Telemedicine Ch. 15: Triangulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suit yourself," Kat said. Then she said, "OK Lisa, you wanna see freaky?"

Lisa nodded.

"JB, take your robe off," Kat ordered.

This was it. I dropped my robe to the floor, revealing my devices. It was the moment I had been dreading, yet my cock was rock hard. I couldn't look up. I waited, but didn't hear a reaction. Finally, I looked up. Lisa was looking back and forth between me, my cock, and Kat. I couldn't see her mouth, but I could read her eyes: she was smiling. Then Lisa turned to me and said, "Come over here and let me look at you Robe Boy."

I did, walking over to the couch to stand in front of her.

Lisa looked at Kat. "Can I touch...?" she asked.

Kat nodded. Lisa raised her hands carefully. The devices were working on me, and you could see them moving on my cock. My cock was so hard now. Engorged. Red. Straining to get out of the cage, bobbing up and down in a motion caused by the squeezing of the cage. Lisa didn't touch me though, at least not yet. She seemed to be tracing the air, trying to figure out what I was wearing. She tilted her head, her hand moved between my legs, so close to my balls. I actually groaned in frustration.

"These are... chastity cages?" Lisa asked.

Kat nodded. She said, "Turn around, JB. Show Lisa what else you're wearing."

I did, bending over just a little and sticking my butt out to give Lisa a good view. I don't know why I did this, but it seemed right.

"Fuck...." said Lisa. "They're moving?" She looked at Kat.

"Yes, they're moving," said Kat, sounding a bit annoyed. "I control them—and him—with software. I can stroke him like I'm doing. I can hurt him, which is fun. I think I can make him cum with these too, but I haven't tried that yet."

"Why not?"

"He's not allowed to cum," said Kat.

"Oh shit that's hot," said Lisa.

"Somehow, I knew you'd like that," Kat said dryly. That tone. There was something going on between Kat and Lisa that I didn't understand. "And now, he's going to eat your pussy and make you cum. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh yes. That's completely OK," Lisa said.

"JB, on your knees in front of our guest."

I did what Kat said. I was determined to do exactly what Kat told me to do. Kat came up behind me then. Kneeling, knees on either side of my hips, body pressing up against me so that she could direct my movements. It was almost like she was going to eat Lisa's pussy herself, but was directing me to do it on her behalf. I was Kat's proxy.

"Move in closer," she said, pressing her masked mouth close to my ear. "Put your hands on her legs. Stroke her legs, make her feel good." Kat's hands directed my arms. Her chest pressed into my back. Her words in my ear gave me chills.

I did what Kat said, and Lisa put her head back and sighed. Her crotch moved closer to me as she lay further back into the couch. I stroked the smooth skin of her legs. As I stroked, she started to move her hips up and down in tiny motions.

"You see that?" Kat whispered in my ear. It was a stage whisper—so both Lisa and I could hear. "She's ready for more. Press your face between her legs. Press! Just press with your lips, nothing else, no other movements, just press."

I did as I was told, and felt Lisa pressing up towards me, the fabric of her pants against my face. The smell of her body, fresh out of the shower. I felt her pussy yielding under my face. Her pubic bone start to grind up and down slowly but firmly against me. I felt wetness start to seep through the fabric of her shorts. I kept my hands moving on her legs.

"Fuck!" said Lisa, "Fucking eat my pussy, Robe Boy!" she said, her jaw tight.

"That's right," Kat hissed. "You want her begging for it. What do you think, JB, should we make this bitch wait for it?"

"Fuck no!" said Lisa, breathing hard.

"OK, let's go. Take her shorts off. Reach behind her. She'll lift up and help you. She wants this." Kat paused, "You want this, don't you Lisa?"

"I want this," said Lisa, as if in a trance.

"She wants this," Kat said again. "Reach behind her, pull her shorts down. SLOWLY!" I was moving too fast and Kat corrected me, her hands reaching out to my arms, slowing me down. "That's better. Slowly. Stroke her ass with your hands as you pull those fucking pants off. Let her feel your nails on her skin. That's it! Take those little slutty shorts all the way off. Throw them across the room."

With Kat and Lisa's help, I pulled Lisa's shorts clear of her legs, and I held the shorts in my hand for a moment, then threw them aside. Lisa wasn't wearing anything under them. Her pussy, framed by a thin wisp of blond hair, waited for me. Kat pressed into me. I was sandwiched between these two beautiful women. The devices accelerated. I heard Kat moan too. Her devices seemed to kick up a notch. I felt her grind her hips into my back, felt the vibrations coming from her chastity belt.

Kat said, "Good work, JB. Now, you're going to finally eat pussy. You're going to do it for me. You're going to pretend you're me in there, licking this bitch, making her cum."

God my cock was aching! I felt Kat lean away. I turned and saw her reach for her laptop on the coffee table. Oh god! She was changing the program on my devices. I felt the probe in my ass really start to work. She turned back to me and we made eye contact briefly. She nodded at me, smiled, then said, "Turn around. Get back in there. Imagine that I'm fucking you in the ass while you eat her pussy!"

Oh god!

Kat said, "Now get in close but don't touch. Get as close as you can and just breathe for a second."

Lisa wasn't having any of that though, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her. "Right here, Robe Boy," Lisa said. "Lick it good, there, slowly, up and down. Oh fuck that feels good!"

"You always need to be in charge, don't you Lisa?" said Kat. Then to me, she said, "Do what she says, JB. Lick her good."

I felt Lisa's hands on the back of my head, guiding my movements. Kat's hands joined Lisa's. They were holding hands, holding my head, stroking each other, moving my head together. I licked up and down Lisa's slit as they guided me. Up. Down. One side. The other. They'd press my forehead away until I was licking lightly, then pull me in harder. Back and forth. Up and down. She was soaking wet. I was rock hard. Kat was grinding against me, panting in my ear. I was getting fucked in the ass by my probe--Kat was fucking my ass. I was lost in sensation, perfectly at peace. All I wanted was to devour Lisa.

"That's right, JB," Kat said. "Lisa is showing you what she wants. You're paying attention. Learn what she likes. Next time, we're going to bind her fucking hands so she can't interfere. Maybe I'll even let you fly solo, so remember how she likes it."

Oh fuck! I pictured Lisa tied to the bed. I pictured Kat and Lisa together. Had they rehearsed this scene? How did Kat know Lisa so well?

Lisa said, "Kat, get up here and take that jump suit off. I want to go down on you while your boyfriend eats me out!"

Oh shit! She would see that Kat was locked up too!

"Not this time, Lisa," said Kat. "Soon."

That seemed to satisfy Lisa, who said, "Fine. Lick my clit, Robe Boy!"

"OK, JB," said Kat, "This is where things get a little tricky. Find that nub. You can do it."

Jesus, I wasn't that bad, was I?!? I moved up, finding Lisa's clit. At least I think I did, because Lisa said, "Yeah! That's it. Lick, oh fuck! Lick! Just like that..." She was growling and moving her hips in wide, slow circles. I struggled to hang on, to stay in contact. She was dripping wet from my tongue, from her own juices.

At that moment, Kat seemed to go crazy too. Pushing into me harder. I could feel the vibrators in her belt—they were in high gear now, and Kat was moaning into my ear.

Kat moved a hand away from my head and took my arm, urging it forward. "Now, gently, JB," Kat said, "Slowly slide a finger into that soaking wet pussy of hers."

I did, finding the entrance, moving gently up and down the outside first, then slowly sliding part way into her hot, wet slit.

Lisa groaned.

"Take it, bitch!" Kat said, pushing my arm forward, plunging my finger in to the hilt. Lisa growled in response. "Another finger! JB!" I put a second finger in her. Kat rammed my arm forward.

"Oh shit!" Lisa called out.

"She likes to be filled up," Kat said, "Don't you, bitch?"

"Fucking fill me up. OH GOD!" Lisa was really grinding now, her hips moving up and down, her head rolling back and forth. She'd reached up under her shirt and was playing with her nipples.

"Another finger, JB!" Kat ordered.

I slipped a finger into Lisa and she shouted, "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!"

Kat kept controlling my arm, pushing it back and forth, driving my fingers in and out of Lisa's pussy. Kat said, "Remember the last time we did this, Lisa? You remember how you took my whole fucking fist? You remember that, Lisa?"

Jesus! I pictured Kat's hand, buried in this little snatch in front of me.

Lisa lost it then. She screamed, clamped down on my hand—I thought she might snap my fingers off—thrashed her hips, panting. "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" She was cumming and Kat kept urging me forward, fucking her with my fingers as she clenched and moaned and writhed and panted.

Remembering Dr. Popova's lesson, and I tried to ease up, but Kat wouldn't let me. She was relentless. Lisa started pushing my head away, grabbing for my hand. "Oh stop! Fuck! Stop...."

Finally, Kat let me stop. She wrapped her arms around me, pulled me back, put her head on my shoulder. She was panting, shuddering, still grinding a little. The two of us, so close to cumming, taken to the edge, our devices holding us just at the edge.

Lisa leaned back and sighed contentedly. "Robe Boy," Lisa said, "I think you passed the audition."

We all stayed where we were, Kat and I wrapped together, our devices tormenting, teasing, stroking. Lisa breathing languidly, making little contented sighing noises, perhaps a bit too loudly, like she was still playing her part. Finally, Kat just lay down on her back, and I lay down next to her, closing my eyes, trying to manage the sensations. Lisa may have been satisfied, but we were still getting teased by these fucking crotch robots. I put my fingers to my mouth, tasting Lisa's juices. I felt my ass--still getting fucked, slowly and steadily.

Then I heard Lisa sit up. I opened my eyes and watched her stand up and cross the room, pick up her trench coat from where it lay on the ground, and wrap it around her half-naked body. She looked around, found her shorts across the room, gathered them and stuffed them in her pocket.

"Well kids," she said, "That was nice. Weird, but nice. Robe Boy, looks like Kat here needs the same treatment you just gave me, but I'm going to let you tend to her in private."

She walked to the door, started to open it, then turned, opened her coat, revealing her half-naked body. "I hope you like what you see Robe Boy, because I have a feeling you're going to be seeing a lot more of this."

Then she slipped out the door and was gone.

12