Teenager Seduced a 40 Year Old Man

Story Info
New to Los Angeles, a teenager is seduced by an older man.
2.8k words
4.36
48.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend from childhood who had been living in Los Angeles for about four years encouraged me to move there because getting a job was a sure thing. He assured me that I would be working in a matter of days, that he could talk to his boss and get me a job where he worked, a reputable home builder, and since I had worked in construction during summers, it was a sure thing; that I could crash at his apartment until I could get my own. I had just turned nineteen when I packed my bags and headed west.

He wasn't lying. We arrived Saturday night. Monday morning, he took me to his boss, and after a brief interview and my friend vouching for me, I started working the same day. In a matter of weeks, I was able to get my own place: a mother-in-law apartment in the back of a house that belong to a genuinely nice lady. I had been living there less than a month when the lady asked me if I wanted to buy an older truck.

"But it's in particularly good condition. It belongs to my son and he took good care of it. You can buy in payments if you don't have the whole amount." She added.

Sight unseen, I made the deal.

One Saturday morning I was washing my "new" truck when and older gentleman who lived few houses down approached me. "Hi there, are you Mrs. Martin's tenant? She was telling me about you."

And that's how it started, the seduction of a teenager by a 40-year-old man.

I honestly believe that no one is seduced if he doesn't want to be seduced. I say this because even though I grew up straight, I had always fantasized about having sex with an older man. When a girlfriend gave me a blowjob, I envied her, because I wanted to feel what she was feeling having a cock in her mouth and swallowing sperm. When I watched porn with my girlfriend, it was always straight porn, but when I watched porn by myself, it was always male-to-male action. Watching a man suck a big cock always gave me a hardon.

The older gentleman and I talked for about an hour and a half. He told me his story and I told him mine. His father, mother and he immigrated from South America when he was only six years old. He studied hard, learned English, assimilated, went to Uni, and became an accountant and eventually a CPA. He never married, bought the house he lived in as soon as he could afford it and had lived there ever since. He was courteous, respectful, and ruggedly handsome, with salt and pepper hair that made his tan look golden. We ended the conversation with him inviting me to his house for dinner that night. Since I didn't have a date with my girlfriend, I said yes. I accepted his invitation because I believed him to be a good person. My landlord had told me nothing but good things about him.

From where I sat, dinner was the beginning of a good friendship. Since he was open and truthful with me, I felt comfortable sharing as much or more than he shared with me. The conversation was like talking to an old friend. I felt extremely comfortable in his presence. He didn't treat me like a "kid," rather, like an equal. Something no older person that I had known up to that moment had given me. He asked me serious questions and when I answered, he didn't try to tell me what would've been better for me instead of what I said I did. He didn't judge. He just listened and understood. The time that I spent in his house that night seemed ephemeral; I wished I could've stayed longer. When I went to sleep that night and jerked off, the older men I had always fantasized about now had a definite face: Diego's. Too bad he didn't see me that way... Or did he?

We started hanging out frequently. When we stayed home, it was mostly in his house. Only two times in the next three months did we spend the evening in my apartment. During those three months we "went out" many times, and he took me to many places of interest, such as fine restaurants, the movies, Playa del Rey, Universal Studios, Griffith Observatory which is very close to the street we lived on, museums, and such. And after every outing, when I went home alone and jerked off, I always fantasized about him. But I never showed any interest in him other than being a friend. He did the same with me. The thing was that every time we went somewhere, he was the leader, the alpha man, the one in charge, the one who wouldn't let foot the bill, not even go Dutch. And I always followed his lead.

Those three months after we met were nothing but foreplay. Everything he did was to get me ready. Make sure that I was what he wanted, a young lover who would go the distance with him, not just a one-night stand. He wanted a relationship, someone to take care of, someone submissive. He courted me for three months, he flirted subtlety, he teased me by keeping the carrot in front of me. When he touched me, it was always soft and tender. When he talked to me, he always looked me in the eyes, and he always made sure I had what I wanted. One time he surprised me with a gift for my apartment, a painting of a lion to hang on the wall.

And after three months of foreplay, he just took me.

One night we were playing chess in his apartment and he asked me about my girlfriend. I told him that we hardly saw each other anymore. She was too busy getting ready for college. I told him that in essence, we were not dating any longer.

"And how do you feel about it?" he asked. I said that we both knew one day she go away and that it would be the end.

"I called her my girlfriend, but in reality, we were just enjoying each other's company while she was still in L.A." I said. "Once she goes away, we will never see each other again."

"It's OK," he said, "I'm here for you." And with that, he moved his queen to G6 and said, "Check mate." It was somewhat erotic how he could assert his dominance by simply moving a piece on a chess board and declare himself a winner without being pretentious.

Then he looked at me deeply in the eyes and said:

"Can I show you something very personal?"

"Yes, of course." I replied.

He went to the master bedroom, and when he came back after few minutes, he was wearing a robe and had a small box in his hands.

"This is my stash," he said.

"Do you know what it is?" he stated.

"I do," I replied.

"Have you ever done it," he inquired.

"Yes, many times." I noted.

After we partook, I was feeling no pain.

"Now, I am going to show you something more." He declared firmly.

He stood up in front of me, grabbed the strap of his robe, pulled it, and took his robe off in front of me. He was completely naked. I saw a firm body, strong arms, very little hair on his chest, and a semi-hard uncircumcised cock. He took my hand and pulled me out of my chair. Without saying anything, he pulled my T-shirt off, unbuckled my belt and my pants, unzipped my zipper, and pulled my pants and my shoes off in a swift move. Now we were both naked in front of each other.

"If at any time you don't like what we do or you just don't want to do it, just say 'NO' and I will stop," he assured me. "OK." I replied. But why would I say no to anything with Diego? I thought.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him. I immediately got an erection as I put my arms on his shoulders. He kissed me in the mouth, and I kissed him back. His tongue was exploring my mouth as I held his neck with my hands and felt his hands caressing my buttocks. His passionate kiss and his hands on my ass made me want to come right there and then. I felt his hard cock against me, and I could not resist lowering my hand and holding it. His cock was big and thick. I then cupped his balls with my hand, and I heard him moan. I squeezed his balls with little pressure, and he moaned even harder. I kept playing with his balls. They felt good in my hand. I started lowering my self because I wanted to use my mouth instead of my hand. When I was kneeling on the floor, I tried to lick his testicles, but it was difficult for me to do it naturally. I stood up and asked him to sit on the couch and slide forward to the edge of the seat. When he did, I opened his legs and knelt between them. I lifted his cock, now his balls were ready for my mouth. His pouch was round and closet to his body. I put my face to his scotrum and smelled it, than I started licking. He smelled and tasted manly. My tongue ran from the bottom to the top, over and over. I nibble his skin, and at one point, I opened my mouth wide, engulfed on of his balls inside my mouth and I hummed. Hummm... Hummm... Hummm... He went absolutely crazy. Saying "oh, my gawd" and other indistinct words. He took my head with his hands and leaned close to my face and kissed me in the mouth saying, "You're a beautiful young man."

I had always wanted to lick a man's balls, and now, I was doing it to the perfect man. A man's balls are his total being. As a man's balls go, so does he.

I licked and licked his manly testicles like a puppy licking his master's hand. I couldn't get enough of his balls, but he wanted me to suck his big cock. He gently took my head and guided my mouth to his cock. I put the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked it for a little while. I stopped. I then took his thick cock in my hand. I pulled the skin down slowly, and as I was pulling the skin down, the head of his cock showed in all his glory. When the skin was all pulled all the way, his cock got harder. I pulled it back up, then down again, and again his cock got harder and wider. I pulled it up and down until drops of precum came out of his cock. I put my lips to it and used his cock as a chap stick. With his skin pulled down, I began sucking his cock.

When I went all the way down until his cock touched my throat, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. When I fantasized about sucking cock, it was always exciting, and I always ended up jerking off and ejaculating. But sucking a real cock was the most erotic thing I had ever done in my nineteen years on this green earth. When I fucked a woman for the first time, it felt odd and I didn't know what to do, but sucking Diego's cock felt so natural that I felt like I was born do this. "You are a natural," he tole me once. I couldn't get all his cock in my mouth. It was too long.

"It's almost nine inches," he told me when I asked him how big it was.

I kept sucking that beautiful cock until he told me to stop.

"I don't want to come yet," he declared.

"Why not," I asked.

"I'll show you why," he said.

He stood up, went to the master bedroom, and came back with a tube of KY jelly. He then sat down again in the sofa and told me to lube his cock. I obeyed. I put the jelly in the palm of my hand and started to lube his nine-inch uncircumcised cock. As I was doing, I gave him a hand job to the point that he almost came.

"Wait, wait..." he said, "not yet."

"OK now, ride me," He suggested.

And like the good boy that I was, I put my legs on the sides of his body and rode him.

"Now, with both your hands, pull your buttocks apart and rub your crack with my cock."

I did what he told me and every time the tip of his cock passed my virgin hole, I wanted to stop and put his hard manhood in me. I kept sliding the crack of my ass over his cock until I could not take it anymore and stopped when his cock was directly under my hungry-for-cock virgin tunnel. I held his cock with one hand, put it in my anus, and pushed down. When the tip of his hard cock passed my sphincter, I felt skeptical. I remember he told me that if I didn't like something to just say "NO." but then again, if I don't do it now, then when? I decided to go ahead and do it.

When the tip of his cock was in me, I pulled up and his cock came out. Then I put his cock again in my ass and pushed down, and the tip went inside me. Then I pulled out again.

I did that several times. It felt so good when he went inside me that I wanted to feel him go inside me over and over, until I wanted all of his cock inside me.

With the tip of his cock inside me, I started to push down slowly. I noticed that it didn't slide in like a cock into a pussy, even though his cock was lubricated. My ass was so tight that I had to go up and down for his cock to go deeper and deeper. And every time I pulled up and push down, his cock went a little deeper. I felt like his cock was tearing my rectum. It was not really painful; it was more like a discomfort. When I thought it was all in, I touched his cock with my hand and discovered that it was only half in. I kept on going up and down, enjoying the taboo, the newness, the excitement. It felt incredibly sexy to feel Diego's cock inside me, deeper and deeper. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed. I was in awe to be in that situation. The older man of my dreams was enjoying what I was doing. That in itself was my reward.

Up and down, deeper, and deeper, until the moment came when my buttocks were sitting on his pelvis. Now it was all in... What I couldn't do with my mouth, I did with my ass. I saw his face in front of me, and I saw nothing but pleasure. I leaned down and kissed him in the mouth while I fucked his cock. We kissed as we fucked, like a man and a woman. Only it was Diego and me. The perfect combination. My older man, his young lover.

We kept kissing and fucking for I don't know how long. He told me that he was about to come inside me. I kept the same rhythm and saw for the first time when a man comes. He emitted a long ahhh right before he came, feeling his cock pulsate inside me with each spurt. He shot four or five times, and it excited me so much that I wanted to come too. After he came, I kept going up down few more times as I was jerking off, and I came as I had never come before. I shot about a three days' worth of sperm all over his chest.

I stayed on top of him until his cock was totally flaccid and finally it came out of my ass. After we took a shower, he invited me to spend the night.

We were lovers for two and a half years, and during that time, we had several threesomes, always with women. And he was fine when I dated women on the side. Then I joined the military and I never saw him again because I never returned to California. I always wondered what was of Diego after I left.