Teena's Reluctant Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My gosh Miss Teena, you really milked my cock. You're quite a talented twat." Mr. Kurt grinned. "I know we're going to have lots of fun over the next semester."

"The whole semester!?!"

"Oh yes my dear, you need lots of lessons."

Teena's mouth fell open. She stared at the man's nasty, dripping prick and rubbed her aching slit. "Um sir... are you going to keep pounding that thing into my poor pussy?"

The math TA smiled. "Let's just say... my vector will be intersecting your plane at various points. "

Teena didn't know what the fuck that meant... but she knew it would fucking hurt.

"You can get dressed now young lady." Teena leaned over to step into her panties. "Wait a minute missy." Kurt held out his hand for her undies. Teena bit her lip and handed him her frilly panties. She watched his long prick swing around as he turned and pulled something from the drawer.

"I have a special homework assignment Teena."

"But...you know I never do homework."

"You will for this lesson. Remember the pig manure smell."

"Cow manure..." Teena whispered and gazed into his dark eyes. "I guess so."

"Good. Then be a good girl and bend over."

"But sir... I thought we were... you know... finished fucking."

The TA pushed her over on his desk. "Bend over my dear. We have to get you ready for Monday's lesson." Teena gulped when she felt something cold and hard touch her twat.

"Spread your legs Teena. She did and felt his big fingers spreading open her pussy lips. "But Mr. Kurt...not again!" She squirmed as the cold, hard object shoved into her freshly fucked hole. It felt sort-of like that purple dildo.

The man twisted the object, around and around in her teen pussy. "Sir you already screwed me... what are you doing to me now?"

"Getting you ready for your next lesson."

Teena relaxed when the nasty thing slipped out of her twat. Suddenly she felt it again— pressing into the wrong hole! OUCH!" Wait Mr. Kurt, I... I think you missed my pussy." The TA laughed.

Teena let out an unladylike grunt when the hard rubber object pushed into her tiny asshole. "Jeez Mr. Kurt, what are you doing!?!"

"It's time for ass-stretching lesson. Now hold still sweet cheeks."

Teena groaned as he screwed the cone-shaped thing around until it popped into her anal ring. At that second she realized it wasn't a regular dildo. "Ohmygawd... sir it's ... it's a butt plug!"

"Yep, now stand up missy." Mr. Kurt patted her aching rump. Gingerly Teena stood up. The TA sucked her tits then helped Teena snap on her bra and slip on her dress. But it was difficult to move with the horrible thing shoved up her rump.

"Now leave it in place until Monday's lesson. Just take it out to poop."

Teena frowned, turned to leave and winced as the hard rubber plug shifted inside her tender anus. Then she remembered her panties. Teena reached over but the TA snatched them away.

"I'll just keep these until our next lesson."

She felt Mr. Kurt watching her ass as she waddle out the door and across the parking lot to Sophie's car. Teena sat gingerly in the front seat and her friend whispered. "Girl you sit down like you've just been butt-fucked."

Teena blushed. "...not yet."

12