Teenage Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to stop listening?" He shifted himself, lifting his shoulders up from the bed and staring down at her. "Just ignore everything you say."

He gripped her body and tickled her.

"Fuck! " She laughed. "Noo! No!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, oh my God, stop!"

Laughing, he kissed her before rolling onto his back, tucking one arm under his head and wrapping the other around her. "I couldn't anyway."

Mabel rolled on her side, lining his body with her own, and watched him stare at the star-speckled sky. She took in every detail. The crinkle of his eyes as the crooked smile cut long dimples into his cheeks. The rise and fall of his chest with each even breath. The rumble of his laugh. She committed him to memory.

Jake had caused her heart to grow more than she'd ever believed possible. He transformed her world, and she couldn't fathom her life without him. Three months ago, this moment would have been a daydream. Possibly not even that. She had never imagined she'd be laying in Jake Edwards' arms by a moonlit lake, gazing up at the stars. But now she didn't want anything more than this moment. Than him.

Pushing herself up, she kissed his jaw. The action surprised him, and he turned to smile at her. It melted her heart, and she returned the smile with a kiss. A soft kiss that quickly melded with deep passion. Maybe more than that. A feeling she wasn't ready to name sprouted within her, and the kiss grew as the emotion flourished.

Mabel felt his arm tighten around her in reaction and used his strength to guide her body atop his. His hands surrounded her back, and her chest aligned with his. Their heartbeats thrummed against each other, and her hands wrapped around his neck. Lifting herself, she gazed down at him. He was breathless from their kiss. His lips curled into a bewildered smile, and his eyes gleamed from the beam of the moon.

"I treasure you," she whispered.

His brow wrinkled in brief surprise at her words, causing her to realize she didn't convey all that he meant to her as much as she should. Pressing a gentle kiss against his lips again, she eased her tongue into his mouth.

She ran a hand along his body to the hem of his shirt and beneath it. His skin felt good against her palm. He was always so warm. She traveled up his torso, feeling the rigid muscles along his sides and across his chest. Mabel's kiss grew urgent as need bloomed within her.

She wanted him to wash everything away. His touch against her skin—to replace the unwanted memory of last night. His strong arms—to keep her safe. To feel the way only he could make her feel.

Raising up, she gripped his shirt. Jake lifted off the bed, allowing her to remove the article. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the coarse hair that covered it. Bending forward, she placed kisses down his neck, sucking his skin and marking him.

He was hers.

The thought crossed her mind for the first time. He was truly hers, and she'd taken that for granted. She hadn't explored him the way she should have. She hadn't learned him the way she needed to. She was too busy convincing herself that she should keep distance between them.

Licking his skin, she enjoyed the salty taste and kissed across his collarbone and down his chest. He had small scars, maybe from football or from being a mechanic, possibly from childhood. She had never asked. She kissed one on his chest as her hands continued exploring his skin.

She felt his body responding to her and moaned softly, spreading her legs and placing them on either side of him. Still clothed, her hips rocked gently forward and back as she took a stiff nipple in her mouth. They were smaller than her own nipples and dark brown on his tanned skin. She sucked, and he grunted from the sensation. Her tongue rolled over the small nub, exploring the beaded texture, before she moved to the other, treating it with the same reverence.

Her fingers moved to his jean button. It was always so much harder to get his buttons undone than her own, and it frustrated her. She wanted to consume all of him. Her fingers finally unlatched his pants, and she drew the zipper down. The sound cut the night.

"Mabel, wait."

She halted her actions. Her breathing was heavy, and her nerves were on end. Sitting up, she looked down at him. "Did I do something?"

"No," he refuted immediately. "You didn't do anything." He ran his hands up her arms as she used them to balance against his chest. "I don't want you to think that what we're doing is just about the sex, Mabel." He held her gaze and cradled her cheek. "You mean so much more to me than that. You don't need to feel like we have to do this if you're not ready, because we don't."

Mabel's breath stayed in her lungs as she listened to him. She remembered guiding him into her room for the first time. He spoke the same words. Reassuring her that what she wanted was what mattered. She thought of Triston's advances last night and how disgusting he'd made her feel.

Jake had never made her feel that way. Even when she originally believed that was all he wanted from her, he'd considered her before everything else. When he felt he'd crossed the line, she remembered seeing the remorse in his eyes, feeling the hurt emanating from him, and watching the changes he made to not repeat his mistakes. His current words could've gone unspoken, and she would have still known that he felt this way because he showed her with his actions.

Mabel leaned her cheek into his palm and closed her eyes. "I know, Jake." Opening them, she turned to kiss his palm before leaning forward and hovering her lips above his. Her hand moved to trail through his hair and down along his jaw.

"Jake, being with you has changed everything that I am. I never thought I could feel this way. Last night," she said, closing her eyes as his arms enveloped her. "Last night, I felt like a part of me was ripped away. But you're my solace. You always make me whole. So this isn't just sex for me, either. I want... I need to feel complete again."

Jake tucked his finger beneath her chin. His brow furrowed as he read her emotions. He always knew her so effortlessly. She thought of the first time he'd cradled her chin this way. They were here at the lake, soaked from her pulling him into the water. The butterflies from his touch had never gone away.

Mabel fell forward, her lips claiming his. He moved a soothing hand to the back of her head and changed the pace of the kiss, slowing her tongue down with his own and feeling her melt against him. Jake secured his arms around her and slowly rolled her over on the mattress. The blankets fell off of him and entangled her.

His hands knew her body without him needing to search. He eased his jacket from around her shoulders and down her arms. If she needed to feel whole again, he would make that happen.

Her lips sought his skin, kissing his neck and savoring his taste. His torso was already bare, and she felt every inch running her fingers along his back, down his spine, over his hips, and up his ribs. Her eyes were closed, but she learned to navigate him with her fingertips. Her thumbs found his nipples, and she trailed her hands over them.

Jake reached for the hem of her shirt, moving both hands under the fabric and along her sides. She let go of him to lift her arms. He pulled the shirt off and gazed down at her.

She had said that he hadn't hurt her. The deep coloring along her breast revealed the truth. He had grabbed her hard enough to leave marks. Jake's blood boiled as he saw the extent of what had happened. If he had known that Shephard did this to her, he would've..."

Mabel's words crossed his mind.

He clenched his eyes closed, trying to shove down the anger that flared within him. Instead, he bent to kiss her marked skin. He needed to be gentle.

"Jake." Mabel whispered his name. She had forgotten about the bruise on her breast from Triston's grip. She wanted to cover it, but before she could move, Jake lowered his lips to softly kiss the bruise. His action reminded her of her commitment to be open with him. Why had her first instinct been to hide? She watched him close his eyes as he tenderly kissed the marks.

"It's alright. I'm ok," she assured.

Swallowing his anger caused an unexpected wave of another feeling he tried so hard to suppress. Guilt.

His mind flashed back to all the times he'd been the one to hurt her. In the shower, her neck. Fuck, he was no better than Shepherd. The realization sat like a boulder in his stomach. Had she lied to him then to protect him?

He lifted up, looking at her with a pained expression, and kissed her deeply. "I'm sorry, Mabel."

Scrunching her brow, she pulled back. "You didn't do anything."

He shook his head and kissed her again, only leaving her lips to taste her skin. Carefully. Gently. Unlike before.

Mabel gave herself over to his touch. She returned his caresses with her own. Their lips tangled briefly before their mouths sought other areas of skin. Shoulders, necks, chests.

Her legs cradled his sides, and she used them to pull him closer. His groin pressed against hers, providing enough pressure to cause contentment. She cherished his hand as it slid under her torso, supporting her back so she could remain against him. In response, her hands explored his skin. Maybe explored wasn't the right word. She knew him already. It wasn't an exploration. It was a reunion.

His tongue was probing and intelligent. Finding places along her body that he'd discovered from one encounter to the next. Spots that made goosebumps erupt and shivers flow down her spine. He caressed her body with more than lust but with praise, and she returned the adoration. One taste of his skin for another of hers until their tongues missed each other and joined again. Their nudity came fluidly under the gaze of the full moon.

He kissed her stomach, alternating sides and listening to her sharp gasps and deep moans. His tongue swirled in her navel and across her lower belly. Mabel jolted as it contacted where her hipline and stomach intersected above her mound. She couldn't explain why, but the area felt different, causing a spark akin to when he kissed her pussy.

Jake furrowed his brow briefly at the reaction. He kissed the area again, listening to her low moan as her hips thrust up desperately. She squeezed her legs along his sides as his kiss became a gentle suction. Just when he thought he'd discovered every place on her body, she surprised him.

Her breath fell heavily from her lungs by the time he finally moved lower. He kissed the tops of her thighs and moved her legs to his shoulders instead of his ribs. He licked from the bend of her knee up to her inner thigh, only meeting her shining pussy with his breath before licking from the crease of her thigh down to the back of her knee on the other side.

Jake stretched each second of contact and made the pleasure last an eternity before he ever even touched her delicate, dripping slit. When he finally did, the briefest of glances caused her to cry out.

He watched her reactions unfold in a time that lapsed ever so slowly. Listening to her cries, he kept his head raised and guided a single finger inside her, carefully observing each movement. The sharp arch of her back, her hands gripping the blankets, the way she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. Her sensitivity never ceased to amaze him. Lowering his head, he worked to clear her mind the only way he truly knew how.

Mabel's breath went from heavy to ragged. It danced in the night sky, but the heat flowing from her thwarted the cold air around them. He brought her to the pinnacle and stretched across the peak before pushing her over the edge. Her legs locked around his head, and her hands pushed against him as his tongue stroked over her. He drained everything from her. She cried his name, bucking her hips against his mouth. Jake surprised her by pulling back.

"What's wrong?" Her chest heaved, and she swallowed around a dry throat.

He shook his head. He'd pushed too far before, and she'd passed out. Another instance when he'd been too hard on her. He kissed along her thighs releasing her legs to lay them against his ribs again as he moved up her body. Circling his tongue over her stiff nipples but not sucking too hard. He had to be careful.

Mabel licked her dry lips. He seemed distant from her, and she struggled to understand why. Then it dawned on her. She'd wanted him so desperately that she hadn't listened when he tried to stop things earlier.

"Jake?"

"Yes, Mabel," he whispered, kissing her sternum.

"If you don't want to do this with me, we can stop." He lifted his head and furrowed his brow. "I didn't think about how last night might have affected you. I understand if you're uncomfortable after what happened."

"What?" Jake shook his head. "No, I'm not uncomfortable."

"Are you sure?" She rested on her elbows. "You seem... distracted. I don't want to pressure you into this."

"That's not it, Mabel."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Mabel." Jake hung his head. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"What? You haven't."

"I have," he refuted quietly. "I have. I know you said you were ok, but..." he tried not to glance at her injured breast. "I always push things too far with you, and I don't want to do that again."

Mabel furrowed her brow and read his expression. She could tell how much it weighed on him. She'd never felt hurt by Jake, but she understood his reservation after last night.

"Roll over," she quietly instructed.

Jake maneuvered onto his back. Mabel tossed her hair and straddled his thighs. His eyes, normally hard with lust, softened in adoration. They ran over her, consuming her body with his gaze. The autumn air stiffened her nipples. Red flames fell over her shoulders, and the moonlight bathed her skin. He recalled their first night here. The way she looked beneath him in the water. It was the moment he knew he didn't want to let her go. His hands ran over her legs, softly palming them as she settled on his thighs.

She could tell him that she had never felt hurt by him, but that wasn't enough. She needed to show him. Bending forward, her nipples skimmed over his chest as she traced her tongue along his bottom lip before pressing further. Once again, the flavors of each other's kisses mingled. The sensuality of one melded with the other, and she held on to the freedom they offered each other.

She wanted to immerse herself in him. She didn't rush their kiss but instead felt everything that it caused within her. Her heart began to pump faster, and each nerve hummed with approval as his tongue joined hers. Her mind rested. Not the normal racing and pressing thoughts, but just one. Him.

Her arms eased around his naked torso. Not to traverse but to hold. To caress. He put up walls as a defense, and she thought she had to break down bricks to get through them, but all she had to do was find an opening. Her hand ran down along his arms, and she once again began tracing every part of his body.

She pressed a kiss against his trekia and licked down to the clavicle. He gave a small exhale as her lips dragged against his skin, finding his collarbone and kissing the curve. Her tongue licked over the posterior of his neck before sucking his skin beneath his jaw. Her hands never stopped moving, massaging up his arms and over his chest. Lightly gripping and releasing. He always took his time with her, and now it was her time to taste him.

She left his neck to explore his nipples. She enjoyed how small and beaded they were against her tongue. She licked over each peck, giving him soft, fleeting kisses. Every response from him inflamed her as she kissed along his stomach and delved her tongue into his navel. His reactions were displayed in the tensing of his body, the quiet grunts and groans from his throat, and his hips pushing up towards her. His cock pressed against her stomach, trying to stand straight as she worked her way down his body.

Mabel paused as she reached the top of his groin. She longingly admired the strong shaft in front of her. Jake tensed as she bent to kiss the V-cut of his hip, licking horizontally across his groin and finishing with a kiss on the other side. He seemed to stifle a thrust, and she tried to hide a frown. Sticking her tongue out, she licked up the length of his cock.

Jake intercepted her at the top before she could proceed further, cradling her chin and shaking his head. "You don't have to do that, Mabel."

Mabel always enjoyed having him in her mouth, but she yielded. More than anything right now, she needed a deeper connection. Taking a breath, she kissed his crown again, swirling her tongue around the small hole before sitting up. Jake released her as she sat upright, and his hand moved down her body. It spanned the area of her sternum, and she watched as his eyes once again glanced at her right boob.

Mabel chewed her top lip contemplatively. She didn't want last night to be his focus. Shifting her gaze, she watched as precum flowed from the tip of his dick. Bringing her middle finger up, she circled it over the hole her tongue had just probed. It coated the tip of her finger, and she widened her circles, dragging the sticky cum over the head of his cock. His eyes were back on her, and she locked her gaze with his as she brought her finger to her mouth.

She enjoyed sucking him off her fingertip before dragging her hand down her body. She watched his eyes follow the trail; they didn't stray when she passed her bruised breast. She finished the path by dipping her fingers into her heat. Juices melted like honey over her hand, and the contact with her clit caused her to gasp.

Rocking against herself, two fingers became three, rubbing over her swollen pussy and gathering her arousal. Jake thrust up, reminding her of the thick cock in front of her. She wrapped her sticky hand just beneath the tip and drenched his shaft as she moved down it. Her other hand covered the top, and she began circling them up and down. She had been so perplexed by how he felt in her palm the first time. Now, her movements were natural. Sitting with him in front of her illustrated how deep he always reached inside her. His length stretched up past her belly button, and the girth split her stomach.

Mabel lifted herself up and stood high on her knees, lining her creamy opening up with the blood-filled head of his cock. The moment she felt him against her, a sense of peace emanated from the contact. Mabel lowered down, capturing him within her.

It had been a while since she'd ridden him. Having the ridged top of his dick inside her made her think back to their first night together. She had thought she wouldn't experience this with him again, so she threw herself down on him to garner every second she could get, feeling the way he made her feel. Just taking even half of his cock at that time had made her feel inescapably full.

She felt that same fullness now as she opened herself up for him. Inch after inch disappeared inside her. Her breath remained caught in her lungs, and her pussy fiercely gripped her intruder, slowing her progression the further down she moved. Her eyes were clenched closed, and her body accepted him down to the last millimeter.

When she finally sat to the hilt, her body spasmed as he made contact. She heard him groan, and she felt the grip on her thighs strengthen. He felt it too. She gave a content sigh and swayed her hips from one side to the other to adjust. The movement rolled his tip against the plethora of nerves centered within her, causing a throaty cry to escape her lips. His thrusts always made brief and hard contact with the area and felt incredible, but this kept him right where she needed him—the center where every sensation traveled and crashed.

Breathing out, she squeezed her eyes shut to concentrate. His hands skimmed against her skin, sliding over her torso and up to her heavy breasts. The pads of his thumbs circled over her stiff nipples. Each touch sent short shocks of pleasure intersecting with the charges from her womb and bursting through her.