All Comments on 'Teenager Seduced a 40 Year Old Man'

by Donjuan4527

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wrong category

JohnfistagainJohnfistagainabout 3 years ago

I loved the story, what a great way to be introduced, to man, to man sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a 66 yr old guy never got to try it with a guy but sure would like to, it would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Full Stars!! My first time was at 14, my cousin was 22, it happened so fast that I was still in pain from the all in on the first shove, that he pumped about 20 times and came in me before I got used to it. I had no control over the situation. I had read how people used fingers and tongues on the other person's asshole, but mine was the thrill of feeling a burning oily huge cockhead at my tiny hairless hole, then painful electricity shooting as he pushed balls deep inside of me. The summer of 1987 was a lot of blow jobs and no more anal...he thought my screams were a sign I didn't like it...I just never got the chance to enjoy it.. so glad you got to feel anal the right way. More stories please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the fact that it was a passionate fuck, kissing is the best way to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading that I can relate to it a lot my 1st time was an older gentleman in similar circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to jack and cum

dudetodudedudetodudeover 1 year ago

I loved the story, well written abd erotic. I wish I could find another man to help me fulfill my fantasies of male to male sex. I'm so curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous