Teenage Haven Ch. 02

Story Info
19-year-old Anna learns what romance is from a 76-year-old.
2.5k words
4.57
11.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Back to the Party

Anna slipped into a silver sequin dress. On her small frame, her tits seemed dominant. Having just taken a bath, she felt cleansed of the facefucking that Michael had given her. Sure, a good facefucking turned her on and made her wet, but she was looking for a good fuck in her pussy this time. She spritzed on a bit of perfume and slid on her high heels, gave herself a once-over in the mirror and headed downstairs to where the party was. She knew who she was after.

Their neighbor, Frank, had planned to come over for the party, but to be honest, Anna wasn't sure if he was there or not. There were dozens of people and she had been so wrapped in (and around) Michael that she hadn't really been looking for Frank, though she had desired him since he and his wife moved in about 8-9 months ago.

Georgia (Frank's wife) was a nice lady, but Anna wasn't terribly concerned about her. She was planning to get her hands on Frank as soon as she could.

Frank was a wonderful older man. Very kind and very sweet; not nearly as direct or brusque as Michael was. She sensed he was almost a little bit shy or reserved, but she also realized, that, in her experience with men, these were the type of guys that were the best in bed. She saw Frank standing in a corner talking to another guy, snacking on a plate of chips. She walked over to him, but her father caught her arm.

"Anna, where have you been?" Her father demanded.

"I, um, I just haven't been feeling too well, so I was lying down in my room."

"Really? What's wrong?"

"I have cramps." She lied.

Her father looked at her uncomfortably. "As you were."

Her father returned to his conversation and Anna resumed her walk over to Frank. He was completely unaware of the teenage revelation that was headed towards him. They had flirted a few times, but it was all innocent fun. Georgia didn't have to find out about it.

Frank was really a very handsome man. He was tall, maybe around 6'1", with beautiful blue eyes and white hair. He looked so handsome tonight. He was wearing black slacks and a tucked-in pastel blue shirt. Frank caught sight of Anna and ended his conversation with the unknown man and headed towards her.

"Hey kiddo, how are this evening?" He asked brightly, smiling at her.

"I'm great. How are you enjoying the party?"

With as forward as she was with Michael, that's how withdrawn she was with Frank. Frank was a real catch. He was smart, sexy, classy, a great conversationalist and quite the gentleman.

"It's great. Have a chip?" He asked, offering his plate to her.

"I want more than his chip," she thought to herself. She put her hand up politely. "No thanks, I'm watching my weight. I'm glad you could make it. I was hoping you'd come over."

He blushed. "Well, thanks. I'm glad to see you, kiddo, you look very pretty."

They drew closer to each other. Anna didn't care that she was 19 and he was 76, she was attracted to him. At 5'2", she felt dwarfed by his tallness; he was by no means a "hunk", but he had his own brand of handsomeness.

She grinned. "Thanks. You look really good tonight."

He chuckled shyly, stroking his hair. "Oh, by the way, I want you to meet my grandson. I think you'd really like him, he's a good boy. Hey! Brian! Get over here!"

A young man looked over at the odd couple, but simply raised his glass of wine in acknowledgment, not wanting to interrupt his talk with a very attractive blond. Anna nodded; she could understand the thing about blonds. Frank laughed at his grandson's obvious randy nature. Anna gently touched Frank's arm and he directed his gaze towards her again.

"Frank, I don't want your grandson, though I'm sure he's very nice." She paused and moved closer to him, her breast rubbing against his elbow. "I'd rather to get to know his grandfather better."

Frank stopped mid-crunch. He was now realizing her intentions this evening. "But, Anna, honey, I'm married. I'm devoted to Georgia."

"So devoted that you wouldn't like to have some fun with me tonight?"

He swallowed in his usual nervous, endearing way. "Anna, are you asking me what I think you're asking me?"

"You're a professor, you figure out the equation." She looked around. "Where is Georgia, anyway?"

"Um, I'm not sure."

"She's an independent lady, surely she can hold down her own for a half-hour or so?" Anna looked up at him suggestively with her large, green eyes.

He chuckled. "You are something else, Anna."

"Ten minutes. My bedroom. Second door on the left. Upstairs. See you then."

She went up the stairs confidently, knowing he would follow her up in no time at all. The young woman could feel his eyes on her body as she climbed the steps. This was going to be easier than she had imagined.

Part Two: Anna & Frank

Up in her bedroom once more, she was so horny for this much older man, this man who was old enough to be her grandfather. She sat on her bed and rubbed her sweet little cunt through her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties or bra. Anna couldn't wait to see what Frank had to offer her. There was a gentle knock on the door. She straightened out her dress with her soft hands and opened the door.

"Hi Frank," she smiled. "Good to see you. Come in."

He smiled. "Thanks for the invitation. I don't think any man alive could refuse it."

She laughed. "Here." She handed him a glass of champagne. "Come sit on the bed with me." She patted the spot next to her.

Frank drank his champagne and sat beside her, eyeing her. "I have to say I'm surprised that you wanted me, Anna. I'm too damn old for you."

"Does that mean you don't want me?" She asked, drinking her champagne and looking at him, never breaking eye contact.

There was a slight pause by the two of them, one of those silences that are bred for opportunity. He swallowed once more, his old face taking in and breathing in her young one. He began stroking her red hair and he looked into her beautiful eyes. Tucking her hair behind her ear, he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. After a cautious moment between the two, she opened up her sweet mouth to him and they took one another's tongues in their mouths, the kisses very careful and endearing. His respect for her body and emotions took her breath away. She inhaled quickly, bringing her feet underneath her butt, lifting herself above him and closer to him, holding his old face in her hands, never breaking the kiss.

Their kisses became more heated, their mouths playing with one another. Frank's hands gently glided down her neck, to her shoulders that each displayed a spaghetti strap of her clingy dress. He could tell she was braless and he wanted nothing more than to ravage her young, tight body, but he needed to take his time with her. She was so sweet, so innocent. He knew she had had many lovers, but she was a true woman.

Pulling the spaghetti straps down along her bare arms, he kissed her soft, creamy shoulders and ran his big hands along her naked arms. By this time their empty champagne glasses had been put aside and they were ready for each other's bodies. He pulled her dress down to her waist and gazed at her full, pert breasts with ruby red nipples. He gazed at them. He had never been with someone her age since he was in college.

"Oh honey, you're so beautiful," he cupped her teenage tits in his hands and she leaned back on the palms of her hands, enjoying his hands fondling her.

A moan escaped her lips and she whispered to him: "Oh Frank, that feels wonderful. Oh fuck, that's so hot." Her knobby knees spread instinctively, wanting him inside of her.

It made her feel like such a bad girl, a nasty girl, knowing that his wife was just one flight down, mingling with guests, completely oblivious to her husband's extramarital sex that he was going to have with this young, promiscuous lady.

He carefully removed the remainder of her dress, leaving her stiletto heels on her sexy feet. Exposed to him now was a precious, pink little pussy, that needed a grown man's attention and time.

This sweet, young pussy glistened with her wetness against the low light of the bedside lamp. She was shaved bare. He took her thighs, and, on his knees on the floor, he pulled that sweetness to his waiting mouth. He began by stroking her flesh with his index and middle finger. Her pussy lips were slightly swollen and her clit was like a nub that was begging him for his tongue.

Anna laid back on her elbows so she could watch him. He put his mouth on her sex and began to eat her out, quietly licking her wet hole, looking up at her state of ecstasy as she tilted her head back, moaning, opening her legs wider to him, her long, beautiful hair falling onto the soft comforter.

She was completely naked before him now and he wondered how many cocks had had the privilege of fucking this wonderful young woman. But he didn't want to just fuck her, he wanted to make love to her.

He put one of his big fingers into her tight hole, in and out, in and out, readying this precious angel for his big piece of meat. He stood up for a moment to undress and she lifted her head again, watching him and smiling. Frank had a slight amount of hair on his chest, and his body showed signs of age, but he was so sexy nonetheless.

Now, without his shirt on, he took off his shoes and socks and undid his slacks and pulled them down, exposing his big, delicious cock.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asked, stroking his meat and grinning.

She nodded. "I'm so ready, Frank. Just give it to me."

They were lying sideways on the bed and his large frame crawled over her small one. She was very willing; her legs were spread, her pussy was wet and her nipples were hard and erect. He was trying to control himself, to make the feeling last, but he was going crazy with horniness.

He ran the head of his cock up and down her soaking cunt and then very gently slipped it inside her, inch by inch. The two lovers groaned in unison and she wrapped her young legs around his aging body, trapping his waist. He could feel the heels of her stilettos digging into his skin and he couldn't take it much longer.

Frank picked up his speed in the fucking and began to bang her, her head jostling with every inward thrust. The bed was moving with their motions and he began to fuck her without much thought to the wedding ring on his finger.

"Oh fuck, oh baby, your sweet pussy is so tight."

Her hips bucked to meet his thrusts and she moaned into his mouth, his tongue in her mouth, his dick in her slit. They breathed into one another's mouths each body covered in sweat. The room was dominated by the sounds of their slapping skin and the little whimpers and heavy breathing each lover expressed during the session.

Anna's little body was being banged now. Her tits bouncing, the skin of her thighs and pussy being slapped by the extraordinary manliness of Frank. Even this teenage slut couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Oh Frank, oh god, I'm going to cum."

"Cum, baby. Cum all over Daddy's cock, sweetheart." He bucked his hips harder, his voice strained and spent. "Cum, princess. Cum for Daddy."

The dirty talk was really making her blood rise with lust. Her pussy was so wet, and she reached down to rub her clit. That same old heartbeat between her legs began to pulsate and when she came all over Frank's cock, it was a flood of juices that needed to be released.

"Oh fuck, yesss, yes baby, oh you're such a good girl for Daddy."

Physically spent, Anna let her upper body drop onto the bed from her propped-up position, but propped herself up once more and resumed watching her married lover continue to fuck her.

"Cum for me, Frank. Cum for your nasty little girl, cum for your sweet slut."

"Yess, yes baby, oh god, Daddy's cumming baby."

His pumping became frantic and his body stiffened and his cock exploded into her pinkness. There was so much cum built up in his body that it began to drain out of her lips and stain her beautiful womanhood and the bed that lied underneath their bodies. His cock began to shrink and become flaccid. He pulled out. He fell back onto the bed, just exhausted by all the energy he had used up with this girl.

Anna curled up to him, her arm stretched across his, the two of them trying to catch their breath.

"Oh Frank, darling, you were insanely wonderful. You really took care of me."

He chuckled, breathing heavily. "Baby, I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to do that to you."

She sat up, looking at him. "Really?"

"Of course. God, you were in my fantasies so much. Ever since that day you helped Georgia and I move in, I visualized us making love."

Anna giggled. "Frank, I've been dreaming of you. I'm so glad we got to do this." She wrapped her leg around his leg and pressed her pussy against his hairy thigh; she was dripping with his cum.

"Oh baby," he laughed. "Don't get me going again. I won't be able to stop." He wrapped his arms around her delicate shoulders and hugged her closely. "Anna, sweetheart, you are so precious."

Anna took his sweet, old face in her hand and kissed him innocently, almost like a virgin would do.

The winter storm raged on even harder than it had before and the two odd lovers lied in each other's arms, naked, relaxing and eventually napping. Hell with Georgia, hell with everybody and everything. This was the sweetest thing she had ever experienced.

About an hour later, a knock came on Anna's bedroom door, startling the two lovers awake.

"Who is it?" Anna called out.

"Anna, it's Dad. How are you feeling?"

Anna thought back to her previous lie she had told her father and giggled. She had a man older than her father in her bed. Thank God her door was locked!

How were the two lovers going to get out of this one?

The End.