Telemedicine Ch. 16: New Features

Story Info
Kat's reward, and JB's newest humiliation.
5.7k words
4.69
7k
7

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat and I lay panting on the floor. Lisa had just slammed the door, leaving us alone in Kat's apartment, each locked in chastity, each being tormented by the devious robotic machines that held us captive. The machines worked their magic on us: teasing, bringing us to the edge, the embedded sensors detecting our approaching orgasms and backing off in response, unwilling to let us cum.

The difference was that Kat controlled my devices. She could stop them any time. Kat's devices, on the other hand, were under the control of Dr. Popova. Only the doctor could stop them.

"Kat," I said, "Please have mercy. Please turn my devices off."

Her response was to roll over on top of me. She was still wearing her jumpsuit and mask--left over from Lisa's visit. She peeled her mask off her face, embraced me, ground her hips into mine, and started kissing me hard, like she was a starving person and I was some kind of feast.

"Kat," I broke off. "Upload the video. When Dr. P gets it, she'll turn off your devices."

Kat said, "She's been watching the whole time. She knows everything that happened." She broke off our kiss and sat up, stripping her arms out of her jumpsuit. She said, "I made a deal with her."

She leaned down to kiss me again then stood up, feet on either side of my hips, and stripped off her jumpsuit completely. She said, "Dr. P promised that if we made Lisa cum, she'd let me cum afterwards. She wanted my cooperation," Kat said.

She was naked now except for her chastity belt. She said, "We have an hour!" She dropped back down on top of me, grinding and kissing, then she rolled over, pulling me on top of her. She grabbed my head and pulled me down to her breast. "Kiss!" she said, laying back, closing her eyes, sighing, grinding her hips now up against me.

I took one of her hard, pointed nipples in my mouth, kissing, licking. "Ahhhhh yeahhhhhhh" she said.

My devices were still going crazy on me. "Kat," I said, "What about me? Do I get to cum?"

At that moment, my balls exploded. I threw my head back in pain, sitting up, straddling Kat's hips. I knew instantly my mistake: Dr. Popova was still monitoring us. She'd heard my selfish question. She didn't like it.

"Is Dr. P crushing your balls for that question, JB?" Kat asked, laughing, hands on her tits, taking over for me.

"Oh fuck that hurt!" I gasped.

That seemed to push Kat right over the edge. She screamed, "Oh fuck!" and started shaking under me. Oh shit! She was gonna cum!

"Oh god, yeah! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... oh fu..... " When her orgasm hit her, it was like she'd stopped breathing. She just locked up tight for a second, every muscle frozen. Then, "OH YEAAAASSSSSSS....." She shuddered, rocking in spasms, eyes closed, hands clamped to her breasts. Then, she just collapsed, lying relaxed, panting under me.

I was panting too. I was as hard as I've ever been. Denied. So jealous of how Kat had cum and cum and cum. And so incredibly turned on.

Then Kat opened her eyes and said, "We have an hour. My deal was for as many orgasms as I can have in an hour. So help me!" She pushed me off her with her knees, then grabbed my hand, put it between her legs, on her chastity belt where it covered her pussy. "Rub!" she said.

Wait, she had a deal for *multiple orgasms*?!? Fuck.

But I was confused. She wanted me to rub her chastity belt?!?

"But...?" I tried to make a question come out of my mouth.

"The entire outside covering of the belt is a control surface, JB. And it's enabled for the next hour! When you rub it, it transmits input signals--it can trigger vibrations, motion, shocks, whatever the device is capable of."

I admired Kat's ability to geek out at a time like this.

I rubbed gently, tentatively.

"Jesus, JB! Fucking rub!" She grabbed my hand and pressed it hard into her. I rubbed hard. "Fuck, yeah! That's it!" She laid her head back, and I rubbed the belt between her legs. "Kiss my tits, JB!" she said.

I took a nipple in my mouth, nibbling gently. My free hand was between her legs, rubbing. I could feel my motions being translated into vibrations. "Harder!" she urged, pressing up against my hand, arching her back. "Oh god yeah!"

She looked incredible, and my devices were really working on me. I wondered if my devices had the same capability. But it was hard to think about anything except Kat at that moment. Eyes closed, head back, pressing up against me. I longed to be free from my devices, longed to be able to fuck her. Longed to be able to finally---finally!--cum.

But it wasn't my turn. Kat was building to another orgasm.

"God JB, this feels so good. I'm gonna cum again..." she said, "Oh yeah, I bet you wish you could cum with me too, don't you?"

This was a trap. She was trying to give Dr. P an excuse to punish my balls. "I just want to make you feel good, Kat," feeling clever.

"Oh god, JB, you fucking liar!" she said. "Your dick was so hard when your face was in Lisa's pussy. Did you like that?"

"I did, Kat."

She was so wet now that she was leaking from either side of her belt. I rubbed, harder and harder, my hand getting coated with her juices despite the belt.

"Tell me. Tell me while I fucking cum all over your hand," she said.

I took a deep breath and said, "I was licking Lisa, but I was trying to show you how I'd do it to you when I got the chance," I said.

"Yeah, that's it," Kat said.

I was so close myself now. Holding Kat as she writhed under my hand and listened to my story.

""I liked feeling you behind me, Kat, guiding my head, telling me what to do," I said. "My probe, was...." I stopped, embarrassed.

"What was your probe doing, JB?" she said. She was right on the edge...

"It was fucking me in the ass, and I imagined it was you fucking me," I said.

That did it. "Oh Gaaaaaaaaaa...." She cried, pressing up into me, grabbing my head with her hands, pulling me in close. "Oh fuck!" she shouted, cumming for the second time. I was enthralled. Jealous. Dripping and hard.

"Stop, JB!" she said, pulling me down on top of her. "Stop, please, I need to rest."

I let my weight fall onto her, pressing into her on her living room carpet. She rubbed my head with her hands, started kissing my ear gently. "This must be so frustrating for you, JB."

"You have no idea, Kat," I started...

"Sssshhhh. The doctor is listening. Don't get yourself into worse trouble," Kat said. Then, reaching down to take my balls in her hand, she said, "Hmmm, I wonder if she would have let you cum with me if you hadn't fucked up by asking about it."

Oh god. The feeling of her hand on my balls, caressing gently, tugging, circling.

"Kat please...." I begged.

"Please what, JB," she teased.

"Please please make me cum!" I begged.

Maybe I don't need to tell you what happened next, because I bet you already know. But I'll tell you anyway.

At that moment, Dr Popova and Kat gave me another lesson in what happens when I ask to cum. And they chose the same method--almost like they'd planned it. Dr. Popova crushed my balls with the cuff. Kat crushed them in her fist. I gasped so hard I thought I'd never start breathing again. Like I'd been kicked in the solar plexus, dizzy, stunned.

"JB," Kat said, shaking her head and laughing, "We have so much left to teach you."

----

Kat stood up, leaving me on the floor, holding myself and recovering. She checked the clock. "We have 30 minutes left, JB," she said. "Stay here!"

Stay here? Fine with me, because I wasn't really up for moving at this moment. I watched Kat trot out of the room, coming back a moment later with a big box, setting it on the floor next to me. She sat down beside me and started pulling smaller boxes out. I recognized the first one: VT-8, the Vaginal Thruster. Then two more boxes, each labeled NC-1.

"What're those?," I asked, pointing as she opened the boxes.

"Nipple clamps," Kat said. "A pair for you and a pair for me. They can be linked and have control surfaces on the outside!" She was grinning, excited.

I looked at Kat and screwed up my face. I wasn't getting it.

She looked at me like I was a dumbass, and said, "When I play with this pair, you'll feel it in that pair, and vice versa. Now put them on."

Oh god. I watched her place the clamps on her nipples. They were made of the same flat black material as all of the other devices. These were shaped like short, wide test tubes--or maybe like long nipples. They had an opening on one end, and I watched as Kat squeezed the middle of the clamp, opening it at the end, then sliding it over her nipple. She slowly released it, breathing out through her teeth. "Shit..." she said.

She looked at me and said, "It hurts, but it's good."

She repeated the procedure on the other side. It looked like she had two giant black nipples protruding from her chest. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Clock's ticking!"

I tried to mimic what Kat had done, starting on my left side, but I couldn't make the clamp attach to my nipple. It just kept falling off. "My nipples are too small, Kat," I said.

She leaned in, taking my nipple in her mouth, sucking, nibbling, trying to make my nipple swell. It felt incredible--the sensation shooting to my balls. My nippled hardened, but it was still no use. "Pathetic little nipples, JB. Maybe we'll stretch them somehow. In the meantime, we're going to have to use the other model."

She reached into the big box again. Shuffling things around until she found what she wanted. This next box was labeled NC-B. She opened the box. It was...a bra?!?

"Arms up!" she said, holding a black rubber bra up for me to see, indicating with her motions that she was going to put it on me. I could see electrodes on the inside of the cups, where they would rest on either side of the wearer's nipples.

"Um, I don't know, Kat," I said.

"Not a request, JB. An order," she said. "You're going to put this on because you're going to play with your titties for me while I fuck your ass."

I just stared at her, trying to process what she's just said.

"You're wasting my time!" she said, urgently.

So I held out my arms and she slid the straps over them. She slid around behind me and adjusted everything so that she could get it closed behind my back. I heard it close with a click. "Locked in!" she said.

Oh fuck.

She scooted back around so that she was in front of me and adjusted the cups so that they sat over my nipples. Then she turned to her laptop and--she must have been configuring the bra because I felt it kind of inflate on my chest, pressing the electrodes against my skin and puffing out the cups.

"B-Cups," Kat said, smiling at me. "With nice, pinchable nipples," she said, hitting a few more keys, and laughing as the front of the bra cups--fuck, the cups had just grown prominent nipples. Jesus. I had tits!

"You look sexy as fuck, JB," she said. I'm tempted to go find one of my room-mate's dresses for you, but we don't have time for that now."

Thank god for that, I thought.

"Now watch," she said, lying back on the floor, opening the box that held the vaginal thruster.

She spread her legs, then tapped the thruster on her chastity belt, just where it covered her pussy. The belt split open, just as I'd seen it do the last time--when Dr. Popova had ordered her to insert the thruster.

"Proximity detection algorithm," she said by way of explanation. My sexy geek! Then she got down to business, rubbing the tip of this thruster--basically an 8-inch dildo filled with motors--at the entrance to her pussy. Her very very wet pussy. She moaned a little as she stroked it back and forth, get it wet, covering it with her juices.

"My pussy is so hot and wet, JB," she said, teasing, making a show of rubbing the cock up and down. "You wanna touch me?"

I nodded, mesmerized.

"Too bad," she said. Then she lined the black robot cock up with her opening and slid it home in one motion. "Oh fuck!" she said.

She pressed a little more and I heard it click into place in the belt, sealing it deep inside of her. I think we both gasped at the same time.

"You like that?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Think about how good it will feel if I ever let you fuck me, JB," she said.

I was already thinking about that.

"OK," she said, "We've wasted enough time. Turn around, scoot over to the couch. Bend over and rest your head on the couch so your hands are free. Now!"

I did what she asked, and felt her scoot up behind me. "I can't actually fuck your ass, JB, but I've got my belt and thruster set up to connect with your anal probe. When I move my hips, my thruster is going to fuck me, my belt is going to stroke my clit, and all of that is going to activate your probe--so, actually, yeah, I can fuck your ass!"

She bumped her hips against me, and sure enough, my anal probe gave me a stroke. "Oh god, Kat..." I said.

"Now, it's possible that you're gonna cum from this one. I might have programmed your devices to allow you to cum. So maybe you will cum as I fuck your ass. Would you like that?"

Oh god, more than anything. But I didn't dare open my mouth.

"That's right, JB, you're learning," she laughed. "On the other hand, maybe I programmed your devices to prevent orgasm. I'm not going to tell you which way it is. So you're just going to have to wait and see," she said.

"Kat..." I gasped. She was starting to move her hips slowly back and forth behind me, and my anal probe matched her movements. It had been so long. I knew that this was going to take me over the edge, and I couldn't wait.

"This next part is important, JB," she said. "You're going to stroke the nipples on those tits of yours. They're connected to my nipple clamps and to your electrodes. We're both going to feel it. Try it."

I reached up tentatively, feeling for the nipples on the hard rubber bra that Kat had locked onto my chest. As I moved my fingers around, I felt the bra massaging my chest, and when I found the nipples, fuck! Oh god, I was teasing my own nipples through the bra.

I guess Kat could feel it too, because she said, "Oh yeah, JB, just like that! Play with my tits."

She was breathing hard how, and really starting to fuck me. "Play with your tits! Oh god, do it good, JB. Make me cum, JB, and make yourself cum, too!"

Oh god. I'd been on the edge for so long already, and now this was nearly as much as I could take. Kat was slowly, steadily pounding into me, her motions driving her thruster deep up into her, and driving my anal probe in and out of my ass. The sounds she made were driving me crazy.

"Oh fuck!" she said, "This feels sooo good, JB."

The probe in my ass was keeping time with Kat's thrusts. My cock cage was getting more active again, squeezing in time too. And my hands... oh god I didn't know that my nipples could feel that way. I was flushed with shame, pinching these robot tits I wore, moaning loudly myself.

"Oh god Kat..." I was sure I was going to cum. I felt an incredible flush of gratitude that Kat's program was going to allow me to finally, FINALLY, cum.

"Jonathaaaaaaan...." she called back. "Fuck, JB, I'm gonna...."

"Oh fuck! Oh Kat! I'm so close!" I squeezed my robot breasts as hard as I could, mashing them into my chest, twisting the nipples. I felt my own human nipples tingle in pleasure, sending a wave of sensation down my spine, straight to my balls. I so close. I was trying to push myself over the edge... So.... Close... I twisted harder....

"Oh god yeeeeeessssssss!" Kat screamed, slamming her hips into me over and over as wave after wave of orgasm broke over her.

And when finally, she stopped, just like that, my devices went dead.

Oh god! NO! I hadn't made it. I heard Kat fall back, satisfied. But there would be no orgasm for me this afternoon. I fell to the floor, too crushed to move, speak, or even think.

----

We slept most of the rest of the day. It was Sunday, and I had a feeling that I should be doing chores around Kat's apartment--I wanted to earn my keep. But when Kat finally roused herself to move after our scene on her living room floor, she kissed the side of my face tenderly and said, "I'm going to clean up and then get in my bed to nap. You can nap with me if you want..."

I was waiting for her in her bed after she'd cleaned up, taken out her thruster. I'd tried to get the bra off, but couldn't release the clasp. When she got in bed, I pointed to it and asked, "Could you...?"

"I could," she said, "but I'm not gonna." She pinched my robot nipple, sending a wave of sensation through me. "I think you look really cute that way. I'm going to keep that on you just a little longer."

I was too tired to protest. I lay down, defeated, taking solace in the warmth of her body. We wrapped ourselves around each other and fell into a deep sleep.

---

It was dark when I woke up, and I had a moment of panic--we had to speak with Dr. Popova at 11. I checked the time and was relieved to find it wasn't the middle of the night. I roused Kat, ordered some food, and when it arrived, Kat told me to go get it.

I started out of the room to look for my robe, but Kat said, "Your pants are hanging behind the door of my closet. You can put them on."

Thank god I would have to wear the robe to the lobby. I went to the closet, found my jeans, and pulled them on. When I turned around, Kat threw something at me. "Wear this shirt," she said.

I held it up. It was one of her t-shirts. White, V-neck, far too small for me. "Kat..." I said.

"It's gonna do a nice job of showing off your new tits," she said, smiling. She cocked her head, daring me to protest. Fuck. I pulled on the shirt, stretching over my chest.

"Check yourself out," she said, pointing to the mirror.

I did, and what I saw... The old t-shirt was pretty worn to begin with. Now, stretched over my chest, the white shirt was nearly sheer. My black bra was clearly visible. The fabric clung to the cups. My robo-nipples stuck out obscenely.

"Kat..." I started.

"Hurry up before I turn that thing on..." she said.

"Shoes?" I asked.

"Barefoot tonight," she said.

So I hurried from the room, pulling a mask over my face, and heading out the door and down the hallway to the staircase. Even without the pandemic, I didn't want to meet anyone on the elevator. I met the delivery guy in at the lobby door and picked up our food. He didn't seem to even register my tits. I was relieved, as I turned away, scanning the lobby. There was no one else in the lobby, so I decided to risk the elevator. I pressed the button and watched the old elevator crawl down from a high floor, starting to regret my decision. The elevator arrived, and I hopped in, pressing the Door Close button over and over, waiting in agony for the door to slide shut.

I heard someone open the front door. A woman's voice called, "hold the elevator!" Fuck that! I thought, stabbing at the Door Close button again. But I heard her heels clatter across the lobby and saw her hand stop the door as it closed.

She came into the elevator cursing, "Thanks a lot, asshole..." Of course it would be Lisa. Fuck.

"Oh, it's you!" she said, looking me up and down. "No robe?" she asked.

I had lifted our bag of dinner up in front of my chest, hugging it to me, trying to hide my... tits, as Kat called them.

Lisa wasn't having it though. "Put that bag down and let me see what you're wearing."

I felt compelled to obey her. Don't ask me why. It was just something in the way she said it. So I lowered the bag, revealing my sheer t-shirt and my robo-bra.

"Hooo!" she shouted. "Oh my god the two of you!" She paused and said, "Wait, is that one of those devices?"

I nodded.

"Oh god," she said, sounding excited. "What does it do?"

By then we had reached her floor. She held the door open, but made no motion to leave the elevator. She just looked at me, waiting for me to answer the question.

12