All Comments on 'Tell Me How to Make You Feel Good'

by Bread_n_smut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sadesxsadesx9 months ago

Wow wow wow😍

This recording is one of the sexiest ones I’ve listened to. I just imagined it was my thighs your head was between.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this audio.💕

It's the perfect mixture between soothing and damn sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can you please make a sequel to this one where she pleases him later that night and they finally have sex? Loved it!!!

PrinDY88PrinDY885 months ago

I took would love this to be extended ... Maybe they just give in and realize they should just become more than just besties. I love how passionate you are and can make me feel so in the moment. The only issue is I can't get enough lol Hopefully you & @BonSoirAnxiety can come up with a sequel or series on this.

Tml1059Tml10592 months ago

Damn… that’s the hardest I’ve reacted in awhile. Might be a new favorite… WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBread_n_smut@Bread_n_smut
Some stories and some audios from your resident baker/smut maker. Audio script writing commission are open. Please get in touch for info. https://www.reddit.com/user/fischji You can also reach me on my anon googleform here: https://forms.gle/8BZCkVfdBFJX6wTq5 Let me know...