Teenage Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oops." Keely laughed out as her left tit was exposed and then adjusted the strap back into place without seeming alarmed.

Montrell willed himself to behave. Turning stiffly with his hard cock stretching his jeans. He led the way into the kitchen with Keely following and humming again.

"Trash can is over there Keely." He told her. Gesturing with the plates to a steel trash can before setting them down by the sink.

Keely flipped open the lid and began to empty the dishes into the can. Bending low to do so and giving him another explicit view of her bare pussy lips, cutely shaped buttocks and tight looking asshole.

"I'll wash up Mr. Turner. You can leave those dirty plates to me." She informed. Looking over her shoulder at him. Still bending over to blatantly display her ass.

"Girl. You are offering things you don't wanna offer." He said with a sigh. Realizing that she was doing it all on purpose.

Keely turned. Standing upright with her head to one side in a questioning and innocent way.

"I don't mind. I like being helpful." She said with wide eyed innocence. Making it sound like she was talking about washing the dishes.

"Okay... wash away." He replied. Stepping back and gesturing at the sink. Knowing she would take the chance to show him more.

Keely flounced to the sink. Making the floaty material of her new dress flare and flash her golden pubic hair.

"Anything you say Mr. Turner." She said to him as she reached the sink. Looking up into his lust filled eyes. Emphasizing the 'anything' part of her words.

It was too tempting. Too easy and right there for the taking. Montrell gave up any claim to being a good parent as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. his lips descending to hers and locking on.

Keely's mouth opened willingly to accept his probing tongue as she stood on tiptoes and kissed him back. Her passion matched his as their lips and mouths worked feverishly. Her hands feverishly exploring his chest, arms and then his thick and strong neck.

She felt his hands pulling the hem of her skirt up and she breathlessly broke the kiss to let him raise it over her head and arms.

It fell to the floor without a sound as he discarded it and pulled her in again. Once more ravishing her mouth with his. One hand engulfed her buttocks, fingers reaching between the cheeks. The other caressing her spine.

Keely's arms went around his neck. Surrendering to her fantasy completely while he teased her asshole with a finger and kissed her deeply.

She felt both his hands go to her hips and allowed him to turn her around. His mouth found hers again as she twisted slightly and silently begged for more kissing with smoldering eyes. Jaws worked and tongues pressed together in need.

With great experience. He managed to maneuver her into a half-bent position while pulling his cock out.

Kelly whimpered in passion as she felt his erection slide between her butt cheeks and then between her thighs. His massive dark-skinned cock slipped across her pale pink pussy lips as it entered her thigh gap.

He teased her. Slowly fucking her thigh gap as he mauled her tits and tweaked her rock-hard nipples until she was moaning into his mouth.

"Put it in me." She begged as her pussy slicked the topside of his shaft.

"I will... god yes. I will." He promised but continued to tease her until she was nearly cumming.

Keely could hardly stand the tension that was trembling inside her. She wanted him inside her so badly that it was almost painful. The way he was expertly playing with her tits and using his cock on her pussy lips had her dazed. He was stimulating her clit with his massive cock without entering her and it felt amazing.

"Yeah. You want it in you?" he asked passionately. One of his hands cupping her bum with its thumb caressing her tight taboo hole.

She nodded pitifully. Gasping in pleasure as he managed to get part of his thumb up her ass while stimulating her clit and tits at the same time.

"Yes. Yes. Put it in me." She moaned desperately. Wanting to feel his cock inside her.

Montrell lifted her. Bending her over the sink with her feet dangling off the floor. Removing his thumb from her ass to grab the dishwash liquid.

Keely's eyes flew wide open when he pressed the nozzle to her sphincter and injected her ass with the slick liquid.

"Oh... Oh.... What are you doing?" she gasped out in shock.

"You said anything I wanted. Remember?" he asked. "I want your cute little ass." He informed breathily.

Keely looked over her shoulder at him with wide and frightened eyes.

"It... it won't fit." She blurted out in a mixture of shock and fright.

"It will... and I think you will like it... once you get used to it." he told her. Rubbing his cock along her slit while massaging her ring gently.

Keely turned to look out of the window. The sun was shining, butterflies fluttered around a patch of flowers.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"A bit... then you won't mind. I'm gunna make you cum harder than anything you have ever experienced." He promised.

She blinked twice and looked back at his handsome face. She decided he must know what he was doing and gave a hesitant nod. "Okay... I guess it's okay." She whispered. Agreeing because his thumb was now, painlessly, slipping in and out of her anus. It felt odd but not bad.

He removed his thumb and brought the head of his cock to her taboo hole. Pressing the tip to it gently. Slowly pressuring the tight ring until it opened and accepted the head of his thick and meaty cock.

Keely whimpered and shook as she felt her anus being truly invaded for the first time. There was a fierce desire to deny what was happening until she felt a sudden pop and knew his head was in her.

"Ahhhhh... fuuccckkkkk.... Soooo big." She half cried and half gasped.

He let her breath through the oddness and waited until she looked at him again.

Keely felt a strange mixture of sensations and emotions flood through her as she looked at his mature face. She felt humiliated. Dirty. Turned on. Full and stretched. All of it took less than a second.

Gasping and breathing heavily she nodded and then looked away. Gripping the faucet before her with both hands in anticipation of what was to come.

Surprisingly. He reached under her and began to stimulate her clit without pushing more of his cock into her ass.

His body covered her; she felt his lips kiss her neck gently. His other hand found a nipple and tweaked it as gently as he was kissing behind her ear.

Keely let out a moan of pleasure as her whole body lit up from his caresses. Kisses and teasing.

She twisted and brought her mouth to his. His hot lips and tongue swirled around inside her mouth as he brought her close to orgasming.

She could not forget what was in her ass but had to admit that what he was doing to her felt amazing.

Montrell worked her with expert care until she convulsed in her first orgasm. As she cried out in extasy. He pushed more of his cock into her ass.

"Oh... Oh god" Keely cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Slowly and with care. He began to move back and forth while she was still shaking from her orgasm. Getting his cock deeper into her ass with each slow thrust.

Shuddering. Keely raised her head to look over her shoulder once more.

"I... I can't... it's too big." She breathed out as she felt her insides stretched and filled in a way she had never experienced.

He smiled and shook his head.

"You just have." He told her with his hips pressed firmly to her buttocks. His entire twelve inches were buried in her ass and his balls were resting against her wet pussy lips. His hands on her hips and a grin on his face.

Keely's mouth dropped open in surprise as she realized what she was truly feeling inside her. It felt oddly good and totally wrong at the same time.

Montrell leaned in and kissed her shocked mouth. Slipping his tongue around hers until she responded and was kissing him back.

Keely reveled in the passionate kiss and the feel of him balls deep in her ass as his hands griped her hips.

"Fuck me." She moaned passionately into his mouth. Wanting to experience the sensation of him fucking her ass.

He gripped her hips a bit tighter as he began to slide in and out of her stretched asshole. Working up to a steady rhythm that left her gasping with each thrust. Grunting in a mixture of pain and extreme pleasure.

Keely reached for her clit as she felt herself being ass fucked for the first time. Her fingers found her aching bean and rubbed it hard as she felt his massive cock slam in and out of her. His balls slapping against her pussy and hand as she frigged her clit.

She came and shuddered in another orgasm and then had one more as he grunted.

Whimpering in exhaustion. She felt him ejaculate into her ass. His cock jerked inside her as it spurted again and again to fill her rectum with his semen. She could feel it pulsing as it pumped and squirted cum into her.

Keely whimpered softly as she felt him empty himself into her tender anal passage. Not in pain, but in joy. She felt a deep satisfaction in having him cum in her. For long seconds, Keely breathed deeply as she reveled in the odd feeling of her ass accepting his cock and semen.

After a while. They collapsed with a sigh of complete satisfaction. He lay atop of her and panted for breath as desperately as she was. Both completely drained.

Time seemed to slow down for Keely. She felt his cock deflate inside of her ass as she tiredly wiped tears from her eyes. She had not even realized that she had been crying.

Nothing mattered to her in that moment. She felt complete. She did not care if what they had done was wrong. She did not care that she had been fucked in the ass. It had all felt too good.

"Do I still call you Mr. Turner?" she asked in a breathy whisper. Hoping for some sign that he wanted more.

Montrell pulled her face around and kissed her lips.

"Only in front of my son and other people. When we are alone... you can call my Monty." He told her gently.

Keely smiled a tired smile and nodded. Pleased that he wanted to keep, whatever they had, going.

"okay... Monty... mind getting that monster out of my ass?" she giggled breathily.

He grinned and shook his head.

"It's an hour drive to the store. Another back again" He told her. His cock starting to thicken and grow hard again.

Keely blinked in shock.

"Again?" she asked incredulously.

"Baby. You have no idea." He growled out huskily as he began to move.

Keely grabbed the faucet once more. Her eyes wide in shock as she felt him begin to fuck her ass again. She almost wanted to tell him to stop. Almost.

Instead. She found herself slapping a hand to her mound and clit once more.

***

Author's note...

Hi all.

Okay. I know my American knowledge sucks, but I wanted to place this in the USA. Sorry if I got some details wrong. Please forgive me and I hope you enjoyed my simple efforts.

Also. Remember that we write for free and do our best. Spelling and punctuation have been done to the best of my abilities and I am sorry if you hate my limitations.

Other than that. please DO give feedback and comments as it helps me to improve.

The END.