Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

Harvey grinned and slid a hand behind a pillow to our side. I saw him produce a small bottle of clear fluid. My entire crotch clenched at the mere sight of it. I stared down into his eyes. I gasped only a second when I felt the oil run down my ass. The fluid spilled over my cheeks, but the bit that ran right down the crack of my ass sent a shiver up my spine.

A single hand began firmly spreading the oil down my ass. Big fingers slid over my puckering asshole and made me whimper.

Harvey smiled up at me. "Help yourself, big boy."

A demented little laugh escaped my mouth. I pushed myself upward, squatting awkwardly above Harvey's crotch. I could feel the heat radiating up against my skin. Ducking my head, I saw his cock pointing back at me. I found it with my hand and gave it several strokes. He was so damn hard. I could feel it swelling against my fingers.

I stared down at Harvey through sex glazed eyes. I was really doing this. I guided the fat cock upward until I felt his tip glide up through my ass cheeks. I moaned through a quivering lip uncontrollably. Harvey sucked in a breath, watching my face. For several moments I attempted to line the thing up right, but Harvey's cock kept sliding about, glancing off my balls, prodding my leg.

Sitting straighter, I planted the tip against my asshole.

His cock resisted for a second. Then it split me open and plunged inside.

A dull pain hit me, but faded. I tried to freeze in place, to hover. It was no use. Harvey's hands tugged at my ass. My aching knees begged me to lower my body. I did so, faster than I preferred. Harvey's cock snaked it's way right through me. I all but collapsed onto his crotch. My oily ass ground into his balls.

I moaned loudly. I might have said some words but they came out as unintelligible little yelps. Harvey's cock was buried inside me. I could feel it twitching. This was far better than anything I'd experienced. The butt plug I'd stolen, Harvey's finger, my finger... none of it felt like this. This man's living cock was pulsing inside my body.

Harvey twisted his hips. His cock twisted inside me. My fingers dug through the hair on his chest. My eyes met his. Harvey was eyeing me like a predator staring down his next meal. The sudden seriousness in his face was belied only by the slight twitch of that ever present grin.

"Bet you've been waiting a long time for that, huh?" Harvey growled.

"Y-yes!" I nodded.

I started to rock on top of the man. Feeling his shaft pull through the ring of my asshole and shove itself back through was a dizzying delight. I arched my back more, lifting my ass higher. Then I'd curl in on myself and swallow the hairy shaft back into my body.

For the longest time we both moved like a gently rolling wave. I learned that I could perform all sorts of tricks. Each time I felt Harvey's cock slide into me, I'd squeeze him with my asshole causing my own cock to nod and stiffen. Occasionally I would sit straight up. This would plunge his cock deeper inside my body, at which point I would start to rock my hips in circles and stir the bulging thing against the walls of my insides.

My eyes soared across the ceiling, seeing nothing. I was busy taking in the sensation of being spread open by a cock. I continued to toy with it for what seemed like an eternity. Harvey's big hands explored my legs and my ass. He allowed me to ride on his shaft and experience it any way I wanted. I bounced, feeling it jab into me. I rolled, feeling it bend through the ring of my ass.

Then I was grabbed tightly by both ass cheeks. Harvey shifted under me and began to fire his hips into me.

The sudden change of gears caught me off balance. Now my ass was being assaulted. Harvey's hips slammed into me with such force that my entire body bounced on his lap violently. It hurt. It was incredible. I was absolutely fucking powerless. My lower body lifted from Harvey but he kept beating his hips up into me. I wailed out, but the sound was chopped into a long stream of yelps that were blasted from my mouth with the force of each rapid blow.

I was locked in Harvey's grasp. I'd never truly been at the mercy of anything like this before. I was just being held and fucked. Everything that happened now was willed by Harvey. I grasped at what hard skin I could, feeling it flex in my fingers. I let Harvey pound himself through me because I couldn't do anything else.

I started to see spots. And I started to feel the cock in my ass jam itself against that button. My entire crotch started to seize. My dick stood straight out, slapping Harvey's midsection painfully.

I screamed now while I watched my cock burst. Spurts of white film flew across Harvey's clenched body. I squeezed my ass cheeks tightly together as if to slow the beating flesh. Harvey plowed his cock through them. His fleshy balls noisily flapped against my skin. I knew I was shaking. I couldn't hold myself up anymore. My elbows buckled and I fell into Harvey, who immediately wrapped me in a single arm and continued to hammer himself into me.

My cock emptied itself, mashed as it was between my softer skin and Harvey's solid flesh. I was groaning against Harvey's leathery neck. Now the man was slowing his pace, but his thrusts were no less violent. His cock jammed itself through me again and again until I felt him begin to hug me tightly in his arm. His hand clutched me fiercely by my ass, tugging me onto his shaft.

Then I felt him shift his hips and bury himself into me one last time. That's when I felt his dick throbbing rapidly. My insides grew warm and full. He was cumming. Harvey was cumming in my ass. In a daze I could only allow the guy to squeeze me and empty himself into me, one pulsating second at a time. He was silent until the end, when he let out a long growl through what sounded like gritted teeth.

Then in an instant it was over. The two of us lay gasping and sweaty, our bodies heaving against one another.

Once again, the reality of it all drifted back into place. Harvey's skin had grown clammy, and I clung to him like a wrung out dish rag. I could feel his body hair all across my skin. My breath blasted back into my face after washing across his neck. An oily cock was losing strength in my ass. I lay there in a daze, feeling it throbbing weakly through my asshole.

In that long moment, the reality hit me much differently than before. Sure it still felt sobering. But now I felt so relieved, refreshed even. I didn't want to run. I didn't want to move. I basked in the filthy warm sensations.

When the humidity of our bodies became to much, I wearily lifted my head and shifted my body to the side to stare at Harvey. He glanced over at me and grinned, still gasping for air.

"Wow, Todd," the man said. "We should have... done that... sooner."

I nodded. "I know."

There was a flash in Harvey's eyes. I felt his hand grab a wad of my ass cheek and tug me close. His mouth found mine and we kissed firmly. I still couldn't believe I was doing it. Harvey's clammy bristled face felt so filthy pressed against mine, but that made me lean in to it more. I wasn't sure why.

The older man pulled away and squeezed my ass.

"You were so tight," he told me. "I can tell it's been a long time."

Nodding, I lied to him. I saw no reason not to.

"It has," I said smiling.

"You know how to work a dick, my man," Harvey said through his grin. "Drove me nuts. Sorry about going so hard. Couldn't help myself."

I told the truth. "I loved it."

I leaned back in, sliding fully back on top of Harvey and kissed him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. For so long we just clutched one another and let our tongues whirl. I gently writhed on top of him while he pressed his hips up against me. At some point his cock slipped from my asshole. It made me moan into his mouth.

We had to breathe sometime. Our faces parted and I stared into his eyes, not wanting to address the thoughts in my head. I wondered about the days to come, if this would be a one time meeting. Or would we be sneaking out together indefinitely? I honestly had no answers. I felt the slightest pinch of fear at the notion of Pam or Claire discovering what we had done. I didn't know what to do.

I wondered if Harvey was thinking the same things.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked him.

Harvey gave a little shrug.

"I figured we could both use a shower," he said. "If you're not in a hurry, that is. There's plenty of room for both of us. Maybe we whip up a snack, take a dip in the pool, and lounge around till the boss ladies get home."

I chewed my lip.

"And," Harvey went on, "if we feel like doing whatever gets us off at any point, we will."

I felt myself smiling. I let my fears slide away.

"I think I could use a day off," I added. "Seems like all I do is work."

"Me, too," Harvey replied.

"I think you're right," I said. "We should get cleaned up."

"You clean me and I clean you?" Harvey asked with the faintest wink.

"Sounds like a plan."

****

"I'm really happy you guys planned this," Claire told me. "I can't picture you as a fisherman though!"

She seemed even more giddy than I felt at the moment. I scrolled through the pictures of the beach house on my computer, letting her see where Harvey and I would be staying for the weekend.

"I can't picture that either," I admitted. "Harvey said he was gonna show me the ropes though."

"Well, just promise me that you two will spend more time on the ocean than you will at the bar at that marina?"

I chuckled and glanced back at her. She was wearing only one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties, looking over my shoulder at the screen.

"Hey, you know Harvey," I said. "If he's got a taste for something, he's gonna get it."

"Well, Pam and I will have plenty to keep ourselves busy," Claire said. "She's already got a full schedule, I think. Spa day, massages, wine tasting... I don't know how she stuffed it all in to one weekend. She's very excited though. I am, too."

"Wow," I said. "She's taking you on better dates than I do."

Claire laughed, though it sounded oddly forced. I turned to study her, but she was already leaning in for a kiss.

"Well, I'm headed to bed," Claire said. "Try not to stay up too late stargazing."

I ignored her glance at the telescope.

"I should be down shortly," I told her.

I could hear Claire's footsteps disappear downstairs. I continued to glide through the images on the computer screen. Beaches and boats were distant in my eyes, though. I couldn't wait for the weekend to arrive. All I could think about was hanging out with Harvey.

All I could see was his tan body and his throbbing cock. All I could think about was being pressed against the glass in his shower. All I could feel was his bearded mouth swallowing my entire dick into his lips.

I surfed the images for several more minutes before standing and stretching to my full height. The sooner I slept, the sooner our trip would get here. I put my computer to sleep before heading for the door.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out and swiped the screen. I shook my head and smiled. Maybe I could stay up a little later. It was a clear night after all. I deleted the message to make sure no one else but I could read it.

It was Harvey.

Telescope.