Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think I'm calling it a night," Claire said stretching.

I started to set my wine glass on the little coffee table when Harvey spoke up.

"Aw, c'mon," He grinned. "You really gonna leave me and Todd to finish this last bottle of wine?"

Claire smiled and cocked an eyebrow. "I know very well you two can manage just fine."

"I for one don't blame her," Pam said standing as well. "I didn't realize how late it was."

Harvey grinned up at his wife. "Well, you sure can talk, dear."

Pam swatted at his shoulder playfully. The two joked back and forth with one another for a moment or two while I tried to quell a panic attack. Claire was already bending down to kiss me. I met her lips and watched her stand back up.

"Don't stay up too late, sweetie," Claire told me.

She was leaving and planned to do so without me. I wanted to protest and head to bed with her. But would that look odd? I'd done this dozens of times. It seemed almost rude to just jump up and follow her now. Maybe it'd seem more normal to just stay a few more minutes and finish my wine.

"Thank you guys so much for dinner," Claire waved. "Harvey, that was awesome."

"I try," Harvey grinned.

"What you're trying is drinking my entire wine cabinet," Pam scolded him. "I mean it boys, last bottle. It's just Tuesday."

Harvey lifted his wine glass to her.

"Look at that, week's just begun!"

The group shared a bit of a laugh before Pam ducked into the sliding glass doors to the kitchen. I watched my wife disappear through the gate at our fence.

Then I was alone with Harvey.

Much of the unease I'd been able to keep down came fluttering back. This had been easy with our wives around. I swirled the remaining wine in my glass before taking a sip. A brief moment of silence fell over Harvey and I. It was unbearable, though thankfully brief.

"Man, I tell you," Harvey said shaking his head and staring out into the night. "I really do enjoy nights like this. Amazing outside, isn't it?"

I nodded my agreement, ignoring just how cliche it was to small talk about weather.

"Not so bad tonight, but you should see it out on the water," Harvey said. "When I was in the Navy, I bet you could see a million stars out there on a night like this."

The hairs on my arm stood up. I said nothing. Not once in all the time I'd known Harvey had he ever mentioned stars before.

"You know what you and I need, Todd?"

I glanced at him under the dim glow of patio lights, waiting for him to continue while trying to keep a straight face.

Harvey grinned. "A fishing trip. Out on the ocean. I'm telling you, you'd love it."

I balked for a second, unsure of what to think.

"My brother has a place out on the coast," Harvey said. "He used to go out with me all the time, but he's got himself one hell of a controlling wife now. Anyway, I still go there. We should definitely do that sometime. Get away, just to ourselves."

I shrugged feeling the blood returning to my face.

"Well, that sounds pretty interesting," I admitted. "Not a big fisherman myself."

Harvey chuckled and reached for the wine bottle.

"Hell, neither am I." He motioned to my glass and without thinking I set it on the table for a refill. "But it does a man good to get away from wives and work for a few days."

As Harvey sipped his glass and stared off at the pool, I studied him. It seemed like any other night. My body was tense though. I was waiting for something.

"Best time is at night," Harvey went on. "Man you have to see it out there. It's like all the glow of everything else goes away."

"Sounds pretty incredible," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"You could bring your telescope. I bet you'd see all kinds of things."

The wine went down my throat in a hard gulp. I couldn't bring myself to look over at Harvey. Instead I nodded, trying to act casual.

"I guess," I said. "It's just that... the ocean? Not really that, uh, stable on a boat for that."

The ensuing pause was long enough that I eventually had to force my eyes over to Harvey. He reclined on his cushioned patio seat with a single leg crossed, studying me with a grin. I knew that grin. I'd seen it a hundred times, but it was the same one I'd seen earlier when I'd seen him on the balcony.

"You're probably right," Harvey said. "But I'm guessing if we were out there, you wouldn't need a telescope to see what you wanted to see."

I wanted to laugh it away or bury my face in my wine glass again. I wanted to do anything but meet Harvey's knowing eyes. But I just stared at him. My lip quivered as I tried to form any kind of response. Warmth flooded my skin like I'd opened an oven door.

Harvey made a little motion toward me with his glass.

"Would you want to see it again?"

My brain still couldn't keep up.

"U-uh, what? I don't... know... I'm not-"

"I know you stayed behind for a reason," Harvey said.

To my shock, the man set his wine glass on the coffee table and stood. He took two slow steps toward me, already looking down at me grinning. I sank further into the stiff sofa cushion, though otherwise I could not move. I should have gotten up. I should have objected.

Harvey was already reaching for the button on his shorts.

"C'mon," He said grinning more. "Nothing to worry about now. I saw Claire nodding off a while ago. I bet she's in bed just like Pam. No one here but us."

My mouth hung open. I just stared while Harvey pulled his zipper down.

"No need to hide."

The man's shorts just fell. It wasn't at all what I was expecting. Truly I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was all right there in an instant. Harvey stepped out of his shorts with ease, which brought him even closer to me. As he did, I was gawking right at his cock as it wobbled between his hairy thighs.

Just like that I was paralyzed. I'd seen it earlier. Not like this. The shroud of thick black curls did nothing to hide it. The meaty shaft lay limp over a dangling set of balls. The way it all just hung there... he was so much older in every way it seemed. This was not a frail young man's shriveled penis. Harvey's was a thick and fleshy cock.

He was standing right in front of me. Momentarily I glanced up at him as if to protest. But my eyes fell right back down toward his bushy crotch.

"If I'd have known this is what you wanted to see," Harvey said with a purring rasp in his voice, "I'd have left my bedroom doors open years ago, Todd."

I said nothing. I wasn't able to form the words. I only watched as Harvey began caressing his crotch, rolling his huge balls through his fingers and tugging at his shaft.

"Believe me, I had no idea," Harvey said.

I could hear his big smile in his voice. But I was still watching him pull at his growing cock. I could see it throbbing to life only a few feet from my eyes. Harvey moved even closer. It could have been my face blushing, but I thought I could even feel the heat from his hairy crotch. He pulled his cock upward. This caused the lengths of skin to tug his balls up into full view while he stroked himself slowly.

Harvey's legs were right beside mine. His cock was inches from me.

"Go on," Harvey purred. "Take it. I know you want to."

I was pressing myself hard into the cushions. But I didn't look away. I didn't get up. I didn't make any attempt to speak or disagree with what Harvey was saying. I'd never in my life been this close to another man's cock, let alone one so masculine. With each second, the head of Harvey's dick lifted higher. Soon I was staring right at the tip, able to see each scaly line carved across it's swelling surface.

Somehow Harvey moved even closer. His hips were pressed forward. A thick hairy leg brushed my own. A hundred thoughts blasted through my mind at once. I couldn't settle on any of them. Harvey waited for me to touch his cock. He was practically offering it right to my face. No one was around. Our wives would be asleep. The neighborhood slumbered as well. Who would even know? I thought of leaping to my feet and fleeing like a madman across the back yard.

Instead I reached upward. If only to keep the engorged thing from getting any closer to my face, I took Harvey's dick in my hand.

It felt so familiar and so alien at the same time. Right as my fingers touched the shaft I felt a surge of energy, of blood, coursing through Harvey in my hand. As if through some instinct, I gave it a gentle tug. My eyes drank in the sight of all that reddened skin expanding and stretching and piling together in my grip. It felt so much like touching my own. But the color was off, the veins and curves felt new, and it filled so much more of my hand.

I heard Harvey let out a long breath. The simple sound made my own dick nod. That's when I realized how hard I was. I glanced down for just a second to see the shape of my shaft being pinned to my thigh by my shorts and my underwear. I gave Harvey's shaft a long deep stroke. As I did the universe seemed inverse. My own cock strained hard as if I were stroking myself. Harvey's balls brushed my wrist. The incredible heat shot right though my body. Again my cock bulged below.

Just as my mind began to reel in panic two fingers forced my chin upward. Harvey's face was already against mine. Bristle prickled my skin. Powerful lips crushed into mine. In shock my eyes widened. I squeezed hard flesh in my hand.

Harvey was moving. His body lowered over mine. I wasn't being forced, but I slid down and to the side beneath the lumbering man. Soon I was pinned under him on the sofa. A big thigh was planted beside me on the cushion. I still clutched a pulsating cock in my fist. My lips were still sealed beneath Harvey's face.

Harvey pulled away but an inch. His wine soaked breath washed over me. I started to open my mouth to say something, anything. It was a mistake. Harvey's face fell to mine again. A large tongue barreled into my mouth and writhed across mine. For what seemed like minutes I suffered the onslaught of Harvey's deep diving kiss.

Thoughts of what I should have been doing began to slide out of me. It was done. My hand was jerking Harvey's thick cock between our bodies as best I could. He was kissing me and growling into my mouth. With a single hand, Harvey unfastened my shorts. That same hand plunged right into my underwear and clutched my entire crotch area. I groaned back into Harvey. His whole hand groped at my stiff shaft and my balls. He wadded me into his palm roughly, then squeezed my shaft.

Our faces parted and suddenly that big hand was at my mouth. At first I thought Harvey was going to smother me, until his longest finger prodded at my lips. His eyes bored right down through mine and sent a silent lusty command right into my mind. My head tilted to suck his finger deep into my mouth. I rode the waves of shock at what I was doing and gave myself into the lewd act. I squeezed Harvey's fat dick in my fist and rolled my tongue over the hardened skin on his finger.

In another few seconds his finger was gone, replaced again by his tongue. Harvey's body lifted slightly. I tried to lift myself from the cushion to meet his body again. Pulling his cock and kissing him, I didn't realize what Harvey was going until it was too late.

The older man's hand dove into my underwear again, past all the sensitive flesh of my crotch, right to the area beneath where my thighs and my ass met.

Harvey's wet finger toyed at my asshole.

I recoiled, trying to shift my waist away. My jaw fell open. I sucked in a rush of cold air. Harvey's lips still brushed against mine.

"Mmm, good and tight," Harvey hissed into my mouth. "Been awhile, hasn't it?"

A whimper left my throat when Harvey poked his finger repeatedly at the ring of my asshole. Again I tried to shift away. It was no use. There was nowhere to go. My every move served only to make things worse, my ass wiggling as though to work the finger into my flesh.

In a single, strange second, I felt Harvey's finger burst into my asshole and dive up into my body. The sound I made was brief but loud. Harvey just smiled and chuckled while his tongue wiggled behind his teeth.

I released Harvey's dick. Both of my hands clutched his back as though I were falling. Instead I felt him slowly curl his finger back and forth through my asshole. My stiff cock was pinned beneath a firm unyeilding wrist.

I moaned again uncontrollably. Harvey was fucking hitting something. I felt the slightest pain. That was nothing compared to the warm burn deep in my crotch. I couldn't tell if it hurt bad enough to tell him to stop, or if it felt good enough wish he'd speed up.

Harvey slowly worked his finger in and out of me. I writhed under him. He was working my body like a puppet with that single finger. His grinning eyes watched me the entire time inches from my own. As his finger stroked my ass, I felt it even in his wrist as the muscles writhed within his arm right across my throbbing dick.

"Oh... g-gah!"

Harvey planted his mouth onto mine to seal away the sounds I made. It worked to muffle me, but made everything feel so much more extreme. Harvey's body was rocking on top of me. His hand fingered me, while his cock pressed into me and his tongue swam in my mouth, all to the same ebb and flow of one motion.

My lower body locked. My ass cheeks clenched hard in an attempt to clamp onto Harvey's hand. I couldn't stop it. Hot blasts of cum were already shooting from my cock up Harvey's arm and onto my shirt. It lasted forever. My entire body remained seized while Harvey continued to roll and grind on top of me. I pulled at him with my hands, jerking down at his shirt. Harvey ignored it all. His mouth sealed against mine. Warm breath cascaded down my cheeks.

His finger wouldn't stop!

Harvey had found some kind of button deep inside me, seemingly right behind the base of my dick, and just keep pressing it. My glazed tip was dribbling now. But my shaft was so hard pinned under Harvey's wrist. I couldn't see it, but I could feel the cum dripping from his arm between us.

I was trying to catch my breath but I had to do so briefly when Harvey's kisses would release my lips. The tension started to leave my body though tiny shudders in my every limb. Already I could feel my dick beginning to grow limp in a pool of my own cum.

Reality whirled back into place and slammed into me. I was pinned beneath my neighbor, my friend, kissing him after being finger fucked on his patio. A wave of disbelief splashed over me like cold water.

Harvey's lips pulled away and he started to say something. I didn't wait to hear what it was. I went into frantic motion, pushing Harvey away and scrambling from the patio sofa. When I stood my shorts dropped to my knees before I caught them. I fumbled with the waistband of my underwear, tucking my wet cock back into the fabric and buttoning my shorts.

"Hey, woah, easy there Todd," Harvey said. "Look, no one saw anything, it's fine."

He was on one knee on the couch cushion, patting the air. I could see clear fluid in the mat of hair on one of his forearms. Even then as he stood from the sofa, his bushy cock bounced with excitement.

"I... N-no," I stammered still adjusting my shorts. "I just... I gotta go, I'm s-sorry. I gotta go."

Stiffly, I turned and headed across the back yard. My feet couldn't pass one another fast enough. I expected Harvey to call out to me, but I heard nothing. I didn't turn around. My heart was fluttering. I could even taste the moth wings in my throat. Or maybe that was the dry wine Harvey had painted across my tongue with his own?

I squeezed my eyes shut as I pulled open the gate to my backyard. I felt so awkward and ashamed. I tried not to think about it the entire way to the bed.

In the darkness beside my wife, sleep evaded me of course. My dick was wadded into my underwear, sticky and used. I could still feel the wetness at my asshole. Somehow I felt the absence of the thick finger that had probed my insides.

I listened to Claire's rythymic breathing beside me. Shame blanketed me. What the hell had happened? I just let it happen! Harvey... he'd just pulled himself out and put it in my face, and I made out with him. I let him kiss me and finger me like a smitten girl on a wild first date. Jesus, that was Harvey!

Hours crept by. All I could see in the dark was Harvey's smiling eyes and his dangling dick.

****

Eight days had passed since the incident with Harvey.

I buried the event deep and tried to act like it had never happened. I went about my usual routine. I debugged programs day after day. I made several on-site visits for a few clients just to get out of the house. I went to the movies with Claire and took her to a nice restaurant.

I didn't look at my office window. Maybe a glance or two at the shuttered blinds. I didn't so much as stare out at the back yard from any point in the house. Each day I threw myself into my work and remembered nothing about the night at Harvey's house.

Except that wasn't true.

Each time I'd pass the window, I wondered if those balcony doors were open. I'd talk on the phone with my boss Jordan like I did several times every day, but his boasts about his new car or complaints about new company policies would begin to melt into obscurity while I pictured a hairy cock bobbing in front of my face. Worse was each time that I'd kiss Claire, I thought of the stubble around Harvey's lips, or the rough texture of his cheeks. My wife's delicate lips did not crush mine the way his had.

I'd catch myself getting hard again in the shower. Just lathering the soap over my skin and blinking away the images of Harvey's hanging crotch was enough to have me sticking straight out. Alone in the shower, I'd crumble. I'd stroke my cock and push a finger into my ass the way Harvey had. It didn't feel odd to me. I'd imagine what might have happened had I not fled my neighbor's patio in embarrassment.

It never took more than a minute.

After over a week without spying on anyone, I found myself taking a break one morning after going crosseyed staring at my computer screen. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to fix myself a quick snack. I glanced at the digital readout on the microwave. It was barely nine o'clock. It felt like I'd been crunching code for hours already. I was in for a long day.

I'd eaten my fill of a bagel and topped off my coffee and started to climb the stairs again when my phone vibrated in my pocket. Still ascending the steps, I pulled out my phone to see if Jordan had sent me anything important. I stopped when I saw the name on the screen.

Harvey.

Telescope.

I looked up from my phone. My mouth fell open. For several moments I just stood there on the stairs. A thousand questions zipped through my head at the same time. But I knew.

Step by step I climbed to the hallway on the second floor. I peered down the hall into my office as if I expected someone to be waiting for me. Like a zombie I trudged into my office and stared blankly toward the window. Toward the telescope. Toward the blinds.

My pulse was hammering at my eardrums. My brain squirmed in my skull trying to decide what to do next. The whole week I'd all but vowed to ignore that window. I'd tried to bury it all away. But that telescope was still there. Had I not huddled in the darkest corners of my mind and thought about this? Now I felt a pull stronger than the dull ache in my chest.

With shaking hands I fumbled to lift the blinds. Sunlight blasted through the window. I stood back about a foot or two and tried to peek out toward my neighbor's backyard.

The balcony doors on the second story were shut. Without a single breath, I scanned the windows, the yard, and the pool. There was no sign of Harvey. The tension was about to pull me apart.

Then I saw him. Harvey emerged from the covered area of the patio, pulling a fancy fold out beach chair behind him. He was fully dressed, although he only wore a grey tank top and black shorts. For several seconds, Harvey went about setting up the beach chair and fetching some kind of bottle from somewhere under the patio. He never once looked up at my window.