Telepathy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to get her to hand him over to me on a platter," Sofia tells her dad with nothing but confidence in her voice. Her father looks at her in surprise, not sure if he heard her right. "I already have a perfect plan to make that happen. She will let me have him. All I will have to do is use one of my many talents and Murphy will be mine before he knows it. You can just start to prepare yourself. I will be giving you a son in law soon." She then goes into her bathroom to take a shower, singing in the shower stall as she cleans herself up. The redhead is in an excellent mood today as she knows perfectly well what she is going to do next.

Sofia has never been happier. She has thought of a fool proof plan that will definitely work. Tomorrow, she will get Murphy's dick inside her and Rachel will not be able to do anything to stop her from getting it. Her friend will be able to do nothing at all. She will make damn sure of it.

....

It is 4PM and Murphy is now at Sofia's house, along with her and Rachel. The girls are playing a poker game together while he sits next to them, reading his book. Murphy has never been into card games. He knows that he'd lose all his money if he played with them so he just opted to sit there and wait for them to be done with the game, after one of them decides that she had enough of it. That doesn't seem like it would come anytime soon though, since both girls are clearly very immersed in it. Murphy couldn't believe how casually they are betting one hundred dollars in some of the rounds. They are so much wealthier than he is.

Sofia could read his thoughts and she only reads Rachel's. The tall redhead knows exactly what cards her friend is holding right now and glances down at her own cards with a smile. "I want to up the stakes a little," Sofia tells her best friend, who listens intently. "If you win this round, you get $500. But if I win, I get your boyfriend as my sex slave for today. Murphy will have to do anything I say in front of you." She has an evil little smirk on her pretty face as she says this, looking like a villain after making such a bold proposal to her best friend. With things like this, being blunt is the best move.

Murphy couldn't believe it. "What did you just say?" he asks her. "I will not be your sex slave! No way!" He then turns to Rachel, who is equally stunned by her best friend's words. "Please don't accept that bet, baby. I don't want to cheat on you. Just say no. Don't accept it. What if she wins?" Murphy looks at his girlfriend pleadingly, hoping she'll just reject the offer and end the game right there before it could get anymore inappropriate than it already is, what with Sofia's lewd idea. He has to get out of here really fast, before it goes wrong.

At the same time, Rachel is thinking of her idea her friend just suggested. It is a crazy one, but she is sure she can win. She has a very good hand. Plus, Rachel really wants $500 and it is clouding her judgment, just like Sofia knows that it would. "I accept," she says, then reveals her hand. "A full house. What about you? Show me what you got." Rachel is supremely confident. She usually wins when they play poker. Sofia is good too but Rachel somehow has better luck than the ginger and always ends up with the slightly better cards than her.

Sofia also knows that most of the time Rachel has better luck than her, but not today. With a smirk on her face, Sofia reveals her hand. "Four of a kind," she tells her friend, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "You accepted the bet so pay up now. Your cute boyfriend is now my sex slave and I want to suck his cock and fuck him in front of you. I want you to watch him and I lose our virginities to each other. He is going to let me fuck him here like I want him to, because he is my slave now and has no other choice but to obey."

Murphy looks at Rachel with alarm on his face. She is shocked too, clearly not expecting to lose when she agreed to the bet. He looks at Sofia angrily, only for her to smirk lecherously back at him. Murphy turns back to plead with his girlfriend. "You can renege on it. It isn't like she can anything about this. Tell her you won't let her do me." He then whirls back around to confront Sofia. "I'm not an object. You two just agreed to this bet without considering what I said. I explicitly said no and refused to be a chip in your game, but you ignored me."

Rachel finally snaps out of it. She glares at Sofia. The raven haired beauty can't believe it. "It wasn't a serious bet," she tries to say in a trembling voice. "There is no way you'll be getting to deflower my boyfriend. That is for me and me alone to do." Then she says to Murphy "Don't worry, sweetie. I am not letting her touch your cock." After that, she is back to talking to the ginger again. "You couldn't possibly have thought I would let you have sex with him now, did you? Let's just forget about it and play another round already. No more insane bets like this one."

"But I was truly serious when I made the bet," Sofia informs her in a cold voice. "So you have to let me fuck him here and now." Rachel stares at her. She is aghast at the very thought of her boyfriend losing his virginity to Sofia instead of her. It is horrifying to even think about that happening. "If you do not allow it, then I will stop being your friend. Let me fuck him or we will no longer be friends anymore, Rachel. It is your choice now. Make it already." This is a huge gamble and Sofia knows that it could go wrong, so she reads Rachel's mind.

Rachel is giving in, she realizes. With a sigh, the black haired bombshell turns to her boyfriend. "Honey, Sofia is my best friend and I don't want to lose her, so can you please just have sex with her and make her happy?" she asks him in a bleak voice. Murphy stares at her in shock. "If you love me you will do it. Do what she asks you to, or I am breaking up with you." This is going even better than Sofia dreamed of. She had never thought it would be so easy before. Her friend is handing him over on a silver platter now.

"Fine," Murphy says to Rachel. "But I am only doing this because I love you." He then walks over to Sofia, his stick thin legs shaking. She suddenly grabs his hair and smashes her lips against his in a fiery kiss. He tries to pull away then remembers what his girlfriend just told him to do. Let Sofia do what she wants. So he only stands there and allows her to ravage his mouth with her tongue. Then she unzips his pants and take it and his boxers off, revealing his already stiffening tool. She wraps her fingers around the rod and strokes it, feeling how hard it is in her hand.

He moans and she smirks. Sofia then gets down on her knees in front of him. "I've sucked much bigger cocks than yours, Murphy. But you are the only one I will ever allow in my pussy," she says to him before she starts licking the underside of his prick. Murphy tenses up as he feels her wrap her skilled tongue around his cock and then sucks it into her mouth, expertly sliding her full lips to the base of his erection. She has sucked many cocks before and is a consummate expert in the field. Her blowjobs have been the best that many boys at their school ever got.

Sofia's dick sucking lips work him and he is soon subconsciously thrusting into her mouth. Without three minutes, the very experienced girl brings him off and forces Murphy to blow his load in her waiting mouth. She swallows the first rope and then withdraws his cock, making him spray the rest of his jism on her face. He drenches her cheeks, glazing Sofia's beautiful face with his warm cum. Sofia grins as he cakes her with his seed, the warm baby batter splattering all over her. Her gorgeous face is now entirely glazed in his cum and she looks ecstatic about it.

She then pushes him down onto her bed and mounts him. Yanking off her booty shorts, she reveals her hairy pussy to the boy. Rachel watches as her boyfriend's small cock remains fully erect, pointing up at the entrance. Sofia grins over at her friend as she descends on her friend's boyfriend, taking his penis up inside her. The redhead drops her body, sheathing him in one go. He is now inside her and moans loudly in shock. It feels so good. Her cunt is like a tight furnace, burning his sensitive prick. She is searing him with the flame of her passion.

All he could do now is hang on for his life as she starts moving on top. The girl fucks him hard and hisses in his ear as his eyes roll into the back of his skull "Do you like this, baby? You like how I fuck you in front of your girlfriend? Like how you're getting fucked by my pussy? I want you to cum in my pussy." Her words push him over the edge and he ejaculates again, this time cumming inside her vagina. He quickly fills up her womb with his semen, his seed coating the linings of her inside walls.

"Please stop already," he begs her but Sofia is still not satisfied. Her pleasure comes not from his dick but the control she has over him. She enjoys the power to fuck him, even when he doesn't want to be fucked. The redhead slams down onto him again and again, pounding him to a third orgasm, making him spew one more load into her hot pussy. Sofia has never felt so much joy in her life. The first time she sucked a cock used to be her happiest memory but that is nothing compared to this. She just got rid of her virginity and stole the virginity of the boy she loves.

Sofia dismounts him and gets on all fours. Lifting her round ass up into the air, she says "Fuck my ass now, slave. I want you to stick your slutty cock in my ass and cum." When he hesitates, she says "If you don't fuck and cum in my ass now, I will stop being friends with your girlfriend and she will dump you." He turns to Rachel and she gestures for him to do what Sofia says. Murphy just grabs her shapely hips and slides his lubricated dick inside her, using her pussy juices as lube. If her cunt was tight, this is even better. It squeezes around him like a hot glove and he screams in shock from how pleasurable anal feels.

"Come on, fuck toy. Fuck me already. You are my sex slave and I'm ordering you to fuck me!" Sofia shouts, ramming her powerful ass back at him. Murphy gulps before he starts fucking her large buttocks, slamming his cock into her. He pistons in and out of her as quickly as he could go, feeling her ass grip him so tightly it's like she's trying to rip his dick off. "Are you watching this now, Rachel? Your slutty little boyfriend is fucking my ass. Look at this whore's dick inside my asshole. Your boyfriend is my whore now. He is my slut now, Rachel."

Murphy starts to cry as the humiliation becomes too much for him to bear. He is now permanently tainted, made into a slut who is fucking another girl in front of his girlfriend right now. The boy couldn't bear thinking about how hurt his girlfriend must be to see this scene unfolding before her eyes, even though she asked him to be her friend's sex slave. He has no idea she is horny from watching him fuck her friend and fingering herself to the sight, having her own orgasm the moment he spurts into Sofia's waiting booty, filling up the inside of her large ass with his cum. He empties his balls into her bowels before collapsing next to her on the bed.

Sofia gets up and positions herself over his head. Then she starts to urinate on the unconscious boy's face. She pisses all over his forehead and cheeks. After pissing on him and marking him with her pee, she gets off the bed and says to her friend "Can you ever be with him again after what I did to him, you cuck?"

Author's Note : What do you feel about this one?

12