Teenage Haven Ch. 01

Story Info
A teen girl gets a brutal facial.
1.7k words
4.14
15.8k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Introduction

Anna unrolled her hair. Last group of tresses, last curler. Her beautiful red hair was warm and wavy now, long and lustrous. She sat at her vanity putting the last touches of make-up on, make-up that would soon be mussed. Her smooth, young legs (she had just turned nineteen) led up to her pretty, shaved, panty-clad crotch, and from there was her tight abdomen and breasts that were contained in a lace push-up bra.

She was expecting Michael any moment now.

This was her bedroom where she seduced men and it was quite a room indeed (if only walls could talk!). Her bedroom was her haven where she took her prey and made them do unspeakable and shameful things to her body. It was decorated with the colors of pink, yellow and white, with flowing curtains, a sensual canopy bed and a plush carpet.

Anna was a floozy and she knew it. She used her body to get what she wanted; with pert, 34B breasts, expressive blowjob eyes, a slim waist, and an ass that men loved to grab while they were fucking her from behind, this world was in the palm of her hand.

Anyway, she and Michael had met downstairs where her parents were holding their annual Christmas party. She had only met him about an hour ago, but their attraction and the need to fuck each other was undeniable. They did not mingle with the other guests, only with one another.

He had pinned her in a corner during the party and swept his eyes over her young body. He was in his early forties and twice divorced, with plenty of pussy in-between wives and girlfriends. Anna was going to be such an easy lay, he couldn't believe it. He could sense in her that she was looking for a man to submit to and he wanted to be that man, even if just once, to see how big of a slut she could be.

At the moment, as Anna readied herself, Greg (Anna's father), and Michael spoke like gentleman downstairs. They were dressed in their suits, hands in pockets and drinking Martinis as they spoke. Michael loved the thought that, within a short time, he would be fucking Greg's daughter without any thought to how it would affect Anna or Greg. He didn't give a damn if it was "wrong" or that Greg was his boss or that Anna was barely legal. He wanted that bad girl.

Greg was the oblivious type. He had no idea what his daughter had been up to in her bedroom over the last year, bringing man after man up to her cave, caught in the walls of her pussy and canopy bed. It was her spider's web.

The conversation between Greg and Michael ended, and Michael, ever so slick as usual, checked his watch casually. It was 8:30 p.m. on the dot. It was time. He straightened his tie and walked to the staircase and looked up at the winding steps, slyly grinning and starting to climb.

Part Two: Anna & Michael

Again, much to Greg's oblivion, Anna had another bad habit: drinking. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him -- right? She took the champagne out of the ice bucket she had arranged and poured two glasses.

There was a brusque knock on her bedroom door.

She grasped the hard, wooden knob of the bed and stood there in her lace panties and bra. Biting her lip, she spoke: "Come in."

Michael entered her bedroom. In the prettiness of the boudoir, he seemed so out-of-place. Everything in her room -- the colors, the style -- everything was light and feminine, but he stood out like a sore thumb: he had thick black hair that was sleeked back and dark eyes. He was a skinny little thing and of average height (maybe 5'8" or 5'9").

They stood there for a moment eyeing each other. He chuckled finally and shut the door.

"I half-expected you to be dressed, Anna."

"Don't expect too much," she said, grinning. "Would you like a drink?"

"You bet."

He eyed her while she stooped over one of her bedside tables to retrieve the drinks. Some of her panty had wedged itself into her sweet little ass. He could feel himself stirring in his pants. She brought him his drink.

"Thanks, baby." He paused. "That's some outfit you have on there. It's getting to me."

She took a sip, smiling, and looked down at the crotch of his pants. There was a big lump there that he did not try to hide. He just studied her reaction. He was a big boy alright, when it came to his cock, and he had a feeling that, even with the all the cocks she must've taken in her young life, she had never seen one like his.

Teasingly and sexily, she traced his belt, unbuckling and buckling it again with her petite hands, her pretty, painted nails. He continued drinking his champagne while this little cocktease had her way with him. He didn't mind. Let her. She'd pay the price in the end.

Gently, she took away his drink and set them down again and walked back to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and stepping on her naked tiptoes for her lips to meet his. He groaned into her mouth, his tongue playing with her little pink one. He took her hips and started to grind his hardness into her as they made out. Michael knew this precious teenager could feel his big, hard cock grinding into the smooth skin of her abdomen. He could only think of one thing: her mouth.

He gently took her to the bed. She sat on the edge and watched him lustily and with a horny, excited look in her eyes as he started undoing his belt and pulled down his slacks and underwear. Hell with her clothes, hell with his clothes. He just wanted to fuck this fuckprincess's sweet little mouth.

Standing before her innocence, his cock was raging. His big, beautiful knob was like marble and there was pearl-colored precum leaking from the head. He wrapped his big hand around his dick, stroking it before her. He softly took her head in both of his hands and guided it towards his cock.

Very obediently and very easily she opened up her painted lips and accepted the offer. He slid his tool into her wet, waiting mouth and she looked up at him with a soft, sexual look. Gently he bucked his hips and he was surprised at how accommodating she was: no gagging, no disgust, just simple lust and enjoyment.

He picked up his pace at quite a quick speed and intertwined his fingers into her long hair. Oh my god, he could feel her velvety throat opening up for his cock. Oh god, he'd never had a teen throat before, not even when he was a teen. He felt his wet head go down her tight throat and, as tiny as she was, she took it like a trooper.

Now, without mercy, pity or compassion, he held her head and fucked her face better than he had any pussy. His head tilted back in ecstasy. He could feel himself about to cum. He couldn't hold it for much longer.

"Oh fuck, oh baby," he moaned, her slurping sounds driving him wild.

She had slid her fingers into her panties and began rubbing her pink little clit and fingering her pussy. She was so wet. She was ready for whatever he had in mind.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth viciously and started stroking it like a madman, the precum dripping like a leaky faucet. "Where do you want it, sweetheart?" he asked.

Before she could answer, her face became the victim of his masturbation. As he started to cum on her face, she instinctively and like a good slut, opened her mouth like a little whore. God, she was so hot. She was such a little teenage floozy. She was breathing heavily now, her tits straining against her bra, a sheen of sweat soaking each of their bodies.

Rope after rope of cum fell upon her face, close-eyed and open-mouthed. She urged him to cum on her. A string of cum landed on her open lips and she immediately swallowed it without thinking.

His heavy breathing began to return to normal and his senses started to come back to him. He looked down at her and she was completely unaware of his state of mind or body; she had taken some of his cum and began to lick it off her fingers and rub it onto her tits.

"I love your cum," Anna said. "It tastes so good. So wholesome."

He chuckled. "Wholesome, huh? Never heard it described it that way before." He started to pull up his shorts and slacks that had pooled around his ankles and buckled his belt again. "Baby, you were amazing. I've never had someone suck me off so good before, so wonderful." The young Anna looked up at him and smiled. She was still preoccupied with his cum, playing with it, rubbing it on her, tasting and swallowing it. Her face was cummy and sticky, and with a quick goodbye kiss, he gave her his number and headed back downstairs to the party.

Part Three: Cooling Off

Anna felt wonderful now that Michael had fucked her in the face. She went over to her vanity once more and sat down. The tops of her tits were sticky with a coat of cum and so was her face. His streams of cum had smudged her mascara and smeared her lipstick. She smiled to herself and headed to her bathroom that connected to her bedroom.

Bathrobe in hand, she started to draw the tub full of hot water. Once it had been filled enough, she sunk her nakedness into the liquid. She washed her face and soaped up the rest of her body. She hated to clean her body of her dirtiness.

Having washed and cleaned up, she dried her body and put on her bathrobe, looking out the window. The sky was black, but the snowflakes fell wealthily and heavily. The wind howled in its mean and vicious way as it always did this time of year. She smiled to herself; it had been a prosperous and exciting evening, and the party had just begun.

What other type of men were at the party? She'd love to find out...

Please stay tuned for "Teenage Haven: Chapter Two". It's "cumming" soon!