Teenage Hitchhiker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, fag boy," shouted Charlie as he shoved his hips against my backside. "I knew you could take it."

Then, as I writhed and convulsed in pain and ecstasy, he fucked me faster and faster, skewering my naked boy body, making a fire in my ass as he filled my entire ass with his long tool. I was crying inside with pleasure as Charlie's massive cock fucked over some magical g-spot deep inside my ass... It still hurt, but I could only whimper as Charlie fucked his whole length in and out of my ass.

My mind receded into some kind of fuck whore pain and carnal whore pleasure as he split me in half again and again with every stroke of his cock. Now, each time Charlie's cockhead rippled through my ass, it felt like a massive orgasm coming from my guts. I was a pleasure pain slut boy to be ripped apart by hard meat; to be used to pleasure by my hitchhiking rides...

"Oh yeah, you fucking bitch. Such a great ass cunt..." said Charlie as he plowed his long steel in and out of my ass. "Best fucking boy toy in a long time..."

It felt like he was now just a lust crazed rapist who gave no thought to me beyond the tightness of my asshole; my cunt; and my pain. I was providing him total pleasure; being ridden like a slave boy, his huge balls smacking against my ass; his giant meat slamming into my inner pleasure spot... Again and again and again he drove his stiff rod into me, between the soft, yielding half globes of my young ass.

Then, Charlie slowed his fucking and drew his long thick cock all the way out of my burning ass, before pushing it back in, again accompanied by my gurgling pain.

He groaned as he did this slower and slower until he finally pushed his battering ram in as deep as he could into my stretched out rectum and held it there as I convulsed while he shot another load of hot cum into my boy hole.

"OOhhh fuck, you fucking whore," moaned Charlie as jerked and unloaded into me.

"Ahhhhh.... Nice...." He said again, now just letting his dick pulse inside of me...

Finally, he withdrew from my ass, letting his bulbous head lodge in my anal ring one last time as I moaned until he finally popped it out.

"Okay boy," said Charlie, "Turn around and clean me off. Let's see how clean you are inside."

I obeyed. What else could I do. My hard prick was still throbbing with unsated lust... I knelt down in the shower and eagerly sucked all his cum off his cock, licking him down to its root, licking his balls and pubic hair, as I again felt his hot cum leaking from my ass... My own ass juices were barely noticeable...

"Alright boy," said Charlie. "You wash up. Get yourself nice and clean. And, I want you smooth, so shave or whatever. I'm going to go out and get our clothes washed and maybe get you something to wear to dinner. Okay?"

Fuck... Wha...? I looked up at him, naked, on my knees, my hot asshole wet with his cum... What could I say?

"Okay," I replied.

Charlie got dressed and went out as I started to wash. This was so fucked. How did I end up as a Homo? Was this permanent? Was I now queer? It was only last week I was fucking my girlfriend and my friend's fucking girlfriend. I didn't understand except, soaping my still hard cock, feeling the heat from my fucked ass... Felt so fucking good...

12