Telemedicine Ch. 21: Reconfigured

Story Info
Our story concludes: paddles, pain, and orgasms for some.
6.9k words
4.46
5.2k
9

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit has been blowing my mind for weeks now. Global pandemic? Yeah. Blackmailed by a freaky Russian telemedicine clinic? Check. Sexy Russian dominatrix doctor? OK. Robotic sex devices? Sure. And me? Falling for my crush/fuck-buddy/co-worker? Absolutely. Any one of those would have been plenty, but all of them together?

But now? Dr. Popova walking into Kat's apartment? "Somewhere-outside-of-Moscow" Dr. Popova?

Remember that I'm naked. I've just cum my brains out. And Kat? Yeah, she's tied up on the fucking coffee table. So... booooom! I mean, you would have needed a forklift to get my jaw up off the floor.

"I can tell from your expression Jonathan that you are a bit surprised to see me," said Dr. Popova.

Uh...

"I've got another surprise for you," she said.

She didn't wait for me to respond though. Instead, she turned to Kat. She said, "Now Kat, surely you're not surprised to see me now, are you?"

"I am not, no," said Kat. She didn't seem very pleased. I mean, she was strapped to the table, and Dr. P was fucking with her, so...

"And please, Kat," said Dr. Popova, with exaggerated sweetness, "Please tell Jonathan exactly why you're not surprised."

Kat looked at the doctor as well as she could, then at me. She said, "This was part of the deal. We'd tell you the whole truth, and then I'd get out of this belt and get control of you devices."

"So, Kat, what is the whole truth?" Dr. Popova said.

"Jesus, JB!" Kat said, "I'd have thought you would have figured this out. Look at her! It's fucking Lisa!"

Um... what?

I looked at Dr. Popova. She winked at me, and then the most amazing thing happened. She cocked her hip--no, she kind of relaxed her whole body. I watched her whole body language change before my eyes. She reached her hand to her forehead, took hold of her hair and lifted just the front. It was a wig! A black wig. Underneath I saw a bit of blonde before she settled the wig back in place. She said, in Lisa's soft, teasing voice, "Hello Robe Boy!"

It was like a gut punch. I walked across the room, sat on a chair, and just stared.

"I can't believe it took you this long to figure it out," Kat said.

It seemed so obvious. Why hadn't I seen it?

Lisa said, "You know, when Kat and I first dreamed up this role, Dr. Popova, a sexy Russian doctor / dominatrix type... I wasn't sure I could play the part." She paused, looked at me with lowered eyes. She said, "I'm usually much more of the submissive type."

She said, "But I got into, Jonathan. I really got into it." She smiled. Then she said, "And I started to wonder what it would be like to be in control of BOTH you and Kat."

Then she stood up straight and the doctor was back. I was in awe of her skill, the way she was able to transform herself into a completely different person, right in front of my eyes.

Lisa--I mean Dr. Popova--looked at Kat, "I'm sorry that the doctor will be going away after this," she said. She tapped a few more times on her phone. "But the doctor still has a little more treatment to administer!"

Kat said, "Oh FUCK!" I watched her hips jerk, as Dr. Popova activated Kat's chastity belt.

"Does that hurt, dear?" She asked Kat.

"You fucking know it hurts," Kat said, tension in her voice.

"Mmmm" said Dr. Popova, almost to herself, "I suppose when I go back to being Lisa again, you'll find a way to pay me back for tonight, Kat"

Between clenched teeth, Kat said, "You bet your ass I will"

"Yes," said the doctor. "Honestly, I'm sure I'm going to love that too, which is why I'm not going to be even a little bit merciful to you now," she laughed, her eyes sparkling.

Kat was struggling on the table now. Naked except for the chastity belt. A small sheen of sweat had started to coat her upper lip, her neck, her chest, her breasts.

"Now Jonathan, you must have so many questions," she said. "Please put your brain in gear and ask them now. Kat will answer."

I looked at Dr. Popova. Lisa. Fuck, this actress standing in front of me, asking me something I could barely process. I didn't even know who I was talking to.

Finally, I just said, "I don't understand..."

Kat said, "Jesus, JB! Lisa and I came up with a plan to get you here." She looked at me like I was an idiot, the closed her eyes in pain.

"Oooh, Kat, you poor dear," Dr. Popova said, "Do you need me to turn this down a bit?"

Kat nodded.

"Just kidding!" Dr. Popova said. "If I change anything, it will only be to turn it up. So Kat, please continue..."

"OK, fuck," said Kat, grunting now. "This all started because I wanted you to come spend lockdown here, but listen, JB, you were just such a shitty lover."

Well that was blunt. I mean, between the two of them, they'd already drilled into my head how selfish I was. Still...

"Yes dear," said the doctor, "we needed to teach you how to eat pussy before we could really let you stay."

I started to play back all of my interactions with Dr. Popova in my mind. "So you faked the clinic?"

"We built a set in the apartment downstairs," Kat said.

"Theatre people," the doctor said, shrugging.

"The blackmail?" I asked.

Kat said, "Fake."

"But the credit card charges?"

"Oh those were real. But we used them to buy all these devices." Kat said, pointing to her belt.

"Technically, I guess they're all yours," said Dr. Popova. "But then, you belong to us, so I guess the devices do too."

"He doesn't belong to you, he belongs to ME!" Kat said. She stared at Dr. Popova for a moment, who only nodded, I guess letting Kat win the point.

Then Kat turned to me and said, "The devices are all from a really cool startup in Hoboken," she said. "I met the founder just before lockdown. And the SDK really is fucking amazing!" She looked at me and smiled.

My sexy geek! My heart kinda melted then. I mean, I was angry. I was horny. I was confused. But I was also suddenly overwhelmed with this feeling of tenderness for Kat at that moment. I couldn't help but smile back.

My sexy-tortured-on-the-coffee-table geek!

"This is getting boring," said the doctor. "Let's bring this to a conclusion." She turned to me. "Jonathan, I see you making moon faces at Kat, and honestly, it's annoying enough that I think I'll punish you too, since this is my last chance.

A few more taps and I heard Kat's cuffs click and saw them fall away.

I looked at the doctor, confused.

"Oh, we're not done with her darling," Dr. Popova said. "We're just moving this party to the clinic. Let's go, everyone--robes! We're going downstairs."

----

Dr. Popova disappeared into her room, I mean Lisa's room. I mean... fuck,you know what I mean. In any case, she came back carrying a black duffel back and Lisa's trench coat. She dropped the bag by the door--it made an ominous thud, and walked up to Kat, carrying the trench coat. She cuffed Kat's hands behind her, draped the coat over her shoulders and buttoned a few of the buttons in front. I was sure it would gap when she walked, but I guess that was the point.

Dr. P looked at me and said, "You know what you're wearing, Robe Boy!" I found my fuzzy slippers and the robe, and pulled it on.

She had not turned down Kat's devices. They were still administering whatever painful settings the doctor had set, and Kat was shifting back and forth on her feet, trying to ease the pain but also trying not to give Dr. Popova the satisfaction of displaying her suffering.

Dr. Popova pulled out her phone and said, "Alright, let's just set you both to elevator mode." She tapped on her phone, and I felt my cuff come alive. Mercifully, it was the only device I was wearing, but it was still capable of delivering powerful sensations. It started to vibrate and squeeze, and I was scared of what was coming. I looked at Kat. Her face was screwed up in pain. It seemed as though the doctor had turned her up a notch.

Then the doctor got us all masked up, grabbed the duffel bag, and led us downstairs to the apartment that they'd been using as headquarters.

We made quite a sight in the hallway, and I was sure someone was going to catch us, but we encountered no-one, and the elevator was empty when it arrived. My balls were being tortured by the cuff, and after we climbed in, Dr. P hit the button, and we started down, I let out a sigh. But at 5, the chime sounded, the elevator stopped, and the doors slid open.

An old man in a black coat and mask was waiting. I pulled my robe tighter. I tried to keep my face neutral, tried not to show how much pain I was feeling in my balls. Dr. Popova said, "Hello Mr. Kishka," sweetly.

"I'll get the next one," the old man said.

---

We made it to the apartment that they'd been using as the clinic. Apparently, it belonged to a friend of theirs who had left to ride out lockdown with family in the county, and gave them the keys. He'd asked them to water the plants, but otherwise gave them permission to use the place as they pleased.

As we entered, Dr. Popova said, "Would you like a tour of my offices, Jonathan?"

I was gritting my teeth as the cuff tortured my balls, but I nodded.

She walked us down the hallway--the apartment was nearly identical in layout to Kat's--and led us into a nearly empty room. There was a desk on one side of the room, and I recognized the background--it was Dr. Popova's clinic!

I looked at Dr. Popova, and she said, in Lisa's voice, "Drama school. You get pretty good at set decorating." She shrugged, then resumed character.

"Now... here," she said, back in her Dr. Popova character, "here is something I'm very proud of." She gestured across the room, to the only other furniture in the room. It was a old-fashioned doctor's exam table.

"Holy shit," said Kat.

"Yes, this is new, Kat. I called in a favor on this one," said the doctor. She looked at us again. "OK, Kat, up you go!"

The doctor walked over to Kat, took off her mask, peeled back her overcoat, and led her to the bed. She pulled out her phone again and unlocked Kat's cuffs. She pointed at Kat, then at the bed. "You. On the bed. Hands and knees. Now!"

Kat again stared daggers at her friend, but complied. When she was up on the bed, Dr. Popova opened the duffle bag, pulled out more cuffs, and cuffed Kat's ankles and wrists tightly to the rails of the examination table.

Then, Dr. Popova unlocked the wheels of the examination table, rolled it into the middle of the room, and locked the wheels up again. She could now walk in a complete circle around the bed with no obstruction, and she proceeded to do so, tracing her fingertips along Kat's bare skin as she did, swaying her hips, and holding eye contact with me.

This was the woman that I'd fantasized about for weeks now. She was in skin-tight jean, a black turtleneck. Her impossibly red lips. Her black hair--which I now knew was a wig. I didn't care. My dick didn't care. It had grown to fullly hard, even as the cuff did it's best to torture me soft. It was overwhelming.

"What shall we do with you Jonathan?" She asked, placing a finger to her mouth as she continued to circle Kat on the bed. She made it to the other side of Kat, so that Kat's kneeling and nearly naked body was between us. The doctor put one hand on Kat's ass, and with her other hand, took Kat's nipple and began to pull and squeeze.

Kat gasped.

"I suppose it would be good to lock you back up Jonathan, now that you've had your orgasm," Dr. Popova said. "Would you like that?"

I knew this was a trick question--I mean, there's only so many times you can get kicked in the balls before you learn to see it coming.

"If it makes you and Kat happy, then I would like it," I said.

She laughed at that. Dr. Popova said, "Very good answer, Jonathan. Perhaps I should ask you a more difficult question..." She looked at me with a small, wicked smile on her face.

She smacked Kat's ass once, very hard. I looked at Kat. She was breathing hard, writhing her hips, trying to lean in to Dr. P's hand as it slowly worked on her nipple.

Dr. Popova said, "Look at this ass," she said. "Can you imagine slipping into Kat's pussy from behind? Would you like that? Taking her hard while she's locked to my examination table?"

"Oh god, Doctor!" I said, before I could control myself. In the same instant, I heard Kat groan from the table.

"I'm going to take that as a yes?" she said.

"Yes, Doctor," I said, hoarsely.

"Or maybe you'd rather fuck her in the ass," she said, dragging her finger dramatically over the place where the belt covered Kat's asshole.

My cock throbbed.

"Kat," said Dr. Popova, "I'm going to tell you what is going to happen now. I want you to listen closely, and I'm going to need your consent. I'm going to need your enthusiastic consent. I'm going to... need to hear you beg for this, do you understand?"

Kat's eyes were closed, but she nodded.

"Say it!" said Dr. Popova.

"I understand," said Kat.

"Very good," said the doctor. "First, I'm going to ask you a few more questions about your experience over the last few days. You will answer them honestly. If you lie to me, you will be punished. Do you agree?"

Kat said, "Yes, doctor."

Dr. Popova said, "Then, if Jonathan has questions, you will answer them. Do you agree to answer honestly? Again, I will punish any dishonesty."

"Yes, Doctor," said Kat.

"Very good," the doctor continued. "Then, no matter how you answered the questions, I'm going to punish you. You are going to beg to be punished. Beg. Do you understand?"

"Oh god, yes, Doctor," said Kat. Her hips were rotating still against Dr. Popova's hand, which rested on her ass.

"Let me hear you beg," she said.

"Dr. Popova, I'm begging you to punish me! Please, I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you, JB, and I deserve to be punished for it!"

"Mmmmm," said Dr. Popova. "That was very good, Kat. You are good at begging, you know?" She laughed.

"When I punish you, you will beg me to stop. I will not stop. If you beg hard enough though, I might decide to fuck you when we're done. I might not. I might decide to let Jonathan fuck you. You might get nothing though. Or you might get the most painful fucking of your life. I might decide to bury some of these cruel electric toys deep inside your sopping wet holes, if you ask for that very sweetly."

Oh shit. I had been so fucking hot for Dr. Popova when she was simply a remote character on a video chat. But now, in person, I was completely overcome. I had to remind myself that she wasn't actually real--she was just a character that Lisa had invented and was now performing for us both. But holy shit!

She lifted her hand, and smacked Kat's ass three times as she asked, "Do? You? Understand?!?" The smacking sounds ringing loudly off the walls of this small room.

"I understand, Doctor. Please!" Kat cried, "I can't take this anymore. Ask me your questions, punish me, fuck me, and then please, please let me out."

Dr. Popova smiled at me. "As I said, Jonathan, I have come to really enjoy this role."

Then she turned back to Kat and said, "Kat, please tell us what you're feeling right now."

"Oh god, Doctor." Kat said. "I feel your finger pinching my nipple, and it hurts. I feel it going straight to my pussy. I feel the belt shocking my pussy, vibrating, then shocking. Oh fuuuuuck!" She cried as a particularly strong shock seemed to hit.

"Do you like those feelings, Kat?" asked the doctor.

"No, Doctor, I don't." Kat said.

Dr. Popova turned then and walked to the desk, the tapped a few keys on the keyboard, then spun the monitor around so we could both see it. It looked like a dashboard of some sort. There were gauges and graphs, and it looked like it was displaying incoming data in real time.

"Tell me what's on the screen, Kat," Dr. Popova said coldly.

Kat, who had been keeping her eyes closed, looked up at the screen. "Ugh, that's my dashboard, Dr. Popova."

"That's right, Kat," Dr. Popova said. "Tell Jonathan what your dashboard says."

"Oh fuck, OK," said Kat, straining against the pain, trying to get her thoughts together. "When we started getting the devices from Teledildonics--that's the startup I was telling you about, JB--I had a hard time understanding the data output. They had a shitty little app that showed sensor data, but I wanted something better. I'd met the founder--this guy named Gregor--at a meetup just before lockdown started. So I contacted him, got the SDK, and started building this dashboard."

I was really falling for this woman.

"This dashboard view shows output from the sensors in the devices that I'm wearing. We can switch it to show what you're wearing, and there's even a view that will show us both," Kat said.

"Enough!" Dr. Popova said. "Tell Jonathan what the data means!"

"Oh, shit, ugh, Doctor, it hurts!" Kat said.

Dr. Popova said, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear." She picked up the mouse, hovered over an area of the screen, clicked the display for the Kat's chastity belt, and changed a setting from 50% to 55%. "There, dear, is that better?" she said.

It didn't seem to be better. In fact, judging from Kat's body, it seemed a lot worse.

"Oh god, Doctor, I'm sorry," Kat said. I could see her trying to figure out what to do. Then she said, "OK, JB, the display shows all of the currently active devices and their settings. It lets you change the settings--which you can also do from the app. And it shows incoming sensor data, which, is kinda wonkish, but basically, it shows arousal levels."

"My goodness you nerds are long-winded," said the Doctor. "Let's try this one more time, Kat. Tell Jonathan what the display says about your arousal level."

"Top right, JB," said Kat, "See where it says 85%? When it gets to 100% it means you're cumming."

"Yes, Kat. 85%,"Dr. P said. "So, when I asked you if you liked this, you said no, but you appear to be close to orgasm. So what does this mean?"

Kat had closed her eyes. Her hips were writhing around again. Her head hung down, and I could see her biting her lip. On the display, her arousal levels running in waves, running between 75% to 90%. It was mesmerizing.

"Oh god, I wasn't being completely honest, Doctor," Kat said.

"So...." Dr. Popova prompted.

"Ok, it fucking turns me on, but I hate it. I want to be the one in control, and I hate being a sub," Kat said.

"Kat..." Dr. Popova admonished. She reached for the mouse again and said, "Don't make me turn it up any higher."

"Look, ugh," Kat said, really struggling for words now. "I don't want to like it, but fuck ok, it's hot, OK? Part of me likes it, OK?"

"There!" said Dr. Popova. "See how easy that was?" She turned to me and said, "Jonathan, should we reward her honesty with an orgasm? Look at how close she is!"

The dashboard showed Kat at 90% arousal. Dr. Popova walked away from the desk, back to Kat. She ran her hand over Kat's crotch. It was still covered--locked away--by the chastity belt, but she was dripping wet, her arousal running down her legs. Kat had closed her eyes and dropped her head again.

Dr. Popova took the flat of her hand and just pressed hard against Kat's covered pussy, applying steady pressure. Kat groaned, pushed back, grinding hard, trying to get enough friction to orgasm.

"No, I don't think so!" said Dr. Popova, removing her hand.

Kat groaned again.

"We have at least one more important question to answer for Jonathan here before we can begin to tend to your needs," Dr. Popova said. "Kat, please explain to Jonathan how you came to involve me, Dr. Popova."

It was a good question. I mean, if Kat was all about control, you'd never guess from looking at this particular scene. I mean here she was being completely dominated by a fictional character portrayed by her submissive room-mate.

Kat opened her eyes and looked at me. "Ok, I'm going to try, JB, but it's hard to answer in this position," Kat said.

12