All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 07'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad to see more!

I am very glad to see that you intend to continue the story, the last chapter left us a bit hanging. Really liked the chapter, and although it is a bit of a double standard, I hope that he does not end up sharing her with other men. Can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're suggesting to catch up with this tale I go into the Incest category?

If I ever lay my hands on you I'll beat you to a fucking pulp. how's that? Who you think I am...hawkeye?.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308about 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

I can see why the previous poster sent it Anonymous. Cowards always do.

First, get your head out of you ass, and off your pedestal. This is a fantasy website. Exactly who do you think you are to say your judgement is moral, and others are not? Your fantasies are pure, I'm sure. I assume you didn't read the story at all.

Let's be clear here... I write stories, not documentaries. I don't condone incest, any more than I allow loudmouthed idiots to insult me unchallenged.

And I'd like to see you try, you worm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! Very nice, very hot story.....

....a few more exclamation points than I like, but why quibble.

And I'm surprised by the elevated invective passing between those of differing opinions.

To some, who seem to want to censure others, do you suppose they should not have a right to their opinion? Would you abrogate yours to make it so?

To others, who seem to want to lecture, scold and threaten, are you so superior to others, you think they should not be able to express themselves? If so, then you should be prepared to experience the same at the hands of those able to punish you for things you say and do that they don't like.

You might consider, all of you, investing more in making your own lives enviable, rather than so much effort spent trying to control someone else's.

Did I say the story was HOT? Not a life I would want, but undeniably sexy. If only Vegas were really that fun....

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 9 years ago
Keep on truckin'

Bitching story,most(not all)of us readers would like to be the subject of this story.(not possable even at age 21) and best of all no typos or mistakes in grammer(makes it very easy to read)and as I said keep on truckin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue, a lot of future potencial

Please continue, a lot of future potencial, if it has reboots in the story.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 9 years ago
Worth Reading Again and Again!!!

It's rare for me to read the Incest postings, but I liked those parts of this story.

As far as threatening people, get real, Mr. anonumbass dumbass. I don't get you. Nuff said.

This was an engaging, interesting read all the way through. I didn't catch the trick end until it happened, which is the object of the writing game. Really good stories, really hot, with interesting, emotionally-engaging characters.

Totally hot, so well written. I'd like to read more.

studfarm57studfarm57about 9 years ago
Enjoyed very much

Got a kick out of the dream thing. Excellent writing. You can even spell 'taut' ! 😀

Please ignore ignoramus comments - not even worth defending against.

And please write more stories. Sounds like you have a fan base. Count me as one.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 9 years ago
you lost me with his own daughter but won me back

Sad to see this end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant A6EF

Write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great read!

I have now read all of your stories and I must admit I'm a HUGE fan! I do have one plot hole tho o think you could address. In the very first story Becca hasn't dated for a year because her husband dumped her for a younger woman if memory serves me correctly. Anyways, my question is would she really be willing to do all those things with the other women when she was only with her new guy for such a short time after expressing the hurt that she's gone through? I'm sorry if it seems nit picky but it's just my opinion I guess. But I do love your stories and am very excited for new chapters of all of them to come! You are a magnificent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
absolutely loved it!!

There is absolutely no reason to stop there!!! Please keep me gushing on more and more chapters!!! As a Becca myself I have no problem imagining myself in all these wonderfully erotic couplings!!!;)

hugmachinehugmachineover 8 years ago
Hot

Wow what a story, Loved it.

Sorry had to read all 7 parts before I took the time to comment.

Excellent writing, Very hot.

Please keep it going.

I will keep an eye on your site for further chapters..

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Liked the story, tho him walking up and the other stuff not happening, little saddening but still. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Realy Realy

I read all of the series and almost fell off my chair many times. Theb story is well written and I enjoyed it very much keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A splendid fantasy

Don't worry about the negative comments! The inventive way you have kept this series alive and flourishing has an awful lot to commend it. This is supposed to be a fantasy, and that's what it is! Thanks very much, and I for one look forward to reading lots more of it. Been five stars the whole way through, for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writer but the dream thing is just stupid. The threats of violence are astounding

Sorry, the whole dream thing is just pointless. First off, if this relationship was so great, why would he be dreaming of boning her daughters and friends and everyone else?? Doesn't add up. Second, this IDIOT who's threatening violence likely couldn't beat a 2nd grader in arm wrestling. Morons like that love to talk tough but can rarely deliver. This writer's collection is a treasure, but this gem isn't worth as much as the others. jahoo

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Delicious

Another job/chapter well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Change of direction

I did not see that it was a great vivid dream to change the story. I would like to see Becca get pregnant and Lizzie does get involved.

Very hot story. I want my cock to be like his.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Mr super stud still great as ever, even in my younger years I was one and done and not very adventurous. Of course back then there was no internet, just Playboy, and nudist magazines in the drug store if you could sneak back there for a minute. Then of course Hustler and Penthouse came along and the Supreme Court ruling banning censorship establishing the porn industry. Don't forget the movies and DEEP THROAT with Linda Lovelace. Your writing pretty much surpasses all that

RudyJeRudyJealmost 2 years ago

I thought that your story was outstanding, thrilling, very enticing and well written, I was sad to see the last chapter roll towards the end. And then you spring this new twist!!!! Chapeau! And thank you for writing on!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The entire Vegas episode, with Milan and Vanessa, was awesome. In fact the story could have just ended there. Because after Vegas, meeting Becca's children, etc. would have been pretty mundane. But I find that there's one more chapter. That's a surprise. I've yet to read it. Let's see whether it can match this chapter.. But you are a great writer. Keep it up.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

I still like it better before the twist however after isn't too bad however I don't understand something here why was they married before he met her kids isn't just doesn't make sense you figure she would want her kids at her wedding other than that so far I have to applaud this series as it futures an actual loving wife at least for now we will see if it stays that way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous