was aware of his closeness and breathed in his scent as she turned and looked up at him.

He smelt of fresh aftershave and masculinity. Much more intoxicating than his son.

With her head barely at the height of his chest. She looked up into his dark eyes and gave a hesitant attempt of a flirty smile.

"Erm thanks. But my shorts and panties got wet too... erm..." She felt color rising to her face. "Maybe you could find me something for that too?" she said. Then looked away. Annoyed with her blundering attempt and her blushing.

"Oh... Yes... Of course." He replied. Removing his hand and turning away. His brain firing at the thought of her taking off everything. His cock involuntarily twitching in his pants as he imagined her stripping naked.

Keely watched out of the corner of her eyes as he left and closed the door behind himself. Then she looked up and sighed in frustration and guilt.

She knew she should not want to fuck him so badly. Knew that what she was thinking was wrong on so many levels but could not help thinking those things.

It was not just the water that was making her panties damp. Thoughts of her boyfriend's father's hands on her most intimate parts. His cock. His lips on hers. All of it had her already used pussy getting wet once more.

With a groan of horney despair. Keely grabbed the towel and pressed it to her chest.

"I'm such a bad person." She said to herself as she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

She saw her pretty face and scrunched up her nose and stuck out her tongue. "Whatever." Her reflection said back.

Keely tilted her head and dropped the towel. She began to argue with herself as she stripped off her top and then removed her shorts and panties. Dropping the lot in a messy pile by the sink.

"It's wrong."

"He's fucking gorgeous."

"And about forty... that's... like... ancient."

"More experienced."

"Bigger than Marius too. I'll bet."

She shook herself as she dried off and then gave up the self-therapy. Deciding that it was not helping and just making her think more about the masculine hunk that was her boyfriend's father.

***

Back in the dining room. Marius and his father locked eyes.

"What were you thinking son? You better haul ass and find that girl something to wear." Montrose scolded and ordered.

Marius had recovered from his jealousy and confusion. He nodded in shame.

"Sorry Sir. I got shaky. Won't happen again." He apologized sincerely.

"Dam right it won't... now git." Montrell replied and pointed at the door.

His son gulped, nodded and quickly left. Determined to get to the stores and find something nice for Keely to change into.

With his son dispatched to fetch Keely fresh clothing. Montrell walked upstairs to his bedroom. He knew that there were a few items in his room that might fit Keely. Things that had been left over the years by old girlfriends.

Sending Marius to buy new clothes had not been unnecessary. It was more than an excuse to be alone in the house with Keely. He told himself while he reasoned that he should try to get to know Keely better. For his son's sake. That was what he told himself as he pulled open a drawer and looked down at the sexy garments some of his ex's had left.

Most of it was too big as he had usually dated women his own age. Most of them had been black too and with a more generous figure than the petite and very white Keely.

He pawed through the garments and finally pulled out a black cocktail dress that he guessed might fit her. It wasn't suitable for daywear but would cover her up decently. There were no panties decent enough to give her. Those were all tiny thongs and he decided they would send the wrong message.

Little black dress in hand. He returned to the bathroom door and noticed it was ajar.

He told himself it was wrong but still padded froward and peeked.

Keely was stark naked. Her clothing and canvas shoes had been discarded and she was striking sexy poses in front of the mirror. Silly and exaggerated poses that made him smirk.

"Like this?" she asked her reflection in a coy voice as she bent over. Looking over her shoulder at her own bare ass and batting her eyelashes.

The pose was exactly the way he loved a woman to offer herself to him and his cock stiffened immediately.

He could clearly see her rounded tush in the mirror. See her asshole and pussy lips as she wiggled her buttocks and grinned at herself playfully.

"Holy shit." He whispered as she arched her back and blew herself a kiss.

"Yeah. You want this. You wanna fuck ALL my holes. Don't cha Mr Turner." She breathed out huskily. Mimicking things she had seen on the internet. Not, for one moment, thinking what it was really offering if she said it to someone.

Montrell froze as he heard her. He blinked and then stared in amazement. She could not know he was there, and he realized she was pretending and fantasizing about him.

For a few seconds. He continued to watch as Keely licked her fingers, spread her legs and acted like a debauched slut in front of the mirror.

In her mind. She was acting out things she had seen or heard of. She displayed a mixture of wonton sexual desire and innocent miscomprehension as she tried to emulate those things.

She talked in husky whispers as she imagined what it would be like to be touched and wanted by the man she was fantasizing about. Saying the dirtiest things that she could think of as she began to finger herself and rub her clit.

Montrell gulped and shook his head to clear away the images he was seeing as he tore his eyes free and stood.

He took a few breaths and then knocked on the bathroom doorframe. Unwilling to knock on the door itself because it might swing open and reveal to her that he had been watching.

Keely froze for a millisecond before responding.

"Just a minute." She squeaked out in breathless fright as she leapt upright and quickly wrapped the towel around her body.

Montrell could not help but grin. He was aware of why she sounded out of breath and squeaky.

"Mind if I come in? I got something for you to wear!" he asked and informed. Trying to keep his voice normal while smiling to himself.

There was a pause while Keely made sure she was covered.

"Yeah. Okay Mr Turner." She replied after a moment. Her tone almost normal.

Montrell smoothed his expression as he pushed open the door. He averted his eyes as if worried he might catch her naked and stepped in.

"This should do until Marius gets back from the store." He explained. Holding out the cocktail dress.

"Erm... Thanks... oh... oh wow. It's beautiful." Keely stammered out. Uncomfortable at first and then awed by the shimmering material of the, clearly expensive, dress.

"Hope it fits." He said with an apologetic shrug.

Keely nodded dumbly as she accepted the dress. She had seen women wear such things in movies but had never imagined she would get to try one on.

"Wish I could fill it." she breathed out. Noticing that it was for someone with a larger bust and ass. Reverently holding it against her body as she turned to the bathroom mirror. A grin splitting her face as she looked at herself. Her words were more for herself than for him.

"Come out when you're ready." he told her and turned away smoothly. Closing the door behind him.

Eagerly. Keely dropped her towel to the floor and pulled on the little black dress. She checked herself out in the mirror to see how well it fitted and was pleasantly surprised.

The hem brushed the tops of her thighs loosely rather than hugging to her hips and ass the way it was designed to do. But that looked okay on her slim figure. The thin spaghetti straps were a tad too long because it was designed to accommodate a bustier woman.

That meant that the triangles of material, that should have covered her breasts, were much lower and hung loosely. Barely covering her nipples while exposing most of the tops of her pert titties. Also dipping low on her chest to reveal a deep V of bare flesh between her cone shaped tits.

A swish of her hips and then a small twirl told her that the dress flared up easily. Its thin material floating upwards and then settling slower than something like a cotton dress would. She giggled to herself at the thought of it doing that in front of Mr Turner. He would get to see a good deal of her tushy and golden triangle.

A quick lean forward let the material gape to expose her nipples too. Again, she smirked. Liking the sexy potential of wearing it for Mr Turner.

Keely flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulders and reached for the bathroom doorhandle. Eager to show off her new look.

Barefooted. She padded into the living room.

"Thanks, Mr Turner. It fits really well." She said to her boyfriend's father coyly.

Montrell looked up and wished he could look away. She had an ethereal beauty to her in that dress. The fit was wrong yet right. It showed off her figure in a way that it was not meant to but seemed perfect for her.

Her pale skin and golden hair suited the shimmering black material while her cute titties and puffy nipples were close to being exposed if she moved excessively.

"Yeah... it definitely brings out... your eyes." He said a bit hoarsely. Tearing his own eyes from her soft springy boobs to look at her large blue eyes. His cock stirring in his pants.

Keely smiled winsomely. "I'll clean up the table." She said cheerfully. Walking past him with a bit of extra sway to her hip. Heading for the dining table that still had the dirty plates and dishes on it.

Montrell watched her every move and gulped when she bent forward to pick up the plates. The short cocktail dress rode up to display her lower buttocks, significate thigh gap and shaved pussy lips.

She continued to clear the table in a cheerful manner. Humming to herself as she worked her way around the table until she was bending over it and facing him. The dress gaped dramatically. The twin triangles of material drooped down to expose her boobs almost completely.

Keely seemed oblivious. Her pink puffy nipples and pale tits swayed from side to side in full view of Montrose's focused stare. Making him adjust the inflating cock meat in his pants once more.

She looked up from what she was doing and gave him a friendly smile. Her small titties still on display.

"Do you want me to keep any of this or should I put it in the trash?" she asked innocently.

"Er... Lets throw it away... Here. I'll show you where." He told her. Standing and moving towards her.

"Okay. Great." She replied brightly. Standing upright with the plates in her hands. One of the thin straps slipping from her shoulder as she did so. Dangling loosely while her erect nipple held the tip of the black triangle precariously in place.

Montrell gulped again as his eyes focused on the flap of material. Aware that, if she moved, it would fall and fully expose her pert tit with it's puffy pink areola and nipple.

"let me take those. You can grab those dishes." He offered pleasantly. Stepping close and relieving her of the dirty plates. Averting his eyes just in time.