All Comments on 'Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02'

by SunflowerThorns

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like true love to me! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great continuation and character development. Hope there is a sequel with so many directions for you to develop further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the blowjob... it's so sensual

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

It just might be 😉

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous! I am so glad that you enjoyed the continuation. I will be posting a couple more parts to complete the teenage series, so keep an eye out for me :) 

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

That you I am glad you enjoyed that scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m so glad there’s a sequel and more to come! Amazing job, keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to continue this story. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm thoroughly impressed with your storytelling!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you guys so much for reading and leaving a comment! I was concerned that Part 2 wasn't connecting with readers, so thank you for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter is a superb continuation Teenage Fantasy. The story is carefully crafted, and the plot builds slowly, working its way to the heart-filled climax. The romantic atmosphere pervades the story, and this all adds up to a sequel that fully deserves a five stars rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How soon for part three?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm in love with Mabel ❣️

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, I am so thrilled to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am overjoyed that you enjoyed the sequel!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for asking! I am working on Part 3 right now. It will be a shorter part as I am also writing the finale. I have been posting at 2-month intervals because I want to make sure that the work I am putting out remains consistent.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, me too! I am so happy that you enjoy her character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wao, just wao. Such a splendid cute story. It's wonderful. Please continue. 11 out of 10 ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of those stories. Good shit

Make a part 3 asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was really enjoying it until you started with the domination theme. How about drop that!

peccaminosapeccaminosaabout 1 year ago

So good! This has to be ny favourite series I have ever read! The story progression, the character development, everything 100%! Keep up the good work!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, guys! I'm delighted you like the story; part 3 will be out soon.

Regarding the concept of dominance, this narrative will not in any way develop a D/s, M/s, or similar dynamic. Nevertheless, (fair warning) it will include dominance plays from both of my characters as well as hair pulling, spanking, choking etc., and light commands and directions. I don't want it to take away from the story, but I'm adding it in the hopes that it will highlight how two people grow into who they are through exploring and enjoying one another. In certain sequences, I want both of my characters to toy with dominance in a way that is relevant to them. If this is something that doesn't sound like you'd want to continue because it changes your enjoyment of the story i completely understand. Thank you for reading what you enjoyed and your support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sad to see you going in that direction with this story i will not read it and possiblynot read anything else you write if that is going to be your style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series so far. Please make the other parts longer too. I would like to see them doing it while the mother is at house and they are trying to be quiet. Love the concept of dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the inner dialogue. The sex is amazing. I look forward to a continuation of the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I completely understand. Thank you for feedback!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much! I'm glad you're enjoying the series! That sounds like a fun idea! In part 4, I might be able to meet you in the middle. Thank you for reading!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the dialogue and scenes!

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18about 1 year ago

Amazing! Waiting for the next chapter. Everything about the story is wonderful 5/5, I. Can’t find anything a bad about the story.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

SheSaidSheWas18 thank you so much!! I am so glad that you enjoy the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

in the first part you had Mabel going to help him graduate and get a football schollorship and maybe a pro and her becmoing a doctor.. hope that will not be totally eliminated with you going for a more kinky sex side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it needs the sequel. Good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How soon for part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When will part 3 be out?

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry guys! I haven't checked my comments in a while. Part 3 is now available; if you would like to read it, I hope you enjoy it and that it answers some of your questions about their dynamic (kinky sex included).

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Expectations fulfilled; a great Part Two.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you KachinaDoll I am glad you enjoyed it!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Good chapter and great continued character development but the rough aspects dampened things for me a bit. Mabel is learning but Jake seems to be pushing her too far too fast and I worry that it will come back and bite them. Good job on addressing the BC issue, but where was Mabel’s mom? I kept expecting her to walk in on them since they didn’t appear to be making any effort to be quiet! Looking forward to part 3.

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThornsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate you continuing to engage with the story, SouthernCrossfire! I think that dampened things for a lot of readers, since I've seen a few comments along the same lines as yours, and I completely understand. In defense of Jake, he was also affected by it. I probably didn't convey his feelings as effectively as I should have in my writing, but he was regretful of his actions and reflective on how he should move forward. Hopefully, Part 3 served to clarify how he grew from this a little bit more.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer12 months ago

I appreciate how some are turned off by the rough aspects of sex between Jake and Mabel. However, Jake is learning what he likes just as much as Mabel is, and Mabel clearly likes it a little more raw and rough as well. This is well written. I do think Mabel is strong enough to turn Jake's domination on end and switch things up at some point. That would be pretty neat. Mabel clearly holds a lot of power in this relationship.

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKitten12 months ago

You’re a visionary

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The best I’ve read on this site in quite some time. This reads much more like a novel than hobby porn.

ReaderectionReaderection4 months ago

One small note—I think you meant “ministrations” instead of “menstruations” in the cunnilingus scene.

They’re, umm…different.

But the story itself is great!

SunflowerThornsSunflowerThorns4 months agoAuthor

Lol thanks for that! I'll submit the edit. I believe a fellow author also mentioned this to me and I forgot to submit the change so I will make sure to do that!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Started on this series to get to the romance post of it. Great teenage coming of age story, but while sex was interesting the first ten times, the story ignores too many plot lines that significantly effect going forward. Where's mom as she was "cautious" about Mabel and Jake's relationship? What's he going to do after graduation? Where is she going to college given her grades? Is this relationship going to cause her to miss her shot at valedictorian? Will they be able to put sex aside to focus on his grades so he can at least graduate? Where are his parents in his life? 4.5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She says she doesn't love him, but her actions prove differently. If they continue like they are, they could be parents. He loves her enough to be her husband, and, no matter what she says, she loves him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous