Telepathic Memoirs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen: You okay babe?

Moist fingers were sucked into my lips as I typed a reply.

Ally: A little confused, a little dazed, but more than okay.

Ally: I may have gotten a little carried away with my description...

Jen: If that is you getting carried away.

Jen: Do it all the time.

A minute past as I tried to figure out what to say. My mind had lost most of its functions.

Jen: This bed is really gonna need a wash now.

Ally: Oh god XD

Jen: I'm not a squirter though. I have just left sweaty butt cheek prints lol.

Ally: Oh my god XD

Ally: Wait which side of the bed did you play on?

Jen: My side don't worry. I wasn't sitting in your juices.

Oh good.

Jen: I mean I couldn't have buried my nose in them and licked them if I was sitting in them.

Ally: You didn't!!

Jen: Not this time. Round two?

Ally: Wash them! Now!

Jen typed a laughing emoji in reply.

I too was laughing in a slightly delirious manner. I wasn't sure what was happening to our friendship but I very much enjoyed the new dynamic I had with my best friend. If anything, she seemed more into it than I was.

Jen: Not upset, are you?

I thought for a few minutes.

Ally: Upset no. Confused maybe. But I'm not upset. No regrets here.

Jen: Same.

Jen: We can work out what this means later? In person maybe? Still friends though.

Ally: Sounds perfect :)

Jen: I guess I better sneak these sheets to the washing machine then.

Ally: I guess I better sneak and clean my knickers up lol

We texted a while longer about other safer topics but there was an even more open tone to our conversations than ever before. I worried a little about how our relationship would develop from now on and whether things would be awkward between us when we met up next. I was also concerned as to whether things would change between myself and my other friends if things progressed with Jen. Was I considering a relationship with her? Was she considering one? Meeting up would solve my concerns. However, I would be able to see her thoughts far earlier than she would hear mine. I had concerns as to whether a relationship I had with anyone could be equal if I had such an advantage of knowledge over them but being open as I was with Jen gave me hope. With the afterglow of my orgasm still coursing through me, my damp knickers pulled to the side of my plump and red pussy, my eyelids felt heavy and my muscles sunk into my bed. My mind was awash with questions and fantasies but soon, I drifted into a deep sleep.

-----------------

12