Teenage Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This moment was only between them. These feelings couldn't be infiltrated by the world; they belonged to her and Jake. The realization allowed her to abandon herself to the moment. Her head rolled back, causing her hair to fall with it as the pleasure built. She let go of everything.

Mabel's body moved like the water lapping against the shore behind her. Forward and back. Flowing easily over him. Each movement innervated her, causing a catalysm of pleasure to surge through her. She ran her hands along his torso and gripped his chest, adding short bounces to her rhythm.

His deep, full strokes crossed her mind, but she couldn't bring herself to lift any higher. With him seated at the back of her pussy, the reaction within her was building too rapidly. Instead, she remembered the way she felt cumming with him deep inside her. When he filled her so completely in her kitchen, it was the most memorable. Maybe she could recreate how her pussy held him during those moments.

Chewing her top lip, she sat down fully and concentrated. He stretched her to capacity, but she tried holding onto him. Tightening her stomach, she rolled forward and lifted her hips, bearing down and focusing on squeezing around his cock. She felt her muscles comply and contract around him.

"Good God, Mabel!"

A sense of accomplishment filled her, and she smiled at his response but didn't break concentration. She began grinding her hips and practicing her method. Letting him go and gripping again. His groans became longer, and the grip on her thighs intensified.

Keeping her hold on him, she raised herself off of him a couple of inches before dropping back down and orbiting her hips. Activating her muscles before orgasming heightened how he felt within her. His veins traveled against the ridges of her walls in a snug fit.

Releasing his cock when he was buried within her finalized the contact against her cervix. She felt his stomach tighten, and it seemed as if his hips pushed up ever so slightly. She knew he was holding himself back, but she couldn't do the same.

The wind grew in intensity with her and carried her cries into the night, blowing her hair around her body. She fucked him harder, riding him wildly. Her boobs bounced, her head craned back, and her thighs burned from the effort, but she couldn't stop. The heat of the fire flared against her back, and the warmth of Jake's hands grazed along her skin. She was at peace here with him and gave herself over to emotion. Her legs gripped his sides as she locked onto him, her fingers clenched against his chest, and her body reverberated around his cock.

Mabel cried out into the night.

She was a dream. Maybe more than a dream. He didn't have the imagination it took to conjure up everything that Mabel was. He watched the wind carry her hair as she screamed her pleasure at the night sky. He was unable to tear his eyes away. The moon beamed down behind her, and the fire spit sparks, casting flickering illumination over a moment he knew he would never forget.

"Don't bail on me, Mabel."

She was still riding the waves of her orgasm and didn't understand what his words meant. Her head lowered, and her hazy eyes connected with his.

He could fall into that gaze. "I'll hold up my end of the bargain. I'll keep you safe and change how I react. I'll get the grades. Whatever it takes. Don't give up on me."

Mabel furrowed her brow as she recalled yesterday. She had told him she couldn't go through with being his girlfriend. That she was misleading him by telling him she could. She had said so much yesterday night and didn't realize the impact her words had on him.

Shaking her head, she bent to kiss him. "I am never giving up on you, Jake."

"Promise me," Jake persisted. "Promise me the deal is still on."

She closed her eyes; there was so much she wasn't sure of. Everything in her life seemed to be seconds away from falling apart and leaving her foundationless. But how she felt about Jake wasn't one of those things. Her feelings for him were her only surety.

Taking his hand from her hip, she moved it to her chest. Not to lay on her breast but to cover her heart.

"Close your eyes," Mabel instructed.

Jake did so, and Mabel did the same in return, placing her hand over his heart. The beat was a tempo that the two of them drummed for each other. Not pace for pace, but in the way a symphony is created by the individual instruments of the orchestra. Perfectly balanced.

"Do you feel me?" She asked. His pulse thrummed against her palm, up her arm, and along her heart.

"Yes," he whispered. "I feel you."

"Good," she replied. "Keep your eyes closed, Jake. Focus on me."

Her words were breathless. She wanted to give her everything to him. Setting a slow, easy pace, she continued dragging him out of her before dropping down his length. Her lips skimmed against his skin as she moved to his neck. She placed a kiss against his pulse and lifted her hips higher up, holding onto him like she'd learned to do before plunging him inside her. He groaned, and his heartbeat increased.

Her free hand ran over his torso. The subtle prickle of his hair against her palm felt soothing. Each ridge of muscle took her fingers on a rollercoaster as they trailed over him. She listened to his breath quicken and felt his lips against her collarbone, trailing to her clavicle.

Her body drank in the man beneath her, who had bared his soul after so many years of keeping it locked away for protection. Their hands remained against each other's hearts, and their pulses grew faster, melding in time with each other as they remained connected.

"The deal is still on," she whispered between heavy moans. "I'll never give up on you, Jake. I promise."

There was no weakness when he was inside of her. There was only peace, and he sought after it with everything within him. Jake bent his knees and thrust up. Her cry of pleasure encouraged him. He let her meet him and pushed up to find her. Still, he worked to control his strokes. He wanted her to feel good. To feel how much he cared for her.

She gripped her hand in his hair and spoke in his ear. "Don't hide yourself from me, Jake. Just be you."

Mabel's body stoked him, and Jake gave over to it. He released the hold on himself to be with her in the moment. Capturing her full lips, his tongue invaded as his hips met hers, his groans filled her ears, and his touch flooded her senses. The response caused ineffable gratitude for Mabel.

They were chest to chest, palm to heart. His free hand gripped her ass, and he matched her stroke for stroke as her pussy undulated over his cock. She kept him in her depths and used her body to grasp onto him.

They couldn't see each other, but they didn't need sight to comprehend their feelings. Their heartbeats fell into the same rhythm. Their cries combined with the whispers of the wind, and their skin burned with passion for each other. Mabel's hand took his, and their fingers intertwined as she kissed him deeply.

Pulling from the kiss, she rode him faster and harder. Their pace ascended second by second and climbed to a crescendo.

"Look at me, Jake!"

Their eyes opened in a flash, connecting as her body drained their souls. He pulled her back down into a kiss, and they swallowed each other's cries as he filled her with everything in him.

It felt as if time had paused its zealous output so they could share in this moment. There was no need for it anyway.

They had forever.

________________________

Dear Readers,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your incredible support and enthusiasm for this story—it's beyond anything I expected. I apologize for the delay in delivering these parts and appreciate your patience. Writing the final chapter is a process, and I'm working diligently to ensure it concludes just right. Your understanding means the world to me.

For those eager to continue the journey, I ask for a bit more patience as I weave the remaining pieces together. I understand if the wait becomes too long, and I genuinely thank you for the moments we've shared in this tale. Your support has been the heart of this saga.

Warm regards,

SunflowerThorns