Tegan's Canadian honey

Story Info
Tegan Quin receives a blowjob from Valorie Curry.
1k words
2.33
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sign54
Sign54
1 Followers

Tegan's Canadian honey

Celebs in Story: Tegan Quin, Valorie Curry

Tags: Blowjob, Futa, FF, consent,light D/S vibes

Note: this is set in 2013 and Valorie is bisexual in this story

Tegan Quin was going through a bad breakup and had been dumped at a party by Lindsey Byrnes while on tour. Lindsey felt she was ignoring her and even ogling other women. A few weeks after her breakup,Tegan went to a bar in Los Angeles to check out women and connected with her inner queerness. The Canadian singer acted on her gut instinct and saw a cute pixie-cutted brunette noticeably younger than her in the bar. She walked over and told her "Hi, my name is Tegan Quin, and what is your name?"

Valorie said "Hey, I'm Valorie Curry and I'm an actress". Valorie was just stunned by Tegan's androgynous beauty despite the fact Valorie had never liked girls before. Valorie then asked "aren't you from that band from Canada with gay twin sisters?" Tegan said "yeah, that's me and my sister Sara, we just wrote and released an album called Heartthrob." A few seconds passed and Valorie, do you want a drink?" Tegan then asked. As Tegan got up to get her a drink, Valorie noticed an obvious bulge that she was told "girls weren't supposed to have".

Tegan got Valorie a little glass of wine for her to relax. Valorie then asked "You seem to be a ladies woman, given how pretty you look. What's your secret?" Tegan giggled and blushed and said "you probably already know". Valorie then said "are you single" to Tegan, showing a twinkle in her eyes. Tegan said, "Yes, Lindsey dumped me because she thought we weren't compatible due to some downstairs problems". Valorie then asked "like what".

Valorie was intrigued and she kind of already knew where this was going. She noticed Tegan's obvious bulge and teased her by saying "you have some "boy parts" down there"? Tegan responded, "Yes, I have a penis and testicles. I randomly woke up like this one day after a weird party I attended many years ago and I also no longer have a pussy." Valorie was not scared but thrilled, because Valorie had given blowjobs to guys before.

Tegan decided to suddenly kiss Valorie. Valorie reciprocated it and had never kissed a girl before. The Canadian whispered in her ear "let's go to the ladies bathroom so you can blow me". Valorie blushed and told her "yes, i want to see your cock". Tegan then held Valorie's hand and took her to the ladies' restroom and Tegan told her "yes, it's cold but I'm Canadian"..

Tegan had a smile on her face as she opened the door and locked the door behind them. She then told Valorie "Knees", as she took off her belt and pulled down her tight jeans showing her boxer briefs. Valorie had a shit faced grin on her face as she saw how big Tegan was. Tegan was so horny at that moment and she could not think about anything other than being intimate with the petite actress. Tegan then took her boxer briefs off but left her shirt, bra and shoes on and her 7 inch erect dick and appropriately large testicles were on display.

Tegan then told Valorie "blow me, and, honey, no talking until I cum". Valorie stroked Tegan a few times and then Tegan stuck her shaft into Valorie's mouth. Valorie sucked on Tegan's dick as if she was a piglet nursing its mother. The actress inhaled the brunette Canadian singer's crotch musk as she sucked her.

Meanwhile, Tegan was slowly rotating and gyrating her hips as she was being blown. She was telling Valorie "more, please, suck my Canadian sausage" as she blew her. Tegan slowly stroked Valorie's short hair to encourage her to such harder. She also told Valorie "would you put your hands on my butt cheeks." Valorie obeyed and put her hands on the lesbian pop singer's pale ass.

Valorie just loved being submissive to Tegan given she had done for many different dudes she had blown before. She was fully dressed, as she loved having semen stain her clothes. Tegan being a girl didn't change that except that she seemed to be more respectful of me, and admittedly more gorgeous than any of the guys. Tegan then decided to start to deep throat Valorie with her large penis. Tegan teased Valorie "I'm not withdrawing until I cum inside your mouth".

Valorie knew a trick to get Tegan to cum faster using both of her hands. She moved her left hand from Tegan's right butt cheek to stroke her balls. Meanwhile, she covered her right index finger in her saliva and inserted it in Tegan's anus. Tegan was impressed as she had never met a woman who actually seemed to understand her anatomy. She then said "Valorie, I'm close", while sweating profusely and started to shoot a bit of precum.

Tegan felt a familiar sensation in her body while all of this was going on. Her balls tightened and she says "I'm gonna cum, are you read for me to shoot my special honey down your throat'". Valorie nods, unable to talk, knowing what is next. Tegan starts to feel semen run through her dick as she shot it down the actress's throat. Tegan shot multiple spurts of semen down the younger woman's throat and felt in horny heaven as she did that. Moments like these made Tegan proud of having a penis while also being into women.

As Tegan came down from her orgasm, her dick became flaccid and withdrew from the girl. Valorie removed her finger from Tegan's Canadian ass and stopped stroking her balls once she was done. She then told Valorie, after making out with her for a bit to taste her own semen on her lips "you can talk now". Valorie then told her, gushing, "This was amazing, you were better than any guy I had blown, and your semen was the sweetest, most delicious semen I'd ever tasted. Tegan then got dressed and wiped Valorie's face, even if her breath still smelled like her cum. Tegan then, after she and Valorie left the bathroom, asked Valorie "Can I have your number so we can do more naughty things together." Valorie says "of course, Tegan, I have plenty of ideas". The singer and the actress walk out of the bar holding hands before they part ways for now.

Sign54
Sign54
1 Followers