Telekinesis Ch. 09

Story Info
Power control: Michaela, Madison, Nicole.
5.1k words
4.64
6.6k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 9

So began a new phase in our relationship, all three of us. At first Michaela would ask me to "charge" her up and then run down to Madison. That worked, and Michaela reported that she thought she was getting stronger. As an experiment we tried cunnilingus. While she thoroughly enjoyed that (me too) it didn't charge her up. Neither did coitus. Unlike Carrie, the two poles of her sexuality didn't seem to be connected in that way.

Fellatio worked. Really well. I began getting these two-act blow jobs in which Michaela would do me while I "charged" her with both my cock and my hands. That really got her going and was an extraordinary experience in itself, like having my cock in one of those lightning balls, feminine lightning that tickled and caressed my flesh in the most beautiful and sexy way.

But I never reached orgasm. I think Michaela was concentrating on her female lover even as she held my male flesh in her mouth. And anyway, she would soon break off and run down to Madison, leaving me stiff and unsatisfied.

Which was okay, since she would always return eventually, maybe only ten minutes later, or maybe after an hour or two, to thank me.

Michaela was nothing if not efficient, so that turned out to be only a transitory period. She convinced Madison to allow me back in their bedroom and one evening I found myself again in what I what I called the "man-chair" While they made love. Michaela sucked me first, getting charged up. She had Madison sit on the edge of their bed and watch. I think she found that to be a bit of reverse kink, having her lesbian lover watch her do such a straight thing. But then her head moved from my genitals to Madison's and rocked Madison's world with her head full of TK energy. And back to me with a mouth slick with her lover's juice, back again to re-rock Mad's world, and again.

Then, kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed while Madison trembled with the aftereffects of yet another mind-blowing orgasm, Michaela said, "Fuck me."

She wasn't talking to me. Madison roused herself and reached across the mattress to the nightstand, out of which she took a strap-on dildo. When she put it on, kneeling on the bed, I had to remark, "Madison, you look really great with that." She did. The male appendage showed that she could be handsome as well as gorgeous, very trim and nearly as fit as Michaela, natural blonde straight hair. I got a smiling nod from her as Michaela climbed onto the bed and got in a doggy position.

That was interesting also. Michaela only liked cowgirl with me. Her face when Madison entered her from behind showed she clearly liked taking it that way also. But I guess only from Madison.

Madison worked the rod into her girlfriend and then began a steady pumping. Michaela showed the most serene face, eyes closed, mouth slackly open, as she got fucked. I felt a small twinge of envy that Madison could do that to her without any special power.

But only for a moment. Michaela opened her eyes. "Get over here," she said to me. I was still hard. Lesbian porn does very little for me, but actual women doing it was something completely different.

I knew what she wanted. I poised my cock at her lips as she rocked back and forth with Madison's fucking. But first I had to ask, "Which do you like better, real cock or..." I motioned to her rear. I wasn't sure what to call the strap-on that wouldn't be interpreted as a put down.

"Both," she immediately said. "They're different. I love both."

Good answer. I slid my cock between her lips and let Madison's fucking motion slide Michaela's mouth back and forth over me. Michaela's eyes closed again. She hummed in pleasure. I looked at Madison, right in her eyes for the first time. She nodded and together we entertained her girlfriend at each end.

This went on for some time while Michaela groaned and hummed and grunted in pleasure. I reached out a hand to Madison. She accepted the offer and together we double-fucked our mutual lover, in sync, sometimes going in at one end while going out at the other, sometimes in-in/out-out. Sometimes I just held my cock in deep while Madison pounded Michaela from the rear, sometimes the opposite. The grunts and moans turned into squeals and gasps. We both knew she was close.

She pulled back her head, releasing my cock, and looked up at me. "Light me up,"

I'd been using only a little TK on her, wanting her to enjoy herself bisexually without being overwhelmed. It was about all I could do anyway in this very hot threesome scene to keep only a little bit of energy leaking out. Now I put her head in my hands and let her have it. I really did light her up inside, not holding back, patterns of energy firing all over, until it seemed my cock was totally bathed in whiteness. I wasn't sure what she was going to do with all that energy, I wasn't thinking ahead at all, just filling her up. Maybe I had some vague image of her doing Madison again, one more time, and obliterating her.

That's not what happened. Michaela looked up at me, her mouth full of my cock, her lips oscillating in and out with Madison's movements. There was a kind of fire in her eyes, as if the energy was glimmering out through them. Then she closed her eyes again, bent down a little, and began... yes, she was sucking me, but that was just the tiniest part of what was going on. She sent the energy that I'd sent into her-- and that had been amplified inside her, and that she was now able to generate herself-- all of that she shot into my cock.

I lit up. that's the only way to describe it. My cock seemed to glow like a light saber, my balls turned into ball lightning, the energy burst into my body and raced up and through and over me and filled me as if I'd suddenly been teleported into the middle of the Sun. In memory I picture myself like one of those cartoon characters, say Wile E. Coyote in a Roadrunner cartoon, and I've been tricked into touching a high voltage wire and my whole skeleton flashes like a neon sign. Except this had to be an X-rated version and it was my cock that I'd been tricked into putting into a high voltage socket.

But that's in memory. Human memory is not capable of holding an image of what Michaela did to me. Of course I came, instantly emptying myself into her, ejaculating again and again until I was lost in the orgasm and never wanted to be found. I know there was more, ecstatic vistas over strange orgasmic worlds, flights through galaxies of creamy splendor. That's the best I can do.

I returned to reality at the end of the bed with my butt on the floor. Michaela and Madison were still fucking. I couldn't have been out of it for that long. Part of me wanted to just collapse where I was, bask in and be inundated by the ongoing orgasmic waves that washed back and forth inside me. But Michaela's straining expression urged me on another path. I got up and, dragging myself to the end of the bed, I reached under her to her sex, found her clit, and sent whatever energy I had left into her. It was her turn to cry out. She came instantly, then repeatedly. Madison understood and did what she knew to do to Michaela and together we drove her into the insane paradise she'd previously sent us to, until it was Michaela's turn to collapse in exhaustion.

I don't know how long it took her, or me, to recover. She roused herself and sat up. Madison had pulled out, and now sat against the headboard. Michaela slid the strap-on off her and knelt between Madison's legs. She patted a spot next to her. "Join us."

I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but in no way was I going to refuse the invitation. "Come on," she added when I sat discreetly away from Madison, motioning me to get closer. I sat with my legs stretched out, my side touching Madison's.

Michaela sighed, contented. I got to watch her go down on her girlfriend again. Madison opened her legs and lifted her knees to give Michaela access but was clearly used up. Michaela moved to me.

I managed to make myself hard for her. Madison put her hand on my shoulder and watched her lover fellate me. She didn't look at me, just studied Michaela. I didn't think I'd be able to do anything, but Michaela was still shooting little spikes of TK into me, and they were making my body jerk.

Madison turned to me finally. "Go ahead. Come for her. I know she wants it." She reached down and caressed Michaela's cheek as she bobbed up and down on me. Her permission, and the tenderness with which she touched her lover, released something in me. I came in Madison's lover's mouth.

Afterwards Michaela crawled up between us, put her head on Madison's shoulder, and in a minute fell asleep. I nodded to Madison, who was still wide awake, kissed Michaela on her shoulder, and slid out of bed.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"We have some good news," Michaela announced at our weekly staff meeting, which we held as usual in the dining area of their apartment.

"You mean Madison's idea of shorting Big Tech?" I asked. "That was brilliant."

"Well, that too." Michaela put her hand on Madison's. Madison just shrugged. All in a day's work for her. "Personal good news. But we also have some bad news, I'm afraid." When I didn't make a response, not sure what to do, she continued, "But then we have some really good news."

She could tell she'd lost me. "Good news: we want you to be the first to know that Maddie and I have decided to get married."

I put my hand on theirs. "I'm very happy for you. That's very good news."

Michaela gave Madison a look. "Mickey doesn't want to say it--"

"No more sex with me?" I shouldn't have made that response. It escaped before I could stop myself.

"Yes and no," Madison answered. "I know she needs a man once in a while, and you're about as good as they get. But... we've decided we need our own place."

"Ah." It made sense. That was the bad news. Their apartment was too small long term, even without using it also as an office. "Of course. Makes perfect sense. You should do that. I'll help."

Of course they saw my disappointment. Michaela held up a hand. "Wait, wait. You haven't heard the really good news." She got out her phone and tapped on it. After a few seconds she said, "Hi," into it, then, "okay, here he is," and held it up to me.

My jaw fell to the floor. Nicole looked out from Michaela's phone.

My first reaction was to feel stupid. Why had I been willing to be, for any reason, anywhere where Nicole wasn't?

"I'm sorry," she said.

"No, I'm sorry," I countered. It was what I'd wanted to say but she'd beat me to it.

Michaela butted in. "Is this your first argument?"

That broke the deadlock. We all laughed.

"Here's the deal," Michaela said while Nicole and I stared at each other, both speechless. "I arranged for Nicole to visit here. Semester break soon, so I sent her a plane ticket."

Nicole smiled from the phone.

Michaela saw the look I couldn't hide. "She knows everything," she said. "You and me, me and Maddie, all of us together. It's all good."

I wanted to kiss Michaela almost as much as I wanted to kiss Nicole.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Are you sure this is all on the up and up?" The question had been in my mind since we'd arrived. Settling into this big house, basically a mansion, had left little time for serious conversation. I watched Madison though the fog that rose from the hot water we all sat in.

Her head rested against the edge of the tub in the house's outdoor patio. Her eyes were closed. "Compared to Athena's policies," Madison answered, not bothering to open her eyes to enjoy the sunset over the hills, "you are a paragon of financial righteousness."

"That's a pretty low bar," Michaela remarked. She scooped up and spread hot water over her girlfriend's breasts, which were exposed to the cool evening air. "But since our CEO has brought up the matter, we should have a board meeting."

"Huh?"

"I rented this place as a company retreat to give the leadership team-- that's us-- a chance to review company accomplishments and contemplate the challenges and opportunities the future will present us. A chance to think outside the box."

"But not, I hope, outside the tub." That from Nicole, who was cuddling against me in the water. She rubbed her chin on my shoulder, through which I was sending her a steady, if low and sustainable, hum of TK energy. Her hand cupped my balls under the water, but I didn't send anything out that way. I was barely recovered after two days of nonstop sex with her. She yawned, still jet-lagged, and lay her head on me.

Michaela reached back to her pile of clothes and pulled out a phone. "Meeting of the Board," she began, speaking into it. I shook my head in disbelief as she recited the boilerplate that legally marked the start of the meeting. She made us go through the call to order, motions, seconding, voting, etc.

"Question," I said.

"The chair recognizes the CEO."

"We have a non-employee at the meeting. How does that...?"

"The candidate is the first order of business." From Madison, still with her eyes closed.

Candidate? I stupidly wondered.

"I motion that we hire a CIO." Michaela.

"I second." Madison.

"All in favor."

Two ayes immediately followed. Michaela stared me down. "Sure. I mean, aye."

"I motion that we hire Nicole." Madison again, immediately.

"Second. All in favor." Two more ayes.

"This is a conspiracy," I protested. "This is a corporate coup attempt, tricking the CEO at his weakest-- oww!" Nicole was squeezing my balls. "Aye."

"Motion is carried. Let the record show that the vote was unanimous." The three women moved as one to the middle of the tub and hugged. They pulled me in and made the hug a four-way. "She has the right education, we all trust her, she can work remotely. It's perfect," Michaela explained. "But, of course, she'll need to travel to company headquarters frequently. Very frequently. There's no substitute for face-to-face-- and face to other body parts-- engagement."

I sat up on the edge of the tub. The water, and the women, were making me hot. Nicole put her head on my thigh, still holding my balls.

"Meeting in recess," Michaela announced. She tossed the phone on the clothes and patted a spot next to me, which Madison took. Nicole's hand moved to my cock while she moved between my legs. Michaela took the corresponding spot between her lover's legs. Much as I'd once had the shock of seeing my subjects take over my experiment, now I had the shock of seeing my employees take over my company.

"Hi, Boss," Nicole said to me. She stood and kissed me, then went back down between my legs. I was getting hard, totally without needing any TK. Nicole had that effect on me.

"Go ahead," Michaela, always the director, said. "We've been wanting to see you lovebirds in action." To break the ice, she put her mouth on Madison's slit and began to make her girlfriend groan. Nicole followed her lead and soon I was adding my own groans to Madison's.

"I move," Michaela said between licks, "that we move. To the bed."

We got out and toweled off together. After Madison and Michaela dried each other, they ganged up on Nicole, who was still wet after toweling me. "Let the record show," I said, "that the CFO and COO have the hots for the new CIO."

Michaela led us to the master bedroom, spacious with a great view and a big bed. "Now," she announced, "we queer folk want see how you straights do it. It's a mystery to us."

I looked at Nicole. She shrugged. "A new life experience," she declared. She knelt in front of me. "Ooh," said Michaela, "I've always wondered how straight girls sucked dick."

Nicole demonstrated. I drew in a breath and had to put my hand on Madison to keep from falling over. Nicole knew about Michaela and me. She clearly wanted to demonstrate that straight girl fellatio was superior. I would have enthusiastically agreed if I'd been capable of speech. Michaela knelt down next to her to get a closer look. "Lots of tongue. Yes. He loves tongue, doesn't he?"

Nicole pulled off me. "Let's see how bi girls do it."

Michaela was up to the challenge. Madison had to take more control of my balance. "I can see," she remarked, looking down on her girlfriend eating me, "that there could be some advantages to having a cock."

"My... fave... organ," I managed to get out.

Michaela returned my flesh to its rightful owner, who immediately continued the intense sucking, and stood. "Now I want to see two straight people fuck."

"You never watch porn?" Madison asked. She was maybe getting a bit bored with the hetero action.

"Only cute guys getting buttfucked." She grinned at me. "Just kidding. Nicole, my beautiful friend, don't you want that stiff cock where it will do the most good?" She literally pulled me away from the still sucking Nicole and pushed me back onto the bed and up against the headboard. My cock waggled in the air. I thought she might jump me herself, but she helped Nicole up and then onto me. Michaela's compulsion to manage and arrange was not limited to business environments.

Nicole sank her exquisite pussy down onto my meat, Michaela holding me straight up for her. "Fuck him good. Yes. Save some for me. Oh, wait, I'm being rude. Can I please fuck your boyfriend when you're done with him?"

Nicole was rapidly ascending the stairway to heaven. She nodded, that being all she could do. Michaela played with her nipples. Maybe it was that another woman was doing it, but Nicole came quickly. Only a few sharp spasms, a small orgasm by our standards, but it did the job and she collapsed onto me.

Michaela pushed her off and onto the bed next to Madison. My cock immediately went into Michaela's mouth. "Mm, Nicole, you taste delicious." Madison placed a hand on Nicole's stomach, still platonic but clearly suggestive.

Michaela was about to jump me but stopped. "Maddie, you need to try him. Come on."

Madison shook her head.

"Yes," Nicole said, "He's great."

"No, really, you go ahead," Madison tried.

"Go on, don't be a wimp," Nicole continued. "And maybe after..." She moved Madison's hand down to her bush.

Madison gave Nicole a look.

"I think," Michaela said to her, "she's made you an offer you can't refuse."

Madison climbed over her and straddled me. Michaela clapped her hands in delight. "Just raise up a little, he's kind of long, that's it." Michaela held my rod and guided Madison onto me. "Take it slow. Okay. A little more. Up and down, that's it. You're doing great. More, more." And so on. Soon Madison was fucking me. She felt awesome but I couldn't see much because Michaela was all over her, Frenching and tweaking and frigging and everything else she could do to her. Then Michaela took control of her hips and fucked her up and down on me. "Do her," she said to me.

But I had a better idea. "Wait. Madison, lean back." I pushed gently on her shoulders to present my idea. I pointed to Madison's exposed slit, my cock stuffing her hole. "Let's both do her," I said to Michaela.

Her face lit up. "Yes!" She dived down on our mated genitals. I immediately felt the energy spike she shot out. Madison cried out and ground herself against my hips. Michaela briefly raised her head. "This is why you're CEO." Then back down and another spike. Madison lost it on that one. She might have fallen backwards but Nicole caught her and moved behind to brace her.

I put my hand on Michaela's head and together we hit Madison without mercy. She tried to hang on. Michaela had been doing it to her regularly and frequently. But I was also doing to her from the inside, which she hadn't experienced yet. Even small spikes from my cock sent her into spasms and yells. Nicole had to hold her up in a bear hug from behind. Michaela and I started out in sync, causing a cascade of shuddering orgasms. Then I shifted to alternating with Michaela, so Madison was receiving rapid fire, almost continuous spikes.

12