All Comments on 'Tell it to My Heart Ch. 02'

by NewEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this a lot, and I'm giving five stars. But how long has Carol been secretly in touch with Wendy? I think that needs some explanation. Looking forward to another chapter.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous.

Thank You for the 5 stars. You’re right. I should have tied up that loose end. I will address it, first thing in chapter 3.

Thank you.

Rose Monroe.

hanna_ahanna_aover 2 years ago

"I reached down into my toes and gathered up every ounce of nerve I could."

What does that mean?

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Hanna.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

That phrase you picked out might be a little….. off. But I remember way, way back to the first time I kissed another girl. We were right there, our faces just inches apart. I was sooo nervous, so scared. What if she rejected me. What if she didn’t feel the same way….. I needed to find just a little more nerve, a little more emotional strength. So reaching down into my toes is like reaching down to the bottom of the jar to get every last little bit I could get. Just that little bit more nerve is what I needed to just go for it and kiss her.

I hope that answers your question. I’m happy to answer others you may have.

Thanks again.

Rose Monroe.

hanna_ahanna_aover 2 years ago

Dear Rose, oh thank you for honouring me with such a deep answer on my silly question. I can feel with you and Lilly.

Your story is so sad but also consoling. I read a couple of long sad love stories recently, and this one took me to tears again. I hope Andi will meet Wendy and Carol, too, and like them.

If I may utter a slight word of criticism: I do not believe that any person in the world ever had that kind of precisely descriptable dream like Andi in the first chapter. Sexual fantasies, yes, but dreams are not like that.

Thanks Hanna

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Sweet Hanna.

You honor me by reading and appreciating my little story. And I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Wendy, JoAnn, Alison and Carol will meet Andi. Just not until chapter four.

Yes I did take some liberties with the dream sequence. I needed a sex scene, and once I started writing it, it took on a life of its own. I just hoped it worked. Andi didn’t want to admit it but she was falling in love with Lilly. So I made it over the top.

Thanks for the question.

Rose Monroe.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

WOW! That just blew me away. With all of the immense heartache and pain, so much has been resolved. I can only imagine that things work out for Lilly and Andi but I’d love to see how things go in Carol’s life. For the short time she was part of this story and being such a great friend, she deserves happiness as well. Thank you

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear AirDry.

Thank you for your kind words. While writing chapter two. I started a story about Carol….. and her sister-in-law. Carol will get her version of happiness.

Thanks again.

Rose Monroe

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Dear Rose. Great NEWs. Looking forward to more.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I am “following” you as a writer because your first storyline captured my attention — so poignant, heartfelt, and well crafted with characters that come to life for us and because I feel certain/am hopeful that you have more to share from your vivid imagination. Thanks for sharing your talent as a writer.

Albanach2000Albanach2000over 2 years ago

What a wonderful story with amazing twists and turns. For your first story, this is a belter and looking forward to take us. Andi's story next I presume, can't wait. Very well done

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

A (generally) nice, sweet flashback of a tale. Well done!

As for feedback, tho: Wendy getting almost-killed felt like it came out of nowhere. There was a little foreshadowing with the bruise, but I don't think it was quite enough for the magnitude of the final event. The assault also cut the relationship short before it really got going, which makes Lily's decade-long fixation feel a little weirder than it should be.

Luckily, you can address both flaws at once by spending a bit more time with Wendy and Lily as a couple. Let them spend some more time together as people; let us see some the increasing stress of hiding their relationships from Wendy's mom, and increasingly hard-to-explain injuries.

The scene already lands with a fair bit of force, but with a bit more lead-in it could be an absolutely brutal emotional gut-punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very sweet foundation for Lilly's feelings that evolve for Andi. Wendy's brutal abuse may come a bit early on, and does indeed shock, but I applaud you for including a very real reality for many queer youth. I also enjoy Lilly's internal dialogue about her tumultuous feelings. Nicely done 🤍

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank You InsomniAL.

Coming from you. That’s high praise!

Rose.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Nice story, will there be a part 3?

Pookiebear123Pookiebear123over 1 year ago

It’s stories like this that keep me coming back. It isn’t all about the sex, which is great, but the way you, and other good authors here, build your characters and plot lines.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. YES, YES, YES. There will be a chapter three. But, it just so happens that Andi’s life before Lilly was fairly complicated. So chapter three will be in two parts. I’m about 95% finished with part one. Andi’s early wild years. Real life keeps getting in the way. If only I didn’t need to make money. Lol.

Rose Monroe 🌹

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

After giving chapter 1 five stars (despite the poor proof-reading and editing) this was a disappointment. I found the first two pages here tedious and repetitive. I started trying to skim but finally gave up. Three stars. I see the ratings completely disagree with me so congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewEroticaWriter@NewEroticaWriter
Just starting out. I hope you liked chapter 1. Chapter 2 just got published. It’s a loving but painful story. I’m a “happily ever after” kind of writer, so don’t worry. Things always seem to have a way of working out. Chapter 3 is started. I’m about 5 pages in. It will be a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES