Telepathy Ch. 01

Story Info
Telepathic girl falls for her friend’s boyfriend.
6.1k words
4
7.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murphy groans as he reaches over with his hand to switch the alarm clock off. He might like going to school but hates waking up so early for that. It is really necessary though. There is simply no other choice for him. The school is a bit far from his house and he has to leave early if he wants to get there in time. He quickly gets into the shower stall and showers as quickly as he could. Then Murphy brushes his teeth. The boy also looks for something to wear to school while he does so. Despite being able to afford it, he isn't picky about what he wears.

Once done, he quickly puts his clothes on. Then he checks to see if he's packed everything properly. Satisfied that he has, he goes into the living room where his parents are waiting for him. His dad is sitting at the table while his mom is in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Like usual, Murphy's father is reading the morning newspaper. Murphy believes he's got his nerdy side from his dad but the truth is he would have ended up as a dork on his own anyway. His dad also being one is merely a coincidence and not a cause or anything like that.

"Hey, honey," his mom says to him as she places a plate of waffles down at the table. "How's school lately? Did you make any new friends?" He sighs to himself. Not this conversation again! "I know that transferring schools in your senior year can be very rough but you can still try to find someone to hang out with. No need to be alone all the time, you know? Just think about it." It is one of the very rare occasions when Murphy thinks that his mom is boring. Extremely rare. Most of the time she is charismatic and interesting to talk to, especially when she is bragging about how she bagged his dad.

"Mom, thank you for worrying about me, but I'm fine. You have nothing to worry about," Murphy tells her. "I can be on my own. I don't need friends or anything like that." He then starts to eat the waffles, not wanting to talk to her about his high school life anymore. He loves her but can't stand it when she tells him he needs to get out there and meet some new people and make some friends, when he would rather be reading something at home, in his warm little bedroom. That's just who he is.

His father then says "I think your mom is right on this though," making his eyes go wide in surprise. Murphy can't believe his dad would say that he needs to get out more. The middle aged man is as much of an introvert as he is and he too didn't have any friends back in high school. "I missed a lot of chances to make friends when I was your age. Don't make the same mistakes as I did. It would be good for you to have some friends you can still hang out with after it is all over."

Murphy sighs. "Thanks, but it won't be good for me, because I like it better when I'm alone," he tells both of them. "I don't need other people in my life. I just want to read and do my homework and watch TV. That's all. Having some friends is only going to be a waste of my time. A girlfriend is a completely different subject though. That I won't mind having one, but it would be a long time before I can get any." And then he is back to eating the waffles again. He is eating quickly now, wanting to get to school ahead of time.

"Every introvert says then before they meet someone," his mother says. "Take your dad, for example. He was a total geek just like you. I mean, he still is a geek, but you get my point." His father flushes slightly and Murphy snickers. "I dropped several hints but he didn't think that a cheerleader like me could want him and failed to pick them up. That's why I ended up slipping a drug into his orange juice and taking him to the closet where I deflowered him. It was the perfect first date," she says to her son with a smile, recalling that wonderful, distant memory.

Sometimes Murphy would let himself wonder if his mom is a little insane or something to brag about raping his dad but he never asked her that. "That does sound very romantic," the sardonic boy says with a roll of his eyes. "But I'm not going to drug anyone like you drugged dad though. The idea of it just doesn't appeal to me." He then quickly eats the rest of his waffles and waits for his mom and dad to do the same, so that he could wash the dishes before his mom drives him to school. She always takes him there on her way to work.

"Just remember what I said. Try not to be alone all of the time," she says to him as he leaves the car and walks up to the school building. Murphy has told her countless times that he would try his best, and always did. It just never worked. A few girls thought he is cute but don't want to have any meaningful, long term relationship with him. He is just a loser they want to fuck once and then throw away, like a used Kleenex. That's what they said to him. Murphy wants to save himself for someone who sees him as more than that.

He gets to the library and sits down by himself. There, he pulls an old novel out from his backpack and then starts to read. It is a very interesting one, one that he's reread several times already. Murphy just can't stop coming back to it. He peruses through the pages and hums to himself, feeling content with the peace and quiet of the library. He's only been here a week but it is already his favorite place in the school and the second place doesn't even come close in his mind. Not by a long shot. There is nowhere else he would rather spend time before classes start.

Suddenly, someone else sits down on the chair opposite him. "Hey, cutie," the person says, making him look up in surprise. No girl has ever called him a cutie before. Even the very few ones who wanted to just hook up made it clear that he is below them. He is even more surprised to see how beautiful the girl who just called him cute is. She is a very pretty black haired girl named Rachel. Rachel is on the track and field team, and the school's second fastest female sprinter, with a personal record of 13.94 seconds for the 100m sprint.

"H H Hi!" he stammers out, still feeling shaken by the beautiful girl who is now coyly batting her eyelashes at him. He couldn't believe this. Murphy has been objectified before a few times but this is the first time someone has ever looked at him this way. "Your name is Rachel, right?" She nods. "I'm Murphy. I just transferred here last week, so I haven't gotten to talk with a lot of people yet. Would you mind showing me around?" Murphy curses his trembling voice for making him sound like an idiot in front of the raven haired beauty.

Rachel giggles. "You don't need to try to flirt with me. I'll do all the flirting" she tells him boldly, and he flushes. "I'll also treat you to dinner tonight, so just call your parents and tell them that you have a date with one of the most popular girls in school." Murphy is shocked by how bold she is but also can't help feeling a little turned on. He has always secretly desired a dominant girl to tell him what to do. The way she just told him he is going on a date with her instead of asking is just so hot.

He quickly yanks his phone out of his pocket and calls his mom to tell her a girl just asked him out. Murphy only has to wait a few seconds before she excitedly tells him to say yes. The boy then switches his phone off and shyly tells Rachel "I'll go on the date with you." He then glances aside and rubs the back of his neck, trying to hide his blushing face from her. His cheeks are burning up, as red as a tomato now. He really can't hide it when he is feeling shy or embarrassed, and he knows it.

"Baby, I wasn't asking," Rachel says. "My best friend's father is a mob boss. I'd have gotten her to help me force you to go out with me if you said no." She then leans over and kisses him on the cheek before leaving the table. Murphy just sits there, stunned at what just happened to him. This is crazy. He has never experienced anything like this at his old school. A part of him is slightly alarmed at how casually she said she could force him to be with her, but then he dismisses it, thinking she is joking.

During the homeroom class, he tries to focus on reading but couldn't stop his mind from drifting to Rachel and her smile. Her eyes mesmerized him and seemed to captivate his soul. Murphy realizes with a start that he has never been affected in this way by any girl before. It's why he is still a virgin. That and the fact that no other girl had ever expressed genuine interest in him. They all either saw him as a geek, the sort of guy you're just friends with, or a guy to have a one night stand with. No one ever asked, or rather, told him to go on a date with her.

At the end of the day, Rachel leads him to the parking lot, where her Porsche is waiting. He gasps, making her smirk as she opens the door for him. Then she gets behind the steering wheel and tells him to buckle up, before driving off to a little restaurant not too far away. All the way there she charms Murphy with various anecdotes and begins to win him over with her magnetic smile. He is dazzled by her soothing, honey like voice and finds himself unable to look away. It also helps her that she is wearing a tight T-shirt that shows off her toned arms.

"I lift weights a lot," she says to him and flexes her arm, showing off her firm muscles. He blushes, even more smitten now when she gives him a very roguish smirk. She knows exactly how to charm him and is switching her cool charisma up to the maximum. It is the first date that Murphy has ever been on in his entire life and he finds that it is far less scary than he thought it would be. All he has to do is stay calm, listen to her talk and tell her about himself. "What do you like doing in your spare time?" Rachel asks him, interested.

"I like reading science fiction novels a lot," he tells her, hoping she wouldn't think he's a dork. He is relieved when she just smiles. "I also go for walks too when I have time and want some fresh air, but mostly I prefer staying indoors. But now I think I'll start going to your track practice and to watch you race. I've been told you are the best sprinter here. Really can't wait to see how fast you can go." At this she starts chuckling and he frowns. "What is it? Did I say something wrong?" Murphy asks her.

"Nothing," she says. "It's just that there is another girl who is even faster than I am. She's the one I told you about, whose dad is a mafia boss. I'll have to introduce you to her later."

....

Rachel is feeling extremely happy today. It has been a few days since she and the new boy went out together. He is very cute and she feels that he might really be the one for her, even though they've only been on two dates, the first one being their dinner at the rustic restaurant and the second being a trip to the cinema the day after. Now she is thinking about where to go with him next. There are so many ideas going through her head and she tries to come up with the best one. She wants to get into his pants as quickly as possible, so somewhere very romantic where she can woo him and seduce Murphy right out of his clothes.

She is far more sexually experienced than her best friend Sofia, who is still technically a virgin. Technically, since even though she never had a cock in her pussy, Sofia has given blowjobs to all five of her ex boyfriends. Her ex boyfriends were all assholes she only dated to increase her popularity, as she told Rachel several times. Rachel always told her that she doesn't need to rely on them, because Sofia is already very popular on her own as captain of the track team and a very beautiful redhead. Both of the girls are much more experienced than Murphy though, because he never even got as far as holding hands before he met Rachel.

A crazy idea suddenly occurs to Rachel. She finds an empty water bottle and then takes her skirt and panties off. Then she sets it on the ground, with her shaved pussy just above it. Rachel then starts urinating into the water bottle. She pisses inside it for ten seconds and then screws the lid back on it tightly. Her face has a devilish grin on it as she thinks of what she just did and is now about to do. It would be perfect. Her innocent new boyfriend would never suspect a damn thing. Just thinking of it makes her cackle.

Then she goes to her bathroom and quickly takes a shower and brushes her teeth. Once done, the girl puts some of her favorite clothes on. Her parents have already left for work so she eats breakfast for herself and jogs to school like she and Sofia usually do. Sofia and Rachel have been best friends since the age of eight. They have always been as thick as thieves. Nearly inseparable, as far as their parents are all concerned. The two of them did practically grow up together, after all. Sofia's dad is a ruthless mobster and the only person he cares about, other than his wife and children, is Rachel, since she is his daughter's best friend.

When she arrives at school, Murphy is already there, getting a book from his locker. He stuffs it in his backpack and closes the locker. Seeing his girlfriend, Murphy gives her a brilliant smile with slightly tinged cheeks. "Hey, baby," he says to her. Murphy closes his eyes and puckers his lips, and Rachel leans in to peck him gently. He squeals and she is lost in his cuteness. The boy is so damn adorable and she can't help it. She has never seen a boy this cute before. It's not really his face but the way he acts, his expressions and body language.

"I got you something," she says to him as she hands him the water bottle. "It's tea. I made it myself." The second part is true, at least. She can feel her panties getting damp as she thinks about what she is going to see in just a few seconds now. "Why don't you drink it now and tell me what you think of it honey?" Her eyes look so innocent that no one would suspect anything, even if they were told what she is capable of. She has gotten away with a lot of pranks in the past due to her innocent looks.

"Sure, baby!" Murphy replies and then unscrews the lid. It smells putrid since it is literally piss, but he doesn't know that. He drinks it and is surprised by how salty it is, but since he is no expert on tea, he assumed that there is a blend of tea which is this salty. It does taste pretty good to him though. He smiles at her brightly. "I love it," he says to her. Rachel smiles, inwardly giggling at how fun it is, duping her adorable boyfriend into swallowing her piss. "This is really delicious. What blend is it, Rachel?"

Rachel could barely keep a straight face when she says "That's a secret, honey. I don't want you getting it from anyone but me." He raises his eyebrows at this but doesn't say anything else as the two head off to their homeroom classes. He does feel that it tastes weird but it's still delicious to Murphy. The boy takes a couple more sips and Rachel has to try to contain her giggles. She couldn't believe he is so easy to fool. Oh this is going to be a very fun day, for her at least. "I'll make you more whenever you want, baby."

"Thanks, Rachel," he says sweetly and the two of them part for homeroom once he reaches his classroom. Rachel grins to herself and walks towards her own homeroom, where she spends the next 20 minutes grinning like a mad cat. This is easily the best day of her life so far. It is even better than the time she got gang banged for the first time on the day after her 18th birthday, and that was really awesome, with getting a cum shower at the very end. It was just perfect, and still not as wonderful as what just happened minutes ago.

In her first period after homeroom, she sees Sofia walking in. The redhead is a little bit taller than her but has a much bigger ass than Rachel and any other girl in the school. Her thighs are also very powerful. Sofia is the fastest girl on the track and field team, holding the school record of 12.61 seconds. She is also very talented at sucking cocks. All her ex boyfriends were very satisfied, but she wasn't, not because they were lacking in the sex department but since they were all jerks, whose only good was to make her look good when out with them.

"Hey! What's up?" Sofia asks her best friend and gives her a hug. Sofia is not only a great athlete but she possesses the rare power of telepathy as well. She has always been able to read other people's thoughts and, with practice, influence their feelings. But the girl doesn't like to use these powers very much, since they make her feel like she is violating other people's privacy. No one knows about her abilities, since she fears being thought of as a freak. The girl want a life as normal as possible, which is already hard enough with her dad and brother being gangsters. No need to draw more attention with her psychic abilities.

"Well, I met this really cute guy a few days ago," Rachel begins. Sofia smiles and prompts her to go on. "He's really adorable! I'm not going to introduce him to you though since I'm afraid you might want to suck his dick. You enjoy sucking cocks a lot, don't you?" Sofia just smirks at her friend shamelessly. Yes, Sofia sucked a lot of dicks and she always enjoyed it. Rachel knows about the five guys she dated. Sofia also gave blowjobs to several college boys during summer, and Rachel knows that too. The ginger loves nothing more than feeling a hard cock expand and then ejaculate in her mouth and down her throat. She has yet to try real sex though, and her cunt is still untouched.

Sofia normally doesn't like using her telepathy powers but right now she is very curious, probing into her friend's mind. The gangster's daughter nearly gasps when she can see the shy boy with a coquettish grin on his innocent face. He really is adorable, she thinks to herself. Then Sofia goes in deeper and is shocked to see Rachel pissing inside a water bottle, and then a memory of her giving that bottle to the same boy. "So what's his name?" she asks Rachel, not wanting to seem suspicious. She might have never told her about the powers she was born with, but Rachel isn't dumb. She might figure it out one day.

"All right, fine. I'll tell you," Rachel says after Sofia subtly influences her mood. "But only because you are my closest friend. You better not start getting any ideas about sucking this guy's cock." She pauses, waiting for Sofia to nod and give the requested promise. "His name is Murphy. He just transferred a week ago." Then she asks "What about your week, Sofia? Sucked any new cock this week? I know how much you enjoy drinking warm semen." Sofia snickers, not at all offended by this. It is the truth, after all.

"Not this week, no. I just spent most of it babysitting Shane." Shane is Sofia's five years old brother. Sofia is fiercely protective of the boy. He is one of the very few people she deeply cares about, along with her parents and Rachel. "He wanted to stay up and watch Star Wars all night last night, but I told him no and he was a bit upset about it." Rachel winces. She babysat before. Whilst she does love him like he's her own brother she also knows how difficult tantrums can be to deal with. She feels glad that he is her friend's brother, which means she can just hang out and be cool, and not have to worry about disciplining him.

"Your parents are away awfully often lately," she remarks. Sofia sighs. "You don't have to tell me anything. Just tell me everything is alright." Both of them know that they can't discuss Sofia's dad very much since his life is constantly shrouded in secrecy. It is just a part of being a mob boss, after all. Sofia's dad is nice enough to both of them but they are still under strict orders not to talk too much about what he does and where he is when he goes on his trips around the country. He also doesn't tell them much to begin with, to make sure they don't know anything dangerous.

"They are okay, I think," she says to her friend and the two then turns to focus on the class as their old teacher starts teaching. During the entire lesson, Rachel couldn't stop thinking about her cute boyfriend. Sofia mentally blocks the thoughts from her mind as she does not have to know the sort of perverted ideas that goes on inside her friend's head. They are very creepy and Sofia finds herself feeling sorry for Murphy. Sofia is perverted herself but she never even thought about raping anyone. She never had to since all she ever wanted to do was suck dick and none of her ex boyfriends and hook ups had a problem with that.

12