Telemedicine Ch. 16: New Features

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it can be programmed to uh..." I paused. For some reason I didn't want to describe it. But she just kept staring at me, waiting. I felt my face flush red behind my mask. "To uh stimulate my... nipples."

"Yes!" she cried. "I love it! What else does it do? Do those nipples work?"

"Um, if you mean do I feel it when they're played with, then yeah, they work," I said.

She leaned back out of the elevator to look up and down the hall, then, still holding the door, leaned back in, reached a hand up to my chest, letting it land on the left-side cup of the bra. She took the nipple in her fingers and squeezed. "You feel that?" she asked.

Oh god, I did. I nodded. My cock started getting hard in my cage. This couldn't go any further.

"Lisa," I said, "I gotta go. I'm bringing Kat her dinner. I don't want to make her mad."

"OK, Robe Boy," she said, "But I'm not done playing with those titties of yours. I'll see you soon!"

She turned, released the door, and walked away down the hall. The elevator door slid shut. I breathed a sigh of relief.

---

"What took you so long?" Kat asked when I got back to the apartment.

"I ran into Lisa," I said, glumly.

"Yeah, I know," she said, holding up her phone. "She wants to come up and play with your titties."

"What did you tell her?" I asked, worried.

"JB," Kat said, suddenly serious. "You and your tits belong to me. I'm not the sharing type."

Oh my god. "Is that what you said?" I asked.

"I just told her that we had work tomorrow and were turning in early," Kat said.

I looked at the clock. I didn't want to be late for our appointment with Dr. Popova. Kat saw my eyes and nodded. We set out the food and ate, mostly in silence. She mostly ignored me, reading her phone, picking it up occasionally to type. I assumed that she was chatting with friends, but I didn't ask.

I wanted to ask Kat a million questions, but I was feeling nervous and unsettled. I wanted to ask about Lisa. I wanted to ask her what she meant when she said that I belonged to her. Mostly though, I wanted to ask about the audition. Did I pass? Would I be allowed to stay? But I was too chicken-shit to ask anything at all.

---

At 11pm exactly we were on the couch, connecting to a video call with Dr. Popova. Kat had made me take my pants off when I'd returned with dinner, but insisted I keep her t-shirt on over the robo-bra. "It makes the illusion more...compelling," she'd said.

"Hello!" said Dr. Popova, over video. "Don't you both look smashing tonight?" She seemed like she was in a good mood.

"Kat, I hope you enjoyed your reward?" she asked.

"I did. Thank you Doctor," Kat said.

"Well you certainly earned it. It must have been difficult for you to watch Jonathan perform a service on... someone else," Dr. Popova said.

"Yeah," said Kat, "It was. Especially on her."

I saw a brief look of displeasure on Dr. Popova's face. But then she just turned to me and said, "Now, Jonathan! Let's take a look at you!" She smiled at me, and made a show out of looking me up and down in her monitor. She said, "I wasn't sure that breasts would suit you, but I have to say that you look smashing!"

I really hoped that this wasn't going to lead to a new long-term commitment for me. I couldn't wait to get these new tits off me. I didn't think they were sexy at all.

"Do you like them, Jonathan?" Dr. Popova asked.

I had to be very careful here. "I like to do things that please you and Kat. You both seem to like them, and that makes me happy," I said.

"Well Jonathan, that's very carefully put. I think you just said that you don't care for them at all, but you are willing to wear them for our sake. That's another step forward in your treatment. Congratulations!" she said.

"Thank you, Doctor," I said.

"Now, let's get to the business of Jonathan's audition," the doctor said. "Your downstairs neighbor seemed to be very satisfied--and I believe that I heard her say as much. So now, Kat, it's up to you. In your opinion, did Jonathan pass the audition?"

I held my breath. I wanted to stay at Kat's. Her answer would decide whether or not I would be allowed to.

Kat looked at me and smiled. She leaned over and kissed me, gently at first, then she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight, kissing me insistently, her tongue finding mine. I reached up for her tentatively, aware that Dr. Popova was watching, and worried that Kat might be testing Dr. Popova's patience. Finally, she broke away and turned to the camera. "Yes, Doctor. He did a wonderful job, and it is my judgement that he passed the audition."

Dr. Popova smiled--it seemed a little forced, but at least she wasn't angry. In that moment I wondered, were they fighting over me?

"Alright then," Dr. Popova said. "Jonathan, congratulations. You have passed the audition, and you have my permission and blessing to remain at Kat's apartment for as long as you both wish."

"Oh god, thank you so much, Doctor," I said. I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulder. In fact, I hadn't realized how stressed I was until that moment when the stress was relieved. I closed my eyes and slumped back on the couch, covering my eyes. I'd been through so much over these last few weeks. I was worried that I was actually going to break down and cry. I didn't want either of them to see it.

"I do want to ask you a few more questions, Jonathan," Dr. Popova said. "It will help me plan the next phase of your treatment.

Reluctantly, I sat up and opened my eyes. "What do you want to ask me, Doctor?"

"I'd like to hear about the feelings you experienced when you performed cunnilingus on Lisa," Dr. Popova said. "Please tell me about your experience, in as much detail as you can."

I didn't know where to start. "Um... it was cool, I guess," I said, sounding stupid, even to myself. I kept going. "I mean that I liked it. I was happy and I guess relieved that I was able to make Lisa cum."

I felt Kat's elbow in my ribs, and I looked over at her. She was staring at me, a raised eyebrow, a question on her face. "YOU made her cum?" Kat said.

"Ok, yeah, you're right," I said. "We made her cum. It was actually pretty awesome to have Kat there as a guide."

I looked over and Kat smiled at me.

"And um..." I had more to say, but I was a little embarrassed. "Um, it was really hot to feel Kat behind me while I was between Lisa's legs. Yeah, that was awesome."

"Very good, Jonathan!" the doctor said. "Well, we'll simply have to make more opportunities for the three of you to play together. Would you like that, Jonathan?"

Before I could answer though, Kat jumped in, "Whoa, wait. That was a one-time thing. I don't want Jonathan fucking Lisa whenever you say, Doctor."

I was worried about Kat now, but she didn't seem worried. She was mad and ready to fight.

Dr. Popova said, "Now Kat, no one said anything about fucking. I simply asked Jonathan if he would like to do that again. So Jonathan, answer the question."

I was clearly fucked now. If I said yes, Kat would be mad at me. If I said no, Dr. Popova would probably know I was lying--I'd already said how much I liked it. So I had to pick which one of them I wanted to piss off.

"Um, no, Doctor," I said. "I don't think I want to do that again."

"That's funny," Dr. Popova said. "A moment ago you said it was... what was your word? Oh yes, 'awesome.' So now you want me to believe that you don't want to do that again.

Oh god, this was going to end badly.

"Doctor, it's only that Kat said..."

"I don't care what Kat said," Dr. Popova cut in. "I want to know what YOU want."

Dr. Popava waited, then said, "OK, let me ask you a different question. Did you enjoy Lisa's pussy?"

"Um, yeah," I said.

"And do you think she's beautiful?" the doctor asked.

"I mean, yeah," I said again, feeling like I was playing chess against a grandmaster.

"What did you find most beautiful about her?"

Shit. Fuck. "Um, well, she had a really nice body," I said. I wasn't sure if Kat actually responded physically to my words, but I was scared to look at her.

"From what I could see, Jonathan, I have to agree with you. She is a very beautiful woman," Dr. Popova said. "And quite different from Kat, I believe. More voluptuous, more curved, larger breasts."

What was I supposed to say here? I mean I loved Kat's slim, athletic body. It was definitely more my type. But yeah, Lisa was smokin hot, just different.

Dr. Popova didn't wait for me to respond though, she just said, "And did you enjoy being sandwiched between two beautiful women?"

"Of course I did," I said. Dr Popova was was continuing to move her pieces on the chess board. I saw the attack was developing, and would be deadly, but I just couldn't see any way to stop it.

"And would you enjoy licking Kat's pussy the way you licked Lisa's?" the doctor asked.

OK, this was a safe one. "Yeah, I'd really like that," I said. My dick started to get hard thinking about it.

"OK, last question for you, Jonathan," she said. "If I give you a chance to eat Kat's pussy, would you like to have Lisa to be behind you, showing you how to do it, just the way that Kat did?"

Check.

"Um, if Kat wants that, then uh...?" I said.

I thought one of them would start to crush my balls at this point, but instead, Dr. Popova turned to Kat and said, "Kat, you do not want Lisa to come back, that is clear, so let me offer you a deal."

I guess the doctor was done with me for the moment.

"What?" Kat said coldly.

"I will open your belt. I won't unlock it completely just yet, but I'll open it front and back and I'll leave it open so you can have unfettered access. You may offer that access to Jonathan, to Lisa, to whomever you want. You may use whatever devices you wish in the belt as well."

"I see," Kat said slowly. "And what do I have to do for you?"

"Oh dear," said Dr. Popova. "You're not going to do anything for ME. You're going to do something for Jonathan. You're going to invite Lisa back and allow her to participate when you first allow Jonathan to pleasure you with his mouth!"

I looked at Kat. I couldn't read her face. She sat calmly, not responding.

"Is that all?" Kat asked.

"Well, I believe that since you are inviting Lisa up to help you, that one of you should volunteer to please her as well. In fact, Kat, I believe that you should show Jonathan your own technique, so you'll do it. Yes, that will be fine. First you'll show Jonathan how you can please Lisa with your mouth, then, once she's satisfied, I'm sure she'll be willing to be a guide for Jonathan as he learns to pleasure you. That seems fine, doesn't it Kat?"

Kat looked defeated, but she nodded. Check-mate.

"Very well," said Dr. Popova. "See that all this gets done by tomorrow evening."

And once again, the call went dead. Dr. Popova was gone.

12