Telepathy Ch. 02

Story Info
She uses her boyfriend as a poker chip.
6k words
3.86
4.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia is feeling very frustrated. It is 6AM and she is at the shooting range with some of the men her father left behind to guard her. Not that she needs any protection. The girl is an excellent shot with her pistol. Right now she is practicing before school, firing multiple rounds into the center of the target, getting many bullseye in a row with ease. It is a way for her to vent all of her frustration and anger. Even her bodyguards are impressed with how accurate she is, especially given the fact that she is in a very foul mood right now. Her hands remained perfectly steady and her aim as impeccable as it always is.

It has been a couple of days since she met Murphy for the first time and she really want him to be hers. Seeing him talk to Rachel makes her upset in many ways. She doesn't like seeing him with another girl, especially her own friend. The fact that she feels this way also makes Sofia feel a little guilty. Just a bit guilty, before she goes right back to thinking about how she can get into his pants. He is too loyal to Rachel to cheat on her willingly, so Sofia has to either break the two of them up first or force him to fuck her.

But how can she force him to fuck her though? Gun point? Nah, he might not be able to get an erection if she points a Smith & Wesson at his head. She will have to make Rachel paranoia in order to sabotage the two of them. This begs another question of how she can make someone paranoia. Suddenly a perfect plan occurs to her. If she knows more about Murphy than Rachel would expect her to, that could easily trigger suspicion. She would let sit back and watch for a moment as the jealousy slowly consume Rachel. After that, she could take it further, one step at a time.

The athletic ginger quickly finishes up her target practice. She then gets back inside the mansion. Sofia heads up to her room to get a shower and change clothes. Then the redhead puts some make up on and finds her car key. Her dad bought her a Lamborghini as a birthday gift for her the day she got her driving license. She drives over to the school very fast and arrives with twenty minutes left. Most of her teammates are already there and they all greet her respectfully. Sofia nods at them before going off to look for a certain nerd boy.

Once she finds Murphy, she corners the boy in the library with a cute smirk on her face. "Hi, Murph!" Sofia greets him. He says hi back, his face entirely red in embarrassment. Why does he still have to blush like this whenever a girl talks to him? He already has a girlfriend, for goodness' sake! Unbeknownst to him, the redhead sprinter is getting into his head to look around for clues about what she can do to make Rachel jealous and steal him away from her. He has always been an open book and hence it is extra easy for her to read his mind.

The beautiful ginger isn't surprised to see that he is a submissive and obeys her best friend. It is pretty obvious from how meek and timid he is. He just couldn't be anything else but a sub, she thinks to herself. She is also surprised to see that he likes Tiramisu, just like she does. We now have something in common, Sofia thinks to herself giddily as she slowly eases up on her telepathic activity. She could get tired if she goes in too deep and the exhaustion could show up on her face and make Murphy suspicious. That's the last thing she wants right now.

"I'd really love to hang out but we both need to get to classes now," he says to her, finally bringing her fully out of her reverie. Sofia nods and the two of them walk to their homeroom classes. She looks at his back longingly as he heads the other way and then goes to her own homeroom class, silently telling herself to keep calm and not worry too much. The redhead might be a bit of a slut with how many cocks she's sucked but Rachel is much sluttier. She might even break up with Murphy on her own to go back to whoring around.

The morning classes are really boring and she couldn't wait for lunch break to come. When it arrives, Sofia leaves the campus and goes to a bakery store. She buys a tiramisu cake and takes it back to the school. There, she finds her best friend and other teammates sitting at their regular table, with Rachel being teased about her new boyfriend. Kate and Ann both enjoy ribbing her and Sofia for being slutty, with Sofia often protesting that she isn't really a slut since she only ever gave blowjobs, even if many boys have gotten them from her.

"Hey, captain," Ann greets as Sofia joins them at the table. "Will you be at after school practice today?" Sofia nods with a light smile on her face. "Good! I mean, you don't really need it since you are already extremely fast, but it will be cool to have you with us." She then eats more of her salad while Sofia munches on her banana. These girls eat healthy food at every meal to keep themselves in excellent physical condition, not just for sports but to be good in bed. With the sole exception of Sofia, who is the last virgin left on the team, they have all fucked many guys.

"Did you know that Rachel's got a new boy toy now?" Kath asks her. Sofia just gives another nod and a slightly forced smile as she thinks about her friend and Murphy together. "How long do you think it would be before she fucks him? I'd say only about a week, given how loose she is." Ann snickers at his. "You are a bit of a whore too, aren't you, Sofia?" Sofia chuckles lightly. She only sucked cocks and never rode any but her friends still call her a whore for it. Rachel told Sofia that Murphy has never gotten even a kiss before he started dating her, much less a blowjob from a girl. It makes Sofia determined to be the first girl to touch his cock.

"He isn't just a boy toy," Rachel tells her friends. "I seriously like Murphy a lot and am serious with him." She can tell that her teammates don't believe her, and they have a good reason. The raven haired beauty did fuck over 30 guys in the three months after she turned 18. "Anyway, he wants to wait until we have been dating for some time before sleeping with me, and I can respect that. He is still a virgin. Losing virginity is a big deal for every boy. I want it to be a special experience for him because I care."

"Just be gentle with him," Sofia says to her closest friend, making both Kath and Ann giggle. "You'd be popping his cherry after all. Actually, you know what? I really think that you wait for a bit of time, Rachel. Wait until the two of you have developed strong feelings for each other first so that it would be a more meaningful experience." Ann is frowning at this, and so is Kath, but neither of them ever speak against her. Sofia is the one in charge of their posse, after all. She always has been for a very long time now, and that won't change anytime soon.

"I don't think so. He might agree with you because he wants to wait, but I do not want to wait. If he tries to make me wait, I will rape him," Rachel tells her and the two other girls, all of whom now gasp in shock. They just couldn't believe what they heard. "My mom did roofie my dad when they were in school together so maybe it's just time I do the same thing with Murphy. He is my boyfriend so I have the right to fuck him whenever I want to." While Ann is a little apprehensive, Kath just nods in agreement.

"Exactly. Our boyfriends' bodies belong to us, Rachel. You don't need to have his consent. Just slip something into his water and tie him up while he's out. Then fuck him when he wakes up," she says to Rachel. "I did it to my boyfriend just a week ago. His loser parents told him that sex is sinful and all that shit, and he seemed to kind of believe it, so I just raped him. He was so cute when he begged me to stop." Rachel and Kath high five as Sofia and Ann roll their eyes. They know just how entitled Kath feels with regards to her boyfriend.

"Don't use drugs, there's going to be evidence of it in his system," Melissa, another girl on the team who is at the table with them pipes up. "What I did when my boyfriend wouldn't put out is tell him I would spread rumors about him having a tiny cock. Blackmail is so much better since there is no trace of it left behind." Kath looks surprised to see that Melissa also had to resort to rape. "He used to be willing but then I kind of cheated on him," Melissa says in response to the questioning look she just got.

Sofia spends the rest of lunch listening to her friends debate the best way to rape a boy and get away with it. It is a very interesting conversation but she has to get to class soon and does not want to be late, so the redhead quickly finishes her meal and leaves before any of them does. She gets to the next class and spends the rest of the school day mooning over Murphy. Once school is over, Sofia heads straight home at once and is surprised to see her dad is back. He did say he would be gone for at least a week or two.

"Hey, honey," the seasoned mafia boss says to his daughter, hugging her and kissing her forehead gently. She is one of the very few people he has ever been affectionate with, along with his wife and son. "Did anything happen while I was away?" Sofia now has a distressed look on her face as she thinks about how to talk to him about this. It is the first time she has ever been in love and she needs someone to help her figure out what she should do next. "Tell me what it is. I know from the look on your face that something's up."

"I'm in love with a guy but he is dating Rachel," Sofia says. Her father exhales. "If it was some other guy I would have just had someone kidnap him but how can I do that when Murphy is my best friend's boyfriend?" She looks up at her father and continues "I have to work out a way to make the two of them break up. That is the only way. I can't live without him. I only met him a few days ago but I know I need Murphy so much. He is the only boy I have ever loved." She then gets up from her seat. "I had someone tail him to his house. I'll go there right now. I need to just see him."

She drives over to Murphy's house. It is now dark and she silently picks the lock on his front door. The girl quietly goes into his house and finds his bedroom. Sofia then picks that lock and sneaks in to grab a chair. The redhead sits down in a corner and watches Murphy sleep, feeling very peaceful as she watches him slumber in his bed.

......

Right now Sofia is hanging out over at Rachel's place. She usually comes here to hang out and play poker with her and a few other friends, but right now it is just the two of them here alone, as Rachel's parents are out of town. Sofia is pouring some vodka from the bottle than her friend swiped from a cabinet. They usually don't drink often since it can impact their athletic performance. Once a week is fine though, and today is a Thursday. Both of them only have a few classes on Friday, being free for half of the day. That's why the duo feel okay with drinking today.

"I wanna tell you something," Rachel says to her. "It's about what I have been doing to Murphy." Sofia knows exactly what her black haired friend is about to say. She has read Rachel's mind before and is doing it right now. Rachel is about tell her about doing something which Sofia already knows she did. "I like to piss in a water bottle and give it to him, saying that it's tea. It turns me on so much seeing him drink my pee at school without even knowing what he is doing." She looks very giddy as she share this information with the ginger.

"No way!" Sofia exclaims, pretending to be surprised by this. "I refuse to believe you actually did that. Unless you can do it in front of me right now, I just can't believe it." Rachel just takes her booty shorts and panties off, revealing her bald pussy. She prefers to shave, unlike Sofia, who is growing a massive bush right above her cunt. Then the raven haired beauty grabs the water bottle and starts urinating into it in front of Sofia. "Wow, you really are one crazy bitch, you know that? That is some really messed up stuff, bitch." This just makes her best friend lightly smile.

That night, while Rachel is snoring in bed, Sofia sneaks out of the room. She goes into the living room where the water bottle is. Creeping as quietly as she can, Sofia takes it and then pours the content into the toilet. She then washes it in the kitchen. After that, the redhead removes her pajamas bottoms and urinates inside the bottle. Sofia is now quickly replacing Rachel's piss with her own, filling it up as quickly as her best friend did before they went to sleep. Then she sets the water bottle back where she found it and goes back to the bedroom, slipping under the covers.

The rest of the night, she feels constant arousal from what she just did. It turns her on so much to think that tomorrow, instead of drinking Rachel's piss, he'd be drinking hers. Sofia couldn't stop the stream of juices flowing out of her pussy. She can only hope Rachel's nose isn't good enough to pick up the scent, since she is leaking a lot. Her hairy cunt is on fire right now, throbbing with need. But she can't just go to the boy's house and rape him. Not while he is still dating Rachel. It's just not right to her. She has to break them up first.

When the girls wake up, Rachel rubs her tired eyes. She can handle alcohol, but not as well as Sofia. Sofia only has a tiny bit of headache, whereas Rachel is experiencing a full blown hangover. "Hey, did I tell you something weird last night?" she asks Sofia. The athletic redhead smirks. Realization dawns on Rachel, whose pretty face rapidly pales in terror. "Oh no, no, no," she mumbles and runs her hands through her hair. "I couldn't have possibly told you that. No way. I didn't get that drunk, did I?" I couldn't have. It's impossible."

"Relax, Rachel. You told me everything last nigh," she says. Sofia deeply enjoys the look of terror on her best friend's face and continues, milking it "I heard you say that you pissed into a bottle and told Murphy it is tea, to trick him into drinking your piss. That was a cool move, by the way. You made it so that everywhere he goes, he is forced to take you with him. Or at least, a part of you that he drank. It is kind of romantic, in my opinion. I think you should keep on doing it to him. Tell him what you did when the two of you are more secure."

"You really don't think I'm a disgusting pig for doing this?" Rachel asks with a large amount of disbelief in her voice. Sofia has always had a reliable moral compass, despite being the daughter of a powerful mobster. The redhead nods and her raven haired best friend hugs her tightly. "Oh, thank you so much! I am really glad we're still cool," she says to Sofia. "I'm sure if I told Kath and Ann they wouldn't be so understanding of me. You really are the best friend that anyone could ever hope for. If you ever have any problems, you can let me know, okay?"

"Yeah, of course," Sofia says. I doubt you will think of me as a friend if you knew that I'm planning to suck your boyfriend's dick, she thinks to herself in a snarky tone, hiding a mischievous grin from her face. "Come on. You go and take a shower first. I'll shower right after and we can go to school together." Rachel nods and then goes to the huge bathroom. She is almost as well off as Sofia. Both of them are much richer than Murphy's family is. They still go to a public school since their families want them to get to know some poorer people and be more humble.

After Rachel is done showering, she brushes her teeth and gets out of the bathroom, putting her clothes on. Sofia now goes in to shower and brush her teeth. Soon she is done and the girls have a light breakfast together, before Rachel drives them to school. Both of them are very beautiful and popular, and a lot of boys in their year stare at them longingly. Neither of them pay any attention though. Rachel might have in the past, but now she is dating Murphy, and Sofia is in love with the same boy, so no one else matters to her.

"Hi, baby!" Murphy greets Rachel with a peck on the cheek. Sofia glares but he and her friend do not notice, since they are too engrossed by each other. He then notices her and smiles. "Hey, good to see you too, Sofia," Murphy says in a cheerful tone and she forces herself to smile back, hiding the insane jealousy she is feeling now. She reads his mind and finds that he doesn't have a clue about her romantic feelings for him. It is good, since she already has a plan worked out and is going to use it soon, but it won't work if he has suspicions.

"Good to see you," Sofia replies with a little grin. She watches as Rachel hands him the water bottle and he drinks. The boy is totally oblivious as to what he is really gulping down. Rachel thinks it is her piss but it is actually Sofia's urine and she is the only one who knows that. Watching her best friend's boyfriend drink her pee in front of her best friend is just such a massive turn on, she can't believe she managed to pull something like this off. And without a tiny bit of suspicion, no less. Neither of them are aware of what Murphy is drinking.

"Do you like the taste?" Rachel asks. She has a smirk on her face, thinking she pulled wool over his eyes, when Sofia pulled it over hers. Sofia's crotch is starting to throb with desire as she watches the boy she loves gulp down her salty piss in front of her and his girlfriend, who is also her best friend. The naughtiness of what is happening is arousing her a great deal and she can feel her nectar gushing into her already damp panties. Her cunt has never been so moist before. It is very soaked and getting wetter by the second.

Once Murphy is finished drinking it, he says "I love it, sweetie." Both girls are secretly thrilled, but only one of them actually have a reason to be so. Rachel had a reason to be happy a few times ago since she did successfully get him to drink her piss before and Murphy did tell her he enjoys the taste, but now it is all Sofia's piss. The redhead's hairy pussy spasms as she thinks about how it must have felt for Murphy merely seconds ago when her urine slid down his throat in that massive gulp. He is hers down, even if he doesn't know it.

The rest of the day goes by very quickly for them. Rachel wants to drag her new boyfriend into a closet to jerk him off but Murphy doesn't want to risk them getting caught. She is frustrated and seriously considering raping him like some of her other friends did to their boyfriends and bragged about doing. It is a very appealing idea, but the girl is worried he might not take it well so soon into the relationship. If she is going to rape him, she should wait until their relationship is more serious and she can count on his forgiveness.

When she gets home, she does all her homework. Sofia might drink a lot and have sucked many cocks, but she can be a good girl too when it comes to her grades. Her bad side is just more clear to see. Those perfect lips of her have had so many dicks sliding past them and her tongue have licked multiple balls ever since she turned 18, but she has never let her sexual appetite get in the way of maintaining her excellent performance in both academics and sport. She has always had her priority right, knowing she can't spend her life doing nothing but giving blowjobs, even if the idea is a huge turn on for her.

Her father returns from work early and gives her a hug. "Have you thought of a way out for your little problem yet?" he asks Sofia. His daughter, who got her flaming mane of red hair from him, just nods. "Good! What is it? You can move on and find a single boy. That would be the perfect solution. Rachel has been your friend for so long and a boy might not be worth throwing that friendship away over." Ruthless gangster that he is, he still values friendship a great deal and considers it to be one of the few things more important than money.

12