Teenage Hitchhiker Ch. 02

Story Info
Teenager continues to get fucked on his way to California.
4.3k words
4.71
13.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 18 years old... long, red, curly hair... about 170 lbs... 6' tall. A little hippie stud muffin that was into everything with a steady high school girlfriend to fuck and fuck we did... We had shaved off our pubes and, although it was great sex, it made my hairless, smooth body, along with my apple cheeked complexion, look considerably younger than my age.

A week after high school graduation, I went hitchhiking out to California and... went from being a straight young high school boy to a used and abused faggot -

From the end of Part 1:

...The man began to moan and face fuck me with the juicy thickness of his cock, as I mewled around its length, my own cock again throbbing and dripping out precum. All too soon, the man grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my throat, as deep as it would go and as my nose was pressed into his pubic hairs, he let loose his hot cum, spewing another load into my young mouth and throat.

"MMmghhh... ghhhh... mmmggghhh...." I gagged, swallowing his jiz, working his pulsating cock and enjoying every second of it...

Jesus, this was hot. I finally let loose his hardness and sat back on my naked heels again. My asshole felt hot and mushy and wet. I looked up at my mouth fucker and licked my lips and sighed... I was such a fuck boy. Jerry was dressed by the time we were done and as I sat there, naked, in stupefied satisfaction, stroking my own hard on.

Jerry said: "I'm only going about ten more miles down the highway. Maybe one of you guys is going further?"

I looked up and saw that there were two new guys now standing there with their cocks hanging out...

"I'm on my way to California," said one of them.

"Well," said Jerry, smiling at my naked piss drenched form and talking to the guy, You want to take this bitch to California?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, "If he wants to go with me..."

The other guy asked, "Can I fuck him first?"

I got up and bent over, offering my used cum filled asshole to this stranger.

While he was fucking me, Jerry took my stuff out of his car and drove away...

Part 2 - Teenage Hitchhiker:

Oh fuck... The cock ramming in and out of my ass felt so fucking good... My hard cock was pulsating beneath me but this guy's prick was rubbing against something inside my ass that was driving me insane...

"AAAAAHHHh Fuuuucckkk!" I moaned and suddenly piss started shooting from my burning hard organ into the ground below us.

" Oh shit oh fuck ohhhhhh fuckkk..." I lost my mind, moaning over and over as this guy literally fucked the piss out of me.

I couldn't stop. My hot boy hole clutched his fucking tool while my piss shot out of my painfully hard dick. It was like a fiery orgasm but it went on and on and on. It hurt but it hurt so good....

"Lift up your face boy" the other guy told me.

I did and I saw his long flaccid cock in front of my open mouth.

"Drink" he said and his hot stream started shooting directly into my mouth.

I was lost in pornographic perversion. I tried to drink the acrid piss and breathe at the same time. The overwhelming sensations of my ass being fucked kept me moaning in such ecstasy that I was inhaling and choking on this guy's pee. I don't even know if I was still pissing but my cock throbbed and burned like it was...

Lost... Totally fucking lost...

The guy behind me must have cum in my ass because by the time the cock in front stopped peeing on my, my wet loose boy hole was empty.

I felt like a loose rubber doll as the man in front helped me to my feet and led me over to a picnic table.

"Lie down," he said as he helped me onto the table. "Let your head come down over the edge."

Still fucking high from Jerry's weed; buzzed from his beer; and totally mind fucked from being massively fucked, I complied, my naked ass and thighs sliding in the pool of cum leaking from it... With my head flopped over, I looked at this guy getting out of his pants in the darkening night. He walked up to my face and his long semi hard cock brushed my eyes and forehead. I reached over and brought his cockhead to my lips, my tongue on the underside of his fat glans.

"That's right you little fuck. Suck on Charlie's hard meat," he said as he pushed his bulbous cock head into my fuck mouth.

My tongue massaged the underside of his long cock as I began to suck. Fuck! I could see his hard length still in front of my eyes as he pushed his tool into my oral cavity, hitting my throat! The guy wasn't nearly as thick as Jerry was but fuck, there was more outside my mouth than in it!

"OOOhhhhhh" I moaned, as Charlie withdrew his hard cock from my mouth, my tongue darting out again, licking his cock head, copious precum oozing from his piss hole.

"Oooooooo" I breathed as my tongue swirled around the head of his cock, drinking his fluids, wanting to be his fuck toy. I reached up to grab his long pole. I opened my mouth and took him in my eager young fuck hole again.

"Yeah," said Charlie, "such a good fucking cock sucker."

Then he slammed his steel hard rod deep into my mouth!

"NNNghghhhh!" I choked as he grabbed my head and forced his oversized tool into my throat!

Really deep into my guts. Fuck! I thought the other guy had fucked my throat. Charlie rammed his punishing tool deep into my esophagus, choking the fuck out of me!

"GGHghghgh... gghhghghghghh!!!" I struggled now, trying to push him away as he made me gag, making me accommodate his steel hard cock as he forced it deep inside of me.

"Oh yeah, suck your Charlie's hard cock, you bitch" he said, almost pulling it out and then shoving it back in, making me shudder and gag again. "Use that mouth faggot!"

He started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth and throat, ignoring my struggles and protests.

"GGHHhghhhhhghhhggg" I gagged and began to suffocate as he stopped, the entire length of his long tool deep in my throat.

"NNNnnGGGhhhhhhghhhhh!" I couldn't breathe; I was choking as I tried to push his naked hips away.

"Ghh...ghhh...ghh...ghghg," I choked around his meat, my throat trying to puke; trying to breathe...

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck... I couldn't stop him... He was going to choke me to death...

Charlie ripped his cock from my throat and I immediately heaved, liquid spit vomit coming out of my mouth and nose as my head hung upside down.

"Oh Yeahhhhh," he cried out, plunging his long dick back into my mouth, force fucking my face, as I continued to heave and asphyxiate.

This was so fucked up; my head was exploding... I became a mindless cock sleeve as I was helpless to stop him. I just focused on trying to breath between gagging and puking as he fucked my mouth and throat. He reached over and started pulling me to him by my nipples, forcing his cock deeper as I mewled and drowned, bile pouring from my mouth around his cock, running down my face... I spit up and gasped as he pulled his hard shaft out and then slammed it in again, pushing deep into my throat, cutting off my air, stretching my boyish lips. Again, he pulled all the way out and again he thrust it all the way in bruising my tender throat, fucking me all the way down. He held me there again as I strangled and struggled to breathe.

"Yeah, fucking little twink, you really like cock, don't you?" Charlie laughed savagely as he cut off my air, my face turning red from the abuse and lack of oxygen...

"Ughghhhhhhhh," I gasped as he withdrew his massive tool again, pulling it free of my mouth.

He started slapping my face, wet with puke, sweat and saliva with his long stiff cock. Then he thrust his meat into my mouth again, and started fucking my face and throat hard, using my boy mouth hole as a cunt. I gagged repeatedly as he fucked my throat, his full length disappearing between my boyish lips to the hilt. His balls slapped hard against my chin, his pubic hair smashing into my nose. I struggled for a breath, trying to catch small gasps of air as his long dick popped in and out of my throat.

The feelings in my naked boy body became a raging torrent and I began to shake, my gasping pants barely enough to keep me going. I tried to breathe, my cheeks hollowing and filling with every thrust of Charlie's hips. He began to fuck faster and faster into me, battering my lips and throat with his hard driving hips. My mouth was flowing with my juices, soaking my face; filling my nose and blinding my eyes. Suddenly, I could feel his cock grow and expand as he buried it deep with my constricting throat, skewering me without mercy. I fought to breathe as Charlie erupted into the warm wet cavern of my sucking mouth, his thick, hot liquid flooding my throat. His cum and my bile flowed back out around his cock and my cheeks expanded like a balloon to keep from choking on the great gushes of sperm that spurted from his ejaculating penis. I was retching, overloaded. I began to black out from lack of air as he pumped his fiery load into me, our fluids and his cock totally blocking my air passages, his cum pulsing in my throat, being forced up into my nasal passages again, and into my nose as he held me fast. It squirted out the corners of my mouth around his pulsating cannon, adding to the fluids washing over my face.

"Uggggggnnnnnn," I gagged as his overloaded balls emptied their hot juices into my abused naked body.

I almost lost consciousness until he finally pulled his meat from my cum filled throat and I again spewed from my mouth, gasping for breath, coughing up his cum, unable to breathe. I was thoroughly fucked. I turned over on the table, sobbing and coughing. My hot tears mixed with his sperm and puke and as I continued to retch, all the fuck fluids dripping from my mouth and nose and face...

"Damn, you're a hot fucking homo, kid" I heard Charlie say as I lay there. "If you still want to ride with me, I'll wait while you get dressed and clean up."

Get dressed? Clean up? I was so fucking fucked. I couldn't move. I don't know how long I continued to lie there, naked, now face down on the picnic table in the wetness of my bile and cum, trying to breath normally, my throat and asshole throbbing with soreness until I again heard Charlie say: "If you want to stay kid, that's okay but, I've got to be going. I'm sure some other guy will fuck you and let you ride with him..."

"No... no..." I croaked. "Let me get up. I'm coming..."

I pushed myself up off the table, my head spinning. I farted cum from my sore ass and felt it running down the inside of my thighs.

I stumbled to the ground, looking for my backpack, my clothes, my sandals... There they were. Fuck. I was covered in piss and vomit and cum... Fuck!

"Good boy. Get dressed and I'll meet you in the bathroom" said Charlie as he walked away.

Fuck. There were a couple of guys watching me as I went to my backpack. At least one had his cock out stroking it. Fuck. Fuck. Neither made a move towards my naked boy body. Fuck. I groggily rummaged in my backpack. Just because I didn't wear underwear didn't mean that I didn't have any. I didn't want to mess up my clothes so, I pulled out my tighty whitey underwear and put it on over my cum slicked ass. I stuffed my shorts and shirt into my backpack and followed Charlie's retreating figure leaving whoever the fuck was watching me...

There was no one in the highway rest stop rest room when I walked in. I just grabbed as many paper towels as I could and started washing my face and chest. I couldn't do anything about my piss drenched hair. Fuck. Fuck it. My underwear was already wet with cum leaking from my ass and, as I took them off, mixed with some blood. Oh Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.... I stood there naked at the sink, washing my hairless crotch and ass and asshole and rinsing my legs from cum. Then Charlie walked in as I was bent over, my face in the sink, alternately rinsing my mouth out and trying to wet down my hair to wash some of the piss stink away.

"Damn kid," said Charlie as he slapped my ass. "You're just a walking invitation to fuck your little boy asshole. But, maybe later. Ready to go?"

I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. My head was thoroughly fucked and I was thoroughly fucked. I put on my shorts and shirt over my damp body and followed Charlie.

When we got to his van, Charlie pulled out a pipe and asked me if I wanted to smoke some hash. "Yeah," I said, "but I need to drink something. My throat is fucking raw."

"No problem," he said and went into a cooler to grab a couple of beers.

So again, I sat there smoking hash and drinking beer with the guy who had just raped my throat and practically killed me with his cock. Then it all started to mellow out as I became spaced out once again. Fuck. My cock began to get hard as I flashed on everything I had just done... Fuck!

"Let's go," said Charlie. "You can lie in the back if you want while I drive. No problem."

I laid back in one of the reclining bucket seats as Charlie got in and started up the van. I was high as fuck and fucked as fuck and porn scenarios of me getting fucked ran through my head; my cock fucking hard, as I drifted off and Charlie drove away.

"Hey kid, wake up." I heard someone say...

Oh fuuuuuuckkk... My insides hurt again something fierce. My throat was totally raw again. Fuuuuuuucccck...

"I'm gonna turn off here and stop at a place tonight," said Charlie from the front. "I can let you off here or, if you want, you can come with me and I'll get us a room we can share. It's up to you."

Share? Fuck. My aching throat and ass. But... whatever the fuck time it was, I didn't want to be dropped off to spend the night on the highway. Not feeling like I did. "Yeah..." I whispered as I tried to make sounds out of my sore throat, "I'll go with you..."

"Here we are boy..."

Oh Fuck. I woke up again feeling shittier than last time. Damn. Getting my bearings, it looked like we were outside of some... wow. Fuck. Very brightly lit motel? Hotel? I opened the door to the van and woozily got to my feet. I didn't know what time of night it was or where we were but, wherever we were, it looked active with people.

"Let's go," said Charlie as I grabbed my backpack.

I just followed him -- through the lobby -- into the elevator.

Charlie smiled at me. "Look kid, I'm gonna let you take a shower, clean up, and then I'm even going to get you dinner. What do you say?"

I blinked, confused. "Where are we? What time is it?"

Charlie laughed. "We're in Nevada. This is a kind of special nightclub casino of which I happen to be a shareholder and it's about one in the morning."

Damn, I thought.

We got to the room and Charlie just told me to strip. Even though my asshole and throat still hurt, I reluctantly obeyed.

"But," I said, as I exposed my erection -- "I gotta pee."

Charlie laughed again. "Don't worry my little queer. Right now, I just want to show you what to do in the shower."

What the fuck? "Okay."

We went into the elaborate bathroom to the large walk in shower.

"You can piss in the shower -- right there," he pointed at what looked like a fucking toilet seat above an open drain -- in the fucking shower!

Damn!

"Don't worry if you miss," he said. "While you pee, we're going to clean out your boy cunt."

He unhooked some kind of rubber... nozzle? next to the shower, attached to a hose and got behind me. As the piss started arching out of my hard cock, I felt Charlie's fingers on my ass and asshole again, applying something, and then he started worming the nozzle into my ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he shoved this hose thing up my butt.

My "boy cunt?" I wasn't fucking stoned. I wasn't drunk. I actually felt kind of crappy. How the fuck was I here, naked, pissing through my hard on while this get who had just fucked me over royally not long ago, shoved a hose thing up my butt! I was totally out of control...

"Ahhhhhh... Jesus!" Charlie turned something on and I felt something expand inside my ass. Fuck! And then water started streaming into my rectum. It was the weirdest sensation. The pressure inside cut off my piss but my hard on didn't go down. I was squirming with discomfort by the time Charlie undressed and got into the giant shower area with me.

"Unnghhhhhhh," I groaned as I water and plug filled up my ass.

"Uuuhhhh fuck Charlie," I protested, squirming on the hose as the water gushing into me started painfully putting pressure on my insides.

"It's too much. I, I can't... Noo..."

My belly started to push out from the force of the water. It was torturous and I felt like I had really bad cramps.

Charlie shut off the water but, didn't pull out the hose plug, so the pressure continued... and the pain continued.

"Straddle the toilet seat" said Charlie.

He adjusted something on the plug in my ass and I felt it deflate as some water squirted out. God, that felt good. Then he yanked the plug from my asshole and the water shot from my ass with tremendous force.

"Oh fuck! yeah!" I cried out.

I don't know what the fuck the sensation was... It was like my ass was cumming. So fucking weird. So fucking good.

"Okay," said Charlie, "bend over again boy."

I did what he said and he shoved the hose back in my butt once more. And again, the plug expanded and water started flowing into me. Again, the pain of the enema became more intense. Now, as I groaned again, Charlie kept the hose in my ass longer, filling me with a larger amount of water.

"Stop" I begged again, my stomach cramping and bulging once more. "Ofuck please..." But I couldn't believe my dick was still pulsing. I was panting with the pain but now it was like my ass was fucking my dick. It hurt so strange.

Finally, Charlie stopped the water again, but now he stood behind me and massaged my belly, putting pressure on it, increasing the pain. I felt his huge cock hard against my backside.

"PLEEEEEASE..." I begged... "STOP!"

I was panting now and felt like crying as Charlie put more pressure on my distended belly. He grabbed my hard cock, stroking it as he whispered in my ear...

"I thought you might be pain pig, boy. Look at your fucking hard. Look how this turns you on..."

"Nooo..." I cried as Charlie continued to squeeze my stomach as he moved me over the toilet seat.

I was almost sobbing with pain when he undid the hose.

AAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I cried out as the water shot from my ass with the force of a gunshot.

"Oh fuck ohffuck oOhh fuck!" I panted at the incredible sensations again.

As the last of the water dribbled out, I bent over moaning, wiggling my ass, squeezing my fuck hole, wanting more.

Then I felt Charlie opening my ass cheeks and his cock head pushing at my now open ass bud. Oh Jesus, I thought, he nearly choked me to death with.... "UHHHHHHhhhhhhh" I moaned as he fucked his hard cock into my boy hole again.

"FUUUCKKK NNoooohhhh" I cried out as he shoved his huge prick into my rectum, spearing it into my guts.

" Nooooo... UhhhoooooFuuuckk... Pl, please.....," was all I could manage to groan.

It felt like he was pushing a tree trunk into my asshole.

"God no..." I begged.

Charlie grunted in pleasure as the hot, tight pressure of my formerly virgin ass wrapped around his monster cock like a latex glove. My guts were churning.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," moaned Charlie, wrapping his arms around me and grinding his crotch against my ass, his cock splitting me in two.

My cunt? Fuck.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." I moaned.

I felt like a girl as Charlie totally dominated me with his massive penis. I felt his huge length in my.... Fuck... boy cunt.

"EEaahnnoooooooo, pleease," I cried out again as Charlie began to fuck his huge tool in and out of my tight fuck hole.

"AAAhhhhhhh" I cried out as Charlie fucked his incredible cock into my quivering body.

My whole body convulsed as his mammoth cock ripped my guts out while, at the same time his prick smashed this incredible pleasure center deep inside my guts. I could feel his pubic hair rub against my naked balls. The pain was incredible. And now, the pleasure was incredible. The inside of my rectum being stimulated by Charlie's hard rod.

12