All Comments on 'Teenage Fantasy Ch. 01'

by SunflowerThorns

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

11 pages for a first story, rookie mistake. I'm not going to waste that amount of time on an unproven writer. Had it been split into different parts I probably would have checked it out. As it is, no thanks.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

Wow! What a read! Great story. Hope to read more…

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

This was a fresh and hot take on a classic troupe, kudos!

Now I'm speaking strictly for myself and this is just my interpretation, something that I felt was very genuine about this story, was that this troupe/pairing isn't going anywhere! Unlike the constantly rehashed Jock/BimboxNerd, this pairing isn't built on much besides physical attraction and in all likelihood will end up going nowhere...these two seem like they'll "break-up" before she goes off to an Ivy league school and him to his garage (or trade school). And this honesty reflects the troupe if it were a real thing!

Looking forward to anything you cook up in your writing future, good luck!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Wildbill and Peccaminosa for your feedback. I will be continuing with another chapter. I am glad you guys enjoyed the story

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous thank you for the feedback. I hope you find a story on the forum that you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the last comment. Unproven or not. It us a good story. Their loss not to have read it. Part 2 is needed.

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

'Anonymous' above is an idiot. Who goes to the end of a story to say he/she hasn't read it?? Ignore him/her.

It is a great story, well written with relatable characters. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, thank you for

posting it as a standalone story. I avoid 'chaptered' stories like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I almost didn't read this because it was a first. HOWEVER - it was a GREAT 1st. And it needs a follow-up. Thanks!

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 1 year ago

Unlike some, I much prefer longer stories. This was slow ( but not TOO slow ) starting, but has me hoping for more from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly great. Give us another chapter or two of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the way that suit built and the character development. The climax was some. More, more, MORE, please.

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Not just an excellent debut story but an excellent story full stop. Looking forward to part 2, thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, especially for a first.

Next time I'd suggest adding clearer transitions. There are a couple of confusing/unclear time jumps without even a hash line (i.e. one sentence she's at school, no break and she's (at home apparently) watching Netflix.

Great job sharing the stories in your head!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Pkp033!! You might be on to something. I am grateful for your feedback and am glad you enjoyed the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

I am glad you found the characters relatable KachinaDoll, that was something I was worried about. Thank you for your feedback.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Ghalbertmck, I didn't want to give up too much of the goods at first. I appreciate your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous users I am glad you all enjoyed the story. I will be writing more but I want to take my time and do justice to the story. I appreciate all of the feedback 😊

luminous1066luminous1066over 1 year ago

Really wonderful build.

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayover 1 year ago

Sometimes I like short stories, sometimes I like the longer ones, and this was definitely a page turner.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a longer story so long as the plot is there (check), interesting characters (check), good grammar (check), and finally, because this is Literotica, is there an erotic theme (CHECK).

Oh and “I hope you find a story that you enjoy” is code for “Bite my shiny, metal ass.”

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous thank you for taking a chance on it. I am glad you enjoyed the story!

There will definitely be a part 2

I am so happy to hear that people enjoyed the characters. Thank you guys!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Cal59 thank you so much!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous I really appreciate the advice. I will be sure to make my transitions clearer in the next chapter. Thank you!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Luminous1066!!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Onedegreeaway thank you very much! I am glad that you enjoyed the story and you have excellent interpretation skills lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like Jake maybe found his future, in a girl that was recognized as a nerd. She seems down to earth and wasn't put off by him being a mechanic. Maybe, using his tool will make him a daddy, and husband to the girl he turned into a woman, and was not stuck up and selfish... It's a wonder, I consider her mother to be a conniving whore, that's what got her the house they live in! 10 stars, please continue!!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

MajorRewrite thanks 😉

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous maybe Jake did find his future please stay tuned. Thank you for your comment I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story!! Need more! Please!

Secretuser200Secretuser200over 1 year ago

Amazing story! Hope there’s a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo, that was really well done. I hope you have been encouraged to keep going with it. I think you could challenge yourself to upend the usual tropes of high school romance in a fire part. You are gifted enough to do that and could hold a place a the top of the leader board. Anyway, thanks for the obvious effort you put into this and sharing it with us.

John9935John9935over 1 year ago

Thank you for a great story. Keep writing you have talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an amazing author! Keep writing.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous. Please stay tuned!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you SecretUser200. I am glad you enjoyed it!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback anonymous. I appreciate your words of encouragement. I do hope to continue this story so please keep an eye out for it.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading it John9935! I appreciate your feedback.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story for 2022 in here, so Please keep up the fantastic writing…very Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great! I would love to read more about Mabel and Jake and the whole crew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1) All words, when used as names, need to be capitalized.

Bees make honey. Not a name.

I love you, Honey. Is a name.

That is my mama. Not a name.

Can I go, Mama? Is a name.

2) Her going from shy virgin to kissing and screwing seemed way out of line for a nerdy virgin.

3) The big, long screams during climax fake sounding. Beginner’s mistake.

4) The attraction between them seemed a bit far fetched and unbelievable.

Wordsmith8863Wordsmith8863over 1 year ago

Very compelling read, keep writing, cant wait for the next one...

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

GOOD STORY!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyover 1 year ago

More like this please! The minor errors are no big deal.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous that's really high praise going into the new year I appreciate it!!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous please stay tuned as I am working on more :)

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the clarification anonymous. I will make sure to check my capitalization for future stories. I'm sorry that the characters didn't resonate with you, and I hope you find a story that you enjoy. I would say that the way individual people express pleasure is different from person to person. Some moan, some gasp, and others scream "I'm cumming!" at the top of their lungs ;)

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Wordsmith8863 I am glad you enjoyed the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Redbaron172 Thank you!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

BrilliantDumny thank you for the feedback I always strive to improve in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wholesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write more stories. Please 👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, more, more! I want to know more about what happened next, how Tonya reacts, what else they try…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! So sad to see you don’t have more for us to read, although we can hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 PLEASE! I spent all day soo involved in this story, i need it to continue lol! So good, a classic but written so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just superb. Loved it. Please write more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. Would love to see a chapter 2; I want to know where the plot goes next. Really liked the pacing and length of this one. You are an excellent storyteller 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No more? I really want to see more. At very least, I want to know more about what happens to them. His future? Hers? When does the mom catch them? Does she get pregnant? Does she ever get an ugly duckling reversal and realize she's pretty? Etc.

Really like the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

My apologies for not responding to the recent comments sooner. I am very happy that you all enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for commenting and providing feedback. I have submitted Part 2, so I am hoping that it gets published soon. Fingers crossed!

fainting_goatfainting_goatover 1 year ago

This is the type of writing I strive for and enjoy reading. Top notch work, some of the best on this site. The character driven story and sexual tension were awesome. I hope you write more of this style or expand on these characters. Keep it up! I certainly will.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Fainting_Goat Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed the story. I looked into your stories and they're great for your style of writing. I hope you continue to publish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best I've read! 10 stars!

amadthonamadthonover 1 year ago

Great characters and story. Hoping there's a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome job with this story. Huge fan.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for all of your feedback!! Part 2 was posted today. I am hoping that it is a good continuation of the story. If you would like to check it out please do, and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read Part 2 yesterday and had to come looking for Part 1. Great story! But Arrrggg! High school insecurities and angst!

Great romance between Jake and Mabel, teen-age love!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsover 1 year agoAuthor

I am ecstatic to know that you enjoyed both parts of the series! And yes! Lots of angst! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teengage Fantasy is superb, with great characters and an excellent storyline. Through it all are some glorious romantic scenes, and all aspects of the story come together to make a five stars read.

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

I'm torn. I read and commented on this wonderful story last year. I remember saying how much I enjoyed the fact that it was a one-off story - no wait for a part two. Then you go and write not only a part two but also a part three! But I forgive you because it made me go back and read this again. And what a treat it was. Like before, it reminded me of my first time. That everlasting memory of my virgin pussy being stretched and filled. So, now to part two. I can only hope that it'll be as good as part one.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

KachinaDoll I am so thrilled that you came back and reread part one and that you still enjoy it! I know your aversion to chaptered stories so, thank you for giving this one a shot. I really do hope that you like it and I look forward to hearing what you think 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be a part 4?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

I’ve had this on my reading list for a while and was glad to see it live up to my hopes. It was well written with engaging and very likable characters (and a few not very likable on the other side). I was disappointed when Mabel blossomed and went all the way so quickly only to see the story end rather abruptly afterward. That changed when I oversaw a comment asking about a part 4; checking, I was glad to find that there are parts 2 and 3 already in the queue to deal with unanswered questions and possible consequences. Therefore, congratulations to the author on an excellent first story here and 5*.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, there will be a part 4 :)

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you SouthernCrossfire! I am glad that you gave the story a chance and enjoyed the characters. Your feedback and perspective are truly appreciated!

Tubehead08Tubehead08about 1 year ago

WELL DONE! couldn't stup reading

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamerabout 1 year ago

Incredibly well written story, great sex, but even greater insight to teenage relationships. This is a touching, hot tale that just works. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Round Hips, Flat Stomach and Double D tits, makes perfect sense shes invisible at school.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was fantastic! That’s the way all love stories should be told. When I was younger that’s the way I did it, took my time with the girl, and she showed her appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this! Please keep it going!

Christian_AlanChristian_Alan10 months ago

Love it. Great characters and dialogue. Hot sex scene to cap off a captivating story. Am looking forward to reading the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

50 paragraphs up from the bottom- Jake was referred to as Jack.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA. An amazing story. You are quite the writer. I loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you loved it xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Zeppelin SUCKS!! Heavily overplayed. Should've went with Def Leppard.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThorns5 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone! I didn't realize the first part was still getting interaction. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story! Sorry I didn't chose Def Leppard friend I think they're both great bands though!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Imagining I were Jake

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watch4 months ago

I read at least part of this a while back. Glad I read it again, great job! Can't wait to read the other parts.

RABSTARABSTA4 months ago

I could only give it a 3. In some ways it was a good story, but there were a bunch of problems with it!

#1 When three girls attacked Mabel, video the attack, and then post it online, there should have been legal repercussions.

#2 That the principal didn't get involved is either evidence that he/she is totally incompetent and should be terminated immediately. When I was in high school in the early 1960's there was no internet, but today with internet no principal should ever be unaware of what students are posting, especially if the subject matter is being spread around the campus among the students.

#3 The police should have been called and those girls should have been cuff in front of the students in whatever class they were in when the police got there, and hauled away and their parents called in to be present when they were questioned after being arrested.

#4 While awaiting trial those girls should have been suspended for at least the remainder of the semester, given an F grade for every class that semester, and never allowed to enter the school grounds again. My son-in law is a special ed teacher in his local high school. His class typically has 12 students. They are the ones classified as incorrigible when I was a student. His students are informed before they first set foot in his class that this is their last chance. Screw up again and they are permanently banned from the school grounds!

#5 Mabel's mother should have hired an attorney and sued every one of those girls' families as well as the school district for the maximum amount that they could get! It's one thing to bully another student like that but to post it on line and pass it around to the rest of the student body with no consequences is !00% inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCELLENT STORY< 10 stars! Mabel is an intelligent girl, and would make Jake a good companion, and maybe a spouse, and mother of his children. I'm not impressed with her mother, as like Mabel says, she's had a lot of boyfriends. She is a whore, and not a good role model for her daughter...

ringer451ringer451about 14 hours ago

Only couple pages in and I know I hit quality. Wish there was more than four bullets in your chamber.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunflowerThorns@SunflowerThorns
I have stories in my head and I want someone to share them with.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories