Tell it to My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's she doing sniffing around you?"

"You really have a way with words Katie....I don't know what her deal is. She says she's lonely,....but who isn't."

"But you still have feelings for her anyway, don't you?"

"Yes,...yes I do." I said, not wanting to admit it.....especially to myself.

"Why?"she said, continuing this friendly interrogation.

"Your gonna make me deal with this aren't you."

"Yup."

I reluctantly, but completely, open up to her. She is my best friend after all.

"Well, in one way she really isn't my type, she's impetuous, impulsive and very unpredictable. On the other hand, she's sweet, smart, funny, eleven on the cuteness scale, and oh my god, her eyes, they sparkle like nothing I've ever seen. Plus, I feel so comfortable when I'm around her. Life just seems to move.....I don't know....slower......but, she's sending mixed messages. When we first met, she was adamant about not being gay, but later at Aunt Charlie's she came on really strong."

"What does your heart tell you?"

"My heart isn't being very objective right now Katie. You remember the trouble it got me with Shara." Yeah heart, I know, it still hurts.

"Yeah, I remember." She said, As her voice got a little quieter. It was obvious she was remembering all those nights of me crying like a baby, because Shara left me to go back to her old boyfriend. She would hold me in her arms for hours, rocking me back and forth, telling me everything would be alright.

"But your heart believes there's something there doesn't it?" She continued.

"Yes it does, and that's the confusing part. Normally, when a woman I'm attracted to tells me she's not gay, I move on. But with Lilly, I don't get that feeling. To be honest, my heart is telling me I to hang around and see where this goes. But like I said, I don't trust it." I started to get overwhelmed by all the old feelings and new ones, and I must have sounded upset.

"OK, OK, we can talk some more tomorrow." She said, knowing she pushed a little too far. "Now go get some sleep. In your comfy bed this time. Don't fall asleep in your father's chair again, that can't be good for you."

"Thanks Katie, I love you. I don't know what I would do without you in my life, you are my rock." I said softly.

"I Love you too kiddo, goodnight." She said matching the softness in my voice.

"Goodnight." I sighed and hung up.

I grabbed the handle on the side of the recliner and lifted up the footrest. I took a long drink of water, then wiggled my back into the chair. I took a deep breath..... I realized,.... I'm not going anywhere. I unbuckled my pants to get a little more comfortable, spread a heavy throw across me, closed my eyes and tried not to dream of Lilly...... I did.

It is summertime. We are taking a leisurely ride down a two lane county road in my Mustang. The top is down, the wind is whirling through our hair. we haven't a care in the world. Lilly is wearing a short yellow sun dress, I am wearing khaki shorts and a white tank top. We are heading to my father's cabin at Chrystal Lake. As I'm driving, Lilly tenderly takes my hand and holds it in hers. The feeling of just holding hands is wonderful. I feel an incredibly strong connection to her. Then resting the back of my hand on the top of her thigh, and lightly squeezing our palms together, she looks at me and smiles the cutest little smile. Then, these feelings of love and happiness wash over me, it was like nothing I've ever felt before in my life.

Lilly let go of my hand, and using both of her hands lifts the hem of her dress to let the breeze flow up her. Then she lifts it up even higher as she giggled. She is such a free spirit. Then a gust of wind caught her dress and it flew back against her body to reveal no panties and a completely shaved pussy. My eyes nearly jumped out of my head.

As if that gust of wind was part of her plan and as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she slid down lower in the seat, spread her legs and started slowly sliding one finger up and down her pussy. I fight to keep my eyes on the road. But I keep looking back as much as possible. Lilly looks straight at me with her sparkling eyes and with a naughty smile I would grow to adore, says "are you going to just sit there or are you going to help me?"

I want to tease her. "No, you look like you're having a good time..... just continue with what you're doing. Show me what you do when you're alone."

I don't know how, but her smile gets even naughtier, and she happily complies. Two fingers of her left hand spread her lips apart while the middle finger of her right hand circles her hooded clit. Soft moans escape her mouth. As she keeps up the pace, I think to myself, no matter how many times i see it, watching a woman masturbate is just so damn hot. It's the most intimate, private thing that a woman does. I can't believe she's letting me watch.

Her clit becomes clearly visible as she continues to circle it. Her left hand slides down as she pushes two fingers inside her hot, wet pussy. Pushing in and out, twisting her fingers one way then the other. Lilly is breathing faster and moaning louder. Her head is moving side to side occasionally making eye contact with me. I'm getting wetter by the minute. She mumbles the word "hot" as she reaches up and pulls the top of her dress down to feel the cool wind on her breasts. Perfect B cup breasts. I gaze at the beautiful site before me, barely able to keep the car on the road. I make the turn onto the dirt road that leads the cabin, so I'm driving slower now.

Then I hear her say in a breathy voice "still too hot." She stopped masturbating for a second and pulls off her dress.... so fast she almost ripped it, then throws it in the back seat.

All the air in my lungs escaped as I gasp in delight. I am in awe of her, now laying there, naked, in all her glory. I stopped the car to admire her beautiful, sexy body. She is the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen. My eyes went wide, flicking back and forth trying to look at all of her, all at once. Not a blemish or hair anywhere on her body save for the shiny blond hair on her head. She is a goddess,..... my goddess.

She quickly picks up right where she left off. Fingering herself with her left hand and furiously rubbing her clit with the right. I can now hear her wet fingers sliding in and out of her. Speaking of wet, I'm soaked. I can't stand it anymore, I have to touch her. I turn towards her, and reach over with my left hand. She pulls her fingers out of her and grabs my hand puts it on her pussy and whispers "fuck me Andi, fuck me with your fingers. I want to feel you inside me."

Her wet fingers guide my two middle fingers into her sopping wet pussy showing me the speed and depth she likes.

She looks me in the eyes and says. "Now, don't you dare stop until I'm screaming your name."

I gladly do what she asks. My fingers pump in and out of her steaming hot, wet pussy. My thumb circles her fully swollen clit. My fingers move faster. Her hands now free, she grabs both of her long nipples and starts pulling and twisting. I'm looking at her face as her breathing quickens, I know she's building up to an earth shattering orgasm. That sweet release we all crave. I want to put her over the top, so I whisper a little dirty talk.

"I love fucking you with my fingers Lilly, your pussy is so hot, so wet". Even with the top down the whole car smells of her sex. "Cum for me Lilly, Cum all over my hand. Cum for me now!"

Then I hear, "fuck...fuck...FUCK....YES!!! Andi.... yes!... Don't stop!!" Her head flies back, her body stiffens, she is pulling on her nipples, her pussy is squeezing my fingers tight as I keep pumping them in and out to keep the waves of pleasure going as long as possible. Her legs clamp together and her juices quickly leak out and onto my hand.

I love watching a woman cum. There's nothing else like it in the world. Her body starts to shutter a little as I keep watching her. I slow my movements for a few seconds, then stop, but keep my fingers inside her, feeling her pussy pulsing with contractions. After another minute her breathing slows, then I remove my fingers, bringing them up to my mouth to reap my reward. Then, just as my hand reaches my mouth, Lilly grabs it, and said, "no, no, no,....that's mine." She looks me straight in the eye as she licks and sucks her juices from my fingers. "Hum-mm yummy" she says with a happy grin.

I lean forward placing my forehead against hers, feeling the mix of her cooling sweat, and warm breath. Smelling what juices were still left on my fingers I whisper," you're so hot Lilly I can't stand it. You are driving me insane with desire."

She let out a giggle, then a laugh. "Your turn now." Not knowing what she has planned, but I know we can't sit here in the middle of the dirt road. I put the car in drive and head up the 1 mile hill to the cabin. "Can we at least wait until we get to the cabin Lilly?

"I can wait until we get to the cabin, but I doubt we'll make it inside " she said nonchalantly.

"Why not" I said, having a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

"Yeah, I plan to rip your clothes off before we even get to the front porch!" Her voice dripping with lust.

"Lilly, calm down.... put your dress back on." Knowing full well that isn't going to happen.

"No, I'm still horny and I like being naked....I feel free." She said in a happy and sexy voice.

She then stands up on the seat, the top half of her nude body above the windshield and she's holding onto it tightly. "Weeeee" She says, feeling the breeze on her skin, her breasts giggling as I continue to drive to the cabin. Sometimes I wish I could be more spontaneous, like her, break out of this rut I've been in.

"Lilly! Please! Sit down! You're gonna get hurt!" I said sounding like a protective mother.

"OK" she grumbled.

She sits back down, but she can only stay quiet for a few seconds. "Oh yeah, thanks for the dirty talk back there. I mean, I would have gotten there anyway, but that really pushed me over the edge. I really liked it."

"You're welcome" I said grinning ear to ear. "I love dirty talk too."

I pull up to the cabin. She is still naked when we both giggle and playfully run to the front porch. She catches me from behind just before I reach the door. Lilly turns me around. She looks up at me with that naughty smile and those sparkling eyes.....my heart melts every time. She has me hypnotized and she knows it.

"Take off your clothes." She says, in a sultry voice. I stare into her eyes and do what she says. First I lift off my white tank top, then reach back and undo my white lace bra. I love white lace, to me it's the sexiest. As my full C breasts become exposed, she lowers her gaze. She looks at them with hunger in her eyes, and I get so turned on. I quickly unbutton my khaki shorts and let them drop to my feet.

Lilly is practically licking her lips when she sees my matching white lace panties. "I want them" she says with a growl in her voice.

I know why she wants them so I tease her a little. Still staring into her eyes, and acting like a stripper. I turn sideways and with a little wiggle I very slowly slide my soaking wet panties down my long legs. I step out of them and with my own naughty grin, I hold them out to her. She takes them from my outstretched finger and brings them to her face, inhales deeply, her eyes involuntarily close "I can't wait to taste you Andi." She whispers, her voice filled with lust and desire.

We are now both naked on the front porch, neither of us care, which is not normal for me. Somehow, my conscience and sub conscience combine and I realize I must be dreaming. I completely free myself of all inhibitions and go with what I'm feeling. I whisper, almost pleading to her. "Take me Lilly,.... make love to me,.... do anything you want to me,.... I'm completely yours." I would normally never say those words. But I did. I know this is a dream, and I'm going to make the most of it. Plus, it didn't hurt that I thought she is the most beautiful woman I ever met.

Her face lites up, a lascivious smile covers her entire face. "As you wish my dear."

I open the door. We make a beeline to the bedroom, holding hands an giggling like a couple of teenagers. Lilly is leading the way. How she knew the way I don't know. She quickly throws open the door, swings me around and pushes me down on the bed. Not an easy feat for a little woman, she is stronger than she looks.

"Scoot up and spread your legs" she playfully orders. "Yes ma'am" I say in an obedient voice.

Her mouth goes straight to my pussy, and immediately starts licking me. No gentle touching, no tender kissing, no whispers of sweet nothings. Lilly is a woman on a mission. She wanted my pussy and she wanted right now. After I get over the initial shock I relax and enjoy it. She begins with slow flat tongue licks, from my puckered rosebud to the top of my clit and back again. She is looking up, directly into my eyes, drunk with desire. I gently push a small tangle of hair out of her face to better gaze back at her. Our eyes locked on each other. "Lilly, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met" I whisper to her. I could die right now and be a happy woman, I thought to myself. Over and over she continues to lick my now swollen pussy, licking every fold and crevice of my labia. "Oh Lilly, that feels so good,.....I never thought this would happen." I reach down to rub my engorged clit, and, at the last second, she pushes my hand way, and holds it firmly on the bed. "Aht, aht, ah." She says, smiling up at me.

She continues licking my pussy, but as good as she is I know I won't be able to orgasm this way. "Please Lilly, let me touch my clit, you're driving me crazy."

" I know. I love it." She giggled in between licks.

"You bitch" I said, in a playful breathy whisper.

"Hmm m...you know it" She whispers back. Her face never leaving my excited pussy.

After a few more minutes of licking but denying me my sweet release. "please Lilly, I can't take it anymore." I said, desperately needing to come.

She sits back on her haunches, her face glistening with my juices, she pulls my legs closer to her so they drape over her bent knees. She puts her hands on her hips. Our pussies are close to each other's but not touching. Sounding almost like an order she says. "If you want to come Andi, you're gonna have to play with yourself while I watch." This is way outside my comfort zone, but she's got me. Turn about is fair play.

I completely give in to this erotic sensation. I lock eyes with her while I circle my clit with the middle finger of my right hand. Slowly at first. I pinch and pull my left nipple with my left hand. I pinch it again harder, I gasp, loving the feeling of a little pain mixed with pleasure. Lilly is lustfully looking back at me. I never thought I would enjoy watching someone, watch me pleasure myself. I'm turned on like never before. Am I an exhibitionist I thought? No I can't be, but I absolutely love Lilly watching me. My breathing quickens as does my right hand. Rubbing my clit at the pace I know so well. I'll be cuming in another minute or so. I let go of my left breast and reach my hand out to Lilly. She takes my hand, our fingers intertwine. I want her to feel me come not just see it.

Lilly's turn to start the dirty talk. "Watching you play with your clit is fucking hot! Rub your clit faster Andi....faster....that's it Andi make yourself cum...cum Andi, cum hard, I want to watch you cum!"

I squeeze Lilly's hand like a vise as my other hand is a blur as it flies side to side across my large slippery clit. My breathing is ragged. My body stiffens, and my back arches. Only my heels and the back of my head are touching the bed. My eyes close involuntarily, I wanted to scream Lilly's name, but only grunts escape my mouth. White light explosions are happening behind my eye lids, while a million tiny electric shocks travel throughout my entire body. I swear some of them make their way to Lilly's hand. Now waves of pleasure are crashing through me. I keep rubbing myself to keep this feeling going as long as I can. Wave after fabulous wave pass through me. Finally my body flops back down. I'm spent......She buried her face back down between my legs to lick up my sweet juices I know are flowing out of me.

After what felt like 30 minutes, but I'm sure was only 30 seconds. I start to come down from the best orgasm of my life. Still dreaming, I look down at Lilly. She has the most astonished and wet look on her face.

"That was fucking awesome Andi! I felt, it, I felt your orgasm! You're amazing."

She crawls up next to me, her face glistening, she holds me like a familiar lover. Our combined body heat feels too much at this moment, but would never tell her that. I don't think I can talk anyway, I am so completely out of breath. After a few more minutes of just holding Lilly, she rests her head on my right breast. Now..... I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or I died and have gone to heaven,..... nothing has ever felt this good before.....ever. I feel my breathing and heart rate so I guess I'm still dreaming.

"Ready for round two?" Lilly says gleefully.

"You have quite the sexual appetite little one" I said smiling, "but I'm not sure I can take another orgasm like that right away."

"I can't help it Andi, you drive me crazy, plus, you said I could do anything to you." She whispers, lust dripping from every word.

"That I did my love.....What do you have in mind now?" I said in my own lusty voice.

She motions to me to look down. She's wearing a 8" strapless strap-on. When did she do that? I wondered.

"Missionary or doggy?" she says looking back into my eyes, in a mischievous voice. I guess she really likes being in charge.

"Missionary",....I say, "I want to look into your beautiful eyes."

She hovers over me, sliding the tip of the strap-on up and down my slit several times. I'm not sure if she is teasing me or gauging my wetness. A little of both I suspect. I just realize after all this I still hadn't been penetrated yet. I'm begging Lilly to make love to me. After a few more up and down strokes, she presses forward slowly and gently, inch by inch, into my sopping wet pussy. I start to receive her, feeling more full as she pushes all the way until the phallus is completely buried in me. Out, then back in, slowly at first, then she picks up the speed to an enjoyable pace. I love looking into those sparkling eyes that now have a funny leer to them.

"Give it to me Lilly, as hard as you want." I say, remembering I let go of all my inhibitions, and loving it.

"Be careful what you ask for." She says in a dominant voice.

"I don't care! Do it! Do it as hard as you want" I say. Not really sure of what she's capable of.

I'm grunting again as she pounds me. The headboard is banging against the wall, bang, bang, bang....."Andi?.....bang, bang, bang,...

"Andi it's Katie, you awake?.....I brought you a coffee........Andi Cooper, are you awake or do I need to use my key to get in." Katie says loudly from outside my kitchen door, but in a concerned voice.