Teena's Reluctant Choice Ch. 01

Story Info
Teena's choice: Party Girl or Pig Farmer.
4k words
4.36
29.3k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers

"You're choice Teena? Party girl or pig farmer?"

"Arrghh!" Teena gagged and pulled away. She hated it when Mr. Kurt pushed his prick in too far. The long shaft almost made her barf every time it jammed into her throat. The college girl stared in disgust at the nasty, throbbing cock jutting out from his dark pubes.

"Miss Teena squat on knees and open your pretty mouth wider. Teena obeyed the teaching assistant.

The little blonde spread her mouth and knelt before Mr. Kurt. The big man placed the head of his big prick on her tongue, squeezing out a drop of precum. "Yuck!" Teena frowned but keep her pink lips open.

The TA worked his prick around her mouth. More of the gross precum leaked out onto her tongue but she didn't pull away.

"Now hurry up and suck it off. You don't want to be late for class." He pushed his prick in and Teena bobbed her head like a good student of Cock Sucking 101. Mr. Kurt sighed. "You're so pretty blondie. It's an honor to have you face-fucking my prick."

Teena gazed up at him with her clear blue eyes. She felt his prick throb and knew it'd be soon... Her long pink nails tugged on his hairy balls...

The force of the cum blast caught her by surprise! Jeez! Without warning the TA yanked her head forward—plunging his filthy prick deep— and a second cum blast spewed down her throat. A gag jolted through her young body.

Teena gasped for air and heard Mr. Kurt groan, before she choked down another huge wad of sticky cum. The girl choked so hard she felt sperm leaking out of her nose.

"Yes, now that's a good cock-sucker. " He laughed and held her head. "Cutie keep sucking until my balls are drained." Teena gagged and choked and swallowed down every drop of his disgusting cum... and her mind wandered back to when this humiliation began.

****

Teena desperately needed to pass her finals or she'd lose her scholarship. Actually it was even worse. She'd lose her scholarship AND have to go back to her parents' farm. Not only did the stupid farm smell like stinking cow manure but it was out in the middle of No-Place Nebraska...

She fucking hated that fucking farm.

So she made a deal with one of the office nerds, Edwin. His part of the bargain was to steal answers. But it didn't come cheap. She had to promise him her holiest of holes. But Teena was a twat tease, promised her cherry to lots of horny guys... And ain't nobody plucked it yet!

A week later Teena stunned everyone by getting a 100% on her Trig final.

"I passed! Oh thank you Edwin." Teena threw her arms around his neck and let the nerd feel her pointy boobs as they hugged. As he groped her small tits he pushed her towards a broom closet. Teena started to worry about protecting her cherry.

Luckily they were interrupted by Mr. Kurt. A math TA who looked more like a boxer.

"Miss Teena I need to see you in my office. Now! He pointed to the door with his long finger." Teena jumped to the door, expecting praise for her test. "I'm curious Miss Teena." The man grinned. "You fail every quiz, never do homework and yet make a perfect score on your Trig final?"

Teena laughed. "A friend helped me um...study." But the girl's heart sank when the TA ripped up her test sheet.

"Dammit! You also aced the biology and sociology finals. I know you cheated missy. I also know Edwin and his pals to stole the answers, because you'd lose your scholarship and end up back on the farm. You like being a party girl—instead of a pig farmer. Don't you?"

"Cows sir... And y-yes, I h-hate smelling like manure."

"Well you failed every final." Kurt cleared his throat. "So you now have two choices. The first is you give up your entire social life and study-study-study. Every day. Every night. Until you retake and pass all the tests. We can start right now with nonlinear equations."

Teena winced and clutched her cell phone. "Wh-what's choice number two...?"

"Or um... I can offer special lessons just for you... tailored to your needs. You'll pass every class and you'll still be partying instead of slopping pigs.

Cows sir..." Teena whispered. "But you're not a professor, you're a TA. How can you make sure I pass?"

"Look bimbo-brain, at this college the TA's post all the grades. Because the professors here are older than dirt, older than Pythagoras." Mr. Kurt smiled. "You remember Pythagoras' Theorem from the test, right?"

"Ohh sure..." Teena nodded blankly and felt a naughty twitch deep in her pussy. "Um, what kind of special lessons sir?"

"I'll show you." Mr. Kurt lifted her onto his desk. "Now Miss Teena, tell me what you offered Edwin for stealing the answers? Why would a 4.0 nerd risk getting thrown out of college?"

"But I... I... can't..." She swallowed and glanced down at her quivering mound.

"Ha! Aren't you the rare bird? A party girl who still has her cherry." Mr. Kurt winked at her as a sly smile crossed his face. "Teena you haven't paid Edwin yet, have you?" Teena blushed and shook her head.

"Oh I see, then you have a very special need." The TA gazed down at her like a horny wolf. Soon she felt the his hands slide under her skirt then slowly up the backs of her thighs. His creeping paws gave her goose bumps.

"But Mr. Kurt... I..." She blushed hotly, averting his hard stare. His hands moved up, rubbing the sides of her panties. She felt his fingertips tugging at the elastic waistband.

"Answer me Miss Teena." He leaned to her ear. "Did you pay Edwin or do you still have your cherry?"

"No... I m-mean, b-but ... that's p-private sir..." Teena stuttered and blushed.

"We'll get back to that little pink mystery." He winked. "First things first Miss Teena." And with that he hooked his thumbs over the little elastic band. "Kiss me Teena." He smashed his lips against hers, shoving his tongue into Teena's mouth as his hands yanked her panties off.

Teena was so stunned by the tongue kiss that she didn't realize her panties were gone. Mr. Kurt ordered her to pick her left foot up. "Now the other foot." She obediently stepped put both feet on his desk.

"Now off with your skirt." It wasn't until the TA yanked up her skirt that Teena realized she was naked underneath.

"Wha...?" She felt exposed and bewildered, and looked up at the burly TA. But the man was staring down at her naked pussy, drooling. "S-stop that!" Teena tried to covered her hole but he stopped her.

"Sooo sweet." His dark eyes reflected the golden triangle between her soft silky thighs. Teena looked down and they both stared at her reddish pussy lips and shiny pink slit, tucked below wispy curls of blonde pubes.

She felt Kurt's big finger touch her seductive pelt of soft pussy fur. "Please don't sir." Teena quickly covered herself with both hands, slamming her knees shut.

"Now don't be shy twat. Spread yourself sweetie."

Teena looked up at him with big eyes. "But Mr. Kurt..." she whimpered. " Please sir... I just can't."

"Now be a good math student and spread your legs at an obtuse angle... or it's back to the pig farm."

Teena had no fucking idea what obtuse meant. But she figured obtuse must be another word for obscene. Biting her lips she dropped her hands and spread her legs obtusely, giving the husky TA an unobstructed view of her secret hole.

"It's captivating..." He winked. "All virgins have the same color of pussy petals. I call it Squirming Pink.

Teena did squirm when he leaned closer, his steely eye's piercing into her most intimate hole... And she felt totally and completely obtuse. So obtuse her face burned bright red.

"I'm going to rub you now missy." He slipped his hand down, rubbing her softness, cupping and squeezing it like a ripe peach. "Teena do you want me to stop?"

She felt her face flush. "Yes... I mean no Mr. Kurt." When his warm hand cupped her mound it got so wet little Teena felt like it was melting.

The handsome TA tugged playfully at her wispy pussy fur. He stroked her soft blond curls, sliding them between his fingers. Mr. Kurt smiled and gazed into her slit again. She wanted to cover herself but his long fingers spread her pussy lips wide.

"Oh sir!" Teena exhaled, feeling the cool air rush into her pink hole. "Oh gawd!" She groaned softly as his fingers moved along her open slit, touching... pushing... probing....

Teena felt an erotic jolt pass through her pussy. "Did you let Edwin touch your...?" Mr. Kurt smiled as he fondled her moist little slit. "Did he Teena?"

Teena glanced down at Kurt's groping hand, then up into his dark eyes. She shook her head.

Mr. Kurt smiled. "You like being groped like a slut. Don't you Teena? "

"Nooo!" Teena groaned between clenched teeth, but his hand kept rubbing and squeezing... teasing her timid slit and her driving crazy. Another jolt zipped up through her pussy and tingled her titties.

Then she felt the TA's fiendishly long finger slip between her pussy lips. "Ungh..." He said something about her being very tight and wet as a fountain... but it was difficult to concentrate with the hard digit probing her pussy.

"Ugh... ugh... Ohhh!" Teena groaned louder as his finger penetrated her pink tunnel.

"Miss Teena I don't feel a hymen. Who took your virginity?" He dug his finger around in her hole. " Now young lady tell me who took it?"

"Nobody!" It was bad enough that the TA was finger fucking her pussy, but now he wanted to fuck with her mind.

"I demand to know who you're having sex with Teena. Who is your secret boyfriend?"

The burly TA seemed oddly jealous. "No boyfriend dammit! It was a stupid accident okay!"

"Sure it was." Mr. Kurt whispered. "Tell me about this accident." He forced a second finger into her too-tight pussy. She groaned and looked down at the two fingers stretching her labia.

Teena gave the TA a hateful glare. "My friend Sophia did it, but it was an accident. We found her mom's purple vibrator thing... Sophia went first. I held it as she hopped on it." Teena bit her lip. "Then came my turn. It was like a purple cucumber, and felt really weird and nasty."

Teena squirmed as his fingers went deeper. The pervert TA panted. "Go on...tell me more..."

"Sophia wanted to be the man, so she ...you know spread my legs." Teena felt her face burn. Then Sophia rubbed it around my hole... Ohmygod the vibrator tip tingled my pink jelly bean like crazy."

Teena winced. "Then stupid Sophie slammed the whole dildo in hard... and it hit something inside me. "

"Go on... what happened next?"

"I don't know, but blood came out... down there." Teena pointed between her legs. "Sophia pulled the dildo out and shoved a tissue in my hole. It didn't hurt very much, but we like totally freaked."

The TA laughed. "So you lost your cherry to a purple vibrator?"

"Well yeah— and don't laugh you bastard—you made me tell you my secret!"

"So you've never had a real cock in your fuck-hole? A long hard prick pounding away, ripping through your tender pink tissue...?"

"...no... never sir."

"Excellent." The TA sighed. "Now squeeze my fingers virgin Teena."

"Wh-what?" The teenager looked up. "How?"

"Squeeze them with your pussy muscles. Grunt like your coughing." He moved his finger in and out while watching her blonde twat. "Squeeze my finger!" Teena had little choice. She tried then tried harder, gritting her teeth and squeezing.

The guy grinned as her tight pussy muscles clamped his fingers. "Good. Now again please." Little Teena grunted and squeezed... and couldn't remember ever being more embarrassed.

"Harder, it's a good cunt exercise." Mr. Kurt pushed his finger in and out of her constricting love-tunnel. "That's a sweet twat. A few more times and you'll be ready for it."

"Ready for what sir?"

"You know, IT." He grinned. "Let's get that stuffy blouse off." Without thinking Teena raised her hands over her head and let the man slip off her top. "Now off with your bra, I want to see those pointy-pointy titties."

Before Teena knew it, her bra was snapped off. The TA cupped her small tits, pulling them to his face. He examined the perky points of her two perfect breast cones. "Wow they're so acute."

Tina smiled. "Yes they are cute, and someday they'll be big." Teena didn't resist as his big hands kneaded her fleshy mounds. Then Teena shivered when the TA's lips nuzzled against her swelling nipples. "Have you ever had your titties sucked?"

"No Mr. Kurt, I... Oh gosh..." Teena moaned when he pulled her pointy mounds into her mouth, sucking her erect nipples hard, his greedy mouth stretching her small boobies up and down like titty taffy.

Then the TA whispered something totally indecent. "Why don't you touch yourself? Yes, rub your pink jelly bean while I knead your titties. Do that for me, hurry."

"Wh-what?" Teena looked up. "I can't believe you want me to do such a thing."

"And why not?" Kurt kissed her hair. "You let your girlfriend dildo you." He smiled. "I just want to watch you play with yourself." He squeezed her panting chest and Teena felt his hot breath against her neck.

"Touch yourself Teena. Rub that hot little slit. Make yourself nice and wet for me."

Teena felt her nipples tingle and pop-up as his fingers twisted them. She pouted when the big man took her hand, driving it downward.

"But Mr. Kurt, I can't..." She moaned as their joined hands pressed it between her warm thighs. His hand squeezed hers, causing Teena to grope her own intimate flesh.

"Make yourself wet Teena. Finger your jelly bean clitty."

Teena obeyed. Lifting her fleshy hood she fingered her pink jelly bean as the nasty man watched. "That's it girl, keep touching yourself." Teena looked up at the handsome man and fingered herself faster.

Mr. Kurt abruptly unbuckled his belt, his pants fell to the floor. "Keep rubbing yourself Teena." She closed her eyes and blushed as she fingered herself deeper.

"Teena I'm a man. You're a woman." He winked. "Just look at you... naked and delicate as a spring flower, and so stunningly beautiful.... Have you ever gone all the way?"

She squirmed and shook her head.

The burly TA took off his shirt. Teena looked up at his bulging, hairy chest and her mouth fell open. Kurt whispered. "Now you know what men a women do. Will you do that... will you pleasure me like a woman?"

Naked and spread before the burly man the young girl wanted to scream NO... But then the TA dropped his shorts, Teena gasped. The man's long boner sprang out—it was a monster! Actually she'd never seen a real boner before... but she was sure this thing was a monster.

Holding her breath Teena stared at his menacing cock, watching it swell up, becoming stiff as sin... and she felt her poor pussy cringe. The scary prick thing moved between her legs.

Teena knew that she had no choice. For years she'd been saving herself for Mr. Right. This guy wasn't Mr. Right... but he was Mr. Rigid and Ready! Slowly Teena looked up at the handsome TA. Their eyes met. She nodded.

Mr. Kurt grabbed her ankles, spreading Teena like a cheap whore. She fidgeted and squirmed, surprised by the rush of naughty sensations swelling up from deep her womanhood.

"Are... are you going to stick it hard?" Teena asked as Mr. Kurt wedged between her trembling legs.

He nodded and thrust forward

"W...wait,...please sir . Ooow!" Teena did the virgin squeal as her small pussy stretched around Kurt's fat knob. His hard prick felt like a spear, splitting apart her pink folds. She tried to squirm away but it too late, the TA's prick was already inside her hole.

"N...no, wait I..." She panted. "Sir I can't ..." Teena froze when the man grabbed her tits like fuck-handles and shoved in. "Ohh...ohh...ungh!" The girl felt torn apart as his long prick plunged deeper. Teena looked down at the stiff cock embedded in her tight tunnel.

"No more sir..." She shook her head. "I can't..."

But the big man's lips came down, smashing his lips against hers, kissing her in a passionate feral kiss. Teena felt her pussy melting again and yielded. Spreading thighs wider Teena arched her back, aligning her love hole with his thick spear... fully accepting his invading manhood.

Teena felt filled—fully filled with hard pounding cock, so full she thought she might burst. Just when she thought he couldn't go any deeper the nasty TA lifted her ankles to her ears and reared back. Teena panicked.

"Wait sir—what are you doing to me now?" He answered by boring down, plunging his hard prick to bottom of her pussy.

"Aghh!" She moaned, as tears streamed down her cheeks. The TA's prick was merciless, attacking and retreating, stabbing the very bottom of her cunt. It hurt but... soon she felt burning, a warm glow building in her womanhood, swirling through her thighs... tickling her enflamed jelly bean.

Through the tears. Through the pain. Teena felt a naughty tingle. "Do that again sir," she panted. "It felt... it felt so...Ohmygod... Do it again." Mr. Kurt grunted and obliged by pounding the depths of her steaming pussy.

The burly man hammered her wildly as the sounds of fucking flesh filled the room.

"No...wait...wait..." Teena panted each time he slammed his cock in. It felt as if pussy was tearing, ripping into pink shreds, and ohh how that excited Teena... She felt her loins tingle and burn...

Suddenly a man's voice boomed out.

"EVERYTHING ALRIGHT IN THERE?" The guard knocked on the door. "Hey I heard a gal moaning." Officer Gus knocked again. "Do you need help young lady?" A key jiggled in the door lock.

Mr. Kurt's eyes stared into hers. No way did Teena want to get caught naked and spread below a teacher. She screamed. "I'm... I'm j-just fine Mr. Gus!"

The TA yelled out. "Just helping Miss Teena on some functions." Kurt squeezed her tits and whispered. "Honey I've got a really hard function for you." His hips shot forward, driving his meat pole deep.

"Ouch!" Teena moaned as his prick hammered her cervix. The naughty TA covered Teena's mouth and kept functioning her pussy as the guard walked away.

Mr. Kurt gripped her perky tits and pulled. "Now squeeze me Teena."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Squeeze my prick like you did to my finger. Hurry."

Blushing neon pink Teena grunted and squeezed, clasping his shaft with her pussy muscles. The man laughed. "Yes, keep squeezing, just like that... like your pussy is sucking my cock." Kurt fucked her slower and it did feel like her cunt was sucking on him.

"Now sweetie, push yourself onto my prick. Lift your hips, fuck me back." Tina obeyed and an erotic shiver ricocheted through her body as she slowly impaled herself on Mr. Kurt's long fuck pole. "Now milk it, milk my prick."

Raised on a dairy farm Teena knew how to milk. She blushed and flexed her cunt muscles with each thrust of his savage shaft, pulling his prick like an old fashioned dairymaid. It was all so naughty... tugging on his invading prick with her twat muscles.

Soon the naughty act made Teena's thighs burn...

"Oh yes.. f-fuck me... FUCK MEEE!" Teena arched her back—her body jolting in orgasm as her convulsing pussy crushed Kurt's prick... The man groaned and threw his head back. At first Teena didn't know what was happening.

Then she felt his cock twitch inside her, deep inside.

"Arrghh!" Mr. Kurt groaned and she felt his dreadful prick twitch again. Then something gooey dribbled down her crack as she felt another cock twitch, and more goo.

"Oh sir, you're cumming inside me!" Mr. Kurt grabbed her hips, jerking her little twat tight against his prick like a fuck-toy. "Oh my..." Teena moaned when yet another pulse of sticky cum spewed inside her.

Teena was so full of cock and cum that she barely noticed the man kneading her pointy tits while kissing her neck. Mr. Kurt grunted and collapsed on her chest. After a long minute he pulled his prick out with an embarrassing, slurping sound.

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers
12