Telekinesis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned something about Madison then, something that Michaela had to already know and that was part of Madison's attractiveness to her: Madison was one of those women who could come and come, apparently without end. She stopped fucking up and down on me, her limbs loose, held up only by Nicole's help. I thought she might have blacked out, but she continued shuddering and yelling, yells of unbearable ecstasy I'd never heard from her before. I might have released her on my own, but I followed Michaela's lead and just kept shooting spikes, small ones at least, into her, trusting Michaela. I'd never before seen Madison like this, totally out of control. I had a lot of affection for her and liked being able to finally do it to her.

I'm not sure if Michaela finally showed some mercy to her girlfriend, or if maybe Madison found some will power to slide off me, or if simply Nicole couldn't hold her up anymore, but at last she fell off me and collapsed into a shaking fetal ball on the mattress. Michaela immediately hopped over me and cuddled her.

"Wow," Nicole said, "Did I just see... what did I just see?"

Still on my back, I welcomed her to me and, in a few seconds, Nicole had replaced Madison on my cock. "Yes, Michaela can do it too." I sent a few spikes into her. I'd been conserving my TK and still had plenty. She welcomed them.

Michaela noticed what was going on, and after a few minutes hearing delicious oohs and ahhs she covered Madison with a blanket and moved to us. Or rather, Nicole. She ran her hands all over Nicole, her neck, her tits, her head, everywhere. Then she put a hand where I was moving in and out of my favorite place in the Universe. "Oh, baby do I have a special treat for you."

Michaela was already rubbing Nicole in just the right spot. Nicole knew what she meant. "I've never, you know, let a woman do that."

"Then you haven't really experienced the full beauty of being a woman." I really don't think Michaela made that statement in a philosophical way, but it worked on Nicole.

Nicole leaned back to let Michaela put her head where it had been on Madison. She'd held Madison during those mind-wrecking orgasms, so she knew what she was in for. She cried out, in her own way but just as intensely as the previous target of Michaela's and my joint assault. "It's just instant, instant--" were all the words she could get out before the machine gun of orgasms hit her. Michaela and I just picked up where we'd left off with Madison, so Nicole got the full combined barrage without a warmup. She didn't last long. Soon she was scrambling like a drowning victim to get away. My cock popped out. But Michaela was not to be denied. Her head stayed fixed on Nicole's honeypot and the two women found themselves locked in pussy paradise.

I sat up and noticed that Madison was back and watching them. "I think your fiancée needs your attention," I said to her, pointing to Michaela's upraised ass. She was almost doing a downward dog with her insistent effort to get as far into Nicole's sex as possible.

Madison didn't need a second hint. She got off the bed, opened a bag near the closet, and pulled out the strap-on. Soon Michaela was groaning into Nicole's snatch as loudly as Nicole was into the bedroom.

For a moment I felt left out. This girl-on-girl-on-girl was super-hot and their chorus of moans and gasps made me think of Odysseus and the sirens. But I'm not Greek and I'm definitely not a hero. I hated to interfere with the heavenly chords of female sexual ecstasy, but there was one very inviting orifice I could make excellent use of. I went to the foot of the bed, where Michaela had pushed Nicole. Her beautiful face hung upside down over the edge of the bed, her wavy brown hair cascading to the carpet, her eyes squeezed shut and her pretty mouth wide open.

It was like fucking a cry of ecstasy, actually fucking a sound. Nicole's whole body was coming, and all of that orgasmic energy was vibrating out of her through her throat and mouth. My cock slipped in and I was the happy recipient and audience of all of it. Truly a peak experience.

Nicole on her part cried and screamed even harder. I'd like to take credit for her extra launch into the next level of Nirvana, and I know I helped, but Michaela saw what I was doing and redoubled her oral efforts. Nicole scissor-locked Michaela and her arms seized my ass painfully and pulled me all the way into her. It was endless orgasm time for her. Michaela soon joined her. Madison then joined them, the extra part of the strap-on inside her reacting to Michaela's and Nicole's motions. I had my orgasm somewhere in that erotic chaos. It was intense beyond words, I emptied myself completely into Nicole, but it paled in comparison to what these three women did to each other.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Any-- whoosh-- any other business?" Michaela breathed out. We were all cuddled together under the covers after dragging ourselves into some semblance of sensible bed-sharing.

"CFO," Madison said, "requests a one-on-one meeting with the new CIO later. Private. Very private. Maybe tomorrow, I'm exhausted."

"Me too," Michaela added. "Motion to make CIO's delicious pussy free issue to all C-suite employees."

"Second." From Madison.

"Hey, wait." From Nicole.

"Chair amends motion to also include the CEO's cock as free issue."

"And CIO needs to take an extended, in-depth training course in cunnilingus. Both directions."

"And blow jobs!" I added. "I mean fellatio. All C-level employees properly equipped get free fellatio from other C-level employees. And fucking." Which produced the general laughter I'd expected.

"Second," Madison responded, which surprised me. Had she just agreed to give me blow jobs? "I really want to fuck Nicole."

Nice, I thought, exploiting a loophole. I concurred: "I vote in favor of all of the above."

The vote was carried unanimously.

Michaela yawned. "Meeting adjourned. I need to sleep."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

So, to my immense surprise, my life has returned to normal. A new normal, to be sure, but the endless revolving door of women is history and I've entered into a stable relationship.

Not, needless to say, the standard Western monogamous relationship. Far from it. Nicole and I spend a week each month together, trading transatlantic flights while she's completing her doctorate. I'm setting up our London office. Michaela's idea, a good one. It's a major financial center, after all. I bought a place in one of the Mews. Mickey and Maddie have promised to visit as soon as the renovation is complete.

Nicole and I are solid, but she and Madison have developed a strong connection. Nicole's dissertation is on the influence of sexual relationships on philosophy and philosophers. I've seen long email dialogues between them on the subject, and when Nicole visits it's expected that they'll spend hours together discussing issues, from the negative sexual views of Augustine, Kant, and Sartre to the positive ones of Russell and Sontag. Of course they discuss the influence of sexual orientation on philosophers such as Wittgenstein and de Beauvoir. Even non-philosophers such as Keynes and Turing are relevant.

And plenty of actual sex. Michaela and Madison bought a big, rambling farmhouse upstate. Nicole and I have our own in-law cottage there, which we enjoy but rarely sleep in. Most nights we share their giant bed. Michaela gets her "cock fix", as she calls it, while Nicole and Madison enjoy a non-verbal communication. They get something really special from 69-ing. Michaela and I have talked about how we should feel jealous that our lovers have such a special relationship, but when we see them making love together we can't feel anything but happy for them. They don't even need TK.

Not that we don't use it. Michaela and I also spend many happy hours zapping them, both individually and together. And then each other. But really, it's become a minor component, sort of another sex toy we use sometime.

Professionally, I hardly use my TK anymore. I don't need to. My reputation, and my team's skills, are enough. Life is good.

Michaela also has a plan for finding more people with potential TK and setting up some kind of institute to teach them. She talked to Mingyu, who left the Fund and is now back in academia, to continue the research we began. Nicole and Madison insist the institute should be non-profit, to prevent exploitation.

So now there's a new brain science institute, very, very discreet, led by Mingyu. Another ironic twist: I'm back in the neuroscience game. The facility does bona fide research, specializing in advanced scanning technology. From time to time we have private, confidential interviews with subjects that show potential, with the ethical standards to control it, and we begin a very secret training course.

Someday you might meet one of our graduates. We insist on confidentiality, so they won't tell you, but if your new lover rocks your world...

12