Telemedicine Ch. 15: Triangulation

Story Info
The blonde neighbor makes an unexpected visit.
5.7k words
4.82
6.6k
7

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept together for the first time that night, too exhausted to move. When our cuffs released, and we'd freed ourselves, I'd put Kat under the covers of our bed, the site of our torment. She'd said, "Hold me, JB."

So I crawled under the covers and pressed my body against hers. It felt good. So good. She wrapped herself around me. Our legs and arms wove together. Her body heat and mine warming us both under the covers. I heard her breath calm, then turn into the rhythm of sleep. I debated leaving, but it was too nice, too close, too good. I stayed and was asleep too within moments.

In the morning, I slipped out of bed to make coffee. It was Sunday, so neither of us needed to be awake at any specific time. I had the idea to bring her coffee in bed and hoped that maybe we could get a chance to talk. She'd said yesterday that we'd talk in the morning. I still wasn't sure what I wanted to say, except that I was sure I wanted to stay with her and figure out whatever I was feeling for her--figure it out together.

My plans were changed when I got a message from Dr. Popova: "Jonathan- You, Kat and I must talk. We have some unfinished business from last night. Please join me on video at 11am sharp."

I looked at my watch. It was 10:30a. Fuck.

I woke Kat, kissing her forehead lightly, and handing her a mug of coffee when she sat up. I showed her the message from Dr. P. She sighed and closed her eyes.

I said, "Thank you Kat."

Opening her eyes, she said, "For what?"

"For letting me stay. I like being here with you. For taking the punishment for me."

"It wasn't for you, JB," she said gently, and I instantly felt selfish again. "It was for me. I want you to stay. I was willing to pay the price." She paused. "But yeah," she said, "you're gonna owe me. Big time."

---

At 11am on the dot, we joined Dr. P on video. We sat on the couch, Kat wearing jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt over her chastity belt. I would have been naked, but it was a cold morning, so Kat let me wear her roommate's robe again. It was ridiculous, but I was glad for even a little bit of covering.

"Sleep well?" Dr. Popova said when she came online. She seemed less and less formal, which I guess made sense, considering the last time we saw her, she had her hands in her pants, making herself cum while laughing at our torments.

And I had slept well. Maybe this fucking crazy treatment was working. So I nodded.

"You look lovely, Jonathan," Dr. Popova said, making me feel embarrassed by the flowery robe I wore.

Dr. P looked pretty good herself this morning. Black hair shining, lips red and sexy as ever, eyes sparkling. It certainly seemed as though the treatment that she was giving me was working well for her.

"So," said the doctor, not bothering to wait for my reply, "I said we have unfinished business, and I'd like to spend a few minutes making a plan with you both to get that business out of the way."

We both nodded again.

"My concern," she continued, "is that Jonathan's audition opportunities have been severely limited by Kat's... condition. Jonathan, you were offered a week-long trial at Kat's apartment, and during that time, you were supposed to demonstrate your ability to satisfy Kat with your oral skills."

She paused, waiting for a reaction. What was there to say though? Kat and I said nothing.

"At this point though, I am concerned because... well frankly, Kat has not earned her right to be released from chastity, and I expect she will remain locked for the duration of your audition period."

"That's not fair!" Kat burst out.

"Kat, I am more than fair," the doctor said evenly. Then she said, "But tell me Kat, what do you think is fair?"

"You need to give JB a chance. You know that I want him here. I know that he wants to be here. You can't send him home."

"Well," said the doctor, "You are correct that I can't send him home. I don't control his legs, after all, at least not yet." She laughed. Fuck, was that a joke or a threat? "But I can make it very unpleasant for you both if he stays against my will."

I thought it was time to show a little gumption. "Doctor, please give me a chance to prove myself. Please give me a chance to show Kat that I can satisfy her. I know that we're both at your mercy, and I know that your treatment plan just has my best interests in mind."

I didn't believe this for a second. I knew that Dr. Popova was manipulating the circumstances for her own benefit, but we were playing a game now, and I didn't want to lose.

"Yes, Jonathan, you seem to understand me perfectly," said Dr. Popova. "That's a good sign—your treatment is making progress. You understand that I'm doing this for your benefit, and you are offering to make a sacrifice. I think that I will accept your offer now."

Sacrifice? I wasn't offering a sacrifice. I just wanted to go down on Kat!

"Here is what we'll do," Dr. Popova said. "I'm going to give you a chance to demonstrate your oral skills."

Yes!

"Kat," said Dr. Popova. "Your job is to find someone on whom Jonathan can demonstrate his oral skills."

"What?!?" said Kat.

"Indeed," said Dr. Popova. "Since you haven't earned the right to be unlocked yet, and since we both want to give Jonathan a fair opportunity to pass his audition, then I think it's only fair for you to recruit someone to help him, don't you think?"

"Um, Doctor..." said Kat. She was clearly as stunned as I was.

This was not at all what I had in mind. "Dr. Popova," I said. "I was offering to show my skills WITH KAT!"

"Well yes, Jonathan," said Dr. Popova, with a certain amount of condescension. "And this is an opportunity to show off FOR Kat. It's pretty much the same thing. I'm sure you want that."

I wasn't so sure. No, I was sure. I didn't want that. It certainly wasn't the same thing at all. But I said nothing.

Dr. Popova simply continued, "So, Kat, who can you invite over who will be willing to serve this need? The only requirement is that she should have working female anatomy—unless of course you'd like to see Jonathan work on a cock..."

Kat seemed furious. "I don't know anyone, Doctor," she said. "And besides, we're in the middle of a pandemic, if you haven't noticed. I can't invite strangers over here!"

"Hmmm..." Dr. Popova said, "Surely there must be SOMEONE you trust. Didn't you mention to me that you have a friend in your building? Yes, you discussed her with me when we first met. In fact, I believe that Jonathan has met her as well. Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I believe this is someone you said 'had great tits and gave great head.'"

"No!" said Kat. "Not her."

"Yes. Yes, her," said the doctor. "I believe that she will be perfect. In fact I recall that you also said that she was... what were your words, Kat? 'A bitch.'"

"She's an unbelievable bitch," said Kat.

"Fine," said the doctor. "Then it will be a good test to try to please her. You will extend an invitation to this friend of yours before noon today if you want any chance of having Jonathan remain at your apartment. You will invite her to be pleasured by Jonathan later today, and you will of course observe the proceedings and record them for me on video. If you do this, and if you and your friend both agree that Jonathan performed adequately, and say so on the video you send me, then I will accept that judgement, and will declare that Jonathan has passed his audition."

Oh fuck.

"So tell me, Kat," Dr. Popova said. "Does that sound fair?"

Kat didn't look like she thought it was fair, but she nodded.

"Very well. You have your deadlines. Invitation by noon. Audition completed today. Please be prepared to meet me online again tonight at..." Dr. Popova looked at her watch. "I will expect you at 11 tonight."

Then she ended the call.

---

Kat sat next to me on the couch, texting with Lisa, the sexy blond downstairs neighbor that Dr P had told us to contact. She let me read over her shoulder.

KAT: Hey! What'cha doing?

LISA: Nothing. Watching Hulu and thinking about making popcorn.

KAT: Wanna come up?

LISA: We're in lockdown! What did you have in mind?

KAT: You know.

LISA: I thought you had company? What about your "boyfriend"???

KAT: He's not my boyfriend. He thinks you're hot.

LISA: Haha. He looked cute in that robe. What's he look like with it off?

KAT: Come find out?

LISA: What's in it for me?

KAT: He likes to spend time on his knees.

LISA: Holy shit Kat, you're offering your boyfriend to me?

KAT: He's not my boyfriend.

LISA: I'm not going to come up there and fuck some random dude!

Kat said under her breath, "Shit!"

KAT: No, you don't have to fuck him. He just wants to go down on you.

LISA: Jesus Kat.

KAT: Listen, this will be fun, I promise.

There was a pause then. I could see Kat was nervous. She was chewing on the end of a finger, watching her phone. I watched with her. There was a lot riding on this. I saw Lisa's little text bubble start, then vanish, then start, then vanish. She was trying to figure out what to say. Finally:

LISA: You really want this?

KAT: Yes.

LISA: Why?

KAT: Reasons.

LISA: Fuck, Kat. Is he good?

KAT: Come find out.

Another pause. Another round of watching Lisa try to figure out what to say. Then:

LISA: What about you?

KAT: I like to watch.

LISA: Jesus. Freaky.

KAT: You have no fucking idea how freaky.

LISA: Really?

Kat said to me, "She likes freaky. The freakier the better, it seems."

KAT: Like I said, come find out.

LISA: OK fuck. Yeah. What the fuck. Lemme shower and I'll be up in a little, OK?

Kat said, "Yesss!" Me, on the other hand, I was now fully freaking out.

KAT: Great.

LISA: One more thing...do you guys want me to wear a mask? Y'know, COVID, etc.

KAT: Actually, yeah. That will be fucking hot.

LISA: You're a freak.

KAT: You know you love it.

LISA: Yeah, I do. See you soon.

---

I was really freaking out now. I had been worried about my lack of skills and my "audition" with Kat, but since I'd been spending all this time with her, I was starting to feel more at ease. We were growing close, and even though I know that she enjoyed tormenting me—hurting me—I also had a feeling that she would be... I don't know, maybe... forgiving of my lack of skills, especially if I was able to show some enthusiasm and affection. That's what I was counting on, anyway.

But now, this Lisa person was coming up, someone that I'd seen in the hallway twice. That's it. She was hot, no doubt, but I didn't know anything about her. How was this supposed to work?

After Kat had made the arrangements, she'd left the room to shower, leaving me alone on the couch, naked except for my devices and her roommate's robe. The only thing Kat had said to me before she left was, "Keep the robe. It's a nice touch."

I heard Kat get out of the shower, and I walked down the hall to see if I could talk to her. Her door was open, and when I knocked at the entrance, she turned and said "Come in." She was wrapped in a towel, bent over a pile of clothes, looking for something.

"Kat," I said, "What are we doing?"

She was distracted, and said, "I don't know what you're doing. I'm thinking about what I'm going to wear for this little party that we're hosting."

"Yeah, I guess I want to talk about this little party," I said.

She stopped, stood up. "OK, go ahead."

"Well, I guess for one thing, I don't know, I guess I'm sorry again that my thing with Dr. P got you into this."

"JB, you can stop apologizing for that. We're in this situation, so now we just need to deal with it. That's why I invited Lisa over. It's just the next thing we need to get through. But we're going to get through this. Trust me."

The weird thing was, at that moment, I did trust her. It made me feel better. Looking back, it was kinda irrational to trust her—after all, she was just as trapped by Dr. Popova as I was. But somehow, her confidence made me feel better.

"OK," I said, "I trust you. We'll get through this. But... um..."

"But what?" Kat said.

"I'm worried about my 'audition' with Lisa," I blurted out. I felt ashamed. "I..."

"Yeah, I know, you're worried that you can't eat pussy," Kat said. "Look, I know you probably suck at it. But you'll learn. You'll be fine. I'm going to be there with you. And I know what Lisa likes, so I'll talk you through it."

Oh god. I suddenly had the image of Kat on her knees in front of Lisa, her head buried between Lisa's legs. My cock woke up. And again, Kat had made me feel better.

Kat resumed pawing through her pile of clothes and found a black canvas jumpsuit. She dropped her towel and started to pull it on. She said, "I know It's going to be weird at first, but I mean, look at us..." She waved her hands at her belt and my devices. "This whole fucking thing is weird. So just go with it. It's going to be hot. Trust me."

Kat looked around for a moment, then found her phone. She tapped a few times and I felt my devices spring to life. My cage started a slow, gentle stroking motion on my cock. My balls were being gently massaged by my cuff. My anal probe started pulsing slowly. Kat said, "You like that?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said. "There's more where that came from."

She turned to the mirror in her room, checking herself, then reached for her makeup, starting to work on her eyes. She never wore makeup for me. What was going on here?

I watched as she transformed, subtly, in front of me. Jumpsuit zipped to her naval, just hiding her belt, barely covering her tits—just barely. Sexy mechanic vibe, which sounds weird but totally worked. Eyes getting sexy treatment. Now lips. Her buzz cut hair. I watched her, my cock growing harder thinking about her preparing for Lisa.

She saw me staring. "You like the way my program is teasing your cock, JB?"

I nodded.

"OK good," she said, "Now get out of here while I finish getting ready. Sit on the couch until Lisa gets here and enjoy the tease. Those devices? That's me teasing you. When you feel your devices working on you, think of me. That's me. Got it? That's me working on you, JB." She paused. "Who's teasing you, JB?"

"You are, Kat."

"Who owns your cock, JB?

"You do, Kat."

"That's fucking right," she said. "I do. In a little while, you're going to be buried in Lisa's pussy, but I own you, JB."

I nodded.

"Say it!" she said.

"You own me, Kat."

"That's right. And you're going to be thinking about me the whole fucking time. Got that?"

Oh yeah, I most definitely got that.

—-

Just before the doorbell rang, I heard Kat shriek from her room, "Oh fuuuuck!"

I ran to her room to see her on her knees, hands between her legs. She said, "Dr. P just fucking shocked me! Oh shit, she turned the vibrators in this thing on."

The front doorbell rang. "That fucking bitch!" Kat said.

"Oh shit," I said, brilliantly.

Kat said, "Get the door, JB!"

I moved down the hall to the door, checked the peephole. Lisa. Blond, masked, wearing... a trenchcoat?

I opened the door. I had pulled a mask on too, and met her with my borrowed, flower-printed robe pulled tight.

"Hi Robe Boy," she said. "You gonna invite me in?"

I had been standing in the door, stupidly, distracted by what was happening with Kat in the other room. "Yeah, of course." I stepped aside, and she walked in. The front door opened into the living space—the kitchen living room combined into one. She marched into the middle of the room.

"Are you gonna offer to take my coat?" she asked.

I was not really winning at the hosting game. "Yeah, yeah, of course." I walked over, and she turned away from me to take off her coat. It was a dramatic move, but it worked, because as she let the coat fall away from her body, she revealed her even more dramatic outfit. She was wearing a tight white turtleneck, cropped to reveal her lower back. I don't know what kind of fabric it was made of, but it was long sleeved, impossibly tight. Her coat fell further down, until she dropped it at her feet and looked back at me over her shoulder. She was wearing skin-tight white boy shorts that framed her perfect ass. If she was wearing underwear, there were no signs at all—her flawless curves was all I could see.

"Oh my god you look amazing," I said, and then instantly felt ashamed.

No need though, she loved the attention. "Thank you Robe Boy," she said, turning to face me. From the front, she looked even more amazing. Kat had been right: she did have great tits. Small, perfectly round, with hard nipples prominent under the tight fabric. She bent over to pick up her coat, keeping eye contact with me, making a show of looking me up and down as I stood there, holding my flowered robe closed.

"You look pretty nice yourself, Robe Boy," she said.

I pulled my robe closed more tightly. Kat's program was working on me, and my cock was growing by the moment. I felt sure that I would have to reveal myself, my devices, my hard-on. I was dreading that moment.

I was saved by Kat coming into the room at this moment. She seemed a little flustered, but maybe Lisa wouldn't be able to tell. Her outfit was amazing. She looked tough as hell, and just as sexy. Oh, and she was wearing a mask too.

"Well aren't we a bunch of masked super-heroes," said Lisa.

"Wait till you see our utility belts," said Kat out of the side of her mouth.

"What?" said Lisa.

"Never mind," Kat said. Then, "Jonathan is right, you do look amazing, Lisa. As always."

"Thank you," Lisa said, and did an exaggerated twirl for us, ending with her hands on her hips and one hip cocked to the side. "I'm here to get laid, so I figured I might as well act the part!"

Kat said, "Lisa is an actress, JB." I detected a little shade, but Lisa let it pass.

"So... what's the story with you two?" Lisa asked.

Kat said, "Sit down, it's complicated. You wanna drink?"

"A little early for cocktail hour, no?" Said Lisa.

"Suit yourself," Kat said, heading to the fridge. She pulled out a bottle of white wine and poured herself a glass. I could see her trying to control her body movements as her belt stimulated her. What was it doing? Was it pleasure or pain? Or both? I couldn't tell.

Lisa made herself comfortable on the couch. "What about him?" Lisa asked, pointing at me like I couldn't speak for myself, which at that moment, was kinda true. I was completely unsure how this was gonna happen, and was content to let Kat lead.

Kat ignored the question. She said, "Today, we're going to teach Jonathan here to eat pussy. And for that, we need your help."

Lisa said, "What do you need me for?"

Kat looked annoyed. I guessed it was because she—like me—didn't want to reveal that she was locked in chastity. "You're the star Lisa," Kat said. "I'm just here to direct—think of this as an audition—for both of you."

Lisa laughed and took the cue. "You have lines you want me to read?"

Kat said, "Improvise."

Lisa leaned forward, preened a bit, then, putting on an exaggerated voice, said "I'll do *anything* to get this part, sir. Just tell me where the camera is."

"Oh shit, thanks for reminding me," said Kat. She pulled out her phone, tapped a few buttons. I felt my devices change patterns, intensifying. I tried not to show any response. Kat said, "I'm going to tape this for us."

"Shit this just keeps getting freakier," Lisa said.

Kat propped her phone up on the counter so it could record the action, then said, "OK, JB, just do what I tell you to do and this is going to work out fine, OK? You'll probably even enjoy yourself." There was an edge in Kat's voice—could Lisa tell?

"OK, Kat," I said, nodding.

"Lisa, he's going to have to take his mask off for this. You can do whatever you want with yours."

"Oh, I'm keeping mine on for sure. This is so fucking freaky and the mask just makes it better. He has no idea who I am!" she said. "We could see each other in the bodega later today buying a sandwich and he'd have no fucking idea it was me."

12