All Comments on 'Telemedicine Ch. 21: Reconfigured'

by JamaisYariver

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. 21 chapters only to find it wasn't really building to anything.

Guess there won't be more since the pandemic stopped a long time ago. Maybe that's a good thing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grin. Weirdly for a fantasy --- and such an outrageous one --- it sort of ended ?realistically? Also sweetly. Very nice.

Do write more pron, in whatever setting arouses you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great ride. Thanks. Please write a sequel maybe post lockdown COVID is hopefully over!

crittergirlcrittergirlover 1 year ago

The ending was strangely sweet, for such a hot story. I really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series was so fucking hot!! Please write more

dasinclevedasincleveover 1 year ago

Loved the series. Glad you finished it, but definitely interested in what happens next with at least JB and Kat. I hope that its a loving relationship where "owning" JB includes mercy and not unending torment/denial.

I'm not a fan of humiliation. I prefer it to be a loving relationship with S&M used to get both parties off. Denial ok for limited time (like a week maybe 2), not cruelly extended for months or more. Teasing and tormenting pain used to extend arousal to foreseeable conclusion with orgasms for all. I'd like them to have a "loving Domme" relationship where the focus is on both wanting the other to be turned on and satisfied - knowing that that means she is turned on by occasionally administering pain/torment to him, while he is turned on by receiving it, both knowing that this pleases both of them. (See "Femdom Between Friends" by jack562004)

PS - I have been doing most of my Literotica reading on my phone using the Lit app. It allows me to rate the stories (5 stars for all of yours!) but cannot comment. Maybe other fans of you are doing the same, so not as many comments as you deserve. I hope you keep up the good work anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fun story to read.

It had a good balance of pain and sexual aspects, with a good ending on the emotional side too.

If you have ideas / inspiration for more, then please write more.

A sequel? Sure, maybe jumping ahead a little to see how they are doing down the line.

Or anything else really -- something in the same universe (someone else using these or similar toys)?

A story more focused on denying the girl, or one where the boy and girl take turns?

A series of short stories, or one long one like this?

I'd say whatever you have the inspiration to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. Great and interesting setup and extremely well written. Thank you!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

He should leave them both. He didn't deserve that and they were dishonest with him.

Wolfman71188Wolfman71188about 1 year ago

I loved this whole series dude. I never saw Lisa being the Doctor coming. I figured the whole series was only slightly grounded in reality haha. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed the series. Wasn't sure how it was going to go, but overall, it worked out pretty nicely. JB has learned his limits and Kat also. I'm guessing now its out n the open it would be a huge relief for the both, that level of Domme/Sub activity must have been exhausting and impossible to live everyday, so I imaging it will now take a lesser role in an otherwise loving relationship with a few crazy sessions thrown in to keep them on their toes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamaisYariver@JamaisYariver
If you like 1000 Strokes, you can find an illustrated edition (paper & eBook) available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2NguJIA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES